BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
JoshsNow

11:43AM Thoughts

We are live on YouTube as we see Gary Green clumsily setting up a camera, that’s clearly on front facing mode. We hear “Manchester’s Number One” Josh Scott’s voice from off camera

Josh: Change it around you idiot

Gary changes the camera around to see Josh sat on a deckchair, ray ban sunglasses on and swim shorts on. Gary zooms into his face, as BPZ fans are getting deja vu from how similar to the promos Prince has been doing. However Gary seems to be useless operating a camera and it zooms In so all we can see is Josh’s eyes. Josh takes his sunglasses off and decides to set up the camera himself. He does so and quickly lies down back in the deckchair

Yes here I am at my Manchester county house, just having a nice drink of tequila when my idiot assistant delivers it. Prince you think you’re living the ultimate life. Well guess what I’ve had it all my life Prince and unlike you surrounded by whores, I have my lovely wife Amber with me

Gary arrives with the drink of tequila which Josh takes and sips, smiling deviously 

Your promo was beautiful Prince, it bought tears to my eyes. About how you don’t deserve anything, you have to earn it. Well guess what Prince, I deserve all of this. I didn’t have to earn it, I was born into it. You seem to be under some misconception Prince. I fought for these idiotic fans for 12 months and I earned nothing because of it. 

So Prince, I’m going to beat you in 2 days time. You have insulted my club and claimed they aren’t my family. Trust me Prince for all the stories surrounding us, we will grow together, and when I win the Power Trip Cup and become Intercontinental Champion the entire world will see how good we are. Remember the last time we were in the ring together Prince I made you pass out. I’m going to make you suffer even more this time. Gary turn the camera off I’ve got a plane to get on

We see Gary fumbling with the camera for a good 30 seconds before throwing it into the pool. The camera turns to black, Josh having made an interesting message