WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
MARKER

Smackdown LIVE Discussion: March 26th 2019

201903024_SD_KurtStyles--28b91cb315683bfdecffafaa7c5c3d55.jpg

Kurt Angle was once one of Team Blue’s most prominent Superstars. He ruled over SmackDown LIVE as World Heavyweight Champion, squared off with rivals like Brock Lesnar, Rey Mysterio and John Cena and even served as the brand’s General Manager. Before he hangs up his boots for good at WrestleMania, the gold medalist will make one last appearance on SmackDown LIVE. He’s not taking this stop on his farewell tour lightly, either, as he’ll be squaring off with The Face That Runs The Place, AJ Styles. What will happen when these two Superstars clash for the first time ever in WWE? Find out on SmackDown LIVE, tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network!

1. Fatal 4-Way Match to determine Asuka’s WrestleMania challenger

2. Kurt Angle to have his final match on SmackDown LIVE against AJ Styles

3.What does the future hold for The New Day?

4.What’s next for Lynch and Flair after an eventful Raw?

It's kind of weird that Asuka's challenger is being decided in a fatal 4 way match it's almost like WWE don't  know what to do with Asuka.

Angle vs. Styles should be a great match, i remember seeing their matches in TNA Wrestling those were awesome matches.

Well seems like Kofi Kingston is going to face Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania 35 after WWE tweeted about it on Twitter.

I don't really know what's gonna happen with the Becky vs. Ronda vs. Charlotte feud i have a feeling one of them is gonna cut a promo and get interrupted.

I feel bad for the SD women's championship being neglected, especially compared to Raw. I think Randy could screw AJ but I don't know if they would want Angle's last SD match like that. The WWE accidentally posted the championship match online so time to make it official. I kinda wish the Raw Women's title feud would stay on Raw.

Brennan Williams, Dominik Dijakovic, and Eric Bugenhagen for Fresh Afternoon. Anyway, Charlotte now has the record of being a 8 time Women's Champion and is main eventing Wrestlemania, surely the GOAT. Guess they wanted the main event to be even bigger with both belts. I do wonder if Kofi is really getting the title match or Vince is being pedantic again. 

i'm going to stray away from what i normally do

With all The Noise Becky Lynch fans made and wanting her to headline Wrestlemania that noise caused WWE to forget about Asuka and the entire Smackdown Womens division Do you now know why i kept pushing for Asuka to be Added to the Triple Threat and make it a fatal 4 way...........Its now apparent that Asuka Should have walked into Wrestlemania 35 as SDLive Womens Champion and walk out as the undisputed Womens championship

now WWE Can still add asuka to the triple threat HOWEVER WWE would have a death grip on the fans Balls do you know why

Do we go with Becky Lynch the person who we've pushed for?or do we go with Asuka Who was neglected because of the noise Becky Lynch Fans Made

The title change felt unnecessary. Seems like they just sacrificed Asuka just to beef up the main event and to what end? Will the match become a double-championship match?. Did they really have nothing for Asuka? It's just a pity. 
They had announced a fatal four way number one contenders match before Smackdown started between Naomi, Carmella, Mandy and Sonya. That would've been a fun match and to have the SD Women's division stay above water instead of moving all the focus to the Raw division.
sigh 
At least now Corporate Charlotte is as blatant as ever. (The name rolls of the tongue well)

We got another Dominic appearance! Blessed are we. At this point do you think he will be involved in the match at Wrestlemania to some degree?

Does anyone else feel they kind of killed the idea of a gauntlet match having 3 in two months? They might need to take a break on the match stipulation for a while after Wrestlemania.
Regardless the ending result was a feel good moment and i'm over the moon for The New Day heading into Wrestlemania. The Usos forfeiting as well was nice to see considering they were cheering on Kofi the week before. One more set of Raw & Smackdown before the grand event. Can't wait.

I am guessing they put the belt on Charlotte to have the final shot of Mania with all the 4 horsewomen holding all the belts? Despite this being a nice moment in the making they are sacrificing the other women as a result. This does not make sense for Charlotte to even have a title match with her headlining a WM. Charlotte is the GOAT of the women's division but sometimes we don't have to have it shoved down our faces. 2 months ago I wanted this match to be the main event, but the feud has become really dwindled recently. This match still has real potential, but this sudden title change makes it more obvious that Becky is going to win. 

I am happy that Kofi is getting his 1 on 1 match with Daniel Bryan at Mania. I have no idea on who is actually going to be victorious in that match, which makes it to me a must see match.

Edited by Karico