BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Arius

Your Favourite TNA/Impact Themes?

TNA have last as a company 18 years and going which in the world of professional wrestling is impressive despite the roller coaster it has become. Along the way they have been able to create dozens of memorable theme songs over the years and so i ask what are the most memorable ones for you? Your favourites? 

First off my head is no doubt one on many lists and that's AJ Styles 'Ready to Fly'. I still have thoughts of my reaction if he just suddenly stepped out to this theme again on the WWE stage but in a way it was a different era of Styles.

Another favourite is LAX which i sometimes feel could be the top of my list. Easily one of the best themes for a stable/tag team.

Matt Morgan. Is entrance with the cloak, the nicknames like 'The Blueprint' 'The DNA of TNA', it was all seamless and i wanted to mimic it so much though honestly with a woollen blanket and a lounge room i wouldn't look as nearly as cool.

Jeff Jarrett's "My World" was great (fun fact: I used that as a theme once on the forums even though Jarrett wasn't my gimmick because the theme was so good). Decay's "The Nobodies" was also amazing (another one I've used on the forums). Both of AJ's themes "Get Ready To Fly" and "Evil Ways" are great. Samoa Joe's "Nation of Violence" is far better than his WWE theme. And Austin Aries's "Raging of the Region" was such a good theme as well. "Motor City" for the Motor City Machine Guns is stupendous. Abyss's solo theme I love. And for an underrated one I'd go with Mr. Anderson's "Feedback" which is quite good. And a list of great TNA/Impact themes would be nothing without Broken Matt Hardy's "Moonlight Sonata."

16 minutes ago, Julius said:

My outright favourite TNA theme has to be EC3’s it was catchy and just a good theme to listen to. Trouble, Trouble, Trouble 

It really gets stuck in your head after one listen but i need to click when i see it pop up. When i first heard his NXT theme i was indifferent to it, bordering dislike and i'm not sure if it was because i feel the song just isn't on par with other NXT themes or because Trouble is just too perfect for EC3 that anything pales in comparison. Even with similarities in flow. 

I've personally always like Jeff Hardy's themes in TNA more than his WWE ones, these 2 are my personal favourites.

The first one is probably because that was the theme Hardy used when I first watched TNA, so I like it from nostalgia. But the 2nd one is actually a pretty decent song