WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Toxik431

What's Your Favorite WWE Wrestling Match?

Hey so I figured I would ask what everyone’s favorite wwe wrestling match is and feel free to say why however it’s not a requirement anyway my personal favorite is The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 26 because I was a massive fan of dx at the time and I didn’t want that to end from Shawn retiring but I also didn’t want the streak to end so I was super emotionally invested into the match and I still remember the jumping tombstone at the end 

Undertaker vs Triple H at WM 28. It wasn't better In terms of "wrestling quality " as The Shawn Michaels WM 25 match but it was an Epic Match and I loved every second of it. It has one of the best moments of the streak all of all time when Undertaker kicked out of A sweet chin music into a Pedigree. The Story was amazing and the match was amazing and I loved it.

The Rock vs Hulk Hogan at X-8 had two Icons of their eras clash for the first time ever and it was awesome. This is one of those matches where the crowd makes the match even more special and it's an amazing spectacle. The 2017 Elimination Chamber is a personal favorite especially the end when we got to see Bray Wyatt pin both John Cena and AJ Styles to become WWE Champion. It was an amazing moment and it's a shame what the reign turned out to be.

I don't think it will ever be possible to have a single answer for a question like this. So many matches run through my head such as he previously mentioned The Rock vs Hulk Hogan at  X-8 and then the Armageddon Hell in a Cell match is a personal favourite of mine just because of the star power and the spots. Right now i want to say Triple H vs Cactus Jack for the WWF Championship at Royal Rumble 2000.
"I think we need a substitute in that match. I think you know the guy. His name...is CACTUS JACK"
Loved that moment. The buildup to the match was really great storytelling and during the end road of Triple H becoming The Game..Hot crowd, a reason for the violence, solid pacing, this match has it all.

There’s a few that could make the list. Dunne vs Coffey would have been up there but I was live at that matches and when I re watched it it wasn’t as good as I remembered. Angle vs Michaels, Styles vs Cena and Styles vs Reigns are all close, as is Gargano vs Almas but Gargano vs Cole is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen. Unbelievable. If NXT isn’t included then Angle vs HBK