BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

BPZ Powertrip Cup: June 14th 2019

going with some early predictions for the whole cup 
Necce                                                                                                                       Prince                                 Bob                                                                                                                            Josh 
                       Necce                                                                       Johnny 
Yelich                                                                                                                       Johnny

Kieron                                                                                                                       Alex
                                                 Necce   Johnny  Johnny 
Blade                                                                                                                        Marker                                        BIC                                                                                                                           Hans
                       BIC                                                                            Julius
FDS                                                                                                                          Julius

Aaron                                                                                                                       Birdman                                                                                               

When a man has nothing to lose and his back is against the wall, when everybody disregards you and doubts your abilities.

That just fuels me.

This Friday, I know, I will walk into that match with everyone expecting me to fall down because I am the new guy.

Well I will prove everybody wrong when I shock the world and the Ace falls to me.

Because in the end, it doesn't matter what someone acomplished in the past.

When you step into that Squared Circle, anything can happen.

And I will prove it, because nothing fuels me more than to be the Underdog in this fight and to prove every last naysayer and every last doubter wrong.

I will beat Jonathan and everyone else in this Tournament and earn myelf a Championship match.

And I will do it by being myself again.

53588210_158451058490095_2398705655264540978_n.jpg.a2cbdcecfa4791057c128562ab332273.jpg

To step in the ring with a titan, someone who is seemingly undefeatable, and unstoppable, some would think that to be a losing battle. However, those that underestimate their opponent are destined to be truly surprised. Even a deity can fall from the tallest mountains, to the most unlikely of winds.

Prediction Time

Necce vs Bob

Yelich vs Kieron

Blade vs BiC

FDS vs Aaron North

Prince vs Josh

Johnny vs Alex

Marker vs Hans

Julius vs Birdman

Bob vs Yelich

BiC vs Aaron North

Prince vs Johnny

Hans vs Julius

Bob vs Aaron North

Johnny vs Julius

Aaron North vs. Julius

Prediction Time

Necce vs Bob

Yelich vs Kieron

Blade vs BiC

FDS vs Aaron North

Prince vs Josh

Johnny vs Alex

Marker vs Hans

Julius vs Birdman

Bob vs Kieron

BiC vs Aaron North

Josh vs Johnny

Hans vs Julius

Kieron vs Bic

Johnny vs Julius

Bic vs. Julius

Powertrip Cup Round 1 results and quarterfinal matches: 

ba6PWRTRPBracket.jpg?width=600&height=33

Graphic by @Kieron Black

New match for the Powertrip Cup PPV:

PowertripCup.png?width=600&height=325

Graphic by @Kirk

Following a recent war of words, it has now been announced that Dikey will get the chance to shut up the SSW Club as he will face off against Bulldozer at the Powertrip Cup PPV. Will the SSW club get a big win or will their bad luck continue? Find out June 14th on the BPZ Neccework

Since at Mayhem we saw the Tag Team Championship Match end in a Double Count out resulting in Big Ballers retaining the tag titles but not getting a decisive winner. 

At PTC. The Tag Titles will be back on the Line when the Big Ballers defend them against Royal Flush in a No DQ match. That means no Counts outs and especially no DRAWS. we will get decisive winners and we will see who really is the Best Tag Team in BPZ. Big Ballers or Royal Flush!