BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Arius

Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley

image.png

In what is sure to be a massive collision, “The Monster Among Men” Braun Strowman will go one-on-one against “The All Mighty” Bobby Lashley at WWE Super ShowDown.

The two explosive Superstars each boast their own unique form of ruthless aggression that could cause an international incident of pain and destruction when all is said and done. Can the ring possibly contain them? Find out at WWE Super ShowDown.

The Saudi General Sports Authority will host WWE Super ShowDown when it comes to the WWE Universe from the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Tune in to WWE Super ShowDown, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT. Regional broadcast information forthcoming.

If they did this match a year ago, I'd be at least a little bit excited about it. It'd be cool to see two monsters clash in what could be a great spectacle but now due to these to men getting booked into their respective toilets despite both of them winning pretty decent accomplishments and beating former world champs over the last year they just aren't taken seriously. Strowman wins clean or Lashley wins with help from Corbin or someone and nobody cares 

If my memory serves me correct this is the first time these two have met one on one and as a huge fan of both men I am very excited to see what these two can do. I hope that it isn't your regular Braun match where he accidentally posts himself and then the Heel works him over, but rather a car crash/powerhouse style match. It has the potential to be a lot of fun and I think Strowman leaves Saudi Arabia the winner 

It's a pity we won't get Lio Rush trying his best to talk down Strowman and interacting with him from afar to build up this match because it would've been a lot of fun. That being said the match itself is two of the biggest and most powerful wrestlers the company has to offer facing one on one for the first time. It's hard to not at the minimum be curious. It's a pity Lashley isn't more like his IMPACT personality going into this match but i feel Strowman winning here is the safe pick.

They had an arm-wrestling segment on the go-home show of Raw. That sums up this feud nicely. But i'll admit for a long time viewer that these two do have history going back to his issues with Corbin. I just feel for a battle of two of the companies most powerful wrestlers something more could've been done. The visual of Lashley throwing Strowman around & hitting that running powerslam on him like it was nothing was pretty great though. Honestly Braun doesn't feel like a company priority anymore so if Lashley walks out of this match the winner i wouldn't be shocked.

A decent enough hoss match with some great athleticism for men their size. Watching Braun rolling forward to avoid Lashley and Lashley leaping Braun to recipicate. It exceeded my low expectations. I still hold by my opinion that this match deserved a better build for the potential here but i can't complain with the match itself. Lashley looked impressive and Braun finally got a victory. 
I wonder if this will lead to anything substantial for the both of them? With Lio Rush gone i'm a bit worried about what will happen with Bobby on Raw.