BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Bart

Women's MITB Participants Leaked?

Assuming this is a true leak. Putting Tamina in a ladder match does feel right up WWE to do. I could only imagine she would be there because Nia Jax is on the shelf but they don't need a powerhouse type in the match. 

As others have said right now unless there is a turn around by the PPV - Sasha being in the event seems unlikely so this must of been made before Wrestlemania. I'd be pretty happy with the wrestlers in the match. I'm not a fan of Natalya in gimmick matches so switching her out for someone like Ruby Riott feels more fitting? Even Sarah Logan who had a good showing at Wrestlemania.
Honestly hearing that Beth Phoniex might be working the upcoming Europe tour had me hope the Divas of Doom would work together for a while longer.
Out of the chosen wrestlers i could see Ember Moon or Sonya Deville walking away with victory. It will be interesting to see how close this supposed leak is to the final result.

13 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

It doesnt matter who wins the Ms MITB Ladder Match If MITB doesnt end with WWE having Becky walk out with No Titles then i dont know how they can mess that up

Only you think Becky should walk out with no titles, because you seem to blindly hate her for no reason whatsover. Tell me what has Lacey Evans even done to deserve a Raw Women's Title Match let alone the title mate?

Edited by Alex Costa

12 minutes ago, Alex Costa said:

Only you think Becky should walk out with no titles, because you seem to blindly hate her for no reason whatsover. Tell me what has Lacey Evans even done to deserve a Raw Women's Title Match let alone the title mate?

Didn't anyone tell you not to assume things?

I loved Becky Lynch i was happy for her when she became the first ever Smackdown Womens championship and i was pushing for her to get another title opportunity at the title and she did, and when she won the title for a second time i was happy for her because WWE did a fantastic job booking her from Summerslam to WWE Evolution And then WWE Announced Ronda Rousey Vs Becky Lynch and i was like Alright Finally A Challenge for Ronda Rousey.

Now you're asking me why do i hate becky Lynch?The fans They tried to shove Ronda Rousey Vs Becky Lynch Down our throats to the point i didnt want to see Becky Lynch anymore and then Royal Rumble happened They took what happened with Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns from the 2014 and 2017 royal rumbles and applied it to becky lynch

In my Eyes Becky lost to Asuka for the WWE Smackdown Live Championship, that was her night over but the fans wanted Becky to win the royal rumble so bad they didn't care who would have won if becky wasn't in the match which annoyed me to no end

What has Lacey Evans done to deserve a womens championship? Nothing BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT

the point is if becky Retains the title against lacey evans and loses the smackdown womens title to Charlotte that opens the door for the Ms Money in the bank winner to cash in on Becky and Take the RAW Womens Title from Becky Leaving Becky with no titles

The Champion has 2 Matches on the same night you won the MITB briefcase AND You're not going to cash in? That's pure stupidity to me