BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
MARKER

A Possible Leak of the Men's MITB?

D4zhfLpWkAAxwZA-960x540.jpg

On Monday night Raw, Alexa Bliss will be hosting a special Money In The Bank edition of her ‘Moment of Bliss’ show where she will be revealing the four men and four women from Raw who will enter their respective ladder matches at the pay-per-view on May, 19.

However, a match graphic for the men’s bout has appeared online, and it could have just spoiled which wrestlers from not only Raw, but Smackdown too will be entering the bout at the upcoming pay-per-view. The below match graphic is a local advertisement from Connecticut.

The graphic shows that Raw stars: Drew McIntyre, Ricochet, Cesaro and Rey Mysterio will enter the bout, with Smackdown’s Lars Sullivan, Andrade and Aleister Black also scheduled to be part of the action. It is interesting that there are four participants from Raw and only three from Smackdown, but WWE has not said this will be an eight-man match.

This comes mere days after many of the rumoured matches for the Money In The Bank were reported by Dave Meltzer.

www.wrestletalk.com

I would really like it if these were the competitors. I think the guys that have a chance of winning this match all would be a great fit for mitb, expect maybe Lars since I think he needs a little bit more time. But anyone else? That would be cool and genuinely the best mitb they had in years. Drew would be very nice, Cesaro would have the entire internet celebrating, Rey is Rey, Ricochet would have a million pieces written about how the WWE has changed, Black would have me super excited and Almas is an incredible talent plus him and Zelina would definetly be able to make the MITB have a special dynamic like it used to instead of just someone winning and eventually cashing in. 

I love Aleister Black But He doesn't deserve to be in the match

Ricochet He doesn't deserve to be in the match either

Andrade Cien Almas Realistically what has he done to deserve it

Lars Sullivan he's nothing more than an Attraction

HOPEFULLY none of them win because its too soon for them to be handed a world title shot

but in Typical Fan fashion the fans wont care they'll make the excuse oh but they came from the Independent circuit and They came from NXT

12 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

HOPEFULLY none of them win because its too soon for them to be handed a world title shot

but in Typical Fan fashion the fans wont care they'll make the excuse oh but they came from the Independent circuit and They came from NXT

Who do you think should be in the match then?

Let me guess you want a 40+ year old Rey Mysterio to win Money in the Bank, despite the fact he is a Babyface and it would make zero sense for him to win and cash in on anyone?

Also you call them out against having come from NXT, but guess from where your "beloved" Roman came from? NXT as well.

20 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

Andrade is reaching his one year anniversary on the main roster and third year in WWE. I think after that point a talent could be considered stable enough to be given a chance at a MITB contract. Would it be nice for him to have a run with the Intercontinetal Championship first maybe? Sure i can't argue with that but i feel despite his storylines at times being booked shakily he has positioned himself strong enough to be a Money in the Bank holder. It's a great tool to help promising stars.  

15 minutes ago, Aaron North said:

Who do you think should be in the match then?

First

I'd replace Black With Shinsuke Nakamura

Ricochet With Bobby Roode

Andrade With Rusev

Lars For Shelton Benjamin or Chad Gable

Second Who do i think should win?

Process of Elimination

Rey Mysterio? 🤣 if this was his prime then yea i'd pick him to win but the fact is WWE have failed him i mean they gave him the WWE title and then had him lose it to john cena which still pisses me off

Cesaro: I'd love to see him win But does vince believe in him?

And finally that leaves Drew Mcintyre its tough Cesaro Or McIntyre 60% McIntyre 40% Cesaro

11 minutes ago, Arius said:

Andrade is reaching his one year anniversary on the main roster and third year in WWE. I think after that point a talent could be considered stable enough to be given a chance at a MITB contract. Would it be nice for him to have a run with the Intercontinetal Championship first maybe? Sure i can't argue with that but i feel despite his storylines at times being booked shakily he has positioned himself strong enough to be a Money in the Bank holder. It's a great tool to help promising stars.  

Andrade is in the same position as baron corbin when he won the MITB Baron had done nothing to earn a world title

shot yet he won the MITB anyway and then he lost at cashing in thanks to john cena and then he won the US Title

i just can't get behind someone who didn't win a Tag Title or a mid card title to earn a world title shot

20 minutes ago, Alex Costa said:

Let me guess you want a 40+ year old Rey Mysterio to win Money in the Bank, despite the fact he is a Babyface and it would make zero sense for him to win and cash in on anyone?

Also you call them out against having come from NXT, but guess from where your "beloved" Roman came from? NXT as well.

Didn't anyone tell you never to Assume Things?

Roman Reigns  -----> RAW Tag Team Championship Win With Seth Rollins ----> Royal Rumble Win (Same booking as Batista When he left Evolution) -----> World Title win

Aleister Black -->>>No Mid card title win

Ricochet >>>> No mid card title win

Andrade >>> No mid card title win

Lars >>>>> Nothing more than an Attraction just like Braun Strowman WWE will give him a world title run and then transition him into a jobber

11 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

Andrade is in the same position as baron corbin when he won the MITB Baron had done nothing to earn a world title

shot yet he won the MITB anyway and then he lost at cashing in thanks to john cena and then he won the US Title

i just can't get behind someone who didn't win a Tag Title or a mid card title to earn a world title shot

This is why they have the cruelling MITB LADDER match to earn that shot at the World Title by competing in a MITB LADDER match and winning that MITB LADDER match. Winning that match proves that they've earned a World title match.

13 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

First

I'd replace Black With Shinsuke Nakamura

Ricochet With Bobby Roode

Andrade With Rusev

Lars For Shelton Benjamin or Chad Gable

Second Who do i think should win?

Process of Elimination

Rey Mysterio? 🤣 if this was his prime then yea i'd pick him to win but the fact is WWE have failed him i mean they gave him the WWE title and then had him lose it to john cena which still pisses me off

Cesaro: I'd love to see him win But does vince believe in him?

And finally that leaves Drew Mcintyre its tough Cesaro Or McIntyre 60% McIntyre 40% Cesaro

Didn't anyone tell you never to Assume Things?

Roman Reigns  -----> RAW Tag Team Championship Win With Seth Rollins ----> Royal Rumble Win (Same booking as Batista When he left Evolution) -----> World Title win

Aleister Black -->>>No Mid card title win

Ricochet >>>> No mid card title win

Andrade >>> No mid card title win

Lars >>>>> Nothing more than an Attraction just like Braun Strowman WWE will give him a world title run and then transition him into a jobber

You don't need to win a Mid Card title just to get push to the moon, look at Roman for example, he didn't win a a "mid card title" he was given the WWE title soon after he left The Shield 

What about Seth, he didn't had a "mid card title" to be pushed, he won the MITB and won the WWE title. 

12 minutes ago, Aaron North said:

This is why they have the cruelling MITB LADDER match to earn that shot at the World Title by competing in a MITB LADDER match and winning that MITB LADDER match. Winning that match proves that they've earned a World title match.

and this is what baffles me

Shinsuke Nakamura can beat John Cena and get handed a world title shot and people will be happy

but if Jinder Mahal Beats AJ Styles people act like he doesnt deserve a world title push and Yes Jinder Mahal has beaten AJ Styles Heading into Backlash Randy Was feuding with Jinder and Styles was feuding with Owens

10 minutes ago, MARKER said:

You don't need to win a Mid Card title just to get push to the moon, look at Roman for example, he didn't win a a "mid card title" he was given the WWE title soon after he left The Shield 

What about Seth, he didn't had a "mid card title" to be pushed, he won the MITB and won the WWE title. 

*Coughs* Seth and Roman Reigns Won the WWE RAW Tag Team Titles Before winning their first world title Roman Won the Royal Rumble Seth Won the MITB Briefcase They Weren't Handed ANYTHING

B-b-b-b-b-b-but the tag titles are irrelevant and that kind of talk is the reason tag team wrestling is dead on the main roster Just look at Smackdown they are down 7 tag teams due to injury, break-ups and not being used the only 2 tag teams they have are Heavy Machinery and The B-Team and for Now The New Day dont count i mean they can't pull double duty

and this is what baffles me

Shinsuke Nakamura can beat John Cena and get handed a world title shot and people will be happy

but if Jinder Mahal Beats AJ Styles people act like he doesnt deserve a world title push and Yes Jinder Mahal has beaten AJ Styles Heading into Backlash Randy Was feuding with Jinder and Styles was feuding with Owens

*Coughs* Seth and Roman Reigns Won the WWE RAW Tag Team Titles Before winning their first world title Roman Won the Royal Rumble Seth Won the MITB Briefcase They Weren't Handed ANYTHING

B-b-b-b-b-b-but the tag titles are irrelevant and that kind of talk is the reason tag team wrestling is dead on the main roster Just look at Smackdown they are down 7 tag teams due to injury, break-ups and not being used the only 2 tag teams they have are Heavy Machinery and The B-Team and for Now The New Day dont count i mean they can't pull double duty

Are you dumb? Anyone can go for Tag Titles, it not exclusively for Midcarders, and how can you say Tag Team Wrestling is dead? When we have The Usos, The New Day and The Revival right now. Where do come to these conclusions? Where do you find a way to make sense of these? 

You're saying that beating John Cena, a 16-time World Champion isn't proof enough to earn a title shot? Wow.

Meanwhile Jinder Mahal was consistently booked as a jobber for years, only to suddenly get pushed like crazy for 6 months, and is now back to barely featuring on TV and losing. His entire 2017 run wasn't based on anything "deserving", it was a business decision to capitalise on the Indian Market (Where they had to cancel a house show and take the title off him prior to the event).