BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Toxik431

Realtoxik's Wrestling Championship Reviews Thread

Ok so today I am starting my reviews of wrestling championships and please feel free to give suggestions either as a reply here or as a dm message in the discord but anyway today I will be reviewing the wwe championship with the winged eagle design.

5E46D252-9024-46CC-9206-925F3F634B16.jpeg.2e4a96f1320de104fd9c4c9924589dec.jpeg 

as you are probably very aware this is a classic design and for good reason and also for those same good reason a very beloved championship design and one of my personal favorites however the main plate is a tad small for my personal liking however that is just me and maybe shrink the side plates by an inch or two and increase the main plate by a few inches and I say it’s a perfect belt other than that I really enjoy the design and this belt is an absolute beauty and a gem and deserves all the love and praise it gets.

and that will be all for this edition of my belt design review please feel free to either give suggestions for the next championship review or even your own reviews and thoughts on the belts.

Hello again everyone and today i’m here for the second edition of my pro wrestling championship belt design reviews and today we will be taking a look at the big gold belt itself the WCW/WWE world heavyweight championship 

CC4F7867-C626-4986-9954-D8B148783680.jpeg.84c9e371486a036556748964b991c27d.jpeg

Obviously a very classic design that was around for a very long time and a very beloved by many of the wrestling fan base and for good reason as it’s a nice design however on something variations of the belt it’s a bit hard to see all the detail in it with even then nameplate barely being viewable and that for very obvious reasons is a bad thing however this version of the belt does not have that issue and you can clearly see all the details on the belt and more importantly the name plate. Now as for the main plate of the belt the size is basically perfect however I will say I like the size of the WCW version more however that is because I believe the world title should be fairly big. Now as for the side plates they are serviceable without being amazing and by that I mean they look good enough but don’t quite have that wow factor some side plates on other belts have and I feel that this belt could have done with one of two things add an extra side of the same kind on each side or make each side plate slightly bigger.

Now with all that being said I still really enjoy this belt and it’s one of my all time favorites and in my honest opinion one of the all time best and as always please feel free to tell me how you feel about the belt itself, this review of the belt, and what championships you would like me to review in the future 

Hello everyone I hope you are all enjoying your day and that this post may help you if you’re currently not. 

Now today I will be reviewing a championship with a whole lot of history behind it and many great champions have held it and it has been known as the workhorse championship as a nickname that’s right i’m talking about the good old intercontinental championship. 

0B08F04D-E715-4A6B-80B1-DCFF0C1B5FD6.jpeg.339889db856402775fcd896b2222a1be.jpeg 

Now first off obviously there has been many versions of this belt over the years and but this is one of the more iconic looks of the championship now this also an older look despite the white strap which I absolutely love as it’s something different and the gold and white go together quite nicely. 

Now as for the main plate itself obviously as stated earlier it’s an older design but that doesn’t make it bad at all in fact that makes it better to look at and really shows it’s history and while not being the most detailed main plate I do enjoy it. 

Now as for the side plates I am going to be brutally honest they are just so generic and don’t really stand out too me and the wwe logo takes up far too much space on them and is overstretched on them which is a problem that I feel could be fixed by either making the side plates longer and making them mini versions of the main plate or shrinking the wwe logo on them more. 

Now finally overall this is very nice design and i’m very glad a championship with the history of this one has a design as good as it however it’s most definitely not the perfect design in my opinion but please feel sure to leave you’ thoughts and opinions on the design or any of the other belts you see on here and as always suggest belts for me to review in the future.

Hello everyone and I’m glad and excited to welcome you all back to yet another edition of my championship belt reviews, and today I will be taking a look at the wwe championship belt design from the attitude era. 

3DC8E014-3721-4806-9382-893DA9466AC5.jpeg.6307a87d45bf8bf76e27c02f048fd0ea.jpeg

Now to be honest while I still enjoy this design I don’t enjoy it as much as other designs of the wwe championship. 

For example let’s take a look at the main plate shall we while it shows a picture of earth and focusing on North America you can also make out the eagle from the eagle belt however it’s nowhere near as noticeable at least to me and I would have added some silver lining around the eagle to make it stand out more but regardless it is still a nice design and obviously a classic. 

Now as for the side plates I have to say they are extremely basic and generic and honestly look like they put as little effort into them as possible and makes me wonder if they where added last minute now if you are wondering why I feel that way it’s because they are giant squares with the wwe logo on them which isn’t the most creative sideplate ever, for starters but can be passable if done correctly however these just aren’t as you can barely notice the wwe logo and again same as with the main plate I would have added some silver linings around the logo or even just redid the side plates and made entirely new ones. 

Now as for the strap it’s typically seen with normal black strap that we have come to expect with most championships which I do enjoy because it makes championships that don’t have it stand out more and therefore more unique however with that said there is a variation of this same belt with a blueish strap that personally I don’t enjoy now while yes I enjoy them going and changing up the strap colors sometimes the shade of blue did not work at all for this belt in my honest opinion and I much prefer the black strap. 

Now with all that said that shall conclude this edition of my championship belt design reviews and as always please feel free to leave your thoughts on the reviews and suggest new championships for me to review in future as I will accept them at any time and please enjoy the rest of your morning/day/night or whatever time of day it is while you are reading this. 

Hello everyone and I am back with yet another addition of my wrestling championship belt review and today I shall be reviewing the wwe undisputed championship. 

7C30208F-409A-45B2-84E0-0A9B2A252589.jpeg.89ea30d7c2d22128f695719f4f9230ae.jpeg

Now for starters this one of my favorite belts ever in wrestling however I will try to be as U.N. basis as possible. 

Now as is tradition let’s start with the main plate, which is a very nice design in my opinion it features the globe in middle in a nice way with the eagle above it spreading out it’s wings and overall I don’t see much to complain about when it comes to the main plate and is a very solid main plate. 

Now for the side plates and to be honest I wasn’t sure what to think about the side plates at first as the second ones feature the wwe logo which is fairly expected but are also smaller in size where as the first set of side plates are slightly bigger and it’s not immediately obvious what is on them and while i’m not entirely sure I believe it is a knight kneeling down with a shield in hand and to be honest I would have simply just put the globe on the first set of side plates however I will give credit that each set of side plates are different which you don’t see very often. 

Now I considered mentioning the strap however I couldn’t find any other variations of strap for this belt which is fine as the black strap work perfectly with this belt in my honest opinion. 

Now with all that being said I shall end this off here and as always please feel free to tell me your thoughts on the design and suggest any belts you would like to see in the future.

Hello everyone and welcome to another new addition to my championship belt reviews today I shall be taking a look at the WWF Hardcore championship 

6A361331-5E94-4FA9-85D2-9E6E73DEA562.thumb.jpeg.78b18738272bc7e6c14ce481b67a0c7f.jpeg

Now as is tradition we shall start with the main plate which obviously takes very heavy inspiration from the classic winged eagle belt but has been shattered and taped back together with the word hardcore written over the tape but other than that this is a very classic design and is a very beloved championship by many fans myself included and points will be given for the creativity of the design. 

Now as for the side plates not much to say about them other than they are practically the same as the winged eagle belt as most of this belt is but with noticeably less tape which in my opinion does drag the side plates of it down a bit. 

Now as for the strap it works fine and it’s the typical black strap however one touch I would add is put little tears and cuts here and there on the strap to really make it seem like it this classic belt that has been completely destroyed. 

Now that shall do it for this addition of my championship belt review and as always please feel free to comment your thoughts on any belt designs you see here and or suggest new belts and I hope you all read the next addition and until then good day. 

Hello everyone and welcome to the newest episode of the championship belt review and today we will be taking a look at the original wwe women’s championship. 

9C3D9431-64B3-43F3-A08F-1F436E6740F0.thumb.jpeg.e68e83d36469423d5164b9dace20cf1a.jpeg

Now as is tradition we will start with the main plate, now the main plate is fairly simple and there isn’t much detail however it’s serviceable for a main plate but if I had to edit the main plate I would make the WWE logo stand out more and make the word champion more readable other than that this main plate won’t make you go crazy over it’s design but there’s not much wrong with it either. 

Now onto the side plates now these are decent enough side plates and I do enjoy that they make the WWE logo in the center stand out more by using the globe which also let’s the fan know this is the women’s world title and it has importance now with all of that said I do think the side plates could be better perhaps make thin in the shape of the globe with the WWE logo in the middle instead. 

Now here is where I would mention the strap however this is the same normal black strap which does complement the belt nicely as it does most belts however I do think alternative versions of this belt with different colored straps could have been a nice touch perhaps a grey strap instead of the normal black. 

However that is all for this belt review and as always if you have any suggestions for future belts to be reviewed please let me know by either replying to this topic or sending me a message over on the discord and also feel free to mention your thoughts on any belts you see posted here and what you like and dislike about them and possibly what you would change but with that all said and done until next time ladies and gentlemen. 

Hello everyone and welcome to another new episode of my championship belt review, and today I will be reviewing the design of the WWE UK championship. 

22F5028B-D2EC-4AD3-B18C-4A856DF342AD.jpeg.a154e93f8bc93f83d408c4b10e44e51f.jpeg

So firstly let’s start with the main plate as is tradition, and I must say I absolutely love this design it stands out very well and on top of that is a very unique design as all designs should be but my favorite thing about it is how regal it looks. 

Now onto the side plates now these are less good than the main plate in my honest opinion due to them being fairly basic I would have preferred having Lion and the horse from the main plate incorporated into the side plates or even doing what the WWE and Universal championships do and have custom side plates depending on who is holding the belt. 

Now as for the strap there’s not much to say as it’s the normal black strap which looks more than fine and goes with gold of the belt very well but I would enjoy if they made a version like f the belt with a different strap possibly a navy blue one.

However with all of that said that shall conclude this episode of the championship belt review and I hope you have all enjoyed this episode and as always if you wish to suggest any belts for a review please feel free to let me know on here or on discord also feel free to leave your thoughts on any belts you see reviewed here, and with that all said I hope you have a great day and goodbye for now.