BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
BobdaBomb

WCW 2001: Shane O'Mac Style

WCW Lives 2001: March 26, 2001

WCW Nitro

Shane is standing in the ring just following the announcement to the world that he now owns WCW.

shane1.gif

Now I know this is shocking news to all of you but my father has become a corrupt ruthless son of a bitch and I can’t stand by and let him control the wrestling industry. So I did I bought WCW my name is on the contract, I made the deal, it’s mine all of it. Now some wrestlers in the company didn’t agree with a McMahon taking over but that’s fine because they are all gone now everyone who didn’t want to be here was released from the company. Which is going to open up room for new talent that will debut in the coming weeks. But don’t worry, WCW is going to be the superior company now that I’m in charge and it starts tonight with a clean slate. Every championship is hereby vacated and is on the line tonight.

The crowd pops immensely

Also there is going to be a change in culture here starting with the women's division we are going to begin focusing more on women’s wrestling and less upon how they may look in a bikini contest or a bra and panties match. Also we are going to be adding new opportunities for our superstars as we are going to add a new championship to the mix next week. This will allow for you the fans to see more talent and more diversity in your content each show. So let’s get into the match card tonight.

First, we start off with the Women's Championship which will be decided in a battle royal match. Including the entirety of the women's division and one newly signed female superstar.

Second, we will see the outsiders Kevin Nash and Scott Hall vs the Steiner Brothers Rick and Scott Steiner vs the Jung Dragons Kaz Hayashi and Yun Yang in a triple threat match for the Tag Team Championships.

Third, we will see the soon to be changed Cruiserweight Championship defended in a six man ladder match between Shannon Moore, Elix Skipper, A.J Styles, Rey Misterio Jr. , Chavo Guerrero Jr. , and Sugar Shane Helms.

Fourth, we will have another Battle Royal this time for the United States Championship which will be fought between 10 men; Meng, Buff Bagwell, Lance Storm, Curt Henning, Shane Douglas, Mark Jindrak, Bam Bam Bigelow, Goldust, Mike Awesome, and another surprise entrance.

Last but not least we will see the World Heavyweight Championship on the line in a Fatal Four Way Elimination match between some of WCW’s best Booker T, Jeff Jarrett, Sting, and Ric Flair.

So I won’t leave you waiting much longer let’s get right into the show and welcome to the new and improved WCW.

Match 1 - Women’s Championship Battle Royal

The current WCW women’s division is in the ring waiting for the new addition to the women's division. Then the music hits and it’s a former mexican superstar Mari Apache and she starts running to the ring and enters. Although as soon as she enters the rest of the division starts beating her down it seems they don’t like newcomers to their division. Then Torrie Wilson stops and the other women look confused as they turn toward her although it seems she just needed to fix her hair. But Apache is now up and grabs Midajah and throws her into Daffney without the others seeing. The women start to turn on each other and now all hell has broken loose. Apache takes advantage of this quickly eliminating Major Gunns after clotheslining her over the top rope. Midijah and Torrie Wilson are battling in the corner as Midijah seems to have gotten the upper hand as she knocks Torrie down to the mat. She hops up to the top rope looking for an elbow drop but Torrie props up and knocks Midijah of the turnbuckle outside to the floor. Daffney and Keibler are still going at it on the ring apron after falling over the ropes both in serious danger. Torrie sees this and runs over and knocks both to the floor with a double clothesline. But she wasn’t looking behind her Apache sneaks up behind and throws Torrie over the top rope. Apache is your new WCW Women’s Champion.

jn_qapKyouCs-cg2OWc0IgnMxHDBrQA8J_TW6ubd

Match 2 - Tag Team Championship Triple Threat

The bell rings and the Kevin Nash rolls to the outside as Rick Steiner and Kaz Hayashi battle on the inside. The Outsiders both smile as Scott Hall walks over to the announcers table and clears it off. Kevin Nash eyes down Scott Steiner who is also standing on the outside of the ring. Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner start trading heavy punches on the outside of the ring as the action on the inside continues. Scott Steiner starts to gain the advantage on Kevin Nash but quickly loses it as Scott Hall comes and attacks him from behind. The Outsiders grab Scott Steiner and drag him over to the now clear announcer's table. Scott Hall laughs as he nods his head at Kevin Nash. Kevin then picks up Scott Steiner and jackknife powerbombs him through it. Then they turn their attention to in the ring they return to their corner as the Rick Steiner is now beating down Yun Yang. Kevin Nash enters the ring and quickly throws Rick Steiner out of the ring. Scott Hall sees this and starts to attack Rick with kicks and punches as he is on the ground. Kevin clotheslines Yun Yang as he had run at Kevin looking for a sneaky attack. Kevin then stares down Kaz Hayashi on the ring apron. Kevin walks over toward him and grabs him by the neck. Kaz is frozen in fear and can’t move. Kevin then chokeslams Kaz to the outside. Meanwhile Scott Steiner is still unconscious and Scott Hall is still pummeling a now bloody Rick Steiner. Kevin quickly turns his attention to Yun Yang and hits him with a Jackknife Powerbomb. The ref counts 1..2..3.. the match is over. The Outsiders have won the WCW Tag Team Championships.

ROknrcqCkH5QD1_4ziy8muha7LgZh8wyodEHI65Q

The Vanishing

We cut to backstage and see Jim Duggan in the locker room stretching looking as if he is getting ready for a match. Then the lights go out and we hear a fight but we can’t seem to make out what is happening. The lights come back on but nobody's there Jim Duggan has seemed to vanish.

XPzAWMy2Rb2MSr-nVZAJHGVPblLemg-JreHiHL6Y

Match 3- Cruiserweight Championship Ladder Match

The match gets off to a quick start. Competitors fighting both inside the ring and outside of it. Chavo is brawling outside the ring with Shannon Moore and Chavo takes advantage quickly as he grabs a steel chair and starts pummeling Shannon down with it. Meanwhile A.J Styles and Sugar Shane Helms are exchanging blows inside the ring. Shane Helms wins the brawl though as he sends AJ through the middle ropes. Elix Skipper is setting up a ladder on the outside between the the barricade and the ring apron as he attempts to set Rey Misterio Jr. on it but Rey fights back getting the better of Elix. AJ is now on the outside and sees this. Rey puts Elix on the ladder as he looks back looking to head to the top rope but AJ is already there.AJ performs a moonsault to Elix sending breaking the ladder in half. In the ring Sugar Shane Helms is setting the ladder beginning to climb. But Chavo sees this as he rolls into the ring and pushes the ladder over sending Sugar Shane Helms crashing to the outside. Rey then rolls into the ring and sends Chavo to the outside after a series of strikes. Rey sets the ladder up and begins to climb but AJ Styles gets in the ring quickly and begins to climb also. Both men exchange blows at the top of the ladder. But then Rey grabs AJ and hits a Salida del Sol sending both men to the mat. Here comes Chavo though he quickly throws Rey out of the ring and begins to climb the ladder he grabs the title and takes it down. Chavo Guerrero is your new WCW Cruiserweight Champion.

q8cJ2eXWqEcajQacMpiyGwoqvikWB94oWtIugmXk

Match 4- United States Championship: 10 Man Battle Royal

The named competitors are in the ring getting ready and waiting for the surprise entrant in the match. The they hear the music hit (here comes the money) it’s Shane O’Mac the new owner he’s in the battle royal fighting for the United States Championship. As Shane enters the ring competitors begin to brawl. Bam Bam Bigelow gets off to a hot start eliminating both Meng and Buff Bagwell right off the bat with a double chokeslam over the top rope. Shane Douglas attempts to clothesline Curt Henning  over the top rope but Curt Henning ducks and Shane Douglas goes flying over the top rope. Shane O’Mac and Mark Jindrak are exchanging blows inside the ring but Mark Jindrak gets the upper hand laying Shane out. Bam Bam keeps rolling as he grabs Lance Storm and raises him above his head and tosses him outside the ring nearly sending him into the crowd. Mike Awesome is taking it to Goldust in the corner but Goldust is able to escape and with the help of Curt Henning sends Mike Awesome over the top rope. Curt Henning quickly turns on Goldust though tossing him over the top rope also. Bam Bam has turned his attention to Mark Jindrak as he bear hugs him till his passes out then throws his lifeless body over the top rope. Bam Bam turns around to Curt Henning and Shane O’Mac waiting for him but as Shane moves in Curt doesn't as he throws Shane over the top rope and spits at him saying screw the McMahons. Curt Henning turns around to Bam Bam though who simply laughs and tosses Curt over the top rope easily. Bam Bam Bigelow has won the WCW United States Championship.

K6Yh3YYfBxUYCwThV3m0ufhufs89aHQh7ZI7hLB0

Returns and Debuts Announcement

The announcers tell us next week we will see Rowdy Roddy Piper and Piper’s Pit on Monday Night Nitro. They also tell us the WCW have made a new signing and that they will also debut next week on Nitro.

nNqEH5y5qodvWdTF__MCTZYW2WXNsAWflWJFTcha

Match 5- World Heavyweight Championship Fatal Four Way Elimination Match:

Booker T vs Ric Flair vs Sting vs Jeff Jarrett

The competitors are in the ring as the bell rings. The ring seems to be divided into two sides the good guys Booker T and Sting on one and the bad guys Ric Flair on the other. But wait Booker T just clocked Sting with a clothesline. Booker flips off the crowd as he watches Flair and Jeff Jarrett totally abletirate Sting. Ric Flair and Jeff Jarrett now hold Sting in position for Booker T to hit the Scissors kick. Which he does Sting is down. Booker T covers him. 1….2….3… Sting has been eliminated. Then we were down to 3 and then begin to brawl Booker T quickly sends Ric Flair out of the ring and now Jarrett and Booker and going for it. Both exchanging blows as they both Booker T gets the best of Jeff Jarrett. He goes for the scissors kick, hits it. Cover on Jarrett 1...2. Kick Out. Jeff Jarrett kicked out of the Scissors kick. Wow. Booker T picks him up though looking for another scissors kick missed. Jeff Jarrett counters hits his finisher. He calls it the stroke here's the cover *Jarrett uses ropes for leverage* 1...2...3.. Booker T has been eliminated. The crowds cheers heavily for Jarrett but he just goes over to the ropes yelling screw you at the fans. Wait here comes Flair roll up Jarrett from behind when he wasn't paying attention 1...2...3. Ric Flair did it he pinned and eliminated Jeff Jarrett the final man. The nature boy won the gold. Ric Flair has won the World Heavyweight Championship.

wEHalFRwXmik0ReGnjbZZ1N1Qu8CJckYXQ9gk6oX

Nitro then goes off air with Ric Flair as the new World Heavyweight Champion

WCW Lives 2001 April 2, 2001

WCW Nitro

Shane Promo

Txa6fOjeWFiDvGiccbDMnIXvYSWkSMHdwV1QAcVg

WCW monday night nitro comes on air and none other than Shane O’Mac is on his way to the ring

Now obviously we have a lot to talk about so why don’t we just hop right into it shall we. First of congratulations to Ric Flair for becoming a 17 time World Heavyweight champion.

The crowd have boo as they don’t approve of Ric Flair as the new champ

Whether you like the guy or not you’ve got to respect the work he’s put in over the years. Moving on though let’s talk about the battle royal. I bet none of you were excepting I was gonna hop in that battle royal. But I did, why you might ask. Well I figured I just spent millions of dollars buying this company mine as well as experience all I can. Now, did I expect to win no ,hell I didn’t even want to win. I was just in their to see if need be I can hold my own against these guys and I feel I did pretty well. Now I do have a problem with one of the competitors in that match by the name of Curt Hennig. Do I mind that you said screw the McMahons? Maybe a little bit but I can understand that, but when you spit in my face that was crossing the line. So Curt I recommend laying low for a bit If you want to keep your job in WCW. But onto better things, tonight we are debuting not only a brand new superstar but a brand new title. First let’s talk about the title. I said we were going to mix things up around here so without further your new WCW championship…… The Young Bloods Championship. This title will be fought over by WCW’s young and upcoming talent which will be showcased later on tonight as we crown the first young bloods champion. But first the most important announcement tonight, let’s talk about the superstar I have signed and for this I want to address one man directly. So dad, I know you’re watching. Let’s just say you may have bought out ECW but you also forgot about some of the workers contracts didn't you dad. So you may have gotten most of ECW. But me, well I got the main attraction.

Shane points to the stage as Rob Van Dam’s music hits and he appears on WCW

4Jh6ObONJWN2IECHVhVcwesd58uKH_6MboME_K7C

Now that’s a real talent dad you can have your Stone Colds and your Rocks cause right her I’ve got the whole f’n show in Rob Van Dam and he’s gonna prove that tonight when he takes on Jeff Jarrett in the main event.

The Vanishing

The Great Muta is in his locker room meditating looking very relieved and calm. Then the lights go out and we hear a few punches and curse words then it goes quiet. The lights come back on and the Great Muta is gone. Could this have been the same person who attacked Hacksaw Jim Duggan last week that just attacked the Great Muta?

A6U7AbmZZMShy3yZUw_YpQTO9SkSnEvJKd8YvgTD

Match 1- Torrie Wilson vs Mari Apache

The last two competitors that were left in the battle royal to see who the best women really is in the company. Both competitors make their entrances and enter the ring. Torrie begins to taunt Apache but she just raises her title high as the crowd cheers. The match gets off to a hot start with Torrie coming hot out of the gate driving Apache back into the corner with quick jabs. She begins to hit multiple elbow shots on Apache in the corner. Apache is driven down to the mat laying up against the bottom turnbuckle. Torrie taunts the crowd saying, this is your champ really? Then she calls Apache weak and gets in her face. She begins to pull Apaches hair continuing to talk trash. But all this did was light a fire in Apache as she screams in Torrie’s face and headbutts here. Torrie is driven back to the mat as Apache stands up now looking down at here. Then she looks up at the top rope and smiles. Then climbs to the top rope and hypes up the crowd. Then she flies delivering a ridiculous elbow drop. She covers Torrie the ref counts 1...2...3. The match is over Mari Apache has defeated Torrie Wilson.

New Championship Unveil

Chavo Guerrero is seen backstage with Shane O’Mac with a covered title in the middle of them

Well Chavo I just want to let you know that I have personally made you a new championship and that we can now get rid off that old boring cruiserweight title and replace it with something much better. May I?

Shane points to the title. Chavo nods at Shane handing it over. Shane then walks it over to a nere by trash can and drops it in

That title is the resemblance of the old WCW. To be frank it has always been pretty boring so now we are going in a new direction. A much more exciting direction. Chavo may I introduce to you the X-Treme Championship.

Shane says as he unveils the new title and hands it over to Chavo

Congrats Champ you’re the first person to hold the X-Treme Championship on WCW that’s something to be truly proud of.

4QzgFGlkPFZ6l40_FWrRZLmY4n-3ad6hqeRSi2R1

The camera then cuts back to the ring for our next match

Match 2-  Young Bloods Championship Match: A.J Styles vs Shannon Moore vs Sugar Shane Helms vs Rey Misterio Jr.

The Young Bloods Championship is on the line between four of WCW’s young and upcoming stars. The match gets off to a bang. A.J Styles takes down Shannon Moore early with a quick combination of strikes ending in a pele kick. Rey Misterio sends Sugar Shane Helms to the outside before delivering a suicide dice to Helms on the outside. Rey stands up and is pumped up as he rolls back into the ring. Then music hits and it’s Chavo Guerrero and he stands at the top of the ramp waving at Rey. Rey is confused but focuses back on the match. He turns around into a low blow, A.J Styles just hit Rey with a low blow. A.J then picks Rey up and sets him up for a Styles Clash. Which A.J successfully delivers. The ref starts the count 1...2...3. A.J Styles has just pinned Rey Misterio to become the first ever Young Bloods Champion. But you have to question, why did Chavo distract Rey, and could Chavo be aligned with A.J Styles now?

mv7KQv7LyfO_7UdY5hjAqNN_VdsbVRP-c65NqzDj

Pipers Pit

It’s time for Pipers Pit and here comes the man himself Roddy Piper. The crowd cheers for the returning Piper as it has been a long time since we have seen him in WCW. He grabs a mic and begins talking.

Roddy: Well it seems like you missed me. But let’s not keep you people waiting. I know you’re dying to see that Main Event of the debuting Rob Van Dam vs Jeff Jarrett same as I. So let me introduce my guest the 17 time World Heavyweight Champion the nature boy Ric Flair.

Ric Flair’s music hits to the crowd booing and Flair just walking down to the ring with a big smirk on his face

Roddy Piper just chuckles at the fans as they boo Ric Flair

Roddy: So Ric it seems you’re not a popular as you used to be.

Ric: You know Piper I really could care less what these people think about me they are all dirty peasants compared to the likes of me, Ric Flair.

Roddy: Well it seems like a mutual hatred between you and the fans Ric. But you see the fans aren’t the only one who have problems with your actions last week. Many people in the back were also upset with how you won the championship. After you, Jeff Jarrett,  and Booker T ganged up on Sting and took him out of the match completely. Then in the end you could not even win cleanly after using the ropes for leverage. How do you feel about how those in the back feel about you now?

Ric: Well I could really care less what those in the back think. I’ve carried this company on my back day in and day out. I mean I am a 17 time World Heavyweight Champion no one in this company is even on my level. So if so one has a problem they can say it to my face and I’ll dispose of them just as I did with Sting last week.

Roddy: Well it’s kind of nice you say that because well let me keep this short and sweet. Cause Ric you see I have a problem with you and your actions and I’m gonna fix this.

Roddy then lays out Ric in the middle of the ring with the a big right hand. Then walks to the back to thunderous cheers.

4okTcIqzbsudb1nRR18Jb3Mo8faP16eTNAuwAKU7

Booker T Promo

We cut to backstage as we see Booker T backstage in a dark hallway somewhere backstage, he begins to talk.

Booker: Listen I know you all are probably wondering why I did it. Why I attack Sting? Well it’s pretty simple actually. But you people don’t deserve to know why maybe I’ll tell you all next week depends how I’m feeling next week. Maybe I’ll be in a good mood but i’ll probably be in a bad mood so you all might never find out.

Booker T laughs as the camera slowly fades out

qALJCjFX40UP2AiSoMCnB-v38KHYx4syQsCBy6Z0

Match 3- Main Event: Jeff Jarrett vs Rob Van Dam

Jeff Jarrett comes out to loud boos as Rob Van Dam waits in the ring. Jeff Jarrett gets in the ring and starts laughing and mocking RVD as he goes to his corner. RVD just waits in his corner getting ready with a slight smirk on his face. The bell rings and RVD completely mauls Jarrett. RVD is throwing punch after punch and Jarrett doesn’t know what to think. Jarrett is in shock he didn’t expect this amount of competition. Jeff Jarrett is down in the corner as RVD looks to the crowd and hypes them up. Jeff Jarrett gets up looking to sneak up on RVD but RVD sees it coming and hits Jarrett with a superkick. Knocking Jarrett down to the mat. RVD looks to the crowd and says “It’s my time”. He climbs to the top rope and looks down at Jarrett. He jumps hitting Jarrett with a five star frog splash. The goes for the cover. The refs counts 1..2..3. Rob Van Dam has defeated Jeff Jarrett. RVD stands up and celebrates in the ring and is soon joined by Shane O’Mac.

_BwT84j6Rwo8YTpwynT0-_jjUwOaYP-IR_qw_mFw

Shane Raises RVD’s hand and calls him the whole f’n show as Nitro goes off air.

Edited by BobdaBomb
new format

WCW Lives April 9, 2001

WCW Nitro

Welcome back to WCW Monday Night Nitro we come back on air as Shane O’Mac is on his way down to the ring with Rob Van Dam by his side, they get in the ring and begin to talk

anZUi0dwzkWBwUGCrVAQVw7huGZpB5q20bxl9JGVW7qvK7sXVTKJ8SjK2gs1avKD9wsaExoU7yHBgHLB

Shane and RVD Promo

Shane: Well I told you all last week that this man Rob Van Dam is the whole f’n show and he proved that last week when he pinned Jeff Jarrett. But don’t worry we have already signed some new superstars that will debut in the coming months. Now none of them may be as good as this man RVD but let’s just say you all have a lot to look forward to. Now getting in tonight we will decide the number one contender for the Women's Championship in a triple threat match. We will also see the return of Sting as he battles Goldust in the main event. We will also see a high flying extreme tag match between the teams of Rey Misterio Jr. and Sugar Shane Helms vs X-Treme Champion Chavo Guerrero and Young Bloods Champion A.J Styles. So I hope you enjoy the rest of the show let’s get right into the action we have in store for you.

Shane and RVD go to exit the ring but as they do the Outsiders music hits

Scott Hall: Wait just a second, we are sick of this bullshit.

They then stop and stand at the top of the ramp

y3bmSocbh_AUeUxDVdLwdrOS47qo8Lpc9LDkRMPT

Kevin Nash: Yeah Shane why do you keep forgetting about us hell we are the tag team champions right now.

Shane: Well you know Kevin I have only got a limited time to give these people what they want on the show and to be honest you two aren’t to popular with these people.

The crowd then boos the Outsiders and Shane smirks and points to the crowd

Scott Hall: Screw these people Shane we want to earn some money here and it doesn't look like you or your boy toy there are doing anything tonight. So how about a match.

RVD: You know what Scott you’ve got you and me one on one right now.

The crowd cheers as they like the idea of a match

Scott Hall: Okay, slow down young blood you’ve still got a lot to learn about WCW don’t you, but you know what you want a match you've got one but you won’t be facing me. You’ll be going one on one with Kevin Nash.

RVD: That’s fine I will kick his ass just like I would’ve kicked yours.

The crowd cheers as the Outsiders make their way down to the ring and Shane tells the time keeper to                                                                                ring the bell and start the match

Match 1- Kevin Nash vs Rob Van Dam

The bell ring as Kevin Nash has Scott Hall in his corner and Rob Van Dam has Shane O’Mac in his corner. Both competitors run at each other exchanging blows. Kevin eventually drops RVD with a big right hand. Kevin then picks up RVD by his hair and laughing at Shane before delivering a ddt to RVD in the middle of the ring. Kevin goes for the cover by RVD, the ref counts 1..2..Kick Out. Kevin Nash just laughs and says well it looks like we have ourselves a match. He goes to pick up RVD by his hair again but he fights back. Elbowing Nash in the ribs. RVD then pushes Nash back up to the ropes before delivering a dropkick sending him tumbling to the outside. Kevin looks surprised but Scott comes over to him and talks with him then they both nod their heads. Then suddenly they both slide into the ring as the attack RVD. But Shane also slides into the ring and a brawl erupts. Both teams exchange punches but Kevin and Scott eventually gain the advantage knocking RVD to the mat and sitting Shane in the corner. Scott holds Shane in the corner laughing and saying thats your man really? As Kevin Nash stands over RVD before delivering a jackknife powerbomb to RVD in the middle of the ring. As he then exits the ring and starts walking back up the ramp with with Scott Hall as they laugh and hold their tag titles up high staring down a stunned Shane O’Mac who is checking on RVD.

842QLEaop4V_vwlrqhhURoAkLAg3xWnVeDYjjtn6

The Vanishing

We cut to the locker room where we see the United States Champion backstage hanging out in the locker room shining off his title. Then the lights turn off and we hear punches and a crash as the lights turn back on. It’s Vampiro he stands over Bam Bam Bigelow as he was sent through a table into a locker room. Before he spits on him and picks up the United States title and looks at it for a moment. A couple of seconds later he then throws the title on Bam Bam and the lights go out. But when they come back on Vampiro is gone.

lvyhUL8eDc52LP0WwuBahccaWl09ecdSqnK9hhgZ

Match 2- Triple Threat Women's Match to name #1 Contender

The three women are in the ring waiting for the bell to ring. Daffney, Torrie Wilson, and Stacy Keibler all taking there section of the ring. The bell rings. Torrie rolls out of the ring and laughs as Daffney and Stacy start to brawl. The both exchange slaps and punches. Stacy goes for a punch but messes and is hit with a mean uppercut by Daffney sending Stacy to the mat. Daffney hypes up the crowd as she looks to continue the assault on Stacy. But Torrie rolls back in the ring and and delivers a kick to the back of Daffney’s head dropping her. She then taunts the crowd laughing at the crowd. She then goes to pick up Stacy but is met with an elbow shot to the gut sending her to her knees. Stacy then delivers a running knee to the Torrie then looks to go for the pin but Daffney is up and she throws Stacy out of the ring. Daffney goes for the cover 1….2….3. Daffney is the new number one contender for the Women's Championship.

kLmChNJME3MtPy3B-MYt-M66bGdSA2MLNSp1-gCK

Ric Flair Promo

Ric Flair then makes his way down to the ring to a wave of boos. As he just laughs and grabs a mic.

Ric: So Roddy you’ve got a problem with me huh. Well I’ve got something to tell you I could not care one bit. You only took my down cause you caught me by surprise. Next time you won’t be so lucky. I’ll tear you limb for limb and retire you for good next time you try and pull something like that. I’m a 17 time World Heavyweight Champion and you well you’re just another guy past your prime looking to not be forgotten. Me I’m the Nature Boy Ric Flair I’m always in my prime baby and I’m the greatest of all time in this business and it is not even debatable so just next time we see each other Roddy just remember I could buy out your contract like that and turn the whole locker room against you just like that. Wooooooooo.

Ric Flair then drops his mic and heads to the back

O8N7tH47hhKA-ASug3nkMNEsb1FKk2Z7BBmlf-qu

Match 3- Rey Misterio and Shane Helms vs Chavo Guerrero and AJ Styles

The competitors stand in the ring getting ready as it looks like Rey and Chavo will start the match off. The bell rings and Chavo immediately tags in AJ Styles as he laughs. AJ and Rey start brawling as Rey gets the advantage setting AJ in the corner as he delivers numerous kicks and punches to AJ sitting him down in the corner. Rey then delivers a dropkick to AJ as he is now laid out on the mat. Rey climbs to the top turnbuckle looking to put the match away. But Chavo interferes. Pushing him into the barricade. He then goes and grabs Rey rolling him into the ring. But Chavo is not done there he knocks Shane Helms off the ring apron and drives him into the steel steps. AJ is in the ring watching this and cheering it on. But Rey rolls AJ up from behind. The ref counts 1...2..3. Shane Helms and Rey Misterio win. Rey quickly runs up the ramp retreating backstage. As AJ and Chavo stand in the ring very upset. Then they see Shane Helms still down on the outside. AJ goes and grabs Helms rolling him into the ring. Chavo picks him up holding him for AJ. AJ then goes to the ring apron. AJ goes for a phenomenal forearm but Shane Helms rolls out of the way as AJ hits Chavo ahead. Helms then makes his way up the ramp backstage. As AJ checks on  Chavo Guerrero in the ring.

Pydnf3MKhJTy4tXjuqWLDytMnUieELhkPpEA-1WD

Coming Soon Hype

Nitro cuts to a video. It’s a black screen then ambulance sirens can be heard as the words, The Doctor: Coming Soon appear on the screen. We see clips of doctors running around a hospital but then it cuts to an ambulance parked in a alleyway at the very end. Then the video stops and we cut back to Nitro.

arwVzpxDI8pMMtbIoyO2hUmdoYUmlCJ2fxo1mh3i

Match 4- Main Event Sting vs Goldust

Goldust is waiting in the ring as the lights go out and Sting appears on the stage making his way to the ring. The bell rings as goldust goes for a cheap shot but misses Sting turns Goldust around with a big right hand. Then delivers a scorpion death drop to Goldust. Sting goes for the cover. The ref counts 1….2….3. Sting has defeated Goldust.

Sting then grabs a mic and starts talking.

Sting: Booker T this is just a preview of what I’m going to do to you when I get my hands on you. I’m going to squash you just like I did to Goldust tonight.

pFw6Wip0RjNAIsYaI_IWOdNLhF3vIrw8XWW-pg8r

Sting then looks straight into the cam as Nitro goes off air

Edited by BobdaBomb
format edit

WCW Lives April 16, 2001

WCW Nitro

WCW comes on air as none other than Booker T is on his way to the ring as the crowd boos heavily

95WLXqwlNt8vf_WaGJlvYPPDj0mqGBn3NUEt0rLP

Listen up cause I’m only gonna say this once. I’m already sick of this shithole of a town and can’t wait to go get back on my jet and get the hell out of here. So Sting I heard you last week after you beat Goldust. You said you were gonna squah me. Yeah really doubt that sucka. But you know what I’ll give you the chance to prove me wrong. So at Slamboree I challenge you to match one on one. Let’s see if you’re really the man you own up to be and come out and face me like one.

Booker then drops the mic as he looks up to the stage waiting for Sting. Then the lights go out

The lights come back on as Sting appears in the ring behind Booker T. Booker turns around before quickly falling backward and rolling out of the ring and making his way up the ramp in shock. Sting grabs a mic and says challenge accepted. Sting then stands in the ring taunting Booker and pumping up the crowd. As Booker retreats backstage. Sting stands in the ring as the crowd cheers.

Match 1- Mixed Tag Match Daffney and Vampiro vs Mari Apache and Bam Bam Bigelow

The two teams start off in their corners as the women start the math. Daffney gets off to a hot start as she grabs Apache by the hair and delivers several knee shots to the ribs of Apache. Apache then falls to her knees in the middle of the ring. Daffney laughs at Apache before grabbing Apache’s head and slamming it to the mat multiple times. Bam Bam begins to hype the crowd stomping on the steps seeing that his partner is in trouble. Daffney laughs as she walks over to Bam Bam and slaps in the face before walking back to Apache. Daffney goes to pick up Apache but Apache fights back hitting Daffney with a neckbreaker. Both women are down in the ring as they crawl looking to tag in their partners. They do here comes Bam Bam and Vampiro. Bam Bam drives Vampiro into the corner. Clobbering him with heavy blows. Bam Bam hypes up the crowd as he then delivers a clothesline to Vampiro sending him to the mat. Bam Bam delivers an elbow drop to Vampiro then a running leg drop. And he goes for the cover. But Daffney’s in the ring and she’s got a steel chair. She starts beating down Bam Bam with it. Apache comes and tries to save Bam Bam but it’s to late as Daffney now turns her attention to Apache and hits her over the head. Then continues the assault beating her into the mat. Vampiro and Daffney stand tall over the United States and Womens Champions heading into Slamboree.

MzZJh8oMXuOod4QH9_ErVu8QqKSn4OyhglBiI2mvc_QNyXDImPNin2-P_Injk_3ijpaxbDZZPu2Cfvcm

Shane Helms Promo

The camera cuts to Shane O'Macs office as we see Shane Helms walk in.

paUU8KPyo1VV2JD-zyqDHSDu__9YCVoKS3oNEdzu

Shane Helms: Hey sir, I just want to request a championship match at Slamboree. I want to challenge AJ Styles for the Young Bloods Championship.

Shane O’Mac: Well I think that’s a great idea. But we don’t just hand out opportunities like that you will have to earn it.

Shane Helms: Anything I’m ready for it. Just tell what I have to do sir.

Shane O’Mac: Well you’re gonna have a match tonight against Goldust and if you can beat him you’ve got your match at Slamboree against AJ Styles for the WCW Young Bloods Championship.

Shane Helms: You’ve got it sir I won’t let you down.

Shane O’Mac: I hope so Shane. Good luck out there.

Shane Helms exits very excited and pumped up

Ric Flair Promo

We cut back to the ring as we see Ric Flair with a mic. He begins to speak.

Ric: So Roddy, I have given this a lot of thought and I am going to give you what you want. Me and you, one on one for the World Heavyweight Championship. Shane told me earlier that he was requiring me to defend it. So I thought whos a washed up, no good, easy to beat, piece of garbage I can beat at Slamboree. Then it came to me Roddy Piper. He said he was gonna beat my ass which he actually believes. Well my friend to set the record straight you've got no chance in hell at beating me. So I can’t wait to continue my 17th World Heavyweight Title reign as I destroy you at Slamboree. Wooooooooo.

bx76TioRQU4nTM1Bj7xG7p7heVvamPxqV6oxKNZ3

Match 2- Goldust vs Shane Helms

Both competitors are in the ring as the bell ring. Both run at each other but Goldust trips. Shane Helms takes advantage of this as he picks Goldust up and hits the Vertebreaker. He goes for the cover 1...2...3. Shane Helms wins and is going to face AJ Styles at Slamboree for the WCW Youngbloods Championship. On the other hand this is the second hand this is the second week in a row Goldust has been quickly defeated. Something has to change. After the match we see Goldust in the ring visually upset as he is crying. Just then we hear new music. It’s Dusty Rhodes the american dream. He comes down to the ring and hugs Goldust. They then both head to the back without saying a word.

0LoutbemTr9I50FMIbm21omyBArerCrM7jFXloLV

Rey Misterio and Chavo Guerrero Promo

We see Chavo Guerrero in the locker room as Rey Misterio confronts him laughing

GYqe7MAee1PEwbxyhDxBgisqKbkZTVAASKhfBYGu

Rey: You know I beat you last week, I think I deserve a shot at your X-Treme title.

Chavo: Really you don’t deserve shit buddy if I’m being honest.

Rey: Maybe I need to knock some sense into you again.

Chavo: Really I’ll beat your tiny ass any day of the week.

Rey: Prove it then face me at Slamboree for that title or are you gonna be a bitch Chavo?

Chavo: I ain’t a bitch and you know what I’ll face you at Slamboree and i’ll drive your tiny ass right into the ground and hold my championship high.

Chavo then walks past Rey bumping him on the his way out of the locker room

Outsiders Promo

We then cut to the stage as we see the Outsiders in the ring. They are laughing as they both have mics.

IwgrOO_sFGuMQgfBKBkaPUYxPl_hayEz-dgHFc-R

Kevin Nash: Well last week was fun wasn’t it Scott?

Scott Hall: Damn straight Kevin nothing like beating up your boss and his bitch.

Kevin Nash: We ran them straight into the ground. Let’s be honest there is not a tag team in this business that can even touch us. We are at the top of the mountain and never coming down.

Scott Hall: But you know we are still required to defend are tag team championships at Slamboree for some reason. I mean there is not any competition that can even touch us so we told Shane he could pick who we would face because it is all the same to us.

Kevin Nash: Exactly they’ll come and they’ll fall. As a team rises up the ranks we are here to knock them right back down.

Scott Hall: But Shane me and big Kev here are just dying to know so why don’t you just come out here and tell us what team is going to get destroyed this time.

Then Shane’s Music hits as he comes out flanked by his man RVD.

Shane: Hello boy’s so you’re dying to know huh.

Kevin Nash: Yes Shane we’ve established this. But it is nice to see brough bitch boy along with you.

Shane: Well you wanna know huh. Well it’s a new team to the division. It will be their debut match as a team at Slamboree. But they are very talented and no doubt will beat you at Slamboree.

Scott Hall: Who the hell is it? Stop stalling and just tell us.

Shane: Your opponents for Slamboree will be the team of Shane O’Mac and Rob Van Dam.

The outsiders laugh in the ring having no respect for either man.

IfWzx8dR4AgA7QusyZSyC9nx2hWh3mwe9jzbOEOFYssgdm7OrS0X6qyoHLFXAb7-uY-G2uDu867Wx_BA

But then RVD and Shane run down to the ring and the two teams brawl. Both teams exchanging heavy blows. Referees come down to try and separate the teams but are unable to as the continue to brawl. Shane gets busted open after taking a big right from Nash. Scott Hall has a bloody lip. As RVD jumped on top of him and began delivering punch after punch to his face. The teams are still brawling as no one is able to break them up. But here come superstars from the back to break them up. All four competitors are all driven into corners of the ring as they are all being held back by multiple superstars.

We see all the bloodied faces of the men as Nitro then cuts off air

Edited by BobdaBomb
new format

WCW Lives April 22, 2001

WCW Slamboree

Xtd3-xIaCkJ5dfcZYRzYlQoAGUin-XodPwLdluPN

WCW Slamboree kicks off as The Outsiders and Shane O’Mac and RVD make their entrances

Match 1- Tag Team Championship Match: The Outsiders vs Shane O’Mac and RVD

The match gets off to a quick start as Scott Hall and Shane O’Mac are in the ring exchanging left and rights in the center of the ring. Shane knocks Scott to the mat. Then goes to put him in a choke hold. But Scott rolls him into a small package 1...2. Kickout. Shane continues to go to work on Scott though knocking him down with a clothesline in the corner and kicking him multiple times as he is sat down in the corner. Scott rolls to the center of the ring and shane sees his opportunity. He climbs to the top rope. He jumps down looking to hit with an elbow drop but Scott rolls out of the way. Both men are down in the ring as they both slowly climb to their corners. Scott Hall tags in Kevin Nash. Shane is almost to his corner but Kevin Nash stops him before he can tag out. Kevin then picks Shane up and delivers a jackknife powerbomb to him. He goes for the cover 1...2...Kick Out. Kevin Nash is stunned he though the match was over. Kevin then grapples Shane to his corner look to beat him down again. Shane fights back though as he drops down and climbs under Kevin Nash’s legs tagging in RVD. Here comes RVD knocking down Nash with a shoulder tackle and punching Scott Hall off the ring apron. He climbs to the top rope and delivers a moonsault to Kevin Nash. He goes for the cover 1..2..Kick Out. Scott Hall gets back up on the ring apron and distracts RVD. RVD goes for a clothesline but Scott Hall hops down and laughs. But RVD acts fast he runs back bounches of the ropes then delivers a suicide dive to Scott Hall on the outside. Kevin Nash then rolls to the outside and brawls with Shane. Shane slams Kevin off the ring post knocking him to the floor. RVD meanwhile is taking it to Scott Hall ramming him into the steel steps. The ref is counting though and is at 5. RVD and Shane see this as they try to get Kevin Nash back in the ring but he fights back knocking them both down to the floor. He goes over and grabs the Tag Team Championships. As the referee counts 8...9..10. The match ends in a double count out as the Outsiders remain tag champs.

3xQfx3r-zKM3AV-bzIr-nw5ktYAK3VdhRgKPZrEQ

Match 2- Women's Championship Match: Mari Apache vs Daffney

Both women are in the ring getting ready. Daffney is taunting Apache telling her the belt is coming home with her as Apache holds the belt up high. The bell rings. They competitors run at each other. They hit each other both with running clothes lines as they both fall to the mat. They then both get to their feet as they exchange punches. Apache goes for a big right hand but Daffney catches the punch mid air. Apache is stunned. Daffney then delivers ferocious kicks to the midsection of  Apache bringing her to her knees. She then grabs her by the head and drives it into the mat. Apache is now laying face down on the mat as Daffney stands over her. Daffney then delivers a series of kicks to the back of Apaches head as she is defenseless. Daffney then sits on the back of Apache as she smiles at the camera. She then starts to pull on her hair as Daffney laughs still sitting on Apache. She then begins to pull the legs of Apache toward her as if she was attempting to rip them off right of Apaches body. But Apache suddenly rolls over putting Daffney in a small package. 1….2...Kick Out. But both competitors are back up standing in the ring now. Apache is fired up now as she delivers punch after punch to Daffney driving her to the mat. Apache goes to climb to the top turnbuckle but her knee gives out and she falls landing on her head. Daffney sees this and goes to capitalizing crawling over and pinning Apache, 1..2..Kick Out. Daffney is clearly upset as she begins to bang on the mat. Daffney goes to kick a downed Apache again who is on her knees. But Apache ducks as Daffney misses. Apache then grabs Daffney from behind a delivers a suplex as Daffney hits the back of her head on the bottom rope. Apache then climbs to the top rope again. This time her knee doesn't give out. As she jumps and delivers a elbow drop to Daffney. She then goes for the pin 1..2. Daffney grabs the ropes but the ref didn't see it..3. Apache wins but Daffney is furious as she tells the ref she grabbed the ropes. Apache makes her way up the ramp raising her title high.

yEHMDGKLr5peO0MmVEmepayOs4NGbbanB8fvA59z

Match 3- Young Bloods Championship Match: Shane Helms vs AJ Styles

Both competitors make their entrances as they wait for the bell to ring. The bell rings. AJ hits Shane with a running clothesline knocking him to the mat. AJ then gets on top of Shane delivering multiple punches to his head. AJ eventually gets off and goes to pick Shane up for a move. AJ gets him up but Shane starts to fight back as they exchange blows but AJ gets the better of Shane hitting him with a pele kick. As both of them fall to the mat. AJ crawls over to the ring apron with a smirk on his face. He looks back in the ring to see Shane Helms slowly getting up. He then jumps propelling himself of the top rope hitting Shane with a phenomenal forearm.He goes for the cover 1...2...3. AJ Styles has defeated Shane Helms to retain his Young Bloods Championship.

91dHb_A30Xbk3FARrnVg-ZZbiDLKLqSt_6F7TmKa

The Doctor Debut

After the match AJ is celebrating in the ring when we hear rap music and the words the doctor appear on the titantron. A young man comes out to the stage with a mic as AJ looks confused.

FFZ5vVsYUgtsA_7AD77VnyB_nbi5ZYMIOJVKCD6j

The Doctor: Congrats man on victory but you’re time is up at the champ.

Cause my names John Cena and I’m bout to give this whole division a big ole revamp

He then walks backstage as we AJ looks confused.

The Rhodes Promo

Slamboree then cuts backstage to Dusty Rhodes and the former Goldust sitting in a restaurant

bUZzlC6yU1lyd9uEsLrdffn-y25StL-iaaEJ3Va0

Dusty: Hey there just wanted to give all of you a update on my son Dustin here. I can assure you that I’ve cleaned him up and he’s got a whole new attitude now. Tell him what I told you to Dustin.

Dustin Rhodes: Well I just want to apologize to you all but I am going to make you all proud of me now.

The camera then cuts out as we had back to the arena

Match 4- U.S Championship Match: Vampiro vs Bam Bam Bigelow

Both competitors are in the ring as we see Vampiro begin to laugh at Bam Bam Bigelow as the lights go out.

We see a mysterious figure on the ring apron as Bam Bam is in shock going to punch the figure but before he can Vampiro hits him with a nail in the coffin from behind then distracts the ref as the figure climbs to the top rope and hits a coup de grace. Vampiro then goes for the pin 1...2...3. Vampiro has won the U.S Championship. He stands in the ring raising the hand of the mysterious figure shouting balor over and over.

P368-RNhrhrrFsm8p0JBWWW7uL_M7q8aNWQJKuUb

Match 5- Booker T vs Sting

Both competitors stand in the ring as the crowd is chanting Sting as he has the whole crowd behind him. Both competitors run at each other as Sting gets the upper hand driving Booker T into the corner. Sting pounds away at Booker T but Booker pushes Sting off driving him to the mat. Sting gets up and is on one knee know a bit dazed as he seems to hit his head after being pushed down. Scissors Kick Booker T goes for the cover. 1...2..Kick Out. Booker is in shock as he just looks at a downed Sting in the middle in the ring. He goes to pick him up and goes for a big right hand but Sting catches it and spins him around and hits a Scorpion Death Drop. 1...2...Kick Out. Sting continues the assault as he has has Booker in a chokehold in the middle of the ring. Suddenly though a women appears in the ring taking out the ref with a steel chair to the back of the head. Sting is in shock as he swings the chair at him next but Sting catches it and throws it out of the ring. The women backs up as Sting has her in the corner. Low Blow! She just hit Sting with a low blow. Sting is on his knees as he made his way to the middle of the ring before falling to his knees. Scissors Kick! Now the ref is back up as he sees Booker T covering Sting. 1….2….3. Booker T defeats Sting. Booker T then meets up with the women at the top of the ring as they kiss and head backstage.

Gzz8KrRMJPUf4Qj0F_eax5HxQf-Wjpa9hu9qtHzb

Backstage Car Crash

We cut backstage to see Rey walking backstage just getting out of his car as his match is coming up. He has a big smile on his face feeling very confident. Suddenly we hear screams as a car just hit Rey Misterio. The car then stops as the door opens. Chavo Guerrero hops out laughing at Rey as his spits on him. Then raises his title high as security comes and checks on Rey and Chavo runs before they can get him.

D45plSAgPuPPe75oKdGROLgJ5zFtNl6U2bSvvGcH

Match 6- World Heavyweight Championship Match: Ric Flair vs Roddy Piper

Roddy Piper is in the ring waiting for Ric Flair in the ring. Then his music hits as he makes an over the top entrance with lots of pyro and special effects. Both competitors are ready as the bell rings. Roddy Piper takes it to Flair right out of the gate delivering blow after to Ric as he is moved around the ring taking punch after punch. Flair is badly hurt as we can see that he has already become busted open. But Ric sees this blood and begins to fight back. Ric is fired up as he shouts at the crowd to shut up as he begins to dismantle a stunned Roddy Piper. He delivers punch after punch to Roddy Piper. Driving him to the mat. Then delivers multiple leg drops as Roddy seems to be out cold but Ric keeps going as he locks in the figure four leg lock. He shouts for Roddy to tap but Roddy is out cold. The ref calls the match declaring Ric Flair the winner but Ric won’t release the hold as Roddy now awake is screaming in pain. The ref is begging Ric to stop but Ric refuses as he is trying to end the career of Roddy. Roddy passes out for a second time. Backstage personal come to the ring pulling Ric Flair off of Roddy and brings Ric to the back. But on his way up the ramp Ric punches a fan who swore at him and rips a little kids sign. Ric then heads backstage with his title over his shoulder.

G6VjLeK5FNl-8ta-B22zgXG0KA18mn60O4vhPLBg

As Slamboree goes off air

Edited by BobdaBomb
new format

WCW Lives April 23, 2001

WCW Nitro

Nitro comes on air as we see Booker T and Sharmell entering the arena after Booker T’s victory over Sting at Slamboree

Booker T and Sharmell Promo

i5JeIjPLslS3Lk7AYCewPQjKydbu1hK2RHqyuVny

Booker T: Me and my beautiful wife Sharmell here did it you all doubted us but we beat your boy Sting at Slamboree. We run this company and will continue to till we decide that we’re done. I mean whos is going to stop us Sting? You find him and let him now that then get back to me. Cause I guarantee you won’t be able to find him. He’s gone I sent him to retirement.

Sharmell: Who’s the sucka now yall?

Booker T and Sharmell laugh as they head into their locker room

John Cena Promo

We cut to the arena as we see John Cena’s music hit as he makes his way to the ring

3VcBwxyL5W9T7SnET-x6908_pHLspPSe2e_NWsRl

He grabs a mic as he gets in the ring and begins to talk.

So sure I’m new around here yet I’m still the best

If I'm the teacher these guys all failed the test

A young new rookie making all these vets see their clocks tick

Cause Im ending all the competition just call me Mike Vick

I ain't gonna get passed the torch just gonna take it

John Cena coming up bout to be the number one hit

Someone come out here so I can entertain this place

After I beat you down gonna put my nuts in yo face

0UbdPwZj-9ajh7L9UzzF8qR4NV7Fp3PbHm3iwfSi

John Cena waits in the ring for someone to come down and then Elix Skipper’s music hits as he makes his way down to the ring

x_uTyug2GG_nWEPiEGT62kPMx68wpIGkCbBItGfS

John Cena just looks at him and laughs as a ref makes his way down to the ring and signals to ring the bell as the match starts

Match 1- John Cena vs Elix Skipper

Immediately Cena picks Skipper up and hits him with Attitude Adjustment

_hAhzYVn_cTmRJim_JlbFTC6KYeo9sdEv0U8bYGI

Cena laughs at him and then goes for the cover 1..2..3. John Cena has beaten Elix Skipper.

Nitro then heads to a commercial break

Ric Flair Promo

We come back to Nitro but the scene changes as we now see Ric Flair in the ring with a mic. By his side is Sable the former WWE womens wrestler. On his other side is a young man with a crowbar in his hands

wCjCrtrugGTZnTmC9y4CII7SChjxYoKm8pWDBufpbF5XXqfHmFV_TGYy69KU-n1A2hN_WIuZhQhl3jBdm3j_znNTWlab4--y7klCADVwq5Ys5m-EWt1nF02J

Ric grabs a mic and begins to talk

Ric: You all saw what I did to Roddy Piper at Slamboree I ended him. After the match though I thought to myself, it is time to take over WCW. The Flairs are the most prestigious and powerful bloodlines in the history of wrestling thanks to me. Now though it is time to cement my legacy. The Flairs are going to run this show from now on and no one is going to stop us. With my son David, my new beautiful wife Sable, and of course myself no one is going to stop us. We are going to run this show the way we want it now whether you people want it or not. Now let's get out of here we are to important to waste anymore time on people like this.

Ric, David, and Sable Flair make their way to the back as the crowd boos them thunderously

Balor and Vampiro Promo

We see Balor and Vampiro backstage in a dark hallway as they begin to talk

6J8HWlV095m3PGc0TO6tdXAA5fMl6VlTiSC7B91k0cF5uL_XKa9GFyaHwSTdChdKVdjqa8a0JsHL7QlP

Vampiro: I am your new WCW United States Champion and I will hold this title for as long as I choose to no one will defeat me. Now more than ever as I have the demon Balor by my side I am unstoppable.

Balor: We are the new age of darkness and the darkness is going to turn out the lights of WCW.

The camera fades out as we cut back to the arena

Match 2- Dustin Rhodes vs Shannon Moore

Dustin Rhodes is in the ring with Dusty Rhodes in his corner as he is about to face Shannon Moore

The match starts as we see Dusty get up on the ring apron shouting at Shannon Moore. Shannon Moore goes over to confront Dusty but Dustin meets him and begins to beat him down with punches and kicks. He then picks him up and delivers a curtain call.

-Kr_TfdDa9fvfBxS7Lp37euKd_bc2-CF7gjWKNsg

He then goes for the cover, 1...2...3. Dustin Rhodes has defeated Shannon Moore and is now back to his winning ways.

As Nitro cuts to commercial

Daffney Promo

We see Daffney in the ring as she looks very upset as we cut back to Nitro

jSO48uqbYHTafdCBkZ64kFIj8_idcG0gU0H2icah

Daffney: I got screwed over at Slamboree and I am demanding a rematch for the womens title. I was not pinned I had my hand on the rope and it should have been rope break. But the ref was too blind to see that. So I expect to be given that rematch very soon or we are going to have some serious problems around here.

Daffney then throws the mic down and heads to the back still upset

Match 3- Steiners vs Shane O'mac and RVD

It’s time for the main event as we will have a tag team match to determine the number one contenders for the WCW Tag Team Championships. Between the team of Shane O’Mac and Rob Van Dam and the returning Steiner Brothers.

The Steiners music hits as the make their way to the ring

oK_FuMHyvVbuWNh4EubdaXSVqRYx5za17NHNrUbg

The Steiners then wait in the ring as Shane O'Mac makes his entrance along with RVD

u3q6Ll72xJRVTHa-EeR5jBJaHorbqRWZkxSExrTkjgAUzntgheHZOHRUHEkQkJonKn-koQjglip66vTU

Both teams are in the ring and the ref signals for the match to start as the bell rings

The match gets of to a hot start as Scott Steiner clotheslines Shane as he falls down to the mat. Scott then knocks RVD off the ring apron sending him face first into the barricade on the outside. Rick Steiner then hops down from his part of the ring apron and goes and starts to beat on RVD on the outside. Scott sees this and takes advantage of a downed Shane in the middle of the ring. He locks in the Steiner Recliner on Shane in the middle of the ring, Shane has nowhere to go.

Ws6lszoK6_NY3E4CPa7izrMQj3VngjWsK0A-yn-R

Shane is trapped as Scott screams at him to tap eventually Shane does and Scott releases the hold. The Steiner Brothers are the new number one contenders for the WCW Tag Team Championships.

As Nitro goes off air

Edited by BobdaBomb
New Format

WCW Lives April 30, 2001

WCW Nitro

Nitro comes on air as Buff Bagwell is on his way to the ring

XpU3zn4tFYc5DOLx_p2MdD0dxWByINGEdE-a2szx

Suddenly he is jumped from behind!

It’s some of the top stars from NWA Wildside, WCW’s Developmental Territory!

It’s Kenny Omega, Chris Hero, and CM Punk!

K2JJ14biHQvorfnnBD_w1s13MgbrRhU704YR-7yj_BjbTDLQfe3c-tSmsJMOksRoOHwMiERMSRfnjW8lyzxMgAj9SXllZlefDvSsPgIfEuw8T6vvjHHig-ht

They are assaulting Buff Bagwell beating him down like a pack of wolves. Beating him down with punches and kicks all over his body. Buff Bagwell is down and the 3 rookies have a devious look on their face. Punk and Omega grab him and start bringing him over to the edge of the stage. Oh my god what is this, a triple power bomb off the stage. Bagwell is hurt bad as medical personal rush over to him. Omega, Hero, and Punk then head back stage with big smiles on their faces.

Match 1- Chavo Guerrero vs Air Paris

Air Paris is in the ring as Chavo Guerrero makes his entrance

TKfB795l55NmE4X6N7_NcTda4QeGj0c6Zk6S2rMe

The match starts as Air Paris runs into a big clothesline from Chavo. Chavo laughs at him and at the crowd. He begins to stomp on the body of Paris beating him down into the mat. Chavo then quickly turns and heads to the top rope delivering a frog splash, he goes for the cover 1..2..3.

cGPATG8aiifMr9ElLQ4uk5n7wazjWQh3T7sDyytR

Chavo Guerrero has defeated Air Paris

Shane O'Mac Promo

We come back to see Shane O'mac in the ring. He calls RVD down to the ring as he has something to tell him. RVD then enters.

i8TU-eXFwDxog_zCf0KgA73Eiszfrss8RzH2sdcS

Shane begins to talk as RVD gets in the ring

Shane: Listen Rob I am going to talk to you man to man here and as fun as it has been working with you over the last few weeks I think it’s time to let you go on your own path.

RVD: Why though man I thought we made a good team you and me?

Shane: Well Rob all good things must come to an end. For me right now I need to focus on growing this company and making sure they we continue to make a profit. So they we can beat out the WWF to be the greatest wrestling company in the world. For you Rob I see a bright future as someone who will lead this company from the top for years to come.

RVD: I can respect that but hey maybe down the line we can get the band back together again and win those tag belts.

Shane: For sure. I’m gonna miss teaming with you man but I wish you good luck in the future as a singles star as I take on this company from the business side.

RVD: Well I hope you the best bro and don’t worry I am not going to let you down.

They shake hands as RVD walks backstage leaving Shane in the ring alone

Then Daffney’s music hits as she makes her way down to the ring

6rnoJ_oV6XMB_mqWJdYQqJXs68QpDqJtcs4jnvly

She grabs a mic and begins to talk

Daffney: Shane I have been waiting to long I want my rematch for the Womens Championship tonight!

Shane: Well Daffney I good thing you came out here because I was actually going to address that right now. Daffney after watching the match you did grab the ropes and it should have been rope break. So you are getting your rematch at our next pay per view the Great American Bash!

Daffney celebrates as Shane heads to the back to a huge pop

Match 2- Dustin Rhodes vs Jim Duggan

Dustin and Dusty Rhodes are waiting in the ring as Jim Duggan makes his entrance

jpmGt201Imooq5FyjMAP4j2iYlYbyUVdVj1jwqSE

The bell rings as Jim Duggan taunts up the crowd turning his back to Dustin. Dustin quickly takes advantage of this setting up Duggan for a curtain call.

He hits it and goes for the cover, 1..2..3.

gTmxj-G1zO8nIWMIs711VRgtlugeiPBF4JH1qnjA

Dustin Rhodes has defeated Jim Duggan as we head to a commercial break

John Cena Promo

We come back from commercial and John Cena is in the ring with a mic

So some people in the back been sleeping on John Cena

Yet I am the hardest damn worker in this entire arena

So some of them don’t got faith in me screw them

Cause both you and I know that I am this companies gem

I am letting the locker room know now

Im going to the top cause Im John Cena and my time is now

Next week though gonna be put to the test

Got a main event match against one of the best

Am I scared though hell no

Cause I am John Cena, on my own level bro

So try and stop me I dare you

Cause big things are coming next week is just gonna be a preview

h_fc_zjlSplk0gyAJ83WVfEiCImzhi4Eq-8xTt-3

Cena then drops the mic and makes his way to the back

Match 3- Booker T vs Bam Bam Bigelow

Booker T makes his entrance as Bam Bam is waiting in the ring

NoXrUt445y9qSa29gbps4ijTqnbCvKM87TBPf9gE

The match starts as Bam Bam goes running at Booker at hits him with a clothesline and knocks him to the mat. Bam Bam then goes to pick up Booker but Booker pokes him in the eye. All this does is enrage Bam Bam though as he throws Booker over the top rope to the outside near the ramp. Booker sees this and tries to run backstage but then music hits.

It’s Sting!

sWtoVDNBuO4CDqxhGNSuDSKCRAUv08KEsz_Pg5cS

Booker then tries to retreat back to the ring but he runs into a enraged Bam Bam. Bam Bam then hits a running power slam on the outside to Booker T. Sting then walks backstage as he has seemed to get what he wanted. Meanwhile Bam Bam is still beating on Booker T outside the ring as he is busted open now. We see security guards come from the back and eventually get Bam Bam to stop and escort him out through the crowd but the damage has already been done.

vxuLbB1FyjTADP9N-M_RVW7axiJxURgSNVR5NcoM

Flairs Promo

We then see the Flair Family come down to the ring together to thunderous boos

YYgbMVJ-4R2uPxLqGK3OCXxjqk-NJAUiigoVTBY9kwKdRm0sD5HO_BqEs0w8ugQvNEoMjNTbizNaq3tYSSFrrJhYz6zEGNtY7cWf2pn5KCpNw0oWbID5QLgj

They have mics and begin to talk

Ric: Feast your eyes on the greatest family in the entire world. You wish you could get in on this but none of you are even good enough to kiss our feet. We are what you all wish you were but will never be.

David: I am exactly what you wished for your sons to be but they all failed you didn't they cause that is all you people ever do is fail to meet expectations. I mean we are in Canada so that explains it.

Sable: You people will never have the genetics of a Flair we are just genetically superior and that is a fact whether you like it or not.

Ric: No other family can touch us we are untouchable and the greatest force wrestling has ever known and it will stay that way for as long as we want it to be. Because we are Flairs the most greatest family lineage to ever exist.

Just then music hits it’s the hitman! Bret Hart is here and he is on his way to the ring,

But he is not alone he has brought family Nattie Neidhart, and Tyson Hart are by his side!

RaGvos3F-DC5veaaPxgY7A4k8Y742u4A1VcOri4bwvghK3YLEg7GIqdtB3jw9UwnzQctkC9x2SKLc-O0roatn8mkMSPrumA6laPvx0DmZqF4bWjzgggAbtPc

The crowd is going insane as the Harts and the Flairs stand in the ring face to face

Bret: Really the greatest family ever huh Ric. Well let’s make this clear the Hart Family is and will always be the bloodline people think of when people think of wrestling.

Ric: Who the hell do you think you are? You and your dirty and pathetic group you call a family aren't even in the same conversation as the Flair Family Dynasty.  We run this show and will run it as we please and their is nothing you can do about it.

Bret: See Ric when it comes to Harts one rule we live by is that actions speak louder than words.

Bret than punches Ric in the face as the two families begin to brawl

Tyson drives David over the top rope with a superkick, Nattie throws Sable through the middle rope as she has a chunk of Sable’s hair as she laughs. Meanwhile Bret has a sharpshooter locked in on Ric in the middle of the ring. Ric begins to tap as Bret eventually releases the hold and Ric rolls out of the ring. The Harts celebrate in the ring as the Flairs fall back in retreat up the ramp. We seem to have a new power to watch out for now as the Harts are on WCW.

WCW then goes off air as the Harts stand in the ring victorious

Edited by BobdaBomb
new format

WCW Lives May 7, 2001

WCW Nitro

Bmheajs0PRKm-SIrVHyjU1kwiCxGvW0eOFLwQ_wp

We see the Wolfpac in the ring as Nitro comes on air

ndDa1YvcELqw7QptG6haWmH4L2Pgx3-I77gD5jtO18FzEIt31tJt9yEU4AGmigC0gOlCuaEnQ6e0ejeb4h52DRURgJXWZSw0QawrivKCiwQKmZBW00NsyXe7

Chris Hero: You are all about to witness a change in this business. Cause we are the Wolfpac and we are beginning a revolution in WCW.  It’s time to get rid off the old and bring in the new.

CM Punk: Us three our the future of this company and we are going to mold it the way we want it. So if anyone has a problem with that they can leave or we will make you leave.

Kenny Omega: You see we are tired of all these gimmicky guys with no real talent. This is professional wrestling not a circus show. I think we showed that when we destroyed Bagwell last week.

Chris Hero: Also we are tired of seeing all of these old guys hogging up all of the showtime while us younger guys work ten times as harder. Every day we are in the gym and in the ring training while they are on talk shows and doing movies. Then they just walts back in and are put right back in the main event.

CM Punk: We are not here to entertain you honestly we could care less we are here to dominate this company and run things they way we want for years to come. We are the future and we are going to be doing what we want when we want around here.

Kenny Omega: So I recommend all of you guys back there keep your head on a swivel cause if you don’t we well knock that head clean off your shoulders.

They then all look straight into the camera

Together: Punk, Hero, Omega. Wolfpac.

They then exit the ring and head backstage as Nitro heads to commercial

Match 1- Dustin Rhodes vs Hugh Mungus

We see Dustin Rhodes in the ring with a local mammoth of a man named Hugh Mungus. The bell rings as Dustin is in shock of the man’s size. Hugh runs at Dustin but misses as Dustin rolls out of the way. Hugh then tries to go for some big punches but Dustin continues to dodge. Hugh is visibly tired as Dustin begins to take advantage delivering multiple body shots. Hugh then goes for a huge haymaker spinning him around as Dustin ducked. Dustin then sets him up for the curtain call as he delivers it.

KxKkws3Ua4FpRHA_nbKM3hMrWkZfWUg4E9DkkjHb

Dustin goes for the cover 1...2..3. Dustin Rhodes has defeated Hugh Mungus.

Dustin and Dusty Rhodes are celebrating in the ring when the lights go out. They come back on as Balor and Vampiro appear behind them

egWPmh3CCMoN6Ox5ipVTUi7zcWNUp0pzAnRKBrw_1G07puM1uuV6fl6NDuOmnvI7cfwrHv2XfQwMFxWX

They then layout Dustin and Dusty with stomping them into the mat. They then stand tall over the Rhodes as Vampiro holds the United States title high.

We cut backstage to see Kevin Nash and Scott Hall in the locker room

Outsiders Promo

kdYZpThAq4M_Ot6WSzPxYUd1krB3tZzT90bBmE3h

They are playing a makeshift basketball game using a garbage can and one of their titles.

Scott Hall: Okay Kevin may have beat me there but I can assure you that I have one every other round we have played. I think I have won 8 out of our 10 games.

Kevin Nash: Keep telling yourself that Scott. But I guess you are wondering why we are playing a game and not preparing for our match at the Great American Bash against the Steiners.

Scott Hall: Well I’ll tell ya we are just bored. There is not any real competition for us around here. I mean we already have beat the Steiners. It is just going to be another quick match were in the end we are holding these tag titles up high.

Kevin Nash: Then after we beat them I mean O’Haire and Palumbo, the Jung Dragons, or RVD and Shane oh wait we ended those two.

Scott Hall: They never even stood a chance but Steiners we will see you later. Kevin rematch?

Kevin Nash: I mean if you want to lose again let’s do it.

They then go back to their game as we cut back to the ring

Match 2- AJ Styles vs Norman Smiley

We see the two competitors in the ring but before the match starts AJ grabs a mic.

InrYxrf3NTNacwdrHXUSpy081P60SvHmeLjOIMXd

AJ: You know I hope you all enjoy this match cause I am going to take a vacation with my family and my title so I don’t have to deal with you pieces of trash. Don’t worry when I return I will still have the youngbloods division on lock when I return from my vacation.

AJ then drops the mic outside the ring as the bell rings and the match starts.

Norman Smiley and AJ run at each other but AJ gets the quick advantage driving him down to the mat. He then stomps on him multiple times busting him open. AJ laughs as he sees the blood on Smiley’s face. He then picks him up and delivers a Styles Clash.

IW9aDpq_ZnXBO3wCVGL4-YnQf-MeSngQsxl-rLhR

AJ goes for the cover. 1...2...3. AJ Styles has defeated Norman Smiley.

We then see AJ walk backstage waving goodbye to the fans as he is heading to vacation.

Match 3- Tyson Hart vs David Flair

We hear the Harts music hit as Tyson Hart makes his entrance with Bret Hart by his side.

Uc4bSOC_8zz8X9mHWwQX_Whib5yS-f6mJ2CIQX5wNUskokJim2bJYA5msC6zniF2RbS1usOx_e40wx0D

They stand in the ring as the Flairs music hits and they enter and make their way to the ring.

7neEEsxmEATFHKUZqNIVLSpmFR7bzgOAvuQWAN6U-ptGx_0q7S9BupC64T1mLPcZqZr2cgcInbm_TJ5Y

Tyson and David stand in the ring as the bell rings and the match starts as Ric and Bret stand in their respective corners on the outside.

The match starts quickly with Tyson and David exchanging rights and lefts neither of them giving up an inch. We then see Tyson sweep David’s leg getting him to the ground. Tyson then puts David in a chokehold in the center of the ring. David though is able to get out of it as he elbows Tyson in the head. We then see Ric get up on the ring apron as he points and yells at Tyson. Bret sees this and starts making his way over to Ric. Bret begins chasing Ric around the ring but meanwhile the match is still going on but the ref is distracted we see David grab the crowbar that he had brought down to the ring with him and hits Tyson in the head with it. Tyson is out cold. The ref then turns around to see this as David goes for the cover 1..2..3. David Flair has defeated Tyson Hart.

After the match we see Bret slide into the ring to check on Tyson as the Flairs make the way up the ramp both with big smirks on their faces.

We come back to Nitro after a commercial break to see Mari Apache in the ring with a mic

Mari Apache and Daffney Promo

Mari Apache: So Daffney you want another shot at this title well I have no problem beating you for a second time. I will defend my championship day in and day out against anyone. You just make my life a lot easier. Nothing like a quick match to keep your title.

Then we hear Daffney’s music hit as she makes her way to the ring.

-aPNwglM4LTcN3A2BKZgoeweuRS0gvXZpRdmrLN8

Daffney gets in the ring and does not even talk she slaps Mari over and over as she laughs at her. Mari though slaps her back and they start to fight. The fight ends quickly though as Daffney goes for a move bouncing of the ropes but Mari sees this and hits her with a big right hand knocking Daffney out cold.

LrWgWRn54hX9HCwP9-RUp69DH13-N39B6mi4fmZ1

We then see Mari Apache grab her title and walk out of the ring heading backstage as she raises her title high.

Match 4- John Cena vs Jeff Jarrett

We hear John Cena’s music hit as he promised he would be in the main event match this week.

aZy-X-bAvWexEpfdleWTihFlHL2rSeIhZk9R-4Bj

He stands in the ring awaiting who his opponent that Shane O'mac chose. We then hear Jeff Jarrett’s music hit as he makes his way to the ring.

TMKSDQVmRA0NtvdSbjd9NMQbHqjy9i-6aEaAxRTa

The two competitors stand face to face in the ring as the bell rings and the match starts.

They begin exchanging rights and lefts in the ring as Cena gets the early advantage as he is pumped up as he has been waiting for an opportunity to prove himself. Cena is on top of Jarrett pummeling him with punches to the head and chest. Cena then gets up looking to finish it as he is pumped up. He goes for the attitude adjustment but Jarrett escapes elbowing Cena in the face. They are both standing in the ring as Cena is trying to figure out where he is. Jarrett sees this as an advantage as he goes to deliver his finisher to a groggy Cena. But Cena rolls him up it was a trick! 1..2...3. John Cena just beat Jeff Jarrett!

Cena begins to celebrate in the ring but Jeff Jarrett is not happy. He looks at Cena and rolls to the outside. He grabs his guitar and rolls back in. Cena is not looking as he is hyping up the crowd. Cena then turns around and Jarrett hits him in the face with the guitar. Cena is out cold.

gu_KMSv-grPmi3S2zBsNq-4nMrA4I0FxRNrq0GCD

We then see Jarrett stand over Cena laughing at the crowd and  celebrating as the crowd boos as Nitro goes off air

Edited by BobdaBomb
new format

WCW Lives May 14, 2001

WCW Nitro

HavKi64JDL3xB6N8mL4OrV-pR9oZUQuXyB4uaBL4

We open up Nitro to see Nattie and Bret Hart making their way to the ring

8y2ck1jMqb4LIsy2F6eWtPT9b0rzk419NBjxVFYFHG2T5PjZY_ByPC1BSA2Z6PD1r2s3-kNWjd9xduIi

They are in the ring when we see Sable and Ric Flair then make there way to the ring

NI4eAZEgfJAJOf6cAyjDwFvoDqOzwyiVygnWAv-V3LZOfDDxwVuw6aMCSXqXqFo7ZRJWfwtjMOGf4ZPH

We see Sable and Nattie in the ring as Ric and Bret stand in their respective corners

Match 1- Sable vs Nattie Neidhart

The match gets off to a hot start as we see Nattie take Sable down and start slamming her head in the mat as she grabs her hair. Nattie then grabs Sable picking her up by her hair. She grapples Sable off the ropes before going for a cross body. She lands it and goes for the cover. 1..2.. Kick Out. Sable then gets up but Nattie takes out her knee making Sable fall to the mat holding her knee. We then see Ric slide in the ring to check on Sable. Bret was having none of this though as he grabs the foot of Ric who was next to the rope and drags him outside the ring. Before pummeling him with punches on the outside. Meanwhile in the ring Nattie grabs Sable and locks in the sharpshooter. Sable is crying in agony before tapping out quickly. Nattie has defeated Sable as the Harts now have some momentum heading into the Great American Bash PPV.

John Cena Promo

We then see John Cena with our backstage interviewer Pamela Paulshock

oTj5rRGSe_0lc41tB5io-K2E_zZZZ6RJDouQVNVT

Pamela: Well John I have been told you have some news for us regarding the Great American Bash PPV this Sunday.

John Cena: That’s right Jeff Jarrett vs John Cena are gonna clash at the Great American Bash.

I’m going to finish off this “rockstar” cause I am a real superstar.

Bout to send him home cause his time is up kind of like he’s rome.

So after we brawl just know John Cena will be standing tall.

Some people asking me how, well here is my answer I am John Cena and my time is now.

Cena then makes a gesture for Pamela to call him as he walks away

We then cut back to the ring as we see the Steiners and Palumbo & O’Haire in the ring about to face off in a tag team match

The match is about to start as we see two figures make there way to the front row to watch the match. It is Kevin Nash and Scott Hall and they have tickets!

wmgl47lSZQRwFkxzZCv6hYxyXvVJfu4y-vP9fNW3

The Steiners are not happy but there is nothing they can do about as the match starts

Match 2- The Steiners vs Palumbo & O’Haire

The match gets off to a fast start as Palumbo drives Scott Steiner into the corner after he was distracted by the Outsiders in the crowd. Palumbo is delivering multiple punches to Scott right in front of Rick as he laughs at him continuing to beat down Scott. Palumbo then taunts Rick but Scott fights back as he grabs Palumbo and throws into the corner delivering multiple body shots before tagging in Rick. Rick then throws Palumbo to his corner telling him to tag O’Haire in. Palumbo is confused but tags in the fresh man. O’ Haire runs in but Rick delivers a belly to belly and then a running splash. He then climbs to the middle turnbuckle and delivers a diving bulldog. He goes for the cover 1..2..3. The Steiners have beaten Palumbo & O’Haire.

We then see the Outsiders clapping in the crowd as the Steiners stare them down

Dustin Rhodes Promo

We then cut to a video of Dustin Rhodes at home as he begins to talk

nUxxASJ40713mjW5oiG6WbON0lbuQytQKFWkYqjQ

Dustin Rhodes: Last week after my match Vampiro and Balor attacked me and my father in a disgraceful act. Now I want revenge. No one assaults my family and gets away with it. So I called Shane and asked for a U.S Championship Match at the Great American Bash and he granted my request. So Vampiro at the Great American Bash I will end your short championship reign and get my revenge for you attacking me and my father last week.

We cut back to the ring as we have a womens tag team match.

We see the team of Torrie Wilson and Daffney in one corner

v1hJaZ3TvIJkK4MZ7mW_qrrQcjwDUyrWVsejQr33hV6foB67ykSl2eSHGU0FvdDY4vmFFykMq6khcVrL

In the other corner we see Stacy Keibler and Mari Apache

8onS82DNVM1q9NH4Ye1IOiwkpMinmyQ_m8oFwcPrSLVrUP_mtQ0A4dbXt3thszjW4qZC9OkakFqkizya

Match 3- Torrie Wilson and Daffney vs Stacy Keibler and Mari Apache

The match starts off with Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler in the ring. Both women begin to exchange lefts and rights but Stacy gets the advantage as she delivers a roundhouse kick to the face of Torrie Wilson. She then goes to pick her up but Torrie rolls her up 1..2..Kick Out. Both women get up and Stacy goes to clothesline Torrie but Torrie ducks as Stacy flies over the top rope. Torrie then tags Daffney in. Daffney then goes and pushes Apache off the apron but she counters with a punch. Daffney is annoyed as Torrie rolls Stacy into the ring. Daffney then goes for her finisher but Stacy reverses as she makes her way to the corner and tags in Apache. Apache goes to punch Daffney but Daffney rolls her up. 1..2..3. Daffney and Torrie Wilson have defeated Mari Apache and Stacy Keibler.

Nitro then heads to commercial as Daffney walks up the ramp celebrating.

_qANIbkrglDe8RHqvjqnuQw-6qrRkY8lQzFBKnZq

We come back from the commercial break to see a new face on the way to the ring. It’s Sunny!

yod6NTDpYqmODA2vOXoXEqNSYMYonYMiMf9ksXIl

She gets in the ring and begins to talk

Sunny: Now I know most of you know me from my WWF days but now it is time for me to join the superior company WCW. Now I am not here to compete but I am here to manage my new love. You see I was at the scouting out WWF’s developmental company and I found myself a man. I was able to persuade him to turn down that WWE contract and come join me at WCW. So he did and he had travel issues so you will see us at the Great American Bash though. So I will see you all Sunday with WCW’s next big thing.

She then walks to the back as it is now time for the main event.

Main Event Match 4- Sting vs Lance Storm

We see Lance Storm make his way to the ring.

yYZtX_vEEU4h_FXGJ4lLLw2L7-NvcdL0wUZKpIty

Then Sting makes his entrance and makes his way to the ring.

OTegXiX9SUGFloJo8XsBSU5_3dr6H7vnztzOaEFZ

Both competitors are in the ring as the match starts. We see Sting begin to beat down Lance Storm landing some early punches. Lance Storm is on his knees. We then see Sting deliver a superkick to the back of the head of Lance Storm as Storm is now laying face first on the mat. Sting then hypes up the crowd as he goes to finish the match. He goes to pick up Lance Storm as he looks to deliver a Scorpion Death Drop. He has it set up but then we hear music hit. It’s Booker T!

xrSkVO8NoR9hb6M_C_sH4kS1_1ZWArHBxWMynmB_

He stands at the top of the ramp laughing at Sting

Sting yells at him as he is standing near the ropes telling Booker T to come to the ring if he is looking for a fight. Just then Lance Storm rolls Sting up from behind 1..2..3. Lance Storm has defeated Sting after a distraction from Booker T.

Nitro then goes off air as we see Booker T smiling at the top of the ramp and laughing at Sting as we head into the Great American Bash

Edited by BobdaBomb
new format

WCW Lives May 20, 2001

WCW Great American Bash

Welcome to the Great American Bash Pay Per View brought to by WCW

NuUaoCX8wnp-hA-cIwPA_2wIIXlA8DcX6gIbXUNO

The show kicks off as we see the Steiner Brothers make there way to the ring

4TYiVedbA-itWH0MSSwoYeE17u21xPffrUXTZCIg

As they wait in the ring we hear the Outsiders music hit as they make their way to the ring

bFG58_f_ncf1fd1rKncbqWdInTjBSonvL9kFEPux

Match 1 - Tag Team Championships: Outsiders vs Steiners

The bell rings as we start off with Scott Hall and Rick Steiner in the ring. They begin to exchange blows as Rick eventually gets the better of Hall. Rick then stretches out the arm of Hall almost pulling it clean off of his body. Hall though fights back delivering elbows to Rick’s head with his other arm. Hall eventually gets to his feet but so does Rick as he hits him with a clothesline. Rick then grabs a downed Hall by his hair attempting to get him up. Hall though fights back and managed to knock Rick down. Hall then makes his way to his corner at tags in Nash. Nash comes in hot knocking Scott off the apron and delivering a big boot to Rick in the ring. Nash then goes for a jackknife powerbomb but Rick breaks free and goes for a tag but Scott is still down on the outside. Nash then delivers a clothesline to the back of the head of Rick then picking him up a delivering a jackknife powerbomb. He goes for the cover 1..2..3. The Outsiders have retained the WCW Tag Team Championships.

After the match we see The Outsiders walk backstage as The Steiners are in the ring. Scott rolls in to comfort his brother who is furious in the ring. Scott goes to calm him down but Rick hits him with a big right hand. Rick just turned on his brother Scott. Scott is down in the ring Rick delivers a flying bulldog to Scott. We then see RIck spit on Scott mouthing out the word failure as he walks backstage.

Match 2 - United States Championship: Vampiro vs Rhodes

We see Vampiro make his way to the ring with Balor by his side

eegE4XXTGQjrHf74MbFD5SFf6hQ4mfJCdUGOIaSB

We then see Dustin Rhodes come down to the ring with Dusty Rhodes by his side

DIjXbQmUQ6_WYjY6GH7zKt10DK6Nh-5vI-DkUCmw

The bell rings as the match gets off to a hot start. Dustin and Vampiro both exchange quick strikes. Vampiro though sweeps Dustin’s leg taking him down to the mat. Then starts pummeling him with heavy blows. We then see Vampiro look at Dusty as he points for to attack him. Balor makes his way over to Dusty about to attack. Dusty is ready for a fight though. We see Vampiro then get off of Dusty after stomping on him a few times and goes to distract Dusty. But Balor runs at Dusty but Dusty sees this coming and hits him with a bionic elbow! Vampiro is furious but Dusty comes up from and rolls Vampiro up from behind. 1..2..3. Dustin Rhodes has beat Vampiro and is the new United States Champion! Dustin and Dusty then make their way up the ramp with huge smiles on their faces.

AJ Styles Promo

We then cut to a video and it’s AJ Styles. He seems to be on the road and it’s seems he has been there awhile as he has grown a beard and his hair has grown out a bit.

QRv-sQ-1MaZgypvVgMV_eXKlX2NMDBv_CHzX4szm

He looks at the camera and begins to talk

So you all have heard the rumors I am returning to WCW on Nitro tomorrow night. Now I want to make it clear that I don’t want to come back. I was having a great time enjoying my time off on vacation. This country really is a great place it’s just a shame we have people like all of you living in it. A bunch of no good trailer park white trash. So when I come back I am going to beat all of the guys you send at me cause I am A.J Styles the hottest up and coming superstar in World Championship Wrestling.

The camera then fades to black as AJ walks off

We cut back to the ring as we see the wolfpac in the ring with 3 local guys standing in the corner waiting for the match to start.

Match 3- 6 Man Tag: Wolfpac vs Local Talent

The match rings as we see Kenny Omega in the ring with a local legend named Tank O’Rooney. Tank runs at Omega but is met with a superkick. We then see Punk and Hero grab the other two local guys and throw them into the ring. Punk hits his with a G.T.S and Hero hits his with a Hero’s Welcome.Then we see Omega hit Tank with a Winged Angel. The three celebrate in the ring as the ref has lost complete control. We then see the three pick up Tank and deliver End Game as Tank is motionless on the mat.

MtKGQbWNCoALUFII3Yjov0ku4pcRYz7qH24ZeZfu

Kenny then pins Tank 1..2..3. The Wolfpac win as they walk backstage laughing and high fiving each other. As medical personal check to make sure Tank is not dead.

Sunny Promo

We then see cut backstage as we see Sunny. She then waves over to someone of camera. As Brian Kendrick appears as him and Sunny kiss.

Y0979eDWPdQLVvMkT68av4yGlfIpIWVevzothOFS

Sunny begins to talk

This is the power couple in WCW Kendrick and Sunny. Ric and Sable got nothing on us. So keep your head on a swivel everyone cause Brian Kendrick is going to be the next big thing in the business. With the power of love on our side we will be unstoppable. The possibilities are endless and with our youth and blossoming romance we plan on dominating this business for many years to come. Just remember Sunny and Kendrick cause you all are going to be hearing those names for a long time coming.

Sunny then blows a kiss at the camera as they walk off holding hands as we cut back to the ring

Match 4- John Cena vs Jeff Jarrett

We hear Jeff Jarrett’s music hit as he makes his way to the ring

B_y_eXKwx1NTTiQVccy5RU5HcWOSVTLqQoF2Y031

We then hear John Cena’s music as Jeff waits in the ring

9ZSD-cU7pNEzlmCgYUYoFs4O0dr07A1kg7h_KETr

Both competitors are in the ring and the match starts. Cena comes strong out of the gate taking Jarrett down with a clothesline and delivering a running elbow drop to him in the middle of the ring. Cena then gets up and hypes up the crowd. He goes to pick Jarrett up but Jarrett hits him with an elbow to the gut and then a knee to Cena’s face. Jarrett then continues the assault stomping on Cena’s head and his hands. Jarrett turns around as he yells at some of the fans in the crowd. Cena gets to his knees and Jeff sees this as he turns around. Jeff goes to pick Cena up but Cena pops up and has Jeff on his shoulders. He delivers an Attitude Adjustment to Jarrett. Cena goes for the cover 1...2...3. John Cena has defeated Jeff Jarrett. As Cena then celebrates in the ring.

Match 5- Booker T vs Sting

We see Booker T make his way to the ring first Sharmell though is not here tonight

P1KN9YLm2lI8N6UqPXYRNOUk7h9ltykWZp02cdVn

Booker T is waiting in the ring when we see Sting enter

H1yxqbYV6CWcAfz1N5q2Tr3SQTGIvsVpcsBszF3F

The match begins and Sting gets off to a hot start. As he backs Booker into a corner and starts punching him in the ribs multiple times. Booker then tries to push Sting off but Sting flies right back on as Booker can not seem to get a break. Sting keeps pummeling away as Booker is in total shock. Sting delivers a clothesline to Booker in the corner driving him to the middle of the mat face first. Sting locks in a Scorpion Deathlock as Booker T is crying in agony. Booker slowly claws his way to the ropes though and grabs them breaking the hold. Booker then purposely pushes Sting into the referee knocking the ref over.Booker’s knee though gives out soon after as Booker falls to a knee.Sting goes to then pick up Booker but Booker hits him with a low blow. Booker then smiles as he makes his way up on one good leg as the referee starts to stir. Booker goes and hits Sting with the Scissors Kick. Booker goes for the cover and the ref sees it. 1….2….3. Booker T has defeated Sting.

After the match we see Booker T making his way up the ramp smiling and laughing at Sting who is now sitting in the ring upset. But then we hear someones music hit. It’s Goldberg! We see Booker T in pure shock as Goldberg appears on the stage and points at him.

0Ioc_1gS9eFwhQOwgVl3cA_aVUmo9jd8dW9U7fIO

Booker T is in pure shock and he has no clue what to do. Goldberg takes advantage of this quickly as he hits a spear on Booker T. He then gives a thumbs up to Sting as he walks backstage.

EF_ndprHUzgLd9VI7_TS8ntHC5ZM6QJp2SzH5yjI

We then follow Goldberg backstage as he gets a round of applause from many people backstage. He does not acknowledge them though as he just walks back into his private locker room after smiling at the camera and giving it a thumbs up.

Match 6- Womens Championship Match: Apache vs Daffney

We see both competitors already in the ring as we return from backstage. The bell rings as they run at each other. Apache goes for a clothesline but Daffney hits first sliding into Apache taking out her knees. Apache looks seriously hurt as she is having trouble getting up. Daffney though keeps attacking the knee as she begins to stomp on it over and over again. Apache is sitting in the middle of the ring defenseless. Daffney then delivers a running drop kick to the face of Apache sending Apache laying on her back. Daffney then delivers some running splashs to Apache in the middle of the ring. Daffney then begins to smirk as she looks at a top turnbuckle and then begins to climb it. She then delivers a elbow drop to Apache in the middle of the ring. Apaches own move! She goes for the cover 1...2...3. Daffney has defeated Mari Apache to become the new WCW Womens Champion. We are now witnessing a new era of the womens division as Daffney looks menacingly at the crowd.

Ge7pFmudV6V-Tb6Hv6FaraZ3qigThcO8zObgpuch

Main Event- Mixed 6 Person Tag Match: Harts vs Flairs

It is time for the main event as both families make their entrances and make their way down to the ring. If the Harts win Bret Hart will get a championship opportunity on Nitro tomorrow night.

The match gets under way as we see Bret Hart start the match with Ric Flair. As they are about to fight though we here someones music hit. It’s Ken Shamrock! What is he doing here? He makes his way down into the ring and looks at both competitors he then lays out Bret Hart.

kNb96yRutZc4hc44EI6vEVKP9J85f5rxA_2ev35c

The Flairs then attack all of the Hart members as David brawls with Tyson and Nattie brawls with Sable. We then see Ric and Ken continue to beat down on Bret. Bret is now busted open inside the ring as the others brawl outside the ring. But then we see someone running down the ramp it’s Goldberg he’s making his way down the ramp. David throws his crowbar at Goldberg hitting him and giving him a nice cut but Goldberg is unfazed. The Flairs and Ken then retreat into through the crowd. As Goldberg and the other Harts make their way into the ring. Goldberg is hyped up yelling at the Flairs and Ken to come back and fight but they don’t as they keep on retreating.

0fuFzeHOZAdfT02JhlFtp2aGE5PUxPrZ31FTUTax

Goldberg then helps the Harts backstage as The Great American Bash goes off air

Edited by BobdaBomb
new format

WCW Lives May 28, 2001

WCW Nitro (Draft Edition)

The Draft

WCW Nitro kicks off as we see Shane O'mac in the ring with a mic.

Shane: So I have an announcement that is going to change WCW forever. Tonight we are going to have a draft! That’s right it’s time for a change. We will have two brands Nitro and Voltage both competing with each other to establish who the superior brand is. Now with this great news comes some bad news. I didn’t really buy the entire company I had a partner who is here tonight. We own the company 50/50 now we came to a agreement that he would run Nitro. Now I know this may upset you all but it is what had to be done. Don’t worry I will be running Voltage and we will have the best wrestling show in the world every Friday night at 8. But I guess you all should now who is going to be running Nitro now so here he is.

Shane points to the stage as we see Eric Bischoff walk out with a huge grin on his face. He walks down to the ring and he shakes the hand of Shane O'mac.

Eric: Shane I can’t tell you happy I am to be back on Nitro. These people though I could care less. I just care about one thing and that is stopping you from running my company into the ground any further.

Shane: Listen Eric it’s no question that we don’t like each other so let’s just get this draft over with.

Eric nods his head as they both walk up the stage to their respective podiums

The Draft then begins

Male Superstars

Nitro

Voltage

Ric Flair w/ Sable

Hulk Hogan

Bret Hart

Goldberg

Scott Steiner

Ken Shamrock

RVD

Sting

Booker T w/ Sharmell

John Cena

Bam Bam Bigelow

Jeff Jarrett

Chavo Guerrero

AJ Styles

Lance Storm

Shane Helms

Vampiro

Rey Misterio

DDP

Buff Bagwell

Lex Luger

Brian Kendrick w/ Sunny

Ultimate Warrior

Ultimo Dragon

Jim Duggan

Mike Awesome

Dustin Rhodes w/ Dusty

Buff Bagwell

Tajiri

Balor

Tommy Dreamer

Cesaro

Tyson Hart

Mark Jindrak

David Flair

Shawn Stasiak

Mr. Anderson

The Tiger Mask

*Jobbers were put on to brands but not important enough to make the show*

Tag Teams

The Outsiders

Wolfpac

Palumbo and O’Haire

Southern Justice w/ Dutch Mantell

Red Dragons

Nelson Knight and Ahmed Johnson

Hardcore Heaven

Jung Dragons

Womens Division

Daffney

Stacy Keibler

Mari Apache

Mickie James

Torrie Wilson

Lana Star

Nattie Neidhart

Beth Phoenix

Gail Kim

Manami Toyota

Nitro goes off air as Shane O'Mac exits backstage saying goodbye to Nitro as Eric Bischoff has a large smirk on his face

WCW June 1, 2001

WCW Voltage

The first WCW Voltage show comes on air as we Shane O'mac make his way to the ring.

xc9rjV2OhGsnGy7YfX9N_ZR1zcAp0YdIfEV8jXsF

We see him grab a mic and begin to talk

Shane: Welcome to the very first episode WCW and boy are all of you in luck as we have a huge night planned. We will see the first round of our Global Championship Tournament which include some of Voltage’s biggest stars.

We see Shane point to the titantron as the bracket shows up

Hulk Hogan

Goldberg

------------------------

------------------------

Shane Helms

------------------------

Mike Awesome

Winner

John Cena

------------------------

Sting

------------------------

------------------------

Ken Shamrock

Jeff Jarrett

Shane: Tonight we will see two of these matchups as we will see Jeff Jarrett take on Sting in the main event and we will also see Hulk Hogan take on Shane Helms. But we will also see a fatal four way tag team match to establish the first ever Voltage Tag Team Champions. We will see some of the new debuting tag teams in our division in action tonight as they compete for the brand new and beautiful Voltage Tag Team Championships.

We then hear Hulk Hogan music hit as he makes his way down to the ring

aKQ1hn2Jf38GgJkfGbWLjW1-7vmGOBq4NVqsDKzI

Hulk: Listen here brother I don’t know what went wrong in that tiny brain of yours but what made you think that this whole tournament idea was a good idea. You should just hand that title to the hulkster brother. Cause this is the Hulk Hogan show no one on this show brings in the views and boosts the ratings like me. Without me none of these people would even be here tonight. Actually I wouldn't mind that to be honest why don’t you all pack up and go home cause Hulk Hogan runs this show now and I don’t want people as low as you all ruining my show.

Shane: Listen Hogan, I think it’s great that you actually showed up to a show finally and you aren't filming that garbage movie you were making anymore. I think you forgot that this is a new WCW and things have changed. You have to earn your opportunities now there won’t be any finger pokes of death on this show. So I wish you luck in the tournament Hogan cause you’re match starts right now.

Hogan is furious as we see Shane exit the ring walk backstage as Shane Helms makes his way down to the ring along with a referee.

-4TdKSUAztXW-JToYkv2aq1TXeVBNL6h_bVX4NXb

Match 1- Shane Helms vs Hulk Hogan

We hear the bell ring as Shane runs at Hogan and hits him with drop kick sending Hulk down to mat. The crowd cheers on Shane but Hogan gets up and is even more pissed of his points at Shane and hits him with a huge clothesline sending him crashing to the mat. We then see Hogan hit Shane with a leg drop and go for the cover. 1...2...3. Hulk Hogan has beat Shane Helms and move on to the next round of the Global Championship Tournament.

Ekh0DnUxtKXtXFRfQFxCOxj1DlnXAL6Rxqe92lw2

Southern Justice Promo

We cut backstage to see Dutch Mantell with two young men at his side

7vhuWJxqQ2xdA80hwg_1Y9yD65sBkSHrerBsdhUR-BStZbwTa8LC7gyJ6IJSKbT6kGn4uHos4r7MElQpo6tb8k4vVE5fZd-l5EWSKNRWfBVDJ1SSc2eE-r3U

Dutch: This is the brand new up and coming tag team in WCW, Southern Justice. This is Bart Gunn and James Storm. We are about to run Voltage, I mean this is the definition of the american dream right here so tonight we will be fighting for America as Southern Justice will be the face of America with the Voltage Tag Team Championships with us. C’mon boys let’s go get ready for our match.

The Johnsons Promo

5aWDV8Xa-TI3Kih_dTEdqqi63-h28IhupmcmGxABgXOPMZf3C7P2RX6i4Z4YLURSNaUgmTwsV_4OGXdK

We then see Voltage cut back to the ring as we see two giant african american men standing in the ring mics in their hands.

Ahmed: I’m Ahmed Johnson and this is my brother Nelson we are going to be running Voltage from now on. Cause we are genetically superior to any other competition on Voltage.

Nelson: It’s time for us to crush some kids real quick so I am sick of waiting let’s get this fatal fourway started already. So we can be crowned the new WCW Voltage Tag Team Champs.

Match 2- Fatal Four Way Voltage Tag Team Championship Match:

Southern Justice vs Wolfpac vs The Johnsons vs Jung Dragons

We see the other teams all make their way down to the ring. We see the teams all take a corner. Kenny Omega and Chris Hero representing Wolfpac. We hear the bell ring as James Storm goes after Chris

Hero and Nelson goes after Kaz Hayashi. We see Nelson quickly throw Kaz out of the ring then join Chris Hero in double teaming Storm. They work together to quickly dismantle Storm before throwing him out of the ring. We then see Nelson tag in Ahmed as Kaz makes his way back into the ring. Hero hits him with a huge clothesline and goes for the cover. But Ahmed breaks it up. We then see Ahmed and Hero face off in the middle of the ring. Ahmed hits Hero with a huge right hand as he goes for the cover 1...2..Kick Out. Ahmed is furious as he tags in Nelson and they hit Hero with a double chokeslam in the middle of the ring. Nelson goes for the cover 1..2..James Storm gets back in the ring to break up the count. We then see Nelson go for a chokeslam on Storm but Storm breaks free and hits Nelson with a superkick. Nelson is staggering in the ring as Storm tags in Bart Gunn they both point fake guns at Nelson and shot as they hit him with a double superkick. Nelson is down but Kaz is in the ring as he runs at Bart Gunn but is met with another double superkick but Bart and Storm as Bart goes for the cover 1...2...3.

Southern Justice is the new Voltage Tag Team Champions.

fkuOywrkh73LOrUEYkQyxusgc85kXCquid4fN12R

Cena Promo

We see Cena backstage as he begins to talk

Ld-XEfQDhkjBhGab6KR2WxeSylgPlAnU0RMkuK-t

Cena: So John Cena managed to has a match with Mr. Shamrock next week

Now we all now this ain’t mr original this man ain’t unique

He's just another meathead whos gonna get his ass beat

Cause I’m John Cena don’t expect me to feel any defeat

No one in this competition can even touch me

It’s like Shane basically said Cena want a new shiny belt it’s free

Gonna run this show every day and night

Cause John Cena is gonna bring the fight

Cause I'm untouchable you can call me care free

Cause I’m John Cena you can’t see me

We then see Cena watch off somewhere backstage.

Mickie James and Lana Star Promo

We then see a new face backstage as we see a young lady sitting in catering with a cupcake.

CsyhH1Jg_DN764n10YgVLrN6V-OBQf7VDhZ1HCge

Mickie: Oh hi there I’m Mickie James, and I am so happy to be here representing the women of WCW on Voltage. Now you all probably don’t know who I am yet but don’t worry you will. We are all gonna be best friends. Mickie and the fans the dynamic duo. I can’t wait it’s gonna be so much fun. I am so excited I can’t even sit still.

We then see a women walk up to Mickie James and stand over here.

eGBTVoVxfCuvtYCtsV6CASD8hZqLwC-tD3ruotxB

Lana Star: Listen sweetheart this is a show for real women like Lana Star a real star. Not some little girls like you who are still fantasizing over rainbows and unicorns. I’ll see you in the ring next week when we have our womens title match. Well you’ll be seeing me for about two seconds before I knock out you and all the other competitors and become the first ever Voltage womens champion.

We then see Lana grab the cupcake and throw it in the garbage as she walks away.

Mickie James: Meanie now I have to go and get another cupcake I hope they have strawberry that is my favorite.

We then see Mickie skip over to the back off catering to go find a cupcake.

Match 3- Balor vs Air Paris

We cut back to the ring to see Balor and Air Paris in the ring. This is preview of next week's match were we will see a 6 man ladder match to decide the Cruiserweight Champion. The match gets off to a hot start as both competitors exchange blows Balor gets the advantage though hitting Paris with a spinning back fist. Balor is fired up as Paris slowly makes his way up Balor hits him with a crossbody as Paris is down. Balor stomps on the chest of Paris then gets on top of him a pummels him with punches. Balor sees his opportunity as he climbs to the top rope. He then jumps and hits Paris with a Coup de Grace. Balor then quickly goes for the cover 1...2...3. Balor has defeated Air Paris leading into the championship match next week for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship.

mkqbs0xAofDzC66Dr916hbFg3UiBhxJXwOsGqmsv

AJ Styles Promo

We see AJ backstage with his young bloods title.

AJ: Well are you happy I’m back lucky for me I don’t have to go out there today. I can’t stand the sight of you people. All you do is boo me yet I am your young bloods champion why don’t you all show me the respect that I deserve. You should all be kissing my feet every time I show my face because quite frankly none of your deserve to see the phenomenal one. Now everyone has been calling me out saying I am too scared to defend my title. Well guess what I am going to hold an open challenge next week on Voltage so if you’re a young blood who wants to get beat down next week is your opportunity to do so. I’ll see you all later I have a lot better things to do then entertain you worthless people.

8r208hE5CYDYLfgVinQdnaGKiiu0qfMiomlhSZTn

Match 4- Sting vs Jeff Jarrett

We cut back to the ring to see Sting and Jeff Jarrett ready to go as it is time for the main event. The bell rings as we see Jarrett get off to a hot start hitting Sting with a clothesline. Jarrett then begins to stomp on Sting in the middle of the ring. Jarrett goes to pick up Sting but Sting begins to fight back hitting Jarrett with some huge punches. Jarrett is in trouble as Sting picks him up and powerbombs him. Sting gets up and hypes up the crowd. Jarrett is now sitting up in the ring heavy breathing. Sting sees this and picks him up. Jarrett tries to fight back but Sting just elbows him in the back of the head. Sting goes for the Scorpion Death Drop and hits its. Sting goes for the cover on Jarrett 1...2...3. Sting has defeated Jeff Jarrett and is moving on to the next round of the Global Championship Tournament.

-UHu_mlFKmLerlu_hR6dkrU4T5vpC8PgGmtQe-Wl

We see Sting stand in the ring victorious as Voltage goes off air

WCW Lives June 4, 2001

WCW Nitro

WCW Nitro kicks off as we see Eric Bischoff in his office backstage.

DbE3XFQSFhAJ16ugxQAGL6moHLiCyuq5CMknt4Cx

Eric: Welcome to to the A show, Nitro. We have the best talent, the best matches, the hottest female superstars, and of course the far better commissioner me Eric Bischoff. I mean no one wants to see Shane O'Mac and a bunch of awful wrestlers on a friday night. We all have better things to do then watch some garbage like that.  We would all rather wait till Monday night to watch the real talent compete.

We then see Bret Hart walk in the room.

jXh924nu5rCfQuaEmmLsbpBDSyrz7cNalMmlx5fm

Eric: What they hell do you want Bret?

Bret: I want the match I was promised at the Great American Bash after the Harts technically beat the Flairs and I want that match tonight in the main event!

Eric: Really well guess what Bret I never promised you anything that was a Shane O’Mac Promise and those mean absolutely nothing around here. But you want a match you got it tonight in the main event in a match against Lance Storm.

Bret laughs as he feels it’s a easy match

Eric: What's so funny Bret? You know what I also forgot to mention that Ric Flair will be the special guest referee. Now get out of my office I have more important things to do.

We then see Bret storm out furious as Eric laughs at him.

Match 1- Triple Threat Tag Team #1 Contender Match:

Hardcore Heaven vs Palumbo and O’Haire vs Red Dragons

We cut back from commercial to see Palumbo and O’Haire in the ring as we hear RVD’s music hit. He is not alone though as by his side is Tommy Dreamer.

qmfR8fWqk3YaWAvdkaLROWUNRXnRuu6ktXBk-Cr7RhRoHgZKVQl7dZzoDRnavLO5OhAeciVfrkS_hDh-

They make their way to the ring as we then hear a new theme hit it’s the Red Dragons, Brian Danielson and Karl Anderson from NWA Wildside as they make their main roster debut.

ytPHCV4Q6fwTnCmrVsU8Kyk4Krdc1LjzaopeDe-ENl4lKM4EytwaOE-Ywyb8de4TT5RvV7zFpqrx6QQR

The three teams are in the ring as the bell rings. We see RVD, Brian Danielson, and Chuck Palumbo in the ring. RVD runs at Palumbo as Danielson slides out of the ring under the bottom rope. RVD and Palumbo begin to exchange blows as RVD gets the upper hand knocking Palumbo down to the mat. RVD then drags Palumbo to his side of the ring as Danielson is still on the outside of the ring with Karl Anderson scheming. RVD then points to Dreamer as Dreamer pulls a table out from under the ring as the crowd cheers. Dreamer sets up the table then grabs Palumbo and hits him with a big right hand knocking him down. We see Brian finally make a move as he grabs O’Haire of the ring apron as him and Karl begin to beat him down on the outside as the ref looks on. We then see Dreamer set Palumbo up on the table before RVD climbs to the top rope and delivers a 5 star splash to Palumbo through the table! But the red dragons are quick to respond as Karl begins to beat down on Dreamer and RVD is thrown inside the ring by Danielson. Danielson goes for a running knee off of the ropes but RVD ducks dodges it. Danielson gets up but RVD hits him with a clothesline. RVD then sees his chance as Danielson is down in the ring. Meanwhile Dreamer is now beating down Karl with a kendo stick on the outside. RVD climbs to the top rope and hits Danielson with a five star frog splash. Hardcore Heaven are the new #1 contenders for the Nitro Tag Team Championships.

JyP_XVPblvI93VstwYURYfKJHimeeKEulmiV6Vk0

Scott Steiner Promo

We see Rick Steiner backstage and he has a new look.

gJvcpBY-VpIRSnr1VldP7Tav2T8GN5imjwNnvlop

Scott: At the Great American Bash I lost something that I never thought I would lose, my tag partner, my brother, and my best friend. But it was his decision though, I don’t know why he did it, but I want to know, I need to know why? We were this close to being the tag champs and Rick decided to throw it all away when we attacked me after the match. I tried to calm him down but he punched me in the face and beat me down. He called me a failure but I will prove to him that is not true so Rick I challenge you to a match. Whenever, where ever you want Rick me and you one on one we will see who the real failure is.

The camera then fades to black as Nitro cuts to commercial.

Mari Apache Attack

We see Mari Apache hobbling her way down to the ring with a knee brace on and a pair of crutches.

As she is walking down the ramp we see Daffney run in and attack her from behind.

mi5wzPHek886v5wGGHoVo-GzLoy_N4KfWJUYPr8O

She hits Apache in the back of her head with her title before giving a sinister smile at the crowd as she looks down at the injured leg of Apache then at the pair of crutches. She grabs one and begins beating on the injured leg of Apache. Apache is crying out for help when we hear Torrie Wilson’s music hit. Torrie makes her way down to Daffney buy Daffney continues beating down on Apache as Torrie watches on. Torrie is clearly distraught on what to do. She finally grabs the other crutch as it seems she is going to join in on the beat down but then she hit Daffney in the head with it!  Daffney is out cold as medical personal come down to check on Daffney and Apache as Torrie Wilson then holds the Nitro Womens Title up high.

qmsKkavTLstScnnIluM4N85i0JtHgJW00xvaBvPM

Vampiro Promo

We cut backstage to Vampiro with our backstage interviewer Pamela. As he just grabs the mic.

Vampiro: I was on top of the world, I had the United States Title and a young sidekick by my side now both have been taken from me. But that's how the world works right it lets you build your way up then it comes and takes it all. You just keep fighting and fighting well guess what I ain’t done fighting yet. So Dustin Rhodes I am not finished with you. I am going to get back my US Title even if I have to pry it from your cold dead fingers. So Dustin keep your head on a swivel cause I am coming for you.

22hd6bVYjqKEel2uN0sf4BDhc9EXHnathExsSA3G

The camera then cuts black as we cut back to the ring as Vampiro walks off.

DDP Promo

DDP is in the ring as he begins to talk.

4VIGZbnvIzLtBxxGa9jzuFN2eBAc9CUtDJQLZC0C

DDP: I’m back did you all miss me. I mean I am truly sorry for missing all this time I had a few bumps and bruises I needed to heal up. But I did some yoga and it all healed up pretty quick. Now I am back though and I am on WCW Nitro. Actually I mean I am back home. I was watching WCW at home when I was healing up and there was one guy that I have a big problem back there and now that the man that was gonna deal with him moved over to Voltage. I am going to take it as my responsibility to deal with him. So Booker T get on out here I have some business to deal with.

Sure enough we hear Booker T’s music hit as he makes his way to the ring with Sharmell.

wFMyglQAcc9EwPEjGvEqff8w91jvWjPB_6HyxzS8

Booker T: You have a problem with my sucka. Well let me tell you something. I will beat you down and send you packing just like I did with Sting. None of these people missed you and no one in the back did either so go and do some more yoga cause you’re a hell of a lot better yoga instructor than a wrestler. Now I’ll let you stay if you show me the proper respect I deserve shake my hand.

Booker T holds out his hand and DDP begins to shake it but Booker T goes to let go and DDP holds on. DDP just smiles at Booker T before hitting him with a diamond cutter.

BTQ4WPZ9DZca1DYu65wz2RtkgqZWy5rZaT-ikWQ4

The crowd goes wild as DDP makes his way to the back as he has sent a message to Booker T.

Nitro then cuts to a commercial break.

Match 2- Shannon Moore vs The Ultimate Warrior

We see Shannon Moore in the ring as he is laughing at fans and making fun of them. Then we hear a new theme hit. It’s the Ultimate Warrior!

d6kKv1JwefZbpVl3g4T7fnah95xnUKDk5qI3OwMI

The Ultimate Warrior stands in his corner hyped up and ready to go as Shannon Moore simply laughs at him. The bell rings as Warrior runs at Shannon Moore and hits him with a clothesline. Shannon Moore gets up but Warrior hits him with some big punches. Warrior then picks Moore up and powerslams him in the middle of the ring. Warrior sees his chance as he bounces off the ropes and hits Moore with a splash in the middle of the ring. He goes for the cover 1..2..3. The Ultimate Warrior had defeated Shannon Moore. The Ultimate Warrior then hypes up the crowd as he has returned.

Chavo Guerrero Promo

We see Chavo backstage with his X-Treme Championship.

wj6hg95IQjZs9RYgE1jsmS_eELLxSqvhDJo2_66X

Chavo: Next week I make my in ring return lucky for all of you people. I don’t want to do this but I am being forced to. Now I have been given the name of my opponent next week the old and washed up Lex Luger. So yeah you’ll be able to see me completely obliterate Lex next week on Nitro. Then I am going to take my title and maybe take another long vacation we will see though. So Lex next week I will have a great time sending you to the retirement home.

We then see Chavo walk off as we cut back to the ring.

Match 3- Bret Hart vs Lance Storm w/ Special Guest Ref Ric Flair

All 3 men are in the ring as Ric signals for the bell to ring. Bret instead of going for Lance Storm lays out Ric Flair! Lance Storm sit back and watches on. Bret is pummeling Ric into the ground. Lance begins to interfere as he picks up Bret as the exchange blows. We eventually see Ric Flair get up. Lance Storm is now to a knee as Bret goes to pick him up but Lance hits Bret with a low blow. Bret stumbles around but Bret acts like the low blow never happened. Lance Storm rolls up Bret Hart. 1.2.3. What a fast count! Lance Storm has defeated Bret Hart thanks to some questionable referring here tonight. We then see Ric raise the hand of Lance Storm as he laughs at Bret Hart who is sitting in the corner.

o9PKom4p_6pNd2G9BoAWjn6-WBjb5o4_TY7g4TioEHgvO-ItHAK7a6nrSNLkNlZmcSNd_OE-srQjxWXp

It seems Ric has gotten the better of Bret once again as Nitro goes off air.

WCW Lives June 8, 2001

WCW Voltage

Shane Promo

WCW Voltage kicks off as we see the commissioner of Voltage Shane O'Mac is backstage.

raeUeo_WqZ5Zw9V-osHO2xUfP8ztuyFaSvicB6K-

Shane: Hello everyone and welcome to WCW Voltage. Now do we have a night for you. We will have not one but two championship matches here tonight. We will see womens title and the returning cruiserweight championship on the line. We will also see the two remaining first round matchups in the World Championship tournament take place. We will see Goldberg vs Mike Awesome and Ken Shamrock vs John Cena. The winners of those will go on to the second round and become one step closer to becoming the first ever WCW Global champion. But let’s get down to business as we start off with a triple threat match for the womens title.

The crowd cheers as we cut to the ring.

Match 1- Triple Threat Match for Voltage Womens Title:

Lana Star vs Stacy Keibler vs Mickie James

We see the three women in the ring; Lana Star, Stacy Keibler, and Mickie James. We hear the bell ring as Stacy and Lana both start beating down on Mickie. We see them throw Mickie out of the ring as they then focus on each other. Stacy and Lana begin exchanging punches in the center of the ring but Stacy hits Lana with a big kick sending her to the mat. We then see Stacy begin to slam Lana’s head into the mat. Mickie though climbs back into the ring as she grabs Stacy off of Lana and hits her with multiple punches driving her into the corner. She then runs at Stacy in the corner hitting her with a clothesline. Stacy staggers around the ring still on her feet. Mickie though drops her with a Mick Kick! She goes for the cover but Lana Star throws her out of the ring and goes for the cover instead. 1...2...3. Lana Star is the new Voltage Womens Champion after stealing the pinfall from Mickie James.

kRYynV0Rwj_OtFiwe_knUVkKAWLYw7XGK6N5SlyK

Southern Justice Promo

We cut backstage to see Dutch Mantell with the new voltage tag team champions Bart Gunn and James Storm, Southern Justice.

lLs6wx1lkqx0XNciblkviUhrBF6pFK6-DsA0CQsVLpMjq3KC99BcD7HquqdlQRHMA2wOtvsXyru0vbS_cPqcJvzYtrpXUJ-5QQvf-U5HVODqfD93HQwmEYv-

Dutch Mantell: Last week you all saw why Southern Justice is the top tag team on Voltage. No one can compare to the team of Bart Gunn and James Storm. These two are the premiere athletes on Voltage and we are going to prove that day in and day out. These titles are not going anywhere as long as we are on Voltage. There is no tag team on this brand that can change that cause they are just like all of you people worthless people that fill their roles and that role is being at the bottom where you belong. So we have wasted enough of our time with you low lifes. C’mon boys we have better things to do.

[We cut back to the ring as we see the Youngbloods Champion AJ Styles with a mic]

AJ Styles Open Challenge

wxQUMqLcqn3QatETqw11dJp8YYBeKo2XDYiWHpzj

AJ: Okay let’s get this over with whoever thinks they are a young blood and wants to get beat down. Just come on out here it’s time for your beating.

[We see AJ wait in the ring as we hear a new theme hit as it’s Brian Kendrick with Sunny]

We see Kendrick enter the ring as the bell rings. AJ simply laughs at him and goes for a clothesline but Kendrick ducks hitting Styles with a pele kick. Styles though gets right back up annoyed. He hits Kendrick with a few forearms then a dropkick sending Kendrick flying through the middle rope. We then see Styles go for a suicide dive but Sunny gets in the way. Styles stops in his tracks yelling at Sunny. Styles and Sunny continue to argue as Sunny gets up on the ring apron. We then see Kenrick sneak around the ring entering behind Styles. Kendrick rolls Styles up from behind 1...2...3. Brian Kendrick has beat AJ Styles and is the new WCW Young Bloods Champion. After the match we see Styles walk backstage furious as he can’t believe what just happened.

sc3AHWQSbY_siXpx6wX927KNoYDpQMkkhwmzrqPg

[Voltage then cuts to a commercial break]

Match 2- Mike Awesome vs Goldberg

We cut back to see Goldberg and Mike Awesome in the ring. As it is time for their first round match. We see Awesome take it to Goldberg driving him to the corner right away. But Goldberg has none of it hitting Awesome with a big right hand sending Awesome staggering toward the middle of the ring. We then see Goldberg run at Awesome and hit him with a spear! Goldberg then heads to another corner and lines Awesome up again. He then runs at Goldberg delivering another spear! Goldberg then goes for the cover quickly on Awesome. 1..2..3. Goldberg has defeated Mike Awesome and moves on to the next round of the Global Championship Tournament.

7MVghMUu57AsT62afKRAgqlRz9mmkda-uSoPeUFs

P.C.O Vignette

Rvq-IeHU7IlYECvzppynhQEA4M3XZHBFWHKvWrD8

We cut to a video and we see the man they call James Mitchell in a dark room lit by candles and the starlight seeming through a hole in the middle of the ceiling, with a large table with a even bigger figure lying on top. We see Mitchell point to the hole in the ceiling as lightning comes down striking the table as the figure begins to move. We then hear Mitchell shouting P.C.O is alive multiple times before we see the camera fade to black.

Match 3- Cruiserweight Title Five Man Elimination Match:

Ultimo Dragon vs Balor vs Shane Helms vs The Tiger Mask vs Rey Misterio

We cut back to the ring as we see a group of competitors in the ring as it is time for the Cruiserweight Title Match. We see some new wrestlers in the ring, Ultimo Dragon and The Tiger Mask. We then also see some of WCW’s top cruiserweights in Shane Helms, Rey Misterio, and Balor. We see the bell ring as Balor and Ultimo Dragon both go after The Tiger Mask as Rey and Shane Helms go at it. We see Ultimo Dragon absolutely destroying The Tiger Mask with a mixture of punches and kicks before dropping him with a dropkick. We then see Balor hit The Tiger Mask with a coup de grace but the damage is not done yet as Ultimo Dragon locks in the dragon sleeper on The Tiger Mask. The Tiger Mask quickly taps out and just like that we are down to four men. Suddenly as Ultimo Dragon gets up though Balor rolls him up from behind 1..2..3. Ultimo Dragon has been eliminated. Now we are down to just three men. We see Ultimo Dragon exit the ring furious as Shane Helms bumps into him. Ultimo Dragon the delivers a superkick to Helms before walking to the back. We see Balor take advantage quickly as he rolls Helms into the ring. He climbs to the top rope and delivers another coup de grace. He goes for the cover 1..2..3. Shane Helms has been eliminated as we are own to two men. We then see Balor go pick up a downed Rey who was driven into the steel steps early on in the match. He rolls Rey into the ring. He goes to climb in but Rey is ready. Balor runs at Rey but Rey hits him with a hurricanrana sending Balor onto the middle rope. Rey then delivers a 619. Sending Balor onto his back in the middle of the ring. Rey then climbs to the top rope and hits Balor with a frog splash. He goes for the cover 1..2..3. Rey Misterio is the new WCW Cruiserweight Champion.  

-O8ElgJYOfUNSHFoSYJ58J2jrVqOi7vta20OJvMO

Cena Ambush

We cut to the locker room as we see John Cena layed out. John Cena has been attacked. We then see broken guitar pieces littered across the room. We then cut to the ring as we see Ken Shamrock in the ring. We then hear an announcement saying since John Cena is unable to compete Ken Shamrock is the winner by forfeit and is moving on to the next round of the Global Championship Match. The crowd is unhappy but the tournament must go on.

1IFqvE5TBlJgfwwkQ2bIOPqcz1orz7UiIt_1P30e

Nitro then goes off air as we see Ken Shamrock smiling in the ring.

WCW Lives June 11, 2001

WCW Nitro

Backstage Brawl

We see Ric Flair entering the arena but suddenly Bret Hart attacks him from behind!

crvS7U9vntsMArpOp3kfIdzUovLXTeHeCMqTfQnM

We see Bret grab Ric and drive him into the side of his own limousine crashing Ric head first through the window. Bret is dragging Ric backstage as we see him bring Ric into the locker room where we see Tyson Hart waiting with a table set up. Bret picks Ric up looking for a powerbomb but we see David Flair run in with a crowbar as he hits Bret in the back of the head. But Bret falls forward still driving Ric through the table. We then see Tyson and David begin to brawl as both of the veterans are unconscious in the locker room. We see David getting the better of Tyson hitting him in the back with a crowbar. David has a devious look on his face as he looks at the limbosine and gets in. It seems he is going to run over Tyson Hart! But suddenly we see Jim Niedhart as he grabs David by the hair and drags him out of the car. He then picks up David and powerbombs him onto the hood of the car. David Flair is out cold. We then see Jim go and check on the rest of the Harts as the camera cuts to the ring.

i9KvIdl0qG5KwI-5opdB6MfSN5eTiMIgF5oi9-P0

Match 1- Bam Bam Bigelow vs Vampiro

We see Bam Bam Bigelow and Vampiro in the ring as we are set for one on one action. The bell ring as Bam Bam runs at Vampiro looks for some sort of spear but misses as he goes head first into the ring post. Bam Bam is busted open. Bam Bam’s vision is blurred as we see blood pouring down his face. He begins to swing widely as Vampiro continues to evade Bam Bam. Bam Bam is furious as he tries to wipe the blood of his face but Vampiro takes advantage as he rolls Bam Bam up. 1...2...3. We see Vampiro pick up the win as he rolls out of the ring and hurries up the ramp before Bam Bam comes back to his senses. We then cut backstage.

RLyWD2hBc2KPNf98eXu5rV2Cu1J2bxknJMyNHrFF

Rick Steiner Promo

We see Rick Steiner backstage as he looks at the camera and laughs.

Rick: Now I know you’re all dying to know why the hell I did it. Well let me tell you, you ever hear of a thing called dead weight. Well it also goes by a different name is Scott Steiner. Actually scratch that he is not good enough to be a Steiner. So you’re not my brother let’s just get that straight. I don’t associate with people like you and all these fans here tonight. You’re weak you see all of you are just pawns in the system. So Scott at bash in the beach me and you one on one. When I destroy you, you’ll have wished that you had just died in the womb.

ypyTNttThtAFHtrAzqJXW55M_M1xaD7F6T2o6gM7

We then cut back to the ring as we have a tag team match.

Match 2- Torrie Wilson and Nattie Neidhart vs Daffney and Gail Kim

We see some of the WCW women in the ring. Including the WCW Womens Champion Daffney. Daffney is teaming with the debuting Gail Kim who was called up from our developmental system during the recent brand split draft. They are teaming against the newly named number one contender Torrie Wilson and Nattie Niedhart. The match starts as we hear the bell ring. We see Nattie start the match against Daffney. Daffney starts of hot completely destroying Nattie. Daffney eventually ends up on top of Nattie slamming her head into the mat and pulling her hair. We see Nattie fight back as the crowd begins to cheer. She makes her way to the corner and tags in Torrie. But Daffney was having none of it as she tags in Gail Kim. Gail Kim though ducks under a clothesline Torrie turns around but Kim locks what she calls the Christo in on Torrie. Torrie is beginning to fade as she eventually passes out. Daffney is then tagged in as she yelled at Kim to do. Daffney goes for the pin 1..2..3. Daffney has pinned Torrie Wilson after some help from the new debuting female superstar Gail Kim.

YZWW8gZ-zLyvW5TrHnjbsyLj1a17K_vPfY4TI-8LfzC3XqFlyCDeCGMkO5wqPmInadQ3AQ4S6WW0jFMS

Outsiders Promo

We cut to a trailer somewhere on the road as we see The Outsiders driving.

JKjtzh1tB0OdA1DWv5sYX532NSUbTPx7hiCe2d9s

Scott Hall: So where were told we had to address you guys and talk about our opponents at Bash at the Beach. Hardcore Heaven RVD and Tommy Dreamer.

Kevin Nash: Who? Wait didn't we beat that RVD guy before.

Scott Hall: Oh yeah. He was Shane McMahon’s partner. Then we broke them up and Shane ran to Voltage with his tail between his legs.

We then see Kevin start laughing taking his hands off the wheel.

Scott Hall: Kevin keep your eyes on the road man. At this rate we are not gonna make it to Bash at the Beach with you driving.

Kevin Nash: I had it under control okay. You wanna try and drive Scott for once.

Scott Hall: Nah bro I’m good.

We then see Scott put a hat on his head and doze off with his feet on the dashboard as we cut back to Nitro as we see two competitors in the ring.

Match 3- Chavo vs Lex Luger

We see Chavo Guerrero in the ring with Lex Luger as the bell rings. We see Chavo run at Luger hitting him with a crossbody. Luger though gets right back up flexing to the crowd. Luger then looks at Chavo and runs at him, hitting him with a clothesline. Chavo rolls under the bottom rope though as he paces around the ring before rolling back in. Luger was flexing again and was not prepared. Chavo hits Luger with a dropkick to the back, sending Luger through the middle rope to the outside. Chavo dosent stop there Luger gets back to his feet to be met by a suicide dive sending Luger back first into the announce table. Chavo then rolls Luger into the ring. We see Chavo then climb to the top rope and deliver a frog splash to Lex Luger. He goes for the cover, 1..2..3. Chavo Guerrero has defeated Lex Luger.

TXDvGeq_QN06E6pDhQy3GlotGk7lRAiz6edVX_bG

Mari Apache Promo

We cut backstage to see Mari Apache.

Apache: After last week when Daffney attacked me I received some bad news from the trainer. I have fractured my knee cap. So that means I am gonna be out for a while. But I will be back stronger than ever before. When I do return I am going to get back my womens title. But for now I wish you all well and I promise that I will see you all sometime down the line.

auTiVzcEgX4Lev0Rn1LKesEPlgG3qkLF_98Zl0HR

We then see the camera fades to black as we cut to the ring for the main event.

Match 4- DDP & Billy Kidman vs Booker T & Shannon Moore

We see Billy Kidman and the returning DDP in one corner. On the opposite side we see Booker T and Shannon Moore as we have a tag match main event coming up. We then see Billy Kidman and Shannon Moore start the match as the bell rings. Moore comes out quickly dropping Kidman with a clothesline. Kidman though gets back up and suplexes Moore straight back into his corner. This may have been a mistake though as Moore tags in Booker T. Booker quickly takes Kidman down leveling him with a right hook. Booker begins to pummel him into mat before quickly popping up. He then goes for a cheapshot on DDP but DDP catches him and holds him there. He then spins him around as Kidman hits Booker with a superkick. Kidman goes for the cover. 1...2..Kick Out. We see both men down as they both climb over and tag in their partners. DDP and Moore begin to exchange blows in the middle of the ring Moore knocks DDP down as he taunts the crowd. But DDP gets up behind him as the crowd cheers. Moore turns around into a Diamond Cutter. DDP then goes for the cover, 1...2...3. DDP and Billy Kidman have defeated Booker T and Shannon Moore. As they celebrate in the ring.

opzj9mUE2uqxRarc7J5DAd3R7Xz6mdLcgJmYiyD0lfbA0ma_R7jmFh6H3vx9m4PDaBo39yKlk_U6v1Ck

Nitro then goes off air.

Backstage Brawl

We see Ric Flair entering the arena but suddenly Bret Hart attacks him from behind!

We see Bret grab Ric and drive him into the side of his own limousine crashing Ric head first through the window. Bret is dragging Ric backstage as we see him bring Ric into the locker room where we see Tyson Hart waiting with a table set up. Bret picks Ric up looking for a powerbomb but we see David Flair run in with a crowbar as he hits Bret in the back of the head. But Bret falls forward still driving Ric through the table. We then see Tyson and David begin to brawl as both of the veterans are unconscious in the locker room. We see David getting the better of Tyson hitting him in the back with a crowbar. David has a devious look on his face as he looks at the limbosine and gets in. It seems he is going to run over Tyson Hart! But suddenly we see Jim Niedhart as he grabs David by the hair and drags him out of the car. He then picks up David and powerbombs him onto the hood of the car. David Flair is out cold. We then see Jim go and check on the rest of the Harts as the camera cuts to the ring.

We see Bam Bam Bigelow and Vampiro in the ring as we are set for one on one action. The bell ring as Bam Bam runs at Vampiro looks for some sort of spear but misses as he goes head first into the ring post. Bam Bam is busted open. Bam Bam’s vision is blurred as we see blood pouring down his face. He begins to swing widely as Vampiro continues to evade Bam Bam. Bam Bam is furious as he tries to wipe the blood of his face but Vampiro takes advantage as he rolls Bam Bam up. 1...2...3. We see Vampiro pick up the win as he rolls out of the ring and hurries up the ramp before Bam Bam comes back to his senses. We then cut backstage.

Rick Steiner Promo

Rick: Now I know you’re all dying to know why the hell I did it. Well let me tell you, you ever hear of a thing called dead weight. Well it also goes by a different name is Scott Steiner. Actually scratch that he is not good enough to be a Steiner. So you’re not my brother let’s just get that straight. I don’t associate with people like you and all these fans here tonight. You’re weak you see all of you are just pawns in the system. So Scott at bash in the beach me and you one on one. When I destroy you, you’ll have wished that you had just died in the womb.

We see some of the WCW women in the ring. Including the WCW Womens Champion Daffney. Daffney is teaming with the debuting Gail Kim who was called up from our developmental system during the recent brand split draft. They are teaming against the newly named number one contender Torrie Wilson and Nattie Niedhart. The match starts as we hear the bell ring. We see Nattie start the match against Daffney. Daffney starts of hot completely destroying Nattie. Daffney eventually ends up on top of Nattie slamming her head into the mat and pulling her hair. We see Nattie fight back as the crowd begins to cheer. She makes her way to the corner and tags in Torrie. But Daffney was having none of it as she tags in Gail Kim. Gail Kim though ducks under a clothesline Torrie turns around but Kim locks what she calls the Christo in on Torrie. Torrie is beginning to fade as she eventually passes out. Daffney is then tagged in as she yelled at Kim to do. Daffney goes for the pin 1..2..3. Daffney has pinned Torrie Wilson after some help from the new debuting female superstar Gail Kim.

YZWW8gZ-zLyvW5TrHnjbsyLj1a17K_vPfY4TI-8LfzC3XqFlyCDeCGMkO5wqPmInadQ3AQ4S6WW0jFMS

Outsiders Promo

Scott Hall: So where were told we had to address you guys and talk about our opponents at Bash at the Beach. Hardcore Heaven RVD and Tommy Dreamer.

Scott Hall: Oh yeah. He was Shane McMahon’s partner. Then we broke them up and Shane ran to Voltage with his tail between his legs.

Scott Hall: Kevin keep your eyes on the road man. At this rate we are not gonna make it to Bash at the Beach with you driving.

Kevin Nash: I had it under control okay. You wanna try and drive Scott for once.

We then see Scott put a hat on his head and doze off with his feet on the dashboard as we cut back to Nitro as we see two competitors in the ring.

We see Chavo Guerrero in the ring with Lex Luger as the bell rings. We see Chavo run at Luger hitting him with a crossbody. Luger though gets right back up flexing to the crowd. Luger then looks at Chavo and runs at him, hitting him with a clothesline. Chavo rolls under the bottom rope though as he paces around the ring before rolling back in. Luger was flexing again and was not prepared. Chavo hits Luger with a dropkick to the back, sending Luger through the middle rope to the outside. Chavo dosent stop there Luger gets back to his feet to be met by a suicide dive sending Luger back first into the announce table. Chavo then rolls Luger into the ring. We see Chavo then climb to the top rope and deliver a frog splash to Lex Luger. He goes for the cover, 1..2..3. Chavo Guerrero has defeated Lex Luger.

Mari Apache Promo

Apache: After last week when Daffney attacked me I received some bad news from the trainer. I have fractured my knee cap. So that means I am gonna be out for a while. But I will be back stronger than ever before. When I do return I am going to get back my womens title. But for now I wish you all well and I promise that I will see you all sometime down the line.

We see Billy Kidman and the returning DDP in one corner. On the opposite side we see Booker T and Shannon Moore as we have a tag match main event coming up. We then see Billy Kidman and Shannon Moore start the match as the bell rings. Moore comes out quickly dropping Kidman with a clothesline. Kidman though gets back up and suplexes Moore straight back into his corner. This may have been a mistake though as Moore tags in Booker T. Booker quickly takes Kidman down leveling him with a right hook. Booker begins to pummel him into mat before quickly popping up. He then goes for a cheapshot on DDP but DDP catches him and holds him there. He then spins him around as Kidman hits Booker with a superkick. Kidman goes for the cover. 1...2..Kick Out. We see both men down as they both climb over and tag in their partners. DDP and Moore begin to exchange blows in the middle of the ring Moore knocks DDP down as he taunts the crowd. But DDP gets up behind him as the crowd cheers. Moore turns around into a Diamond Cutter. DDP then goes for the cover, 1...2...3. DDP and Billy Kidman have defeated Booker T and Shannon Moore. As they celebrate in the ring.

opzj9mUE2uqxRarc7J5DAd3R7Xz6mdLcgJmYiyD0lfbA0ma_R7jmFh6H3vx9m4PDaBo39yKlk_U6v1Ck

Nitro then goes off air.

Backstage Brawl

Rick Steiner Promo

Outsiders Promo

Mari Apache Promo

Nitro then goes off air.

WCW Lives June 15, 2001

WCW Voltage

Shane Promo

[We see Voltage kick off as we see Shane O'mac on his way to the ring]

6YNyS61KgkibvNRiWCtehUNqaevWUKCE-B6GcQbI

Shane: Welcome to WCW Voltage. I usually like to start off the show happy but today I have some business to attend to. Last week we saw are main event match scrapped because John Cena was assaulted backstage. Now unfortunately this means that we are not going to see John Cena compete in the Global Championship Tournament as we have to move on. But we will see the next two matches take place to determine who will be competing to become the first Global Champion at Bash at the Beach. But I have already scheduled a match for Bash at the Beach after John Cena was attacked last week. Since we can all see who the attacker clearly was I think Cena wants some revenge. So we will see Jeff Jarrett take on John Cena at Bash at the Beach.

[We then see Shane pause as the crowd cheers]

Shane: Well without further a do let’s get this show under way with our first tournament match up between Hulk Hogan and Ken Shamrock.

[We then see Shane walk backstage as the crowd cheers excited for the matchup]

Match 1- Hulk Hogan vs Ken Shamrock

[We see both Hulk Hogan and Ken Shamrock make their way down to the ring with their respective entrances as the crowd boos]

UYSv1vDzuEhSujk4gQVU8p0jvIAqhshJRMILuHgzJ-pmQrkRmT06wmWImRewLfl4OV0fHZdMna2orXKD

We hear the bell rings as the match gets off to a hot start. Both men exchange punches but Shamrock and his MMA background start to show as he hit Hogan with a knee to the gut, sending Hogan to his knees. We then see Shamrock put Hogan in a chokehold wearing him down more and more. Shamrock eventually lets go of the hold slamming Hogan down to the mat. Shamrock then he looks down at Hogan and goes to pick him up but Hogan fights back. Hogan gets to his feet and drops Shamrock multiple times with a series of clothesline. He then hits Shamrock with a leg drop as he goes for the pin. 1...2...Kick Out. Hogan is in shock as Shamrock kicked out of the leg drop. He then goes to pick up Shamrock but is met with a huge uppercut sending Hogan face first to the mat. Shamrock sees his opportunity as he locks in the Shamlock! Hogan is in pain as he eventually taps out. Shamrock has defeated Hogan and will be competing for the Global Championship at Bash at the Beach.

PzLOqc8K_JmuPgDSL-BAJxSHTk3PmvxItjFn8mqd

AJ Styles Promo

[We cut backstage to see A.J Styles and he does not look happy]

kXwSCZqnbwa0FYoxrL7KbyOrOCdRPP_ubvSa_XUQ

AJ: Last week I was screwed and lost my Young Bloods Championship. If it was not for that little vermin Kendrick’s babysitter Sunny, I would still be champ. Now though Kendick has lit a fire in me that is only going to push me further. I am not playing any more games, I am going to destroy each and everyone in that ring when I show up. They say this is a new age of WCW, well guess what I am going to be the leader of these new era whether you like it or not. So Kendrick me and you one on one at Bash at the Beach be prepared to have a short title reign because I am taking my title back.

Match 2- Mark Jindrax vs Elix Skipper

[We cut back to the ring to see Mark Jindrax in the ring with Elix Skipper]

We hear the bell ring as Elix Skipper runs into a huge clothesline from Mark Jindrax. Mark begins to pummel Skipper into the mat with huge punches to the head. Mark then gets up and laughs at Skipper  then celebrating on the top turnbuckle. We then see Skipper get to his feet as Mark gets down from the top turnbuckle walk over to Skipper and hit him with the mark of excellence. We see Jindrax put one foot on Skipper as he pins him. 1...2...3. Mark Jindrax has defeated Elix Skipper.

fdu_VwIVaEqz8CiIfpwhGpKWmS3oQQMLNi6ZelA2

John Cena Promo

[We cut backstage to see John Cena]

ulbPCQAZlO4PcRx8vr3wJLAf0YXepNLt8JdMMGV3

Cena: Right now John Cena is pretty pissed off

Someone is trying to stop my lift off

John Cena was about to go to the top be the first global champ

Now though John Cena got to find a new way a bit of a revamp

You see double J he's just a bit obsessed

I mean just like everyone else he’s got to be impressed

You see Jeff is getting old needs a young blood to carry him

Too bad for you cause your futures looking grim

Cause me and you now going one on one

Gotta suck for you cause now your career is pretty much done

[We see Cena walk off as we go to commercial]

Wolfpac’s Fall

[We cut backstage to see Kenny Omega and CM Punk sitting in the Wolfpac locker room]

z0qnezOy27jGgOdCmip-UGtC3Zkg4Efu_726AAhl-DPUDN5R0z7GMod_am97H1elpKIqoWYTLgUf0UI2

Punk: Kenny you have any idea where Chris is?

Kenny: No idea he should be here by now.

[We then hear Kenny’s phone begin to ring]

Kenny: Speak of the devil. Hey Chris where you at? What do you mean it’s over? Weak? Chris what are you talking about? Let’s talk this out come meet us in the locker room.

[Suddenly we see a man storm  in and lay out Kenny and Punk]

7XVviuPt9k-kPuLXgp_RnKAlOYago8zD2ILdUHEP

Cesaro: The Wolfpac have been neutralized Chris.

[We then see Chris Hero walk laughing at his former friends]

Chris Hero: As the wolfpac falls we see the Kings of Wrestling rise. C’mon Cesaro let's get out of here. Don’t want to be seen with the weak.

FH9yoXuaUnWmahtJ9nQNkXDodmo7lCpneeJLzOTf

[We then see Hero and Ceasro walk out as we cut back to the ring]

Match 3- Buff Bagwell vs Balor

We see Balor and Buff Bagwell in the ring as the bell rings. Buff Bagwell looks at Balor and flexes as the crowd cheers him on. Balor could care less though as he drop kicks Bagwell into the corner sending him rolling toward the middle of the ring laying on his back. We then see Balor climb to the top rope as he flexes on the top rope mocking Bagwell before delivering a coup de grace. He goes for the cover on Bagwell 1..2..3. Balor has defeated Buff Bagwell.

95biYLG7qzewIYsx-ld5dLXPKGbYbY5L2WDHx9NI

Mickie James Playhouse

[We cut to a very pink room with mickie james sitting at a table with a giant teddy bear and a rubber duck having a tea party]

p2tPz_8qXXQnFOaY6xnrC2CZPzhkCnvrPpMYJj9E

Mickie: Oh hi there everybody. Welcome to my play house me quackers and Mr. Snuggles here are just having a pretty pink tea party. You see we like to have fun so we don’t invite meanies like Lana Star. She stole my title from me and that made me really sad. But now I can be happy because I am having a tea party with my best friends. Also, Mr. Shane said that I get to have a rematch for the Womens Title, I am so excited. You know why because it’s gonna be at Bash at the Beach and I love the beach. I just have to find my swimsuit and maybe I will even get to make a sand castle. Quackers I know you like the ocean so maybe you can come with me. You just have to promise not to float away again. Well I am going to go look for a swimsuit for the beach see all of you next week on Voltage, maybe we can have another tea party.

Match 4- Goldberg vs Sting

[We cut back to the ring as we see Goldberg and Sting both make their entrances]

Eh98iXpTJy4sp_mmK6WHr_-1FO1eCkNZ757xbwxhuXLQMl2DaVOyPz6zYRuJtpNoajsByluX5J_uQnyT

The bell rings as the match kicks off but then we here music play it’s Hulk Hogan and he has a steel chair! We see Hogan slide into the ring as he looks at both competitors and then hits Goldberg in the head with the chair! The ref calls the match as Sting has been disqualified so Goldberg has technically won the match. We then see Hogan begin to beat down on the two competitors with the chair eventually throwing Goldberg out of the ring and focusing on Sting. He laughs at Sting knowing he cost him a Global Championship opportunity.  He continues to beat down Sting eventually busting him open. We see Hogan then hit Sting with multiple leg drops before standing over him as he celebrates.

DYeizT7e-4CZaSADLlFPMJrk7bKH5s-kroSRbJHs

We see Voltage then go off air.

WCW Lives June 18, 2001

WCW Nitro

Eric Bischoff Promo

[We see Eric Bischoff in his office as we kick off Nitro]

jNW5_0VzcpMOb8Gc0QcyHaYRuaTkPj31iC0qFaPY

Eric: Last week we saw a viciou assault by Harts on the Flairs. Now usually I don’t tolerate acts like this but it gave me a bit more respect for the Harts to be completely honest. So I have come up with a decision with how I am going to handle this. We are going to see Jim Niedhart take on Ric Flair for the World Heavyweight Title at Bash at the Beach. Now this will be an opportunity for both the Flairs to get their revenge and a way for the Harts to prove they are the dominant family. So I don’t want to hear any complaints from either side. Now to all you disgusting people here tonight enjoy the rest of the ‘’A’’ show.

[We then cut back to the ring as it is time for our first match]

Match 1- Lance Storm vs Norman Smiley

We see Lance Storm in the ring with Norman Smiley as they are about to face off. The bell rings as they run at each other. Smiley goes for a clothesline but Storm just absorbs it and hits back almost turning Smiley inside out with a huge clothesline. We see Storm grab Smiley and slam his head into the mat multiple times. Storm then picks him up and hits him with a superkick. He goes for the cover 1..2..3. After we see Lance Storm get up and walk to the back with no expression on his face.

QGdKfHLzgrglA6mT1rU58P1BsMm9FKMaol-DPGrT

Booker T Promo

[We see Booker T backstage]

SDpIeFKs4wAPPkoFKcqfmr3rRecO0-qtI-k2yOjt

Booker T: Last week I lost in a tag match against DDP because some bum could not get the job done. I on the other hand I always get the job done. You see I sent Sting running to Voltage with his tail between his legs. He was no match for me and because of that he went over to the worst show in Voltage where all the low lifes go to wrestle. Where all the real talent stay here and compete on Nitro. One man though doesn't belong here though and that man is DDP. DDP let’s face it you’re washed up, no good, a waste of a paycheck. So because of that I won’t be seeing you at Bash at the Beach. I am going to actually make good of my time and go on a cruise with my beautiful wife Sharmell. So have fun at the beach DDP. Have fun sitting at catering.

[We then cut to the ring]

Match 2- Vampiro and Rick Steiner vs Scott Steiner and Dustin Rhodes

We see Vampiro and Rick Steiner in one corner as they are facing off against Scott Steiner and Dustin Rhodes. The match kicks off as we see Vampiro in the ring with Scott Steiner. Scott quickly clothes lines Vampiro as he then goes to punch Rick off the apron. We see Rick get up and flip off Scott before grabbing a steel chair and climbing in the ring. Hitting Scott over the head with it. We then see him beat down on Dustin Rhodes who tried to help. We then see Vampiro grab a chair as they both begin to beat down on Scott and Dustin. We see Dustin and Scott motionless on the mat heading into Bash at the Beach as we head to a commercial break.

beE5vRMCJwhQw2EP0I_Diiw000wCNVtJm2LMzRYNznAYKJry_8ret6P5iXuwlE4FkiPadve-f5YczcBc

Match 3- Gail Kim w/ Daffney vs Torrie Wilson

We come back from commercial as we see Gail Kim in the ring with Torrie Wilson as the bell rings. We see Daffney at ring side as she is cheering on Gail Kim. Torrie though comes out hot as she drops Kim with a crossbody before grabbing her by the hair and slamming her head into the mat. Torrie then gets up as we see Daffney come hop up to the ring apron. They begin to argue near the ropes but then we see Gail Kim come up from behind and roll Torrie up. 1..2.. Kick Out. We then see Torrie drop Kim with a big right hand before laughing at Daffney. She then picks up Kim and hits her with a Torrienado DDT and goes for the cover 1..2..3. Torrie Wilson gets some momentum heading into their championship match at WCW Bash at the Beach.

qEco5qUGDhm_D5Oivfc_TYjRLkiVGIHPbiYNog7k

Chavo Promo

[We see Chavo backstage laughing with a huge smile on his face]

2OkURKIqZbmcODlubCoDH80RpVyEF17aOM86IVrh

Chavo: To all you boys who get mad at me and whine about me not defending my title enough. Guess what you’re going to be whining even more when I am with mi familia watching the ppv live from the comfort of my own home. You see I just had a talk with Mr. Bischoff on how hard I have been working and how my arm has been a little sore lately so he agreed to give me tonight and Sunday off. So have fun everyone else competing cause I am going to be enjoying the show as you all break yourselves even more just giving me a greater and greater advantage over all of you.

[ We then see him walk off as we cut back to the ring]

Match 4- David Flair vs Jim Duggan

We see David Flair and Jim Duggan in the ring as they are getting set for a match. As the bell rings we see Jim Duggan run at David but he dodges the attempted clothesline and takes out the knees of Duggan. Duggan is in pain as David laughs at him calling him washed up. He then kicks him in the head nearly knocking him unconscious. We then see David lock in the figure-four leg lock. Duggan tries fighting back but the damage has already been done. We see Duggan tap out as David releases the hold and celebrate in the ring as we cut backstage.

E2ISqIHFMi3U5NjBpy7_otC5l8-czNxeqho5OIOP

Ric Flair Promo

[We cut backstage to see Ric Flair backstage as he just watched his sons match]

Z4ZsnjV9a_ig-oIjyY0XOwLoqsCK7-UOwQZKTx5g

Ric: You see that is what us Flairs do. We destroy everything in our path, no mercy for the weak. You see the Harts are the lowest of the low they had to ambush me and my son last week to just get a slight advantage. Now Eric Bischoff made a match between me and Jim Neidhart for this Sunday at Bash at the Beach. For once, I am fine with this cause Jim is not even on my level, not even the level below me. So this Sunday be prepared to see me standing tall once again as defeat Jim Neidhart and retain my World Heavyweight Championship. Cause I am the greatest champion this company has ever seen and I will hold this title till I decide not to.

[We then cut back to the ring as it is time for the main event]

Match 5- Hardcore Heaven vs Red Dragons

We see Hardcore Heaven, RVD and Tommy Dreamer as they are facing off against the Red Dragons, Brian Danielson. We see Tommy Dreamer and Karl Anderson starting the match off. Immediately we see Tommy run at Karl but Karl dodges then drives him into the corner. We see Danielson and Karl tag in and out delivering numerous kicks to a downed Tommy Dreamer in the corner. We then see Danielson stand Dreamer up in the corner and deliver multiple running dropkicks to Dreamer. On the last one though Dreamer catches Danielson and powerbombs him as both men are down in the middle of the ring. We see them both slowly crawl to their corners tagging in their partners. We see RVD hit Karl with a few clotheslines before hitting him with a crossbody. RVD then punches Danielson off the ring apron before climbing to the top rope and hitting a 5 star frog splash on Karl Anderson in the middle of the ring. He goes for the cover 1...2...3. Hardcore Heaven have defeated the Red Dragons as they celebrate in the ring as they have gained some momentum going into Bash at the Beach.

BoQkk-wR8EOR74XLlWOtiwbaqFFJwbHi4OPM1xE6

Nitro then goes off air

WCW Lives June 22, 2001

WCW Voltage

Hulk Hogan and Shane O'Mac Promo

[Nitro kicks off as we see Shane McMahon in the ring as he begins to talk]

t2yCXuOjLsPsSGafBjqd7k0-yfUehDIyNFjUMPW0

Shane: Welcome to WCW Voltage and the go home show to the Bash at the Beach Pay Per View. Now I have lots to address so let’s get this rolling. First I took a trip down to our developmental territory and revamped it up a bit as it is now New Revolution Wrestling. We changed up the logo and signed some new future stars. They now have an expanded budget so they can get the ball really rolling. Now to give you a taste of what it is about me and the Comisher of New Revolution Wrestling Ricky Steamboat organized a tournament. We put their top stars into one tournament as they fought it out to earn an opportunity. To earn main roster contract match. So we will see the final two competitors Kojima and Joey Ryan face off to have a chance to live out their dreams.

[The crowd begins chanting revolution as Shane smiles]

Shane: Now onto my next subject to address what happened last week in the main---

[We see Shane get cut off as Hulk Hogan’s music hits as he makes his way down to the ring]

LzpeTcxVHHEH7NPcZypyLNe_412MwCN1ywYQ2xoH

Hogan: Now listen here Shane I don’t know why you’re wasting all your time on these young guys that you need to wait years to develop when you got the Hulkster who can do it all brother.

Shane: Well let’s see here Hogan. Didn't you lose your last match Hogan? Also your almost 50 Hogan everyone knows you don’t have a lot left in the tank. We need young guys to come up so we can keep WCW growing long term.

Hogan: Now you listen here brother. I could kick anyone's ass on this roster with the poke of my finger. No one brings in the fans like me and no one has put WCW back on the map quite like the Hulkster. So brother whatcha gonna do--

Shane: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get I have heard it about a million times. Hogan these people want to see the real Hulk Hogan not this old man running around with steel chairs and trying his best to bury all of the young talent on the roster. We want to see Hogan that fought for the people, the Hogan that slammed Andre the Giant.

Hogan: Well that’s just too bad. Cause that Hogan was dumb he actually cared about these people think. Now though now I see what I should have been here all along. The money. All this is, is for a paycheck. Cause after a while I won’t need to come down and be around this dirty and disgusting people. I will be in Hollywood shooting movies with my friend Denzel Washington brother.

Shane: You know what good luck with that and good luck in your future Hogan cause you pissed off the wrong guy in Sting. When Sting returns I can’t wait to see him kick your old ass and send you to were you really belong to retirement home.

[We then see Shane exit the ring and head to the back as we head to commercial]

Match 1- Mark Jindrax vs Elix Skipper

[We cut back to Voltage to see Mark Jindrax and Elix Skipper in the ring for a match]

The match kicks off as we see Skipper run at Jindrax as he looks to knock him down but runs into a brick wall. Skipper falls down as Jindrax just flexes and laughs at him. Skipper gets up and goes for another brick wall this time though Jindrax has had enough fun as he walks over and hits Skipper with the mark of excellence. Jindrax puts on foot on Skipper’s chest covering him 1...2...3. Mark Jindrax has beat Elix Skipper. As he walks to the back as we see female fans blowing kisses as he winks at a few.

wqODtLsFBzMXyI2BdTa5JVq8KfypmH0bxZO6l-Wm

[We then cut backstage]

Wolfpac Promo

[As we cut backstage we see the remains of the Wolfpac, Kenny Omega and CM Punk]

pcXwC9XGlbe30kYzBnkqLNZ6xovbveuMtfHxbMs6F_a80kLK3JXxqvvuNcTyll0CT09Fth8mrxgcL44Q

CM Punk: Last week are former friend Chris Hero turned his back on us. He decided that it would be better off going with some random european scumbag named Cesaro instead of his friends who went through this journey with him. We traveled the world together Chris but you decided that none of that matters anymore and for that you will pay.

Omega: You must think really highly of yourself Chris. Attacking the only real men who had your back. Now you’ve made enemies out of the men that know all your weaknesses. So be prepared Chris because we are going to make your life a living hell from this point on.

[We then cut back to the ring]

Match 2- AJ Styles vs Air Paris

[We see former teammates in the ring as they are about to face off]

The bell rings as they run at each other Air Paris hits AJ with a dropkick sending him to the mat. AJ then rolls out of the ring frustrated. Air Paris does not let up though as he hits AJ with a suicide dive sending them both down on the outside we see Paris then go to pick up AJ but AJ is ready as he throws Paris into the steel steps on the outside. AJ then rolls Paris to the inside before climbing to the ring apron. He then goes for a phenomenal forearm but Paris rolls out of the way. AJ is prepared though as he drops Paris with a huge clothesline. AJ then drags Paris to the middle of the ring and locks in the calf crusher. Paris eventually taps out but AJ does not let go of the hold. Paris is screaming in pain before we eventually see him pass out. AJ then releases the hold as he heads backstage to thunderous boos.

jrZ_P_3kyzbg9L8Ze2G9PVH9yVzpwfveobcCuKeU

Rey Mysterio Promo

[We see Rey backstage as he has his cruiserweight title]

_eyL6NXG-ZhTwWv0k_NlaXg0GdWQFO1lShUlAicS

Rey: Lately it seems like the cruiserweight division has been forgotten about and I am going to make it my goal to change that from now on. I am going to build this division up even if I have to do it alone. So week in and week out I will be here defending this title as it will be up for grabs every friday night all the other cruiserweights have to do is come and take it.

[Rey then walks off as we cut to a video]

P.C.O Vignette

We see James Mitchell in the same room the last time we saw him. This time though there is a giant man by his side, it must be PCO. We then see James Mitchell laugh as he looks at the monster then the door as he points to it. PCO then gets up and walks over to it and kicks it clean off its hinges. PCO looks back as we see James Mitchell gather some things as they then walk out the door. Where are they going is the real question now.

EVobmcKsXME7Vu0Bw7EOhdrVsjfz5fNrNLRnPl9T

Match 3- John Cena and Mickie James vs Jeff Jarrett and Lana Star

[We see Jeff Jarrett and Lana Star in the ring waiting for their opponents]

973kizHwMpAWMkeM7V-xrNHv3AB7xWN_UObX74HbdxrTkrhh1AKG4-ojSCOzjkNrrWqWdwOzDBW4iyzY

[Then we hear John Cena’s music play as he makes his way down to the ring with Mickie James by his side as she imitates Cena taking his hat and wearing it backwards]

O9_kFJAcOOIYCCGJ63sh5KqxOJBBnxpk7mVJdCAI5uRRRizwfD3pTk-BG_d_Zctv6JwjAvHtX_-cMJlQ

We see the match then start as Mickie James starts against Lana Star. They lock up in the middle of the ring as Lana Star overpowers Mickie locking her in a chokehold. Mickie James though fights out of it as she elbows Lana in the head. They both eventually get to their feet as Mickie sees a dazed Lana Star and hits her with a Mick Kick! She goes for the cover but Jeff Jarrett comes in the ring and drags Mickie off of Lana yelling at her. Mickie slaps Jarrett as we see Cena rush in and hit Jarrett with an Attitude Adjustment! Both Jarrett and Star are down in the middle of the ring. Cena looks at Mickie and whispers something in her ear. We see them go and deliver a double 5 Knuckle Shuffle! Mickie then goes for the cover on Lana, 1..2..3. Mickie James and John Cena have beaten Lana Star and Jeff Jarrett heading into WCW Bash at the Beach PPV. We then see Mickie and Cena celebrate in the ring as we head to a commercial break.

Ump4x1JD8jJdYb-LkWN3QFudQO2HD3vaSOgRSuxK

Global Championship Contract Signing

[We cut back to the ring to see Shane O'Mac in the ring with a table and two chairs in the ring with Goldberg and Ken Shamrock sitting across from each other]

Shane: Okay you both know what to do, go ahead sign the contract.

[We see Ken grab the contract and sign it]

Ycsh3syCMaVv3ta6S-bV1OFobHs2n7bqGM1oy5in

Ken: You know what thinking about I don’t think you deserve to even be in this match Bill. I mean all you did to earn it was get your ass beat by Hulk Hogan.

Goldberg: Really well didn't you get a free match after you paid off that bum Jarrett.

Ken: I had nothing to do with that, if I had that match with Cena I would have kicked his ass just like I am going to kick yours.

Goldberg: Yeah we will see about that.

[We then see Goldberg sign the contract]

Shamrock: You just signed your death wish, but don’t worry I'm sure everyone will remember you as the guy who should have just retired earlier.

Goldberg: Well at least I would have lasted longer than your MMA career.

[We then see Shamrock through a jab across the table but Goldberg dodges as he launches the table across the ring nearly hitting Shane]

We then see Goldberg go for a spear but Shamrock reverses in into a DDT but Goldberg just gets right back up as they two begin exchanges punches. We see Shamrock connect with an uppercut as Goldberg is busted open. This is only fuels Goldberg more as he bounces off the ropes and hits Shamrock with a spear. He though is not done there as he climbs on top of Shamrock and begins pummeling him with punches. Shamrock though rolls him over as he begins delivering punches.

[We then see the locker room rush out as they try to separate the two men]

oY5wF2tf5e-bEdvqo2v59R2ALhKo0DVm0YKNpdwE

We see them get the two men out of the ring but Goldberg breaks free as he spears Shamrock and multiple superstars through the barricade. The other superstars though quickly grab Goldberg as they escort him out of the arena as we head into the Bash at the Beach PPV.

WQIt2WK_wHIma43eAnjf6eN4x5N6aSRdj1p58meV

Voltage then goes off air