WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Toxik431

The Club’s golden future

[ following a commercial for avengers endgame right here right now hits and the crowd immediately burst into a sea of boos as Bulldozer makes his way down to the ring with a mic in his hand ]

Ok that’s enough out of you stupid marks because unlike each and every one of you I have something important to say and that is the future of SSW Club now as you know or at least should know each and every single member is penciled in for a match at Backlash now that’s for a good reason because we are the single best group of competitors here and we have all joined forces. 

[ Bulldozer is then interrupted by even more boos and then responds by glaring at the crowd which eventually makes them go quiet

Good now as I was saying at Backlash my tag partner Birdman and I will obviously become the number one contenders for the tag team championships and beat the big ballers for those championships, however that isn’t all as Maasa will also walk out as the brand new Premium champion at Backlash.

But wait there’s even more as Mave Deltzer will demolish and conquer Arrow and leave him as a broken and defeated shell of a man which let’s be honest with ourselves he already is, but there still is more as the newest member to all of you at least Josh has recently been added to the world championship match as he should and he will then bring that coveted championship to SSW Club. 

[ Bulldozer is then booed even more when he suddenly loses his patience with the crowd ]

All of you shut your mouths right now! 

Good now as I was saying that means boys and girls that SSW Club will hold the world championship, the Premium championship, and the tag team championships but there is also another championship that will belong to us very soon and that’s the nxt championship as Mave will dethrone Hans Clayton for that very championship post Backlash meaning each and every member of SSW Club will hold a championship so all of you marks have two choices hop on the bandwagon now or keep booing us and be proven wrong constantly but for those of you that are smart and choose the first option and already have you can believe in us and believe in SSW Club because we are just too sweet!  

[ Bulldozer then stands in the ring with a giant smirk on his face  ]

3EBA3FDA-AC19-4FCE-B56B-ECB16A196D87.gif.47c14565505ae04f9349517f7eed19d4.gif

[ Bulldozer stands in the ring still with a smile on his face

Well that was ironic calling me arrogant when she herself is the definition of arrogance.

However there is one thing accurate about what she said and that’s come Backlash a team will simply melt away into nothing however it won’t be SSW Club!

Oh no it will be Royal Flush because at Backlash we will Royally Flush them down not just the card but right out of this very company!

Oh and for all of you here in attendance you are still nothing but jokes just like Royal Flush. 

[ Bulldozer then stands waiting in the ring waiting for a response from either a fellow SSW Club member or a rebuttal from Royal Flush ]