BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Arius

International Superstar Shakeup (2019)

Wwe Superstar Shakeup

WWE aired an advertisement in Canada stating the first-ever “International Superstar Shakeup” will take place on April 15 and 16 at the Bell Centre in Montreal.
Raw and SmackDown will broadcast from Montreal, Quebec, Canada those nights, making this the first Shake-Up to take place outside the United States

Kevin Owens, The Miz, Sami Zayn, and Asuka were amongst the biggest names to switch brands in last year's Shake-Up, which replaced the Draft as WWE's annual roster re-organiser in 2017. This year's will be particularly interesting, as the upcoming Fox TV deal is expected to make SmackDown WWE's A-show by default when it kicks in this October, meaning that a host of huge names could transition over from Monday nights.

WWE also have a number of free agents to re-position. Heavy Machinery, Aleister Black, Ricochet, Nikki Cross, EC3, and Lacey Evans have drifted between Raw and SmackDown since being called-up

Nothing much else has been said of the event since it was announced a few months back. Maybe adding 'International' to the title implies that NXT UK might be involved as well? That might be a stretch but if Pete Dunne moves to one of the main shows for example that would work. And hopefully we FINALLY get some permanent homes for the called up wrestlers that have been floating between shows.

With just over a week away from this Superstar Shake-Up who would you like to see move brands or who do you predict will? 

Raw

AJ Styles

Rusev & Lana

Sanity & Nikki Cross

Heavy Machinery

EC3

Charlotte

Rey Mysterio

Andrade

Aleister Black

Shelton

Lacey

Kairi Sane (call up)

Eddie Dennis (call up)

Smackdown

The Revival

Ricochet

Sasha and Bayley

Murphy (Call up)

Harper

Breezango

Titus O'Neil

Pete Dunne (call up)

NXT

Apollo Crews

Goldust ( so he can train rookies at the same time)

The Colons

205 Live

Fabian Aichner (was in the CWC so he could be believable)

Marcel Bartel (only 210 so he is believable)

NXT UK

Shane Thorne

Raw

Aj Styles

Samoa Joe

The Usos

Shinsuke Nakamura

Ricochet

R-Truth and Carmella

Sanity with Nikki Cross

Lacey Evans

Shelton Benjamin

Primo & Epico

EC3 

Charlotte

Ali

Sin Cara

Smackdown

Finn Balor

Braun Strowman

Heavy Machinery

The Ascension

Bayley and Sasha Banks

Apollo Crews 

Aleister Black

Breezango

Titus O'neil

Baron Corbin

Edited by Maddrix2900

9 minutes ago, Arius said:

Raw
Rusev/Nakamura/Lana
Daniel Bryan
The Miz
Ricochet
Charlotte
The Usos
Naomi
Rey Mysterio

Smackdown
Bayley  
Lacey Evans
Nikki Cross
Bobby Lashley
Finn Balor
Aliestar Black
Pete Dunne
EC3

NXT
Tyler Breeze
Buddy Murphy

Good predictions, Buddy Murphy in NXT would dominate as a wrestler and it would be fun seeing him there fight against some new up and coming superstars. 

Raw

AJ Styles

United States Champion Samoa Joe

Raw and Smackdown Women's Champion Becky Lynch (Make it more official)

The Bar (Like the ideia of them and Drew aligning from last Smackdown.)

Charlotte Flair (Why not keep the feud alive plus the moves I am moving to Smackdown will compensate it)

Officialize Heavy Machinery as Raw exclusive

Lacey Evans

Rusev and Lana

Daniel Bryan

Lars Sullivan

Smackdown

Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor

Dean Ambrose

Sasha Banks (If she is staying if not move Bayley)

The Undisputed Era (My call up from NXT)

Ricochet and Aleister Black

Alexa Bliss

Kairi Sane

ECIII

Nikki Cross

Welcome To The Shake Up!

Tomorrow will be the first shake up of the year and I have a few predictions on to who will be going where so here are mine.

RAW:

• AJ Styles

• The Usos

• Gallows and Anderson

• Rey Mysterio

• Naomi

• Sanity

• Lars Sullivan

• Aleister Black

• Randy Orton

• Asuka

SD:

• Ricochet

• EC3

• The Revival

• Bobby Lashley

• Heavy Machinery

• Braun Strowman

• Undisputed Era

• Ember Moon

• Apollo Crews

• Buddy Murphy

Should be interesting to see what happens in this years edition, normally the shows are fun to watch with surprises and debuts so this years should be no different. The Main moves I see happening are the US and IC titles to switch brands, AJ Styles to head over to RAW, Uso's to RAW, Bobby Lashley to Smackdown and Drew McIntyre to Smackdown

For possible Main Roster debuts the only 4 that I see taking place are Pete Dunne from NXT UK, Buddy Murphy from 205 Live and the Sky Pirates (Io Shirai and Kairi Sane) since they are rumoured to be Paige's mystery tag-team 

Some of my Supe-Shake Predictions

To Raw:

Sanity

Becky Lynch

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

The Usos

Asuka

Naomi

AJ Styles

Lars Sullivan

Mustafa Ali

Carmella

To Smackdown:

Ronda Rousey

Roman Reigns

Braun Strowman

Sami Zayn

Kevin Owens

Ricochet

Baron Corbin

Drew McIntyre

Should be fun. I think we will see guys like AJ and Orton move to RAW, while I think Balor and Strowman may be heading to Smackdown as they have been on one brand long enough to the point where they have done basically anything that was possible to do on the brand. 

For call ups, I think we will see the Undisputed Era, aswell as obviously Black and Ricochet getting assigned to a brand. 

First impression of this draft was that the Raw Tag Team Division just got a better foundation to build off and the Smackdown Women's division just had the same done. Of course if they were dedicated divisions i'd be happy but we have two lacklustre divisions as well which hopefully they figure out. Sure we still have The Bar, The Hardys, Nakamura/Rusev on SD but i'll wait to see.

They brought back the WWE.com post show switches this year as well..always loved those. Genuinly surprised that they drafted Liv Morgan to Smackdown essentially turning The Riott Squad into the Riott Duo on Raw. This fits with my prediction that Sarah Logan will join The War Raiders eventually but it's sad to see such a long running unit just be split off screen, no showing their reaction on screen. 
Same can be said for Sanity when Eric Young was sent to Raw. Stables are on the slaughter this weekend? At least for Eric Young i can hope for a more focused singles run even as a lower-midcarder most likely. Sanity could've been a good hand for Smackdown but they were never given a consistent chance.

Happy to see Chad Gable on Samckdown away from Bobby Roode. Hopefully after his match with Kurt Angle we could see him refocus as a singles star after the waste of a year he had on Raw. Hell bring back Angle as a mentor! Apollo Crews returning to Smackdown as well is nice to see though i don't see much changing for him on the new brand.

Interesting that Nikki Cross wasn't sent to either Raw or Smackdown this week nor was it announced on social media. Maybe they have something in plan for her?

I think the switches were mostly even outside of the tag team or women's division so it's hard to say who "won" yet but it will become clearer over the next few weeks.

It was indeed a very exciting Shake Up, i'm very disappointed about Miz and AJ going to RAW since i wanted to see them on a house show that's coming up next month, but i guess not.

I really hope Elias & Finn Balor do better on Smackdown since it seems like a more fitting brand for both of them, i feel like neither of them was used very well on RAW but, hopefully both men can begin a big rise on Smackdown. I'd love to see Finn Balor vs Daniel Bryan in the future and i'm 100 % sure WWE's gonna give us that match at some point.

Roman Reigns.... Roman Reigns.... Roman Reigns.... i don't know how he's gonna do on Smackdown but i'm certainly very excited to see.

The Usos have also moved on RAW which means i don't get to see them either, i'm a little bitter about this since they were one tag team that i really wanted to see.

Daniel Bryan stays on Smackdown, i'm a bit surprised and very happy that he wasn't moved to RAW.

As noted earlier today on PWInsider.com, Aleister Black, Andrade and Zelina Vega were moved from the Raw brand over to Smackdown. 

PWInsider.com has been told that the move to bring Andrade and Vega back to Smackdown was made, in part, at the request of FOX as the brand lacked any major Latino stars following the Superstar Shakeup last week and that once the series moves to FOX this October, there are plans to spotlight WWE's Latino stars on their Spanish language station, Fox Deportes.

Andrade is of course, dating Charlotte Flair, as they publicly revealed on the red carpet of the WWE Hall of Fame earlier this month, so this move also allows the couple to remain on the same touring brand.

Black was moved, at least in part, due to the fact he is married to Zelina Vega, as WWE has made an effort to keep married couples on the same brand, but we are also told there were some ideas pitched for him as part of the blue brand.

This was a surprise to wake up to this morning but a move i am more than happy with. Between Latino market and dating Charlotte Flair,  Andrade is about to become the champion in some fashion in no time if he wasn't already going to taste gold by his own merits. 
It also breaks up Ricochet and Aleister Black's tag team. Not that they weren't good, because of course they were in the ring. But partnering up two people who they have no plans for into an impromptu tag team and hoping for the best always bums me out. Now Aleister on Smackdown could become a prominent singles star for the brand and it will be interesting who he feuds with first.

Definitely interesting to see these changes especially with the Andrade/Zelina Vega and Aleister Black scenario where FOX wanted a Latino presence. The first choice coming to mind was Rey Mysterio but Maybe now that Smackdown is going to become a flagship show they are entrusting Andrade hopefully leading to a push. The Bar as much as we love them, it was time for them to go their separate ways. Sheamus will be a solid mid-card Heel on Smackdown and expect Cesaro to turn Babyface sooner rather than later to make him a babyface in a very Heel heavy mid-card on RAW. Interesting moves but they make a lot of sense

These seemingly random changes made a week after the Shake Up show how chaotic the WWE is currently. The reports that shows being changed on the fly certainly get backign from this. 

I like Andradee staying on SD however, I think he will have a bigger chance to become a big name there. I also like the keeping together of couples, but I thought Black may have been better off on RAW. 

Overall, I have no clue who won this year. While RAW clearly won the first and Smackdown the 2nd, this one seems fairly even. I think Smackdown is the more unpredictable show, with that mainly coming from the question of how they will use Reigns. RAW seems a bit more straight forward with tthe main event scene probably being a combination of Rollins/Drew/Styles with the likes of Joe and Rey getting their chance to shine aswell. 

Weird how they changed Andrade back to Smackdown. I wonder if it's due to a certain Flair?

Either way it's too early to really discuss who won the Shakeup. Of the people shook to Raw AJ Styles and Lacey Evans appear to be the two biggest winners as of right now since they both getting title shots at Money in the Bank but we will see.

This might be the longest Superstar Shakeup after tonight with Anderson & Gallows moving to Raw. My first reaction was excitement thinking maybe we could see them reuniting with AJ Styles down the road as a heel group (BeatUpSethRollins) but i'm not sure how optimistic i should be about that. But also good lord! Who is left in the Smackdown tag team division after this move?
If news came out that they were only put on Raw tonight because they needed a team to lose and they were close to the stage i wouldn't be surprised. I'll hold some drop of hope.