WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Arius

SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. Ricochet & Aleister Black vs. The Bar vs. Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura

image.png

At WrestleMania, Jimmy & Jey Uso will put the SmackDown Tag Team Championship on the line against Ricochet & Aleister Black, Shinsuke Nakamura& Rusev and Sheamus & Cesaro in a Fatal 4-Way Match.

Although the match was announced by WrestleMania 35 Host Alexa Bliss, there is some speculation that The Usos may be facing repercussions for forfeiting their part in a Tag Team Gantlet Match against The New Day one week earlier, a contest specifically set up by Mr. McMahon to keep Kofi Kingston out of a title match against WWE Champion Daniel Bryan on The Grandest Stage of Them All.

Regardless of what prompted the creation of the free-for-all showdown, The Usos now face a chaotic uphill battle to hang on to the gold against the surging Ricochet & Black, the deadly alliance of The King of Strong Style & The Bulgarian Brute and five-time Tag Team Champions The Bar.

Don’t miss all the excitement of WrestleMania, this Sunday, streaming live at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network!

Screw this match honestly. Hope it rots on the preshow. The fans wanted a Tag Team Championship match on the card so they just threw pure garbage at us. Instead of what we actually wanted HARDYZ VS USOS. Come on WWE. This killed a bit of WM for me and just makes it even more frustrating for me. Ffs kofi better win

Finally, there's a match for SD Tag titles at Mania. The only thing thar really bugs me about this match is that three of these teams were all randomly put together and only one team really has something in common. I hope it's a good match but i'm thinking with these guys it will be.

Don't really care for this match whatsoever, doesn't feel like a Mania worthy match only being thrown together on the go home show. It really shows WWE's lack of care for Tag-Team wrestling at the moment with none of the Mens Tag-Titles getting a high-profile match at Mania. Anyway if I am going to predict a winner it's the Usos, no point taking the belts off of them right now. They are a safe pair of hands and should carry the belts into the post-mania season where WWE might hopefully start caring about them again 

This match has pre-show written all over it. The teams involved could be on a PPV but they don't fit on Wrestlemania and the fact that The Hardys are not involved was a mistake. This didn't need to be at Wrestlemania, at least not a four way match. I really don't like Ricochet and Aliestar Black just jumping between brands receiving championship shots either.

I will be honest I kinda wish this was a Ladder Match. All these people it seems the stage is perfect for a Car Crash. I kinda want the Usos to retain because I don't really like the ideia of Ricochet and Aleister Black being a team long term, same for Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura.

Hardys vs Usos would have been perfect as two of the greatest tag teams from two generations could clash at Wrestlemania but instead they give us this dog crap. It was so EASY but we get ANOTHER four way tag as if those don't suck. And Ricochet and Black?? Seriously??? Swap those turds out for The Hardys, maybe a ladder match instead of four corners to make this good. The match as it is does not interest me and I am not happy with this.

for this one think the usos are going to retain the team champions becuase Ricochet and Black are shouldnt be a tag team i like them as solo compention.rusev and nakamura i feel like they wont get along and the bar  i feel like they are not going to win the titles for this one

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think this match might be a good one.  Look at the teams in the match.  You have the Bar and Usos who put on amazing matchs with each other.  You add in Rusev, Nakamura they are good workers,and the nxt call ups of Black and Ricochet, who have been doing pretty well on the main roster.  I mean, yeh I don't want this match but it looks like it will be a good one just by all of who is in it.  This could be a sleeper to steal the show in terms of quality of a match

Unbelievable that The Hardys didn't get a spot in this. Ricochet and Black don't need to be here at all. I think WWE needs to sort out there priorities with their tag team division. Giving a spot in a four way to a team like Rusev and Nakamura or Ricochet/Black over the Hardys is just ludicrous to me.