WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Bad Attitude Bullet

My 100% Feelings On The WWE Universe

So with the Release of Luke Harper..............it made me realize Maybe WWE isn't the only problem with the product, its Also the fans who are the problem Now Hear me out

Look at Daniel Bryan & Becky Lynch 2 People the fans Kept annoying WWE to push what happened WWE Cracked and gave them A Wrestlemania moment They did not deserve Why Because they lost at the royal rumble but the fans didn't care all they cared about was wanting daniel and becky in the main event

and then when it comes to talent like Luke Harper Big E Rusev Tyler Breeze ETC ETC ETC not a bloody Peep i don't get it

do the fans Just give up You have a voice and if you want people to be pushed then use your god damn voice. it annoys me how people pick and choose who they use their voices on

If you want Cesaro to be pushed Then keep Hounding the WWE pressure them into pushing him if you dont you're the reason why Wrestlers leave the WWE and you are doing a disservice to them as their fans

16 hours ago, I Can't Odd said:

Fans blaming fans for things is pretty funny. You're in the 'WWE Universe' too and no you're not a special exception to the problem's with the fans.

My main point is don't pick and choose who you want WWE to be Pushed otherwise you're only using your voice when it matters

and you're right i am in the WWE Universe However There's not many people That have won me over outside of Aleister Black Roman Reigns Kofi Kingston (Currently Being Pushed) Big E Rusev, Kevin Owens, Jeff Hardy Alexa Bliss Ember Moon Asuka Liv Morgan Cesaro

On 4/19/2019 at 2:08 PM, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

My main point is don't pick and choose who you want WWE to be Pushed otherwise you're only using your voice when it matters

I really hope that I misunderstood what you wrote her, but are you telling fans not to pick who they want to see pushed? So you would like for fans to just sit quiet at every event, witness what happens, and leave without ever speaking a word on it. Fans are gonna talk and fans are gonna have opinions. If they didn't, WWE wouldn't have a business going today. The entire behind wrestling is that you tell a story that the fans can be engaged by, the best way to do that is by doing that by people who they care for. If the fans wouldn't care for who gets pushed, they wouldn't care about the product in general. When you watch it, you are gonna get favourites. It happens with everything: sports, musics, series and movies. People pick their favourites and voice their opinions. 

I don't need to hear an essay about Roman Reigns and how unfair the fans were to him Bullet, 59 times was enough for me to get the memo. That's not why I replied to you either. Saying that the fans shouldn't pick who they want to see pushed is genuinely beyond stupid. 

54 minutes ago, Bart said:

I really hope that I misunderstood what you wrote her, but are you telling fans not to pick who they want to see pushed? So you would like for fans to just sit quiet at every event, witness what happens, and leave without ever speaking a word on it. Fans are gonna talk and fans are gonna have opinions. If they didn't, WWE wouldn't have a business going today. The entire behind wrestling is that you tell a story that the fans can be engaged by, the best way to do that is by doing that by people who they care for. If the fans wouldn't care for who gets pushed, they wouldn't care about the product in general. When you watch it, you are gonna get favourites. It happens with everything: sports, musics, series and movies. People pick their favourites and voice their opinions. 

I don't need to hear an essay about Roman Reigns and how unfair the fans were to him Bullet, 59 times was enough for me to get the memo. That's not why I replied to you either. Saying that the fans shouldn't pick who they want to see pushed is genuinely beyond stupid. 

no you didn't misunderstand anything you read exactly what you read

You can't pick and choose Who YOU WANT to be pushed and who doesn't deserve to be pushed

If WWE Pushes the people the fans like Example Daniel Bryan from NXT 2010 To Summerslam 2013 then cheer all you want

If WWE Pushes someone like Roman Reigns Someone who has fans then You dont have to like it but please show respect to the people who want him to pushed and are happy he's being pushed

you used a line "Fans to Sit Quiet and not say a word" That line applies to people who like roman reigns Alexa bliss Jinder Mahal Carmella Liv Morgan the iiconics you expect their fans to sit quiet and say nothing?

if so you're no more of a hypocrite than i am

What I'm trying to say is You cant tell WWE who not to push and who they should push because at that point you're being unfair

let me use another example Toni Storm great wrestler........but the key point i wanna point out is She's Blonde......And Being Blonde is something the fans criticize Alexa Bliss and Charlotte for being

when Toni Storm gets called up people wont make light of this they'll, but they'll continue bash people like Charlotte & Alexa Bliss for being blonde, and prove my point that fans are hypocrites

2 hours ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

no you didn't misunderstand anything you read exactly what you read

You can't pick and choose Who YOU WANT to be pushed and who doesn't deserve to be pushed

If WWE Pushes the people the fans like Example Daniel Bryan from NXT 2010 To Summerslam 2013 then cheer all you want

If WWE Pushes someone like Roman Reigns Someone who has fans then You dont have to like it but please show respect to the people who want him to pushed and are happy he's being pushed

you used a line "Fans to Sit Quiet and not say a word" That line applies to people who like roman reigns Alexa bliss Jinder Mahal Carmella Liv Morgan the iiconics you expect their fans to sit quiet and say nothing?

if so you're no more of a hypocrite than i am

What I'm trying to say is You cant tell WWE who not to push and who they should push because at that point you're being unfair

let me use another example Toni Storm great wrestler........but the key point i wanna point out is She's Blonde......And Being Blonde is something the fans criticize Alexa Bliss and Charlotte for being

when Toni Storm gets called up people wont make light of this they'll, but they'll continue bash people like Charlotte & Alexa Bliss for being blonde, and prove my point that fans are hypocrites

I told you before, not everything is about Reigns. I don't have any problems with Reigns but does that do are allowed to voice their opinion. You can too. Please point where anyone ever said that a Reigns or Mahal fan can't say anything. There are differences, that's just how the world works. 

Image result for crying face

"Look at Daniel Bryan & Becky Lynch 2 People the fans Kept annoying WWE to push what happened WWE Cracked and gave them A Wrestlemania moment They did not deserve Why Because they lost at the royal rumble"

https://www.wwe.com/shows/royalrumble/2019/article/royal-rumble-2019-results

You can't blame WWE fans for wanting to push who they want to push, just because someone has an opinion doesn't make them a bad fanbase. Bart said it perfectly. WWE fans are allowed to say who they want to see pushed and not pushed, thats the point of being a fan, you wanna see what you want to see

On 4/25/2019 at 12:31 PM, Bart said:

I told you before, not everything is about Reigns. I don't have any problems with Reigns but does that do are allowed to voice their opinion. You can too. Please point where anyone ever said that a Reigns or Mahal fan can't say anything. There are differences, that's just how the world works. 

you're missing my main point

if you're going to use your voice and push for people like daniel bryan and becky lynch to be pushed and give them the reaction they got THEN TAKE YOUR VOICE AND APPLY IT TO PEOPLE LIKE CESARO OR RUSEV

my argument is you'll use your voice towards people like roman charlotte becky and daniel bryan but you wont use that same voice for the rest of the roster

On 4/25/2019 at 12:33 PM, MARKER said:

Your not a true wrestling fan Bullet

was that suppose to offend me?if so it didnt work

I'm not a true wrestling fan? why? because i dont sit back and keep my mouth shut? nah bruv i'm gonna criticize the fans the same way i would criticize WWE

that's what i call using your voice

17 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

you're missing my main point

if you're going to use your voice and push for people like daniel bryan and becky lynch to be pushed and give them the reaction they got THEN TAKE YOUR VOICE AND APPLY IT TO PEOPLE LIKE CESARO OR RUSEV

my argument is you'll use your voice towards people like roman charlotte becky and daniel bryan but you wont use that same voice for the rest of the roster

That's because some fans don't care about those wrestlers. You can't force people to like and root for wrestlers, it just happens. You are too deep into the whole "everyone should get a push" thing. You can't. You should only give it to those whose push will lead tot the company benefitting from it. It's a business, not a charity. The wrestlers' job is to get reactions, so no the fans shouldn't use their voice on everyone. They should do it for those who they get engaged into their stories by, because those are the wrestlers that deserve to have an high spot on the card.

10 minutes ago, Bart said:

That's because some fans don't care about those wrestlers. You can force people to like and root for wrestlers, it just happens. You are too deep into the whole "everyone should get a push" thing. You can't. You should only give it to those whose push will lead tot the company benefitting from it. It's a business, not a charity. The wrestlers' job is to get reactions, so no the fans shouldn't use their voice on everyone. They should do it for those who they get engaged into their stories by, because those are the wrestlers that deserve to have an high spot on the card.

this is why i'll never understand why the fans say they want new stars but when WWE Gives them someone the fans don't like or don't want they rebel against it

and i'm gonna contradict myself here in this life you dont get what you want and its always been that way so we the fans can cry about not getting what we want or we can move on, some of us intend to move on when we dont get what we want we just gotta be patient about it and patience is something the fans dont have

On 4/25/2019 at 2:23 PM, BiC said:

Image result for crying face

"Look at Daniel Bryan & Becky Lynch 2 People the fans Kept annoying WWE to push what happened WWE Cracked and gave them A Wrestlemania moment They did not deserve Why Because they lost at the royal rumble"

https://www.wwe.com/shows/royalrumble/2019/article/royal-rumble-2019-results

You can't blame WWE fans for wanting to push who they want to push, just because someone has an opinion doesn't make them a bad fanbase. Bart said it perfectly. WWE fans are allowed to say who they want to see pushed and not pushed, thats the point of being a fan, you wanna see what you want to see

you know its funny because you say that's the point of being a fan yet the fans dont act like it

one minute they are saying they want new stars and when WWE Gives them someone like roman reigns they complain about it

or when WWE Gives them a match they want to see and it ends up being forced and end up failing *coughs* AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura the fans blame WWE And not themselves

9 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

you know its funny because you say that's the point of being a fan yet the fans dont act like it

one minute they are saying they want new stars and when WWE Gives them someone like roman reigns they complain about it

or when WWE Gives them a match they want to see and it ends up being forced and end up failing *coughs* AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura the fans blame WWE And not themselves

Excuse me? Why should the fans be to blame for Shinsuke Nakamura vs AJ Styles failing? I don't think it was the fans that wanted the feud to be revolved around hiting people in the Balls. So before you go around blaming the fans for the match and feud falling to deliver, maybe think it a little better.

11 minutes ago, Alex Costa said:

Excuse me? Why should the fans be to blame for Shinsuke Nakamura vs AJ Styles failing? I don't think it was the fans that wanted the feud to be revolved around hiting people in the Balls. So before you go around blaming the fans for the match and feud falling to deliver, maybe think it a little better.

they kept pushing for it and forcing it to happen instead of letting WWE Build up to the match

My booking was For Wrestlemania 34 Shinsuke Heads into Mania as United States champion and then drops it to AJ Styles and then Fast Forward 1 year later to Wrestlemania 35 AJ Heads into Mania as WWE champion and loses the title to Shinsuke nakamura that way the rematch is 1 organic and 2 for the WWE Championship the second time around

that's my point You shift all the blame on WWE when you guys wanted to see the match happen at Wrestlemania

you want to see something and WWE Gives you want you want and it ends up failing it ain't our fault its WWE's

i dont see how its ALL WWE's fault when its the fans who wanted to see the match

15 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

they kept pushing for it and forcing it to happen instead of letting WWE Build up to the match

My booking was For Wrestlemania 34 Shinsuke Heads into Mania as United States champion and then drops it to AJ Styles and then Fast Forward 1 year later to Wrestlemania 35 AJ Heads into Mania as WWE champion and loses the title to Shinsuke nakamura that way the rematch is 1 organic and 2 for the WWE Championship the second time around

that's my point You shift all the blame on WWE when you guys wanted to see the match happen at Wrestlemania

you want to see something and WWE Gives you want you want and it ends up failing it ain't our fault its WWE's

i dont see how its ALL WWE's fault when its the fans who wanted to see the match

Your making no sense at all.... just saying. You wanna know how much effect the fans have on WWE's booking like 5%, so you can't blame the fans for WWE booking Nakamura vs Styles at mania. besides if Shinsuke has a match against AJ Styles at Wrestlemania 34 that would be an United States title match not a World Title match. 🤦‍♂️

You can't possibly refer to your own fantasy booking in defence of this, Bullet. Might I remind you that WWE planted the seeds for a Styles vs. Nakamura in the MITB match, and kept them apart on the same brand for months until 2018 when Nakamura won the Rumble. They build up to the match well enough.

The negatives were that they purely built the Wrestlemania match on it's in-ring quality alone, and when it didn't live up to the lofty heights they themselves set, it was going to be a disappointment with the expectation.

Also it was not the fan's that booked the same match 5 times in the span of a few months. Wrestlemania, Greatest Royal Rumble, Backlash, Smackdown and Money in the Bank. Any feud would fizzle out with that much overstauration whether the fans want it or not.

10 minutes ago, Aaron North said:

Your making no sense at all.... just saying. You wanna know how much effect the fans have on WWE's booking like 5%, so you can't blame the fans for besides if Shinsuke has a match against AJ Styles at Wrestlemania 34 that would be an United States title match not a World Title match. 🤦‍♂️

that's the point Shinsuke did nothing all year to deserve a world title shot on the main roster he was handed something he did nothing to earn and then he was handed a royal rumble win 1 year early than he should have

Shinsuke Nakamura Vs AJ Styles I - Wrestlemania 34 For the United States Championship AJ Wins here and Shinsuke Nakamura scratches and claws his way back up the ladder wins the 2019 Royal Rumble and defeats AJ Styles for the WWE Championship Simple but the fans wanted it to happen at mania 34 when he did nothing to earn it

11 minutes ago, Gwynfro said:

You can't possibly refer to your own fantasy booking in defence of this, Bullet. Might I remind you that WWE planted the seeds for a Styles vs. Nakamura in the MITB match, and kept them apart on the same brand for months until 2018 when Nakamura won the Rumble. They build up to the match well enough.

The negatives were that they purely built the Wrestlemania match on it's in-ring quality alone, and when it didn't live up to the lofty heights they themselves set, it was going to be a disappointment with the expectation.

Also it was not the fan's that booked the same match 5 times in the span of a few months. Wrestlemania, Greatest Royal Rumble, Backlash, Smackdown and Money in the Bank. Any feud would fizzle out with that much overstauration whether the fans want it or not.

Nakamura didn't deserve to win the royal rumble that should have gone to Rusev and Nakamura should have gone into mania 34 as united States champion

and The Fans wanted to see AJ Vs Nakamura so bad they were willing to sacrifice the entire roster just to see one match and what happened the match ended up failing and the blame went to WWE when it was the fans who should be blamed

You can't force WWE To do what you want otherwise the match will end up being a failure

the more you push the more WWE rebel and when WWE cracks they'll be like okay we'll give the fans what they want and we'll shove it down their throats until they dont want to see it anymore and that's exactly what happened

its happening with becky lynch right now

The fans Took what they cried about with roman during the 2017 royal rumble and applied it to Becky Which Made no sense to me because she didnt deserve to get another chance at the title after losing to Asuka on the same night and their excuses? 1 Oh b-b-b-b-b-but Becky Lynch is Over Listen i love becky too but i'm not gonna bend the rules for her just because she's OVER and 2 SHE LOST TO ASUKA she didn't deserve to be in the royal rumble 3 Oh b-b-b-b-but Lana They could have gotten someone else to take lana's spot

Nakamura beat Ziggler on PPV, and beat Cena to become the No.1 Contender. Mahal cheated to win in their match at Summerslam so he was granted a rematch at Hell in a Cell. As for Mania, he won the Rumble, which gives you a World title match. It's explained if you look.

In your own fantasy booking, Styles vs. Nakamura happens at Mania 34 anyway, so your point is moot. It would be no less forced as you claim it is in real life events.

You can't get salty that WWE didn't have Rusev win the rumble, he was and still is a midcarder. Would you have booked Mahal or Orton vs. Rusev at Mania for the World Title? Fantasy booking is not a credible defence in this regard. You claim that we can't force WWE to do what we want, yet are salty that Rusev didn't win the rumble.

Becky got over, you can't blame the fans or WWE for a wrestler getting over, and adjusting accordingly. Just because it's someone you see as 'Undeserving", doesn't mean it's wrong. Becky was poorly booked and under appreciated for ages before 2018, Roman was continually pushed to the top from the very start. They are not equal scenarios. 

Fans do not randomly select people who they want to see succeed. Fans cheer for the people who can engage them the most, tell them stories which interest them, give them a reason to cheer/boo, and are talented. This obviously isn’t equal between superstars, some people like Becky Lynch, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, etc, do this marvelously and the fans enjoy them. They cheer wildly for the people who can engage them and don’t stop when WWE begins pushing them. 

Not every superstar can do this as well as others, so when WWE pushes those who shouldn’t be at the top quite yet to the top? They garner an opposite reaction. Roman Reigns is the perfect example, he’s grown in time but when WWE stubbornly attempted to push him down our throats, it wasn’t received because he wasn’t doing the things that stars did. He didn’t have classics every match like AJ Styles, he didn’t have an iconic Pipebomb or Shield Betrayal, not even a Yes or The Man movement. He didn’t do anything to garner a reaction for the push he was receiving and people voiced their opinion, the very thing they’re supposed to do. 

Getting mad at the fans for addressing the shortcomings of a superstar is hilarious in my opinion. Would you be cheering if WWE pushed Eva Marie to be a Woman’s Champion? Despite the fact that she isn’t as talented as others, isn’t compelling which is the entire point of wrestling? 

Blaming fans for WWE pigeon holing talents is so lazy. There is no other entertainment outlet where the fans are blamed for not enjoying bad content. It falls on WWE to give us reasons, and it also falls on the wrestlers to continue to intrigue us enough to keep cheering them

PS: It’s funny that you mention Cesaro and Rusev like fans didn’t try their damndest to push them with massive reactions week in and week out, like attempting to say the fans didn’t care about them is blatantly dishonest.