WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Aaron North

Your Favorite Indie Wrestler

I don't count those working for ROH as Independent and i want to try and avoid using talent working for Impact as well or i could sit here saying Killer Kross and Johnny Mundo who are both killing it across several promotions right now. Even now as i'm writing i know i'm going to miss some obvious names most likely.

David Starr 
Image result for david starr wrestler
Your favourite wrestlers favourite wrestler. I'm honestly surprised he isn't one of the names AEW have signed so far.

Darius Lockhart
Related image
Someone i discovered through Youtube clips and have tried to follow as much as i could the last year or so. He is a name i feel people need to keep an eye on. Last year he took himself over to the UK on his own dime to wrestle several promotions including RPW in a matches against Josh Bodom which i would recommend.

Ultramantis Black
Image result for ultramantis black
"The Orderrrr of the Neo Solar Templeeeee has faced many curious and interesting adversaries during our tenure here in the Chikara Pro.."
He could make anything sound fantastic and hilarious if he wanted to which will be great for him to lean on when he retires for the final time. He could be a manager, personality anything really. I didn't follow Chikara much but when i heard about Ultramantis Black and his Order i started trying to watch what i could and i was hooked. He had to retire a few years ago but has lately been working again but now across the country and even over seas which makes me happy. Plus he has two full Christmas themed sleeves so that's a bonus.

Mr. Touchdown
Image result for mr touchdown wrestler
2018 was the year of Touchdown in Chikara until an uinfortunate injury sidelined him. I've always seen as someone that NXT was made for,  to groom what is already present but it seems that with all the talent moving into the company now it seems unlikely. That being said now that he is back in the ring now hopefully 2019 can be a good year for him and maybe he can step out of Chikara in the process.

Teddy Hart
Image result for teddy hart mlw youtube
MLW has been a godsend for Teddy Hart as it seems he has matured a lot since a few years ago even. His moveset is the wildest thing I've ever seen in my life. All the moves he thinks of are absolutely absurd. Teddy Hart might be many things, but the man's got more creativity in one pinky than I do in my entire body. He is always going to be a what if story because he could've done bigger things in wrestling but right now being able to enjoy him consistently is good enough.

Well if AEW hadn't started the answer would've been a lot more obvious but since it has my current favourite indepedent none contracted wrestler is David Starr.

D23MUymWwAAi39_-696x390.jpg 

The current IPW: UK World Champion and Winner of Super strong style 16 2019 as well as many other accomplishments, you gotta love the man. His recent whole uncontracted Independent wrestler character has been excellent and I have been very much impressed with his development over the last 3 years I've been watching him. Hopefully he wins the AAW Heavyweight Championship and the PROGRESS World Title, the man deserves it after all the work he's been putting in on the independent scene. 

Other than Starr some of my other favourite indy wrestlers include Chris Brookes, Kyle Fletcher, Mark Davis and Paul Robinson.