BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Brad

BPZ 2019 Music League

3ab641e1a32c4b0465e9ca2107ad986a61a9a79c

WB0PGGM81.png

Yes yes Gentleman. It's back and here to continue on. Just like the deal last time.

Rules:

1. Event starts when we receive five to ten people to start with. Goal is by May 25, 2019.

2. You submit 2 songs per week that pertain to the theme of that week (will go into detail on weekly themes later.)

3. Submit your songs to me via PM using song links. All submissions are to be sent in by Wednesday. I'll provide the YouTube List.

4. On Wednesday I'll create a playlist of all the songs and will share it with you so you can listen through. I'd suggest giving the playlist a few listens through. 

5. On Saturday, we'll vote on our favorite songs, again in PM. (Using google docs, I'll send a template to you each week) You are able to give 5 upvotes (3 per artist) and 1 downvote. To protect against politicking, don't discuss the songs you voted for until after you've voted. Also, try not to give all your votes to your own song.

6. On Sunday, I'll tally up all the votes, the person's song with the most upvotes is the winner of the week, the person with the most accumulative votes and the end of the season is the overall winner. 

Voting

5 upvotes for the songs you feel are the strongest submissions, regardless of whether or not you’ve heard them before.

No more than 3 upvotes can be applied to a single song or artist. 

1 downvote for the song you feel is the weakest submission.

If you fail to vote before the voting deadline, no votes allocated to your submission for that week will be counted towards your total vote count. 

Themes

With the announcement of the winners for each week, I'll also announce the new theme for the week. The purpose of the themes is to add a little bit more diversity to each week, and also to make it easier to find songs that fit into this category. It is strongly encouraged that you vote for the songs you feel best fit the theme of the week, regardless of whether or not you’ve heard them before. The single downvote should be applied to the song you feel was furthest frommeeting the theme. 

New rule to the game. Since this will be on YouTube, you are to avoid any main stream songs. Look for songs that got less views and such.oet of those songs can also be amazing winning songs! 

Now onto the first topic: Horrorcore Rap. This genre is about the most violent and vicious lyrics that either involve murders/deaths, heavy violence and a lot of cursing. Most famous people known for it are Eminem, DMX, Tyler The Creator, Scarface, Bizzare and more. Two YouTube videos in my dms by June 9th. Thank you. 

Winner of the first round goes to..... Arius with 4 upvotes for Nowhere To Run, and No Where To Hide. Loser of the night goes to Aaron North with "I Think Therefore I Am" with 0 votes. Congrats to Arius. Next topic: Midnight rides. A song you can easily ride to on a midnight drive.