WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
JoshsNow

Josh’s Football Debates

What are my thoughts on Dwight McNeil going to Juventus? ( @GeorgeAK)

19 year old Dwight McNeil burst onto the scene for Burnley this season, being an integral part of their team as they managed to stay in the Premier League. He helps out at the back and can use his physicality well but he is extremely dangerous attacking on the left. He puts in 1.6 crosses a game, plays 1.2 key passes a game and is also talented on set pieces (despite United once kicking him out of the academy for not being good enough at set pieces). Is he good enough for Juventus?

Not yet. It might have been worth taking a punt on him if he was under £10 million. But when I see the £30 million price tag going around it shocks me. McNeil is talented there is no doubt about it but does one good season at a Prem club fighting relegation mean you’re suddenly wanted by Ronaldos Team for £30 million?

Apparently it does. In my opinion, if Juve were to move for him it would be a bad move

Thank you for reading. Please carry on sending in questions

Will Eden Hazard flop at Real

Eden Hazard is one of the best players in world football. He is in his prime right now and Madrid will get 2 more world class years out of him at age 28. In the Prem this season he scored 16 goals and assisted 15. In La Liga, where Madrid will tend to score more goals, who knows what damage he can do. I certainly don’t think he will be a flop though

Thanks for reading and continue to send in questions 

Who deserves to win the Ballon D’or as of July 2019

82% passing accuracy. 3 key passes a game. 1 through ball per game. 6 successful dribbles a game. 44 goals, 9 of those from long range. One of the greatest goals ever seen when he scored that free kick against Liverpool

As of July 2019, Leo Messi deserves to the win this years Ballon D’or

Please continue to send in questions. Tomorrow I do another Top 10, who are the top 10 players in the world right now? Thanks for reading

Who are the top 10 players in the world right now 

Honourable Mention: Allison

Won the UCL and Copa America and was named in Team of the Tournament for both. He also won the Golden Glove in the Copa America and Premier League and was integral in both competitions

(10) Sadio Mane

Another Liverpool player who was integral to Liverpool this season, he was named in both the Premier League and UCL Team of the Years, winning the latter and receiving the Golden Boot in the former, and won the Onze D’or, awarded to the worlds best player

(9) Harry Kane

Although he didn’t win a trophy this season he was the difference maker for club and country as he received silver in the UCL and bronze in the Nations League. To top that all off, he became Harry Kane MBE

(8) Virgil Van Dijk

Another UCL winning player who was integral to the team, he won Liverpool Fans and Players POTY, was named in the TOTY for the Prem, Nations League and UCL and he was named Premier League and PFA POTY

(7) Luis Suarez

An integral part to Barcelona’s La Liga winning side.

(6) Neymar

Won the Ligue 1 with PSG and was named in TOTY for it, he is the the difference maker for both PSG and Brazil

(5) KDB

He is integral for Belgium and for club he won the domestic treble this season. He was also excellent in the Champions League, despite City’s elimination he was named in the UCL TOTY

(4) Eden Hazard

This is where Hazard ranks on my list. He has carried Chelsea and Belgium for the past year, taking Chelsea to two finals and winning one of them. He dominated Chelsea’s awards ceremony, winning Players Player, Supporters Player and Goal of the Season, as well as taking home the PFA Fans Player of the Year, was named in the UEL TOTY and got more assists than anyone else in Europe

(3) Mo Salah

Integral to Egypt and Liverpool’s difference maker, he was their top scorer and was also the top scorer in the Prem. He became the fastest Liverpool player to reach 40 and then 50 PL goals and was rewarded by a UCL win at the end of the season. To top that all off he was named in Time 100

(Top 2) Ronaldo and Messi

I can’t separate them. First Messi, he is the difference maker for club and country and as well as winning back to back La Ligas he also won a 3rd consecutive Golden Shoe (after being La Liga Top Scorer for the 3rd consecutive year and being top scorer in the UCL for the 6th time), won a 3rd consecutive Picchini Trophy, was the playmaker of La Liga for the 2nd consecutive year and was awarded a Cruz de Santi Jordi

As for Ronaldo, this season he not only won the inaugural Nations League, he was named in the Team of the tournament and was top goalscorer. He also took to life in Serie A, not only winning it but also being named MVP. He was also named in the UCL Team of the Tournament for the 6th consecutive time, proving his class

Are Allison and Ederson the best goalkeeping duo of all time?

No. No they are not. Allison is among the best in the world, only rivalled by Courtois and Oblak in my opinion. But Ederson is nowhere near that level. His only good stat is his passing and when you’re playing among the best players in the world it’s fairly easy to find a pass 4 out of 5 times as he does.

They aren’t the best first and choice keeping selection ever in world football. They aren’t even it now. I would say even Oblak and Handanovic are better. I believe Oblak is as good as Allison and Handanovic are better than Ederson. I still stick to my beliefs that the best goalkeeping duo in world football right now is Courtois and Navas at Real.

I have thought long and hard about who is the best keeping duo of all time and I cannot decide. But if Ederson and Allison aren’t even the best right they won’t be the best ever in world football

Responding to your comments 

On 7/13/2019 at 7:06 PM, GeorgeAK said:

I agree with ur list mostly. Personally I would have VVD higher than Suarez and Kane. I would have that section of the list look like:

9. Suarez
8. Kane
7. Van Dijk
6. De Bruyne
5. Neymar

Give me some reasoning behind this and I may edit it

Thanks for reading and please send in some questions for me to answer. Tomorrow I answer where does CR7 place amongst the greatest of all time after this season he became the first player to win 3 major leagues. 

Lets look back at the last times that Van Dijk faced Suarez and Kane respectively. In the Champions League final, Van Dijk locked down Kane, who barely received the ball. You could say this was down to other aspects but lets not forget a few days later in the Nations League when Van Dijk locked down Kane again. Keeping him in his pocket for about 180 minutes of football. As for Suarez, lets not forget the Miracle Of Anfield, where VVD locked down Suarez the entire night, whilst keeping an eye on Coutinho and Messi!

1 hour ago, GeorgeAK said:

Lets look back at the last times that Van Dijk faced Suarez and Kane respectively. In the Champions League final, Van Dijk locked down Kane, who barely received the ball. You could say this was down to other aspects but lets not forget a few days later in the Nations League when Van Dijk locked down Kane again. Keeping him in his pocket for about 180 minutes of football. As for Suarez, lets not forget the Miracle Of Anfield, where VVD locked down Suarez the entire night, whilst keeping an eye on Coutinho and Messi! 

Van Dijk vs Suarez in 2019

I believe Suarez won this one. Although Liverpool won the war, Suarez won the battle. Suarez scored at Camp Nou to give him the victory and whilst VVD silenced him at Anfield, Matip did a lot of the work that night especially on Suarez and Messi. VVD was left to man mark a very poor Coutinho who drifted out wide anyway

Van Dijk vs Kane in 2019

Van Dijk did walk this one. In all 3 games played between them it was VVD who was clearly the better player and it showed as in all 3 games Van Dijk came out on top. As a result of these findings I will modify the list

9. Suarez

8. VVD

7. Kane

If VVD does this season next season, he will earn a place much higher on this list

Is CR7 the greatest of all time now that he has become the first player to win 3 major leagues

Only behind Lionel Messi as the greatest player to grace this planet. 689 goals in 1 career. That is insane. He was won Supercup in 4 countries, the league in 3 countries, the Club World Cup In 2 countries, the domestic cup in 2 countries, the Champions League in 2 countries and he has also won 2 Super Cups and 2 League Cups. He has also won 2 international trophies, he has won the Ballon D’or in 2 counties, 3 Best Player in Europe awards, the European Shoe in 2 countries, the Onze D’or in 2 countries, winning a FIFA and FIFPro World player awards in 2008, winning best UEFA Footballer and Forward in 2008, named World Soccer POTY in 2 countries, has a Bravo Award, a Puskas, 2 Portuguese POTYs, was named in FIFPro World XI in 2 countries, named in UCL TOTY in 2 countries, he has won best player in 3 countries, in the Prem he was also named Young Player of the Year and won the Golden Boot, and at Real he won La Liga Best Forward, and got awards by the BBC and Globe Soccer. He has also been named in 2 leagues TOTY and was named in the top 2 players at the Club World Cup for 2 countries. He is the top scorer in 6 competitions, has been named in a TOTY at 3 international competitions, was second highest goalscorer in 1 international competition and was named in UEFAs Ultimate Team

He has won the most Ballon D’ors and made the most appearances in the FIFPro TOTY (both tied with Leo Messi.) He has scored more goals in the Club World Cup, UCL (including most goals in 1 calendar year, in a season, in the knockout stages, in the quarters, in the semis, most scored in 1 Group Stage campaign and most scored in 1 knockout campaign, as well as scoring 8 hat tricks in the UCL), the Euros (where he has also made the most appearances and scored in a record 4 Euros), scored more goals than anyone in both the Euros Qualifiers and WC Qualifiers. He is the record scorer for Portugal and Real and the record appearance maker for the former. He was the fastest player to score 100, 150 and 300 in La Liga history and has scored the most hat tricks in La Liga history

He is one of the best finishers in the world, and is talented at dribbling, passing, shooting from range, using his physicality and winning aerial duels. Contrary to popular belief, he isn’t selfish, he makes an insanely high amount of key passes. In case you want to know my Top 10, it is Rummeniege, Keegan, Di Stefano, Ronaldo, Beckenbauer, Van Besten, Cruyff, Platini, CR7, Messi

Please send in questions. Tomorrow the question is, who is the best English goalkeeper ever?

Who is the best English Keeper of all time

It has got to be Peter Shilton hasn’t it. During his career he appeared in 10 PFA Top Division Team of the Years, a record for any player and the PFA later named him as the best English league goalkeeper in the past century. In 1971 he was Leicester’s goalkeeper as they won the 2nd division and the Charity Shield But it was at Nottingham Forest No.1 he became well known.

In 1978 he was named PFA Player of the Season as Forest won the First Division and in the next 2 years won a Charity Shield, a League Cup, a European Supercup and back to back European Cups in 1979 and 1980. Afters Nottingham Forest Won the European Cup in 1980, the IOC named Shilton the 1980 European Footballer of the Year Award and in his final season at Forest he won the Nottingham Forest POTY Award

It was in his later career he found success on the international stage as he played for numerous clubs such as Southampton, Derby, Plymouth, Wimbledon, Bolton, Coventry, West Ham before he retired at Leyton Orient. At Southampton he was named their best player for back to back seasons and he became England’s No.1

There he keepered England to 3 Rous Cups and took them to 4th in the World Cup at the age of 41. He holds the record for most clean sheets in the World Cup Finals with 10 and played 125 games for England, a record for any player.

He finished his career having played more games than any other player had, has, or probably ever will as he played 125 rimes. The IFFHS named him among the top 10 keepers of the 20th century and he was given a FWA Tribute Award in 1991. In 2002 he was inducted into the English Hall of Fame and was later named in the Football League 100 Legends list

Peter Shilton is the best English goalkeeper of all time

Thanks for reading and continue to send in questions. Tomorrow I answer George’s question “Who do I see being relegated from the Premier League next season”

Who do I see being relegated from the Premier League next season. @GeorgeAK

20. Aston Villa - Villa return after a 3 year absence from the Premier League and won the Play Off final on their second attempt and whilst I like Dean Smith Villa have a history of not being very patient with their managers. If Smith stays I see them doing better but if threatened by relegation at Christmas then Villa will probably sack and that will cost them

19. Sheffield United - The team who in my opinion are the weakest of the 3 teams that got promoted, I don’t see Yorkshire’s only Premier League team completing a fairytale campaign like Huddersfield did in their first season. They’ve lost their Number One keeper and failed to replace him and Henderson got Sheffield a lot of points last season. His loss will impact them massively and I believe it will see them down

18. Brighton - Brighton only won 2 Premier League games in 2019 and one of them was at home to Huddersfield. They capped this off by sacking Chris Hughton, a move I believe will cost them as they finish 20th

That is Who I think will be relegated. Tomorrow I give my thoughts on James Rodriguez. What are your thoughts on James Rodriguez? Do you see one of these teams staying up? Please continue to send in questions for me to answer. Thanks for reading

Personally, I don't see two of the newly promoted sides being relegated. I feel like one of them will but not both. With that being said I can also see both staying up. It is a really tough decision because there are so many teams that could get relegated this season. Here is a list of sides that could go down:

• Brighton
  • Newcastle
  • Southampton
  • Aston Villa
  • Norwich
  • Sheffield United

If I had to pick three I would say Southampton, Newcastle and Sheffield United.

What are your thoughts on James Rodriguez?

I believe James Rodriguez is a great player who is one of the top 15 attacking midfielders in the world, he is one of the best passers in the world (and makes a high amount of key passes), is extremely dangerous from long range and as well as being able to create chances from corners and free kicks he is also a brilliant penalty taker. His finishing is spot on, his vision is good and despite being under 6 foot he uses his body brilliantly, although obviously he isn’t brilliant in the air and wins a low percentage of tackles

This season he was a difference maker in Bayern’s Bundesliga success and was a difference maker for Columbia in their Copa America campaign as he earned a place in the Copa America Team of the Tournament. On average this season he scored once every five games and got an assist every 5 games and in the Bundesliga he scored or assisted in 1 of every 2 games.

I think James Rodriguez is a good player who is still only 26 and can still become the world class player many believed he could one day become. But he is still a brilliant player

Tomorrow I answer who will win the 2019/20 Premier League. Who do you think will win it. Thanks for reading and please continue to send in questions

Today I will answer three questions

Who will win the Premier League 2019/20

Manchester City. It pains me to say it as a United fan but they have taken 198 points in just 2 seasons. That is insane. They are too good and they are forever improving. They claimed a quadruple last season and I see them becoming the second team to win 3 in a row.

Does Florentine Perez regret selling Ronaldo to Juventus?

Perez will never admit it but I think he will regret it. Ronaldo carried Real for 9 years and Real needed someone else to stand up and replace him. However all the big players vanished for Real. Modric vanished, Varane vanished, Bale vanished and the player that kept pulling Real over the line was Sergio Ramos. Ronaldo is Real Madrid’s greatest ever player and just like that he was gone, and the next season Real are terrible. I think Perez will regret it

Should Virgil Van Dijk Win the Ballon D’or

In my opinion he shouldn’t. I believe it should be Messi. But both are contenders. Messi carried Barca whilst VVD was influential for Liverpool as they won the UCL, with him being named by Liverpool Players and Supporters as Player of the Season, whilst also being named in the UCL Squad of the Season. He was also influential in the league as he was named PFA POTY and Premier League Player of the Season. He was also influential in Netherlands run to the Nations League semi finals as he was named in Team of the Tournament

However Messi was more impressive. Like VVD, Messi did win a trophy in La Liga. He was also named the best player in La Liga, like VVD was for the Premier League, winning the Picchini Trophy as well as winning the La Liga Golden Boot and Playmaker award, as he was also awarded the European Golden Shoe. He was also awarded the Creu de Saint Jordi off the pitch

Overall I feel Messi was better.

Tomorrow I am back to only answering one question - Can Real Madrid Win next years UCL? Please send in questions for me to answer. Thanks for reading

Van Dijk should win ballon d'or. I feel it is unfair that you have listed off scoring achievements as the main reason messi should win. As Van Dijk is never gonna be golden boot winner. However, if you think equivalently, Van Dijk has lead the best defence in Europe all over the place. And when nobody can dribble past you (Legit stat not a single player dribbled past van dijk last season), how can you not be called the best in the world.

32 minutes ago, GeorgeAK said:

Van Dijk should win ballon d'or. I feel it is unfair that you have listed off scoring achievements as the main reason messi should win. As Van Dijk is never gonna be golden boot winner. However, if you think equivalently, Van Dijk has lead the best defence in Europe all over the place. And when nobody can dribble past you (Legit stat not a single player dribbled past van dijk last season), how can you not be called the best in the world.

I respect that no centre back was as good as Van Dijk last season and as good as only conceding 22 goals in a season is, in 2005 Chelsea conceded 15. John Terry came 10th that year. Just because you can lead a great defence means nothing. Messi led an attack that scored 90 goals. Is that not as good as leading a defence? Finally when Leicester won the league no one dribbled past Wes Morgan that season. I don't think he was nominated for the Ballon D'or this year. The point being everything VVD has done has been done before and is either equal or better to his achievement. I think the only difference is the Champions League. Does winning the Champions League mean you jump much higher on the Ballon D'or list?

Can Real Madrid win the 2019/20 Champions League

To perhaps the surprise of most people on here I think they have a very good chance of doing so. This is a Team after all that won 3 Champions Leagues in a row. But how are they gonna change from last seasons disappointment which saw them finish 19 points behind in La Liga and crash out early of the UCL, in fact it was their earliest elimination of the decade. So what changed between 2018 and 2019 and how have Real improved

(1) Ronaldo

The loss of Ronaldo was massive for Real and it cost them last season. However they bought in a replacement this year for £100 million who could turn out to be the player Ronaldo was. Eden Hazard had arguably his best ever season this year, being directly involved in 31 league goals, beating his previous record of 23 from 5 years ago, and Real will be hoping he replicates his European success last year with Chelsea in Madrid

(2) Zinedine Zidane

The man that won Real 3 Champions Leagues has returned and he will be hoping to prove himself. Zidane has a mixed reaction as a manager, many see him as a managerial god whilst others see him being a manager who got the gift of Ronaldo. With no Ronaldo, Zidane may finally silence those haters

(3) Age in Midfield

This is a problem Real haven’t solved with signings unless they are promoted from within. Modric is 33 but still between him and Kroos they make 4 key passes a game. That’s still a high number. Perhaps Modric might be good for another few years.

Anyway, I personally believe Real have the tools to win the 19/20 UCL

Do you agree with me or do you think Real have no chance? Tomorrow I answer two questions. What’s going on with Bale and should Real sell him? Is Liverpool’s pre season form cause for concern? What do you think about those topics. Thanks for reading and continue to send in questions for me to answer

What’s going on with Bale and should Real sell him?

Well this situation is interesting isn’t it. I think in order to answer your first question, what is going on? I think Bale is stuck in the middle of a Power struggle between the chairman and the manager. Now as to the second question, should Real keep him? No they shouldn’t. Yes he’s one of the top 3 wingers in the world right now, he’s good in the air, he’s good with the ball at his feet and he’s a good finisher. But the manager wants him gone and as the chairman you have to respect that. After all Bale isn’t going to get into the team ahead of Hazard really so perhaps it is best for both parties if he is to go

Is Liverpool’s pre season form a cause for concern 

As a United fan I would love to say yes. But pre season means nothing. And they are missing their front three

What is more of a cause for concern for them is that when there is no Mane, Salah or Firmino, Liverpool May struggle if pre Season is anything to go by.

However Dortmund are a very good team and although Liverpool should be beating them, if Dortmund were in the Prem they would easily be a top 3 team. And if Sevilla were in the Prem they would be a top 5 team. Losing to 2 great teams when you’re missing your 3 best players isn’t a worry. What’s more of a worry is if those 3 players get injured during the season. What’s also more of a worry is that Liverpool fans consider Van Dijk the difference maker but he hasn’t stood up yet in pre season and delivered

If you have any questions for me to answer, please send them in. Tomorrow I answer 3 questions. Has Bale been good for Madrid? Who are your 10 favourites for the UCL? And what are some good betting odds for the Prem. Thanks for reading