WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Arius

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Discussion

In a new interview with The Sun over the weekend, Paige voiced her frustration over the team not being utilized on television.

"If we don't get used I get really frustrated because we're a good tag team and we need to be utilized," she said

"Sometimes the writers have so much on their plate with everyone else's storylines, they put things on the backburner," she continued I have to remind them, 'Okay, but there is a women's tag team title... I'm like, What the hell dudes? Let's make something happen.'"

She then added that whenever she has a problem with the creative direction, Vince McMahon and Triple H tend to be more responsive than the writing staff.

"It frustrates me but once you actually get to speak with Vince and Hunter about your problems and frustrations, they're always the first to say, 'Let's change this,'" she said. "If you go up to writers it's like talking to a brick wall sometimes, whereas if you go to Vince and Hunter they're like, 'If you have a problem we can change that for you.'"

But luckily for the trio, their luck might be about to turn. In a backstage segment two weeks back, Paige put out a challenge that if Asuka and Sane could beat The IIconics during WWE's Japanese tour, the two would get a shot at the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships. The team went on to beat Peyton Royce and Billie Kay three times throughout the tour — once in Singapore and twice in matches in Ryogoku Sumo Hall in Tokyo.

If Vince McMahon had confidence in them, I think if booked right and made to look like a star team being made they would make competitive tag team champions. Simialr to the hopes i had for Finn Balor as Intercontinental Champion where they would put on good matches with talent to be featured. The stop start beginning this team and these championships have endured hasn't helped at all so i share the frustrations shared by Paige.
Unsurprisingly what Paige said here kinda supports what Moxley said about the creative process, that the writers seem to be afraid to communicate notes to upper management so talents end up just going straight to Vince or Triple H themselves.
They won in Tokyo and i don't think that was mentioned at all on WWE TV? 

Everyone was excited about the introduction of the Women's tag titles when it was announced, and the championships do look amazing but since Wrestlemania it's been an afterthought. I really don't think WWE care even though they claim to. It just feels like an attempt to make people happy and to add something to the Women's revolution, but now that Mania is over it's not even getting close to the airtime that even the 24/7 Title gets on every show. It just doesn't seem like they have any plans for the IIconics and I wouldn't be surprised if the titles are completely gone by the end of the year. 

This title has been completely irrelevant, IIconics have done nothing with the belts and to be honest I think the IIconics are completely shit, I'm sorry but I just find them extremely cringy and the fact they barely defend the titles just makes these titles worthless. Asuka and Kairi need these titles asap.

Something needs to be done here to make people care about this. IIconics are hardly on TV and when they are they just lose all the damn time. Put it on Asuka and Sane, do what the titles were implemented to do and travel across all 4 WWE brands and actually make it interesting. This is probably the worst title in WWE right now

Finally, I love the turn around for the Women's Tag Team Champion. Asuka and Kairi's presentation as champs has been very good and have made the title important because of it. I know they did defend the titles in NXT while back which was good imo. I think TLC tag match between them and Becky/Charlotte will help elevate the title even further. 

What a turn around Asuka and Kairi Sane have had since their heel turn. Losing Paige was really the best thing for them (though i feel Paige could've worked if she was actually around). Brutality, green mist, and some selective comedy I'm loving  the new-look of the Kabuki Warriors and they have been on a roll since winning the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships. The new entrance is a bit better than the usual jumping between both individual's entrance song. Still should've used that "Karate" song by Babymetal that was used for one of their video packages during a NXT show I think. But i understand keeping the music in house.  I feel if WWE is able to continue keeping their tag teams competent similar to the Kabuki Warriors (and Bliss & Cross) the division could have a strong 2020.

I'm glad that these belts are in a good place now. I like Asuka and Kairi as champions and heels because it actually gives them something to do and it just doesn't leave them lost in the shuffle. I'm glad Asuka is using the green mist now because it's good for Japanese heel wrestlers like her. I hope these two hold the belts at least until Mania but that doesn't seem very likely, i guess we'll have to see what happens.