BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
FDS

500 Words on Why I love Jay White (G1 Supercard Bet)

Well, Yelich. Here ya go, bets a bet and I should’ve done this a month ago.

Jay White is one of the best wrestlers in the world. I just love how good he is in the ring, I love all his matches especially his wrestle kingdom 12 match against Hiroshi Tanahashi It totally excited the crowd and completely eclipsed both Okada VS Naito and Omega VS Jericho. I love how cool and edgy he dresses in his black leather waistcoat and tights with bleeding tally marks in them, he’s just so fashionable and so cool. I love how he completely did the returning and becoming a top star thing way better than Okada did because he’s just the greatest, isn’t he? I love he randomly became the leader of Bullet Club when Tama Tonga seemed he was going to be the new leader but then Jay stepped in and saved Bullet Club making it the greatest faction ever. I love how they literally gave him Okada’s manager to basically just make it so obvious that he was Okada 2.0 and that’s just fine by me because he’s so much better than Okada. Let's not forget about this theme song oh my god what a majestic theme song it is with the random lyrics that nobody understands or can make out what they actually say and then just complete repetition of the same instrumental over and over again it's just lovely, isn’t it? Let’s not forget about how awesome Jay’s US title reign was when he beat Omega then Hangman Page then David Finlay and stupidly then lost it to Juice Robinson. He should’ve been US Champion forever and just won all the titles with the US title. It’s ok though because then Jay basically killed everyone in the G1 except for Suzuki who he should’ve beaten but Suzuki cheated the almighty jay White out of his victory by not letting him hit his finishing move (Honestly that part hurt me to say physically, I think I might throw up from that). Speaking of his finishing moves Jay White’s finisher the Low Bl- I mean the blade runner such a creative move that nobody in wrestling has done better or has demonstrated in a more creative way at all, such an original move. I also love how he has two submission finishers that he never uses anymore just because he only used them once for the fun of it. Jay White’s IWGP Heavyweight championship reign was cut criminally short. He should’ve been IWGP Heavyweight Champion forever and should have never ever ever ever lost that championship because he is the greatest wrestler in the world. Jay White is sooooooo good and has come so far since being a young boy but even then you could just tell he was gonna be the best heel in the bizzinesss and was totally gonna rule new japan as the leader bullet club and not be a stupid babyface at all because he totally is a heel and will alwayss be a heel and that Is why I love Jay White because he is amazing and will always be the best.

Alright theres 500 words fuck jay white he’s shit and I hate him

Happy? @Yelich