BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Smith

Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match

image.png

Competitors dangling perilously above the ring while perched atop ladders, death-defying stunts, a career-altering contract and general carnage? Sounds like the third annual Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match. 

The yearly extravaganza will feature eight of Raw and SmackDown LIVE’s most daring female Superstars once again risking life and limb for the chance to secure a guaranteed championship opportunity anytime and anywhere in the following year.

Carmella won the inaugural contest, Alexa Bliss grabbed the briefcase last year, and each went on to cash in their contract to win the SmackDown Women’s Title and the Raw Women’s Championship, respectively.

As revealed by Bliss during the latest edition of “A Moment of Bliss,” Raw’s Naomi, Natalya, Dana Brooke and The Goddess herself will enter the treacherous contest, along with four Superstars from SmackDown LIVE.

With ladders scattered around the ring, who will conquer the opposition, climb the dangerous rungs, grab the Money in the Bank briefcase and capture the life-changing contract to earn an opportunity to challenge a World Champion anytime they wish in the next year? Find out at WWE Money in the Bank, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network Sunday, May 19, at 7 ET/4 PT.

wwe.com

Dana Brooke??? Really??? It really shows the dire state of the RAW Women's division when Dana Brooke has to be included in this match. SmackDown will hopefully spice things up a bit. I don't think any of the RAW wrestlers will win MITB, maybe besides Bliss.

Please don't give it to fuckin James Ellsworth again

Also, wtf is this lineup. 2 absolute dreadful wrestlers in Natalya and Dana, and then randomly Naomi? Really don't understand what WWE is doing. Nikki Cross, dk if she is on RAW but she would of been perfect for this role. I really do not know who WWE will add on the SD side, hopefully someone interesting....Alexa to win this.

The Women's division on RAW must be really thin if someone like Dana Brooke who I don't think has won a match for the last few years gets a spot. In saying that though this match is very unpredictable. Natalya, Bliss, Carmella and Brooke probably won't win but with the last 4 spots you could make a great case for anyone of them to win. I however think that this is the time for WWE to pull the trigger on Mandy Rose. She's got the look, the charisma and can cut a good promo the wrestling will catch up but she has more star quality than any of the others 

This match shows how thin the women's roster still is in WWE today. Like Julius said, it's very interesting that someone like Dana Brooke who hasn't had a win or any serious plans in years gets into a marquee match like this. For the winner, I wouldn't be suprised if it's Alexa again.  Her and Becky have produced great stuff before and I can see WWE wanting to do it again.

Honestly this is disappointing. It could've been worse but right now looking at them I see maybe two women who come across as possible Miss MITBs this year in the form Bayley and Ember, the rest of them don't really scream to me that they'll be winning the ladder match. Mandy's gimmick doesn't really work with a dangerous stipulation like this, Bliss and Carmella won MITB already so I doubt either of them win it. Dana, Naomi and Natalya unfortunately don't even come across as threats in this match which is a shame considering two of them are former women's champions. I guess I'll predict Ember to win but like pretty much every other year for the womens money in the bank I'm not that excited for this match. 

Really sad to see Ruby Riott not get her place in this match or even Sarah Logan who had a great showing at Wrestlemania. Instead we get Dana Brooke? I'll hold some optomism that WWE want to give her a good showing because they have painted this "Never give up" attitude with Dana for a while now but i just don't believe she should have gotten the place in this match. Everyone else is understandable even Natalya who even if i'm not a big fan of her is a former women's champion and always usually at the higher end of the women's roster.

I thought Sonya might've been in this match over Mandy because she is the brawler of the two,  thriving in weapon matches would be another attribute she could bring to the duo as well but i can't say i'm not happy to see Mandy Rose in this match. Got a bit of a laugh out of how they handled the decision on Smackdown. You could tell someone behind the scenes wanted this to go as smoothly as possible and at least the reason makes some sense.
I can see Ember Moon or Mandy Rose taking the victory at the moment but we have some time between now and the PPV.

My Picks to win this match are Alexa Bliss Mandy Rose Or Ember Moon

but let's face it If The Ms Money In The Bank winner doesn't cash in on Becky By The end of the night then What the hell are they doing

If i know the Champion is booked in 2 matches then That's my where i set up my plan

Step 1 Hope i'm in the MITB Ladder match

Step 2 Win the MITB Ladder Match

Step 3 Hope the champion is weakened to the point they wont be able to defend themselves

Step 4 Cash in and Win the Championship

I'm really hoping for two people here, Mandy Rose or Ember Moon to win the MITB, they need it more than anyone, in my opinion they will probably give it to Mandy because WWE sees her as the next star, maybe Moon can feud with Mandy, that would be very exciting to see. 

I think Bayley is gonna win this, not only to finally make her win something, but because I think she may turn heel soon, and there;s no better way for her to do that than to cash in on Becky. Becky is the most over face in the women's division arguably ever for WWE, and a Bayley vs Becky feud on SmackDown could be just what the doctor ordered in the lead up to the move to Fox so more people start tuning in.

First off why are Dana Brooke and Natalya randomly in this match? Is the Raw Women's Division really in that bad shape that they need to pull in these two? Like where are Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, Nikki Cross? Any of these 3 would be better suited in this match than the 2 in it, heck even Naomi, though I am fine with Naomi since she can pull some amazing Acrobatic moves on those ladders. Out of the Raw Women the only one with a shot at winning is Alexa, but I seriously doubt she is winning.

The Smackdown side looks way better although I'd have put in Sonya Deville instead of Carmella personally. I don't agree with many people in saying that Mandy doesn't fit in this match, I think she does in fact I will go right in saying I predict her as the outright winner. Both Bayley and Ember Moon don't need this although I'd be fine with them winning too.

So in a nutshell I'd go Mandy Rose > Ember Moon > Bayley > Alexa Bliss > Naomi > Carmella > Natalya > Dana Brooke in my preference to win

This should've been the year where Alexa Bliss would win the Money In The Bank briefcase and cash in on the champion later in the night. Last year, it should've been Natalya's time with her holding the Raw Women's Championship and then facing Ronda Rousey at SummerSlam. Bliss winning this year could be the slingshot back to main event status after her time off that she needs but WWE need someone fresh to carry the briefcase. I am predicting Mandy Rose to win and cash in on Becky Lynch after her match with Charlotte Flair, Rose carrying the briefcase for a long time very similarly to Carmella, or Ember Moon winning and cashing in on Flair as I think with Moon there is no time better than now to give her her first Women's Championship.

Match update: Alexa Bliss not medically cleared to compete at WWE Money in the Bank

Alexa Bliss is not medically cleared to compete at WWE Money in the Bank this Sunday, and has been removed from the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match. A suitable replacement for Alexa will be announced.
VwLVW1EP?format=png&name=600x314
WWE.com

This is horrible to hear considering she only just recently returned to the ring after Wrestlemania. Optimism has me hoping this might just be a worked injury to give somebody like Nikki Cross some spotlight and to add to their story. We will soon see in the coming days/weeks what truth it is. But as of right now i do see Cross being the replacement if the miracle of Sasha Banks coming back to work doesn't happen.

This isn't great news for Alexa at all, another reported concussion is the injury in question here which is never good news and could force WWE to really monitor her situation in between the ropes. As always I hope she can have a recovery and really take time to get herself right and not rush back into things because more concussions at her young age could really cut her career short. Really devastating news for Alexa but on the brighter side, Nikki Cross being added to the match adds some more intrigue. Don't think she wins but having her in such a big time match is big for her career 

Both Money in the Bank matches feel hard to call this year which i'm happy about. Not to say everyone is a potentially winner but there a few names in this match that could walk away with the briefcase tonight. Names like Natalya and Dana Brooke have no chance in my mind but the rest feels a bit open season. 

Two names are on the forefront of my mind. One is Mandy Rose who seems just about ready to burst into the next stage of her career on Smackdown gunning for the Smackdown Women's Championship. Something that was taken away abruptly before Wrestlemania. She would work well with the briefcase and she has the support of Sonya to boot.

The other is Bayley who is someone they’ve steadily been building back up since her move to Smackdown. She’s been stepping it up in the ring and on the microphone i feel. The briefcase would give her a much needed confidence boost adding to what has been happening already. Plus the idea of Bayley struggling with how to cash in the briefcase because of her good nature would be a fun avenue to explore.

This was a fun way to kick off the show and with two Money In The Bank matches guaranteed each year it's how it should open the show more than not. Most of the women had their opportunity to showcase themselves in someway, even Dana Brooke. Speaking of which where has this Dana Brook army of supporters come from? The crowd were getting behind her during the match. I've heard the stories of Dana going out of her way to seek training, helping set up the ring ect looking for a path so it was nice to see it pay of a little tonight.
WWE Photo
Plus her dangling on the cable briefly was crazy.

Loved the attire Naomi was wearing, hopefully it sticks around and she was taking bumps like they were going out of fashion.
One of my favourite spots of the match was where Naomi used the splits to avoid the two ladders aiming to collide with her. Yeah it might've been better if they did it faster but it was still creative and fun to see. Honestly Naomi might've been the performer of the match for me.

The Carmella injury spot was very odd to say the least. I don't get what the point of that spot was. They made it look like a real injury with her pushing Rose off and Mandy looking confused and not sure how to react. Then she just comes back to take out Mandy Rose and getting speared by Sonya. I've seen these spots in matches before but they usually serve some purpose. This just felt pointless. I guess Carmella and Mandy might feud?

Sonya Deville carrying up Mandy Rose up the ladder was a sight to see. All that effort just to be kicked down by Bayley but it goes to show either how supportive they are of each other or how one sided this friendship truly is. First allowing Mandy to take in the match and trying her best to get Mandy the win I honestly thought Sonya was about to take it the briefcase for herself. I mean..in a no DQ match would that be legal? 

This was a fun way to kickstart the PPV. Really great showing by all women here. One in particular has impressed me and that was Dana Brooke. She is getting much better in the ring and I firmly belive if she continues like this, she can be a really strong contender on the Raw Women's Roster.

Naomi was another highlight for me. She bumped like crazy all over the match.

My favorite moment of the match has gotta be Ember doing the Eclipse off the ladder to Natalya. That was fricking amazing and I loved it.

The end was pretty good with Carmella coming back from injury to beat up on Mandy, then Sonya coming in to try and help Mandy win only to be stopepd by Bayley. Great match, great win by Bayley and well this was just the beginning of a great night for the Hugger.