BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Julius

Smackdown LIVE Discussion: May 7th 2019

image.png

Last Tuesday, The Hardy Boyz were forced to relinquish the SmackDown Tag Team Championship after it was revealed that Jeff Hardy would be undergoing surgery for a knee injury that was made worse at the hands of the monstrous Lars Sullivan. The wait for new champions, however, will not be a long one, as Shane McMahon will crown new titleholders this week. Who will be the next duo to hold the SmackDown Tag Team Titles? Find out on SmackDown LIVE this Tuesday at 8/7 C on USA Network!

1. Shane McMahon will crown new Smackdown Tag-Team Champions 
  2. Kevin Owens to respond to Kofi Kingston's attack from last week 
  3. Massive Six Woman tag team match to go down on the blue brand 
  4. Ali and Andrade to square off tonight 
  5. Which RAW Superstars will take advantage of the "Wild Card Rule"?

Can't wait to see Baron Corbin on Smackdown!! Omg what a great idea, because they were able to keep track of their storylines so well already, let's add some more into the mix. This show and the whole wildcard thing is kamikaze to the product. The fans hate it, there is no interest in seeing superstars on two brands unless we go back to one big show which wouldn't be the fun either.

I would have been excited for Daniel Bryan's return, but they decided to have him lose clean on a random episode of RAW since they thought that would be improve ratings, oh well. 

Good show from Smackdown, really liked the Tag-Team title match as well as the WWE Championship Main Event. Putting the titles on Bryan and Rowan immediately brings it credibility with a Main Event talent in Bryan and a brute force in Rowan being the head of the division for the foreseeable future. I'm continuing to enjoy the way they are building Lars Sullivan, having him demolish two veterans in Hardy and Truth can only do wonders for him

I'm ok with the new tag team champions but why throw out an already advertised match? Like why not just have Rowan and Bryan attack a tag team, and if you really wanted the Usos in have them replace New Day so Kofi can do this really annoying wild card rule match. I'm already kind of sick of the wild card rule after a week, hopefully its not a weekly thing and they use it in small doses and don't just flat out throw random wrestlers onto smackdown or raw every week. 

And the Wildcard rule has ruined SD for me. it wasn't as bad as RAW but the whole wildcard shit just makes no sense and easily makes the show worst. Stuff happens for no reason and I hate when shit happens for no reason in Wrestling.  Like slim said I hope it's a 1 week thing and they realize how shit the wildcard rule is. Hopefully 

Unlike Julius I am tired of seeing Lars beat up the same two guys over even though it's a decent way to build him. I'm sure it's going to pay off with a match but I just don't feel it. Also hated the fact that two Raw guys were in the main event of SD for the championship no less. It was a great decision to give the tag titles to DB and Rowan and they will be able to carry the division for a bit but having them face a Raw team for them made no sense to me. 

1 hour ago, I Can't Odd said:

Unlike Julius I am tired of seeing Lars beat up the same two guys over even though it's a decent way to build him. I'm sure it's going to pay off with a match but I just don't feel it. 

Definitely agree with you here Odd. I do like Lars a lot but these beatdowns are really getting repetitive and the heat he has might cool off (If he had any to begin with). Hopefully he does get some matches against Truth and Hardy in the next couple of weeks and then he can transition into a proper fued once all the Money In The Bank stuff is finished 

Good smackdown suprisingly. Eventhough the momentum isn't on WWE's side, Smackdown manages to deliver a good show most of the time. Bryan and Rowan winning the Tag Titles is good for the division, as Bryan's presence will help it a lot. I just hope Bryan finds his way back into the main event scene,as I have been enjoying his work a lot ever since he turned heel. 

Kofi did well again, so far he has been showing that he is worthy of his push.