BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Smith

Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match

According to Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful, WWE told their Wrestlers (even the Money In The Bank participants, including Ali) that Ali was going to win the Men’s Money In The Bank 2019 ladder match.

WWE did this to hide the surprise of Brock Lesnar from everyone.

The MITB match participants were told the real plan of Brock Lesnar winning the match just minutes before their match was scheduled to begin.

As we noted before, WWE hid Brock Lesnarbackstage at Money In The Bank 2019 and only a few people knew about Lesnar.

This plan worked out for WWE as everyone was shocked by Lesnar’s return.

WWFOldSchool.com

I'm honestly not upset about Lesnar winning MITB. I think it's great since he's an actual surprising factor that could cash in at any point and we never know when he's going to be in the building. I do hope though that he does win the title with it but he doesn't have a super long reign with the title since while I do want a successful male MITB cash in for the first time in two years but I also worry that having Lesnar hold the WWE or Universal title for a long time again will disappoint fans and people will just be rolling their eyes at it so hopefully he has a cool cash in but a short reign maybe only spanning one gap between two of the big four (e.g wins it at Rumble loses it at Mania). 

14 minutes ago, Angelo Caito said:

According to Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful, WWE told their Wrestlers (even the Money In The Bank participants, including Ali) that Ali was going to win the Men’s Money In The Bank 2019 ladder match.

WWE did this to hide the surprise of Brock Lesnar from everyone.

The MITB match participants were told the real plan of Brock Lesnar winning the match just minutes before their match was scheduled to begin.

As we noted before, WWE hid Brock Lesnar backstage at Money In The Bank 2019 and only a few people knew about Lesnar.

This plan worked out for WWE as everyone was shocked by Lesnar’s return.

WWFOldSchool.com

I can't be surprised that WWE would go to those lengths to keep Lesnar secret but to tell Ali he was winning the match and everyone else up until minutes before the match is about to start seems senseless. I mean i understand last minute decision changes comes with the job but it would leave a bit of a sour taste in your mouth right? Sitting thinking they have that much faith in you. Feels like there should be a better way but oh well. 

Holy shit nuggets this match was everything I've wanted from a money in the bank ladder match in the past decade. I loved this, the "Car crash" match style is by far my favorite in pro wrestling, and this is defiantly up there for a MOTY candidate for WWE so far, I want to see more like this from WWE. As for the winner, I thought it was cool, was it the best option? Nah, but it defiantly wasn't the worst, looking at you Baron. Its interesting to see where they will take this in the future, and I am 100% looking forward to it.

This was awesome. Sure, it sucks to have the other stars overlooked but they all have time (beside the already 13 time world champ Orton) to reach main eventer status. Brock winning was the most exciting moment of the night and was a complete shock. I mean they said the next winner was gonna be a star but holy hell. Definitely agree that Brock cashing in on Kofi would make sense since he alreadh has huge heat and then he can be on SD for FOX. Simply loved that closing image of Brock, great twist.

The match itself was fantastic and it's a standard for what every MITB ladder match should be.  Exciting spots, great selling from everyone, and just overall absolute mayhem.  Andrade's powerbomb to Balor into the ladder was absolutely amazing, I'm still replaying that in my head.  Kind of dissapointed we didn't get a 630 off the ladder, but I'm looking at the bright side that Ricochet is healthy and has the opportunity to do it in the future.

As for the ending, this is a WWE type of thing to do if I've ever heard of it.  However, I like how they kept Brock a secret literally up until the match (if what Brad said is true).  This is how they should work all of their surprises honestly.  I gotta say it must suck for Ali to have that ripped away from him, but if we get Brock vs Rollins again or hell, Brock vs Kofi, that would all be worth it.  Overall just a great match done to perfection.

Match was fantastic, one of the best Money In the bank matches from memory and my MVP of the match was Andrade who put his body on the line time after time and was in major spot after major spot. The fast paced, car-crash action made it a real joy to watch and was exactly what it needed to be. I also loved No Bump Orton 

If the rumour is true about Ali supposedly winning, I just feel for this guy. He was meant to be in the Kofi position and now he was meant to be Mr Money In the Bank. A positive out of this is that Ali is viewed as a performer with potential by those in power and is something that Ali will be rewarded with soon

The finish and Lesnar winning, initially caused rage but as I thought about it and then watched tonight's RAW I realised that this wasn't such a bad choice after all. He makes the briefcase seem legit, is a major threat to both Kofi and Seth and when he does Cash-in not many people will see it coming unlike other instances in MITB history. So congrats WWE you did something good here

What a Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Full of Car Crashing moments and some really wtf moves. At first I was pissed at the end but now like Julius I have slowly warmed up to the ideia of Brock as Mister Money in the Bank. So now I am very curious where they go from there and naturally if I was Seth Rollins in Kayfabe I would be pissed in my pants right now.