BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
MARKER

A Possible Leak of the Men's MITB?

15 minutes ago, MARKER said:

Are you dumb? Anyone can go for Tag Titles, it not exclusively for Midcarders, and how can you say Tag Team Wrestling is dead? When we have The Usos, The New Day and The Revival right now. Where do come to these conclusions? Where do you find a way to make sense of these? 

i don't know about you seeing the New Day Vs The Usos Over and over and over again gets boring its like having pizza every day for 7 days 365 days a year It will get boring and taste bland

As for Tag Team Wrestling Is Dead? where did i come up with that conclusion? WWE TV, Talking to the right people on Twitter and Watching the right people on Youtube

10 minutes ago, Aaron North said:

So winning a title in NXT means nothing on the main roster? Okay than...

*Coughs* Bo Dallas? Big E? Neville? Sami Zayn? they've all won The NXT Championships and weren't Handed the World Title Seth Rollins Wasn't handed the world title he won the RAW Tag Team Titles with Roman Reigns before winning the WWE Championship

11 minutes ago, Gwynfro said:

You're saying that beating John Cena, a 16-time World Champion isn't proof enough to earn a title shot? Wow.

Meanwhile Jinder Mahal was consistently booked as a jobber for years, only to suddenly get pushed like crazy for 6 months, and is now back to barely featuring on TV and losing. His entire 2017 run wasn't based on anything "deserving", it was a business decision to capitalise on the Indian Market (Where they had to cancel a house show and take the title off him prior to the event).

let me put this is a way you can understand

Why should i believe someone like Kushida deserves to be handed a world title shot over someone like Cesaro whose busted his butt off for 7 years? because he came from the indies? or he won the NXT Championship?hell no

By your own flawed logic, Alicia Fox should be "handed" a title shot since she's been around the longest. 

Regarding Cesaro, he is a former-United States Champion, and a 6-Time Tag Team Champion. He's not doing badly at all. Would I like for him to be in the main event? Sure, but he's doing very well for himself and is always featured on TV.

Also, Cesaro came from outside WWE's walls too, the vast majority of the current roster did. 

So you don't want anyone to be positioned as a star from the beginning of their runs? You want everyone to waste away in the lower-midcard, and hardly seen on TV before you deem them as "deserving" of anything? Good luck with that. 

15 minutes ago, Gwynfro said:

By your own flawed logic, Alicia Fox should be "handed" a title shot since she's been around the longest. 

Regarding Cesaro, he is a former-United States Champion, and a 6-Time Tag Team Champion. He's not doing badly at all. Would I like for him to be in the main event? Sure, but he's doing very well for himself and is always featured on TV.

Also, Cesaro came from outside WWE's walls too, the vast majority of the current roster did. 

So you don't want anyone to be positioned as a star from the beginning of their runs? You want everyone to waste away in the lower-midcard, and hardly seen on TV before you deem them as "deserving" of anything? Good luck with that. 

A little bit of a tangent but i have my hopes for Cesaro now that he is on Raw. I know he wasn't put in the segment with the other Upper-Main Event talent earlier in the night but out smarting and defeating the "debuting "Cedric Alexander is a good sign i'm going to hold on to. With him being a part of the leaks maybe the shock will happen? Being a heel he doesn't need to be a face of the company and he is still a cyborg. 

But back to more pressing matters. TThis might be shocking Gwyn but i'm going to agree with this new set of rules and officially cast my support for Bo Dallas for future Money In The Bank participant and possible holder. Bo City B*tch 

This lineup looks f'n brilliant. All of these guys are great performers individually and to have them all fighting in a ladder match will be a sight to see. I do see WWE maybe adding 1 more SmackDown guy to even the sides but it's only a possibility. 

kinda disappointed this thread turned into an argument but eh whatever

If this is true I think Lars would make the most sense to win it since he would be probably the most unpredictable person to hold it and this theoretically would be his first big match on the main roster so he probably would win it. I'd personally prefer if Drew or Andrade were to win it but I wouldn't mind Lars. 

It was reported last week that an image has been circulating around the internet featuring what appears to be the lineup for the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match at the WWE PPV of the same name. According to that image, the match would feature Drew McIntyre, Cesaro, Rey Mysterio, Ricochet, Aleister Black, Andrade and Lars Sullivan. However, according to WrestleVotes, that isn’t the case. Rey Mysterio is reportedly scheduled for an appearance at the Motor City Comic Con on May 19, the same day as the event.

The official lineup will be revealed by Alexa Bliss tonight on RAW.

Once i saw a leak of the same style showing an NXT Money In The Bank ladder match i started to become even more sceptical of the whole leak. Of course there are plenty of people in the world that could replicate it but with the news of Mysterio already being scheduled elsewhere i guess that is the nail in the coffin possibly. Mysterio not being on the card at all though surprises me. I guess for now they don't have much for him after losing his chance to face Rollins and it's better to wait for something than to throw him into nothing.

I thought it was too good to be true. Granted it could have been the plans at ome point but since Rey will be appearing on that Comic Con show it makes sense it wouldn't be the official lineup. Brings my excitement for the Moment of Bliss seguement once again although I just wish they would do qualfying matches not outright announce the competitiors.