BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Brad

The Undertaker vs Goldberg

20180513_SSD_MATCH_TakerGoldberg--2113d3

At WWE Super ShowDown, The Deadman will rise to step in the path of the uncontrollable force that is Goldberg for the first time ever.

The last time the WWE Universe saw The Undertaker compete was alongside his brother Kane when The Brothers of Destruction took on D-Generation X’s Triple H & Shawn Michaels at WWE Crown Jewel in November 2018. He then appeared on Monday Night Raw the night after WrestleMania 35 to attack Elias.

Now, The Demon Death Valley will step out of the darkness to face the unknown against WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg, who is returning for the first time since battling Brock Lesnar in a Universal Title Match at WrestleMania 33. The collision between the two legendary combatants promises to be one of the top matches of the year.

The Saudi General Sports Authority will host WWE Super ShowDown when it comes to the WWE Universe from the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Tune in to WWE Super Show-Down, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT. Regional broadcast information forthcoming.

WWE.com

This match would have been amazing 10 years ago when both men could still go. Nowadays don't expect a good match but just the moment and seeing these two legends stare right at each other will be great. I just hope the Saudi crowd gets to appreciate it.

Edit: I think The Undertaker will probably win this.

Edited by Alex Costa

I'm sure the Saudi's will love it but I don't really know how good of a match its gonna be. This is clearly very just money oriented and I personally don't care for it that much. Its a bit of a mockery of a Dream Match a lot of people wanted a while ago but now its just two dudes going at it for a big pay check. I guess Goldberg wins, hopefully they don't try to stretch it out too much. 

I'm not too excited for this one, but if it's done in less than five minutes I think it could be a big success for WWE in Saudi.  I'm just really hoping the crowd is into the match or it's going to be extremely dull.  WWE really can't go wrong with either winner here but I'm giving it to Taker for the same reason as Brad, I severely doubt he'd lose at three events in a row, but anything could happen.

The beauty about a match like this is that it is so unpredictable. The staredown, the entrance, the presence of these two is enough to make this an unreal experience. If I am going to predict a winner I think it will be Goldberg but honestly it could go either way 

Man i am super pumped for this match. ITS UNDERTAKER VS GOLDBERG! This is gonna be epic yes there wont be alot of moves but who cares. It's The Undertaker and Goldberg and were finally gonna see it. Just be a wrestling fan and be excited for this. No reason to criticize or complain just enjoy 

This match is a spectacle but not much more. It would have actually been a good match to watch and not simply be a match where you can go "wow, I don't think we'd ever see this" if it wasn't 2019. I can see Undertaker winning but it's pretty obviously just to get people to watch this event at all by putting this match in there.

As we noted before, Goldberg’s promo on SmackDown wasn’t written for him and was unscripted. According to WrestlingNewsCo, Vince McMahon really enjoyed Goldberg’s promo and then the brief face-to-face confrontation between Goldberg & The Undertaker.

It is being reported that both Goldberg & The Undertaker (who are in great shape for this match) are motivated to have a good match, but there’s no guarantee that the match will go longer than a few minutes.

Vince McMahon realizes that The Undertaker’s match at WWE Crown Jewel PPV was much longer than it needed to be and the idea here is to make it similar to Goldberg’s match with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 33, which was short, but explosive and the crowd was on their feet.

As we noted earlier, The Undertaker is the favorite to win this match at WWE Super ShowDown.

WWFOldSchool.com

Thank you Brad for informing us on something i think we all already knew. Everyone knew this match wasn't gonna go long just based on the fact that Goldberg hasn't had a match longer than 5 minutes in his return yet. And i dont think its because he cant  go 10 minutes. I definitely think he could last 10 minutes but it's for the sake of the match quality . Goldberg is limited in the ring with only like 3 moves at best. 

It is the main event yes but this match is better off going quickly. Just book it like u did Brock vs Goldberg at WM 33 and it should be a really fun match and a great way to close the show. Both guys are in great shape for there age. im excited for this and I'm excited to see how it goes down

Great moment seeing these two in the ring for the first time but please WWE never again. There were times in this match where I seriously thought one of them was going to be injured badly something a 50+ year old man cant afford. It's great for nostalgia bringing back these guys but one day one of them is going to break their neck or suffer a horrendous injury and that will be catastrophic