WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Arius

WWE Championship: “The New” Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston

Well the WWE did it. They went through with it, well done to them. They could've easily been stubborn and not run with the good hand. No doubt Kofi could've been in this position years ago when they tried originally, but it just wasn't to be. Let's hope he can hold his spot and make up for lost time. I feel as though this could be over before it even starts though.

Top notch match for a top notch Mania, I was super glad to see Kofi win and this match was perfect. I expected there to be some bullshit that happened with Vince and Kofi still come out on top or something but it was nice to see him finally get his legit chance, no strings, Erik Rowan didn't play a huge factor and Bryan is just amazing at what he does. Sadly, I don't see this reign lasting to long, maybe 2 months AT MOST. Him celebrating with his kids and the men hes been working with for 5 years, amazing shit WWE...amazing stuff.

Finally after over 10 years Kofi Kingston is WWE Champion. I remember saying last year during MITB that Kofi's shot at winning the title is never coming and then saying that Kofi's too old. Oh boy was i wrong.

The first time i watched this match i didn't think it was anything special and i popped when Kofi won the title. 

The second time i watched this match i actually noticed that it was a great match and a perfect match for Kofi to win the title.

This was the Real Main Event of Wrestlemania 35. The Match was amazing. They had fantastic Storytelling in it. It was dramatic and put you on the edge of your seat we just didn't know if Kofi was going to get the job done. I think when we look back on this That Kick out of the Running Knee will be one of the greatest Nearfalls/Kick outs of all time. I'm so happy Kofi won the Championship. It was such an amazing moment and my Match of the Night!