BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Hans

ECW 2001 - The Land of Extreme

March 9th 2001

ECW Hardcore TV

FeGmZNMCh4sNMQhm0hICZyWERvJpAwyRq5469Sly

-mgsXkVUT-9AgGVeYZ5mw0dDnUubIj76kKqrBFli IfiKUncvvnkJ_8wnCNT_pxyXs8OqPDvUH_zkRyp7 tNcxxw2Y8zoPBW3IkGaQEkJ1l04ZJgCUQVmKgV-v nXdBoNuP-tlE0-11oBzFTMI6P8CWmdgx53TUNf9c Gz19Eb6QCaKGsOZ_9FJidTK92ANyZRA8frz4Pq70

iFPlnFC09WEGOG58Whxa0Q3mPCpj9AwyB6iJjhO7 WyR9gxQhRDZCqRWEGi17pEeULwysNzLqwiBcBX1E

RVD, Sabu, ands Juventud are all in the ring having an interview with Joey Styles. Juventud explains why he helped RVD and Sabu as he feels he needs to even out the odds against the F.B.I and Kaz and he didn’t want to watch in the back any longer. RVD and Sabu then say that F.B.I are a little jealous that they could beat them at Ultracard, but both of them promises and this will all end at Living Dangerously. F.B.I then come out with Kaz, who are looking like complete douches. They said that RVD and Sabu’s win at Ultracard was just a fluke and they have been talking to Paul and they said that it will be a 6 man tag match at Living Dangerously between all of them. Both sides stare each other down.

92 A

Opening Contest is a good one as Jerry Lynn goes up against Nova. Nova is looking for change and a win over Jerry Lynn could be huge for him.

939pPXejqLkBMAJkUkHpIFdNaFbudkwDmWrmlDfS 3bdINkytkUjGJOlcU8zJkwNp01G7MKIJls3i54G606KYV4ka8xbblOVS_8hDFjngO2Rwlp7KBporDwjW8d5BBOs7XFZpetk7BEQ3oYwNSmnpXF0uDM6YI5sZXPsHGRsexiZrSiWI tS49ifzLCBdUFV32UK4zJZyPj2mhg32m9rswCQ-o

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Jerry Lynn defeated Nova in 13:16 by pinfall.

67 C+

939pPXejqLkBMAJkUkHpIFdNaFbudkwDmWrmlDfS jSUh1sdRQJipIdr80vp0Ga4oS2_YqamCmFBPMt2U 4CLq1PGEHhWjXvgAAYZ-pAwwzC5Wfe0LVP_tvGZ-

Jerry Lynn takes a microphone after the match and explains why he attacked Kidman after their match at Ultracard, he was sick of seeing guys like Kidman come to ECW and kill it. He doesn't want to stand in the back watching new guys take his spot. Lynn calls out Kidman and Kidman comes running down with Torrie watching along and the two are laying it down. The referees come out and try to pull Lynn and Kidman away from each other.  

79 B

KbH_EMNEiRA-LFIucEfdlq-Fouc3vPrN_n3j-CU7

Backstage, Rhino is cutting a promo on Tommy Dreamer. Rhino looks sadistic as he talks about he going to tear apart Tommy Dreamer limp by limp. Dreamer shouldn't have put his career on the line says Rhino as he says there is no way in hell he’s beating him, Tommy needs to pray to god if he even wants to walk alive at Living Dangerously. 

85 B+

Tag Team Action coming up as Crazy Kash takes on the Team of C.W. Anderson and Swinger Also known as C.W.S.

Bn_JtDwd7In-ekp_ql6A8qAlJEobnm0UdUnG8cG- xAYaLWEtE2vf9IKkTpCywop1FE-BkHoPbbobup0z 3bdINkytkUjGJOlcU8zJkwNp01G7MKIJls3i54G606KYV4ka8xbblOVS_8hDFjngO2Rwlp7KBporDwjW8d5BBOs7XFZpetk7BEQ3oYwNSmnpXF0uDM6YI5sZXPsHGRsexiZrSiWI lcIBujWkNUHjibrRwqSwRHeq1bCR4nRaXGrFb1-W 6AWgfvYVKc71nsZSxf31-tzleN2T-8b8kn0wWiqR

In a decent match, Crazy Kash defeated C.W.S in 9:44 when Kid Kash defeated Swinger by pinfall with a Dead Level.

60 C

Bn_JtDwd7In-ekp_ql6A8qAlJEobnm0UdUnG8cG- xAYaLWEtE2vf9IKkTpCywop1FE-BkHoPbbobup0z XWwzz9vdEE_d0-rVty-_vH3i8PGUEGA51uP1hvDZ q0kwJAlYOHad1uucaHANb8FbMfTfLAO_K0ZAj2aO

Afterwards Storm and Credible get into the ring and start attacking Crazy Kash. Both of them up sending a very clear message that those tag titles belong to them.

76 B-

zroeVNa4ciyMs2K1nWV34RRJ0NVpU2ZkZNZ0ZKQ6 3bdINkytkUjGJOlcU8zJkwNp01G7MKIJls3i54G606KYV4ka8xbblOVS_8hDFjngO2Rwlp7KBporDwjW8d5BBOs7XFZpetk7BEQ3oYwNSmnpXF0uDM6YI5sZXPsHGRsexiZrSiWI ZUOR5RnUykoaV7Rnhu84IE9_asjvtLIloAY5hJYH

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, AJ Styles defeated Christian York in 7:23 by pinfall with a Styles Clash.

50 D

4tKDPFhnY2UNjc1b75xHA3dCijIFJ18Xs35BHBQ4

Finlay then cuts a promo in the back saying Styles may be talented but hasn’t earned his respect just yet, he needs to see what Styles can do with man as vicious as him as they will go against each other at Living Dangerously.

73 B-

_ZQ2OYtDoBMpVO3z2U0e5s7IovutnnNx-sOvOhxm aLVTiPj3B9wlFosuA19KvsS0yr6pfUENRb8kSXzT

John Cena is at a local bar, having a drink while he raps about the Sandman’s addiction. He says he drinks responsible unlike a certain individual. From out of nowhere Sandman appears and he and Cena brawl in the bar. Sandman would win the brawl by spilling beer at Cena's face and telling him, nothing, not even you, can change his life and how he lives it.

57 C-

In the main event, we will see ECW Champion, Mike Awesome go one on one with Tajiri, should be an excellent contest. 

FXWRCywwEplfSCgwgaZKai-cPGA0y8PoneXBc7zE 3bdINkytkUjGJOlcU8zJkwNp01G7MKIJls3i54G606KYV4ka8xbblOVS_8hDFjngO2Rwlp7KBporDwjW8d5BBOs7XFZpetk7BEQ3oYwNSmnpXF0uDM6YI5sZXPsHGRsexiZrSiWI 2Ar9XbpNGC5BPKWHQmOLal8ieOy-kR46XRamUo9S

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Mike Awesome defeated Tajiri in 15:04 by pinfall with an Awesome Bomb.

71 C+

FXWRCywwEplfSCgwgaZKai-cPGA0y8PoneXBc7zE

Mike Awesome gains momentum, as he gets ready for his loser leaves ECW match against Corino at Living Dangerously. ECW goes off the air with the current champion standing tall.  

74 B-

Overall Show Rating: 77 B

Rhino (c) vs Tommy Dreamer in a Stairway to Hell Ladder match for the ECW TV Title
Mike Awesome (c) vs Steve Corino in a Loser Leaves ECW Match for the ECW World Heavyweight Title
Rob Van Dam, Sabu, and Juventud Guerrera vs The F.B.I and Kaz Hayashi in a Six Man Tag Match
John Cena vs The Sandman
Impact Players vs
Crazy Kash (c) for the ECW Tag Team Titles
AJ Styles vs Fit Finlay
Billy Kidman vs
Jerry Lynn

Rhino (c) vs Tommy Dreamer in a Stairway to Hell Ladder match for the ECW TV Title

Mike Awesome (c) vs Steve Corino in a Loser Leaves ECW Match for the ECW World Heavyweight Title

Rob Van Dam, Sabu, and Juventud Guerrero vs The F.B.I and Kaz Hayashi in a Six Man Tag Match

John Cena vs The Sandman

Impact Players vs Crazy Kash (c) for the ECW Tag Team Titles

AJ Styles vs Fit Finlay

Billy Kidman vs Jerry Lynn

Rhino (c) vs Tommy Dreamer in a Stairway to Hell Ladder match for the ECW TV Title
Mike Awesome (c) vs Steve Corino in a Loser Leaves ECW Match for the ECW World Heavyweight Title
Rob Van Dam, Sabu, and Juventud Guerrera vs The F.B.I and Kaz Hayashi in a Six Man Tag Match
John Cena vs The Sandman
Impact Players vs Crazy Kash (c) for the ECW Tag Team Titles
AJ Styles vs Fit Finlay
Billy Kidman vs Jerry Lynn

March 24th 2001

ECW Living Dangerously 2001

FeGmZNMCh4sNMQhm0hICZyWERvJpAwyRq5469Sly

Official ECW Living Dangerously Theme Song

We open with Joey Styles on Commentator as he’s running down tonight’s card like he usually does. We go right into action as Billy Kidman goes up against Jerry Lynn, both very talented, should be an amazing match. 

939pPXejqLkBMAJkUkHpIFdNaFbudkwDmWrmlDfS 3bdINkytkUjGJOlcU8zJkwNp01G7MKIJls3i54G606KYV4ka8xbblOVS_8hDFjngO2Rwlp7KBporDwjW8d5BBOs7XFZpetk7BEQ3oYwNSmnpXF0uDM6YI5sZXPsHGRsexiZrSiWI jSUh1sdRQJipIdr80vp0Ga4oS2_YqamCmFBPMt2U

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Billy Kidman defeated Jerry Lynn in 21:21 by pinfall with a fast roll up.

75 B-

Billy Kidman with somewhat of an upset win as he rolls up Lynn for the victory. Lynn seems pissed after the match as Kidman escapes with the win.

-mgsXkVUT-9AgGVeYZ5mw0dDnUubIj76kKqrBFli

RVD cuts a promo backstage, hyping up his 6 man match. He says Mr Pay Per View will shine once again.

100 A*

Bn_JtDwd7In-ekp_ql6A8qAlJEobnm0UdUnG8cG- xAYaLWEtE2vf9IKkTpCywop1FE-BkHoPbbobup0z 3bdINkytkUjGJOlcU8zJkwNp01G7MKIJls3i54G606KYV4ka8xbblOVS_8hDFjngO2Rwlp7KBporDwjW8d5BBOs7XFZpetk7BEQ3oYwNSmnpXF0uDM6YI5sZXPsHGRsexiZrSiWI XWwzz9vdEE_d0-rVty-_vH3i8PGUEGA51uP1hvDZ q0kwJAlYOHad1uucaHANb8FbMfTfLAO_K0ZAj2aO

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Impact Players defeated Crazy Kash in 11:33 when Lance Storm defeated Super Crazy by pinfall after Dawn Marie interfered. The Impact Players win the ECW World Tag Team titles.

77 B

XWwzz9vdEE_d0-rVty-_vH3i8PGUEGA51uP1hvDZ q0kwJAlYOHad1uucaHANb8FbMfTfLAO_K0ZAj2aO

The Impact Players celebrate after the match with Dawn Marie as they are the new ECW World Tag Team Champions. They do their signature pose with the titles over their shoulders.  

86 B+

Styles vs Finlay is up next, this should hard hitting affair as both men are looking to beat hell out each with their unique styles. 

zroeVNa4ciyMs2K1nWV34RRJ0NVpU2ZkZNZ0ZKQ6 3bdINkytkUjGJOlcU8zJkwNp01G7MKIJls3i54G606KYV4ka8xbblOVS_8hDFjngO2Rwlp7KBporDwjW8d5BBOs7XFZpetk7BEQ3oYwNSmnpXF0uDM6YI5sZXPsHGRsexiZrSiWI 4tKDPFhnY2UNjc1b75xHA3dCijIFJ18Xs35BHBQ4

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Fit Finlay defeated AJ Styles in 16:57 by pinfall with a Celtic Cross

70 C+

zroeVNa4ciyMs2K1nWV34RRJ0NVpU2ZkZNZ0ZKQ6 4tKDPFhnY2UNjc1b75xHA3dCijIFJ18Xs35BHBQ4

Finlay beats Styles but it took him to his absolute best. The Belfast Bruiser gets the win here but Styles earns the respect from the audience. 

81 B

The Doctor! John Cena takes on Sandman in what became a personal rivalry. Will Cena’s distasteful comments backfire tonight?  

_ZQ2OYtDoBMpVO3z2U0e5s7IovutnnNx-sOvOhxm 3bdINkytkUjGJOlcU8zJkwNp01G7MKIJls3i54G606KYV4ka8xbblOVS_8hDFjngO2Rwlp7KBporDwjW8d5BBOs7XFZpetk7BEQ3oYwNSmnpXF0uDM6YI5sZXPsHGRsexiZrSiWI aLVTiPj3B9wlFosuA19KvsS0yr6pfUENRb8kSXzT

In a decent match, John Cena defeated The Sandman in 9:14 by pinfall with an F-U through a Table.

63 C

_ZQ2OYtDoBMpVO3z2U0e5s7IovutnnNx-sOvOhxm aLVTiPj3B9wlFosuA19KvsS0yr6pfUENRb8kSXzT

Cena defeats Sandman as he smirks at Sandman. Sandman looks disappointed as Cena gives him the middle fingers. 

60 C

This is a big match folks, as Steve Corino takes on Mike Awesome for the ECW Title. Whoever loses then must leave ECW, big risk but a big reward for the winner of this match. 

FXWRCywwEplfSCgwgaZKai-cPGA0y8PoneXBc7zE 3bdINkytkUjGJOlcU8zJkwNp01G7MKIJls3i54G606KYV4ka8xbblOVS_8hDFjngO2Rwlp7KBporDwjW8d5BBOs7XFZpetk7BEQ3oYwNSmnpXF0uDM6YI5sZXPsHGRsexiZrSiWI 8XSGxoNJanp4lJ5zyvvkrYnfX73yLgdopPDnfyHE

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Mike Awesome defeated Steve Corino in 14:49 by pinfall with an Awesome Bomb. Mike Awesome makes defence number 1 of his ECW World Heavyweight title.

75 B-

8XSGxoNJanp4lJ5zyvvkrYnfX73yLgdopPDnfyHE

Mike Awesome wins here as Corino looks shocked after his defeat. The Crowd are happy that Corino is leaving and Corino then proceeds to give the crowd the middle finger and leaves the arena with a man with no job.  

85 B+

-mgsXkVUT-9AgGVeYZ5mw0dDnUubIj76kKqrBFli IfiKUncvvnkJ_8wnCNT_pxyXs8OqPDvUH_zkRyp7 tNcxxw2Y8zoPBW3IkGaQEkJ1l04ZJgCUQVmKgV-v 3bdINkytkUjGJOlcU8zJkwNp01G7MKIJls3i54G606KYV4ka8xbblOVS_8hDFjngO2Rwlp7KBporDwjW8d5BBOs7XFZpetk7BEQ3oYwNSmnpXF0uDM6YI5sZXPsHGRsexiZrSiWI

nXdBoNuP-tlE0-11oBzFTMI6P8CWmdgx53TUNf9c Gz19Eb6QCaKGsOZ_9FJidTK92ANyZRA8frz4Pq70 iFPlnFC09WEGOG58Whxa0Q3mPCpj9AwyB6iJjhO7

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Juventud Guerrera and Sabu & Rob Van Dam defeated Kaz Hayashi and Full Blooded Italians in 14:52 when Rob Van Dam defeated Tony Mamaluke by pinfall with a Frog Splash.

75 B-

KbH_EMNEiRA-LFIucEfdlq-Fouc3vPrN_n3j-CU7 94hV6f2TN8vr7oPWp5aSF-Y6IOd4Ip7e8WOnDLkD

Video Package plays, highlighting the feud between Rhino and Dreamer. Dreamer says this his final shot, if he doesn’t get it done, he will retire. 

94 A

KbH_EMNEiRA-LFIucEfdlq-Fouc3vPrN_n3j-CU7 3bdINkytkUjGJOlcU8zJkwNp01G7MKIJls3i54G606KYV4ka8xbblOVS_8hDFjngO2Rwlp7KBporDwjW8d5BBOs7XFZpetk7BEQ3oYwNSmnpXF0uDM6YI5sZXPsHGRsexiZrSiWI 94hV6f2TN8vr7oPWp5aSF-Y6IOd4Ip7e8WOnDLkD

In an exceptional match, Tommy Dreamer defeated Rhino in 16:42 when Tommy Dreamer retrieved the World Television Title. Tommy Dreamer wins the ECW World Television title.

78 B

94hV6f2TN8vr7oPWp5aSF-Y6IOd4Ip7e8WOnDLkD lH7PckXEItnB5hYNs6BFXft9OZlvRFIL_BZiMfIt

Dreamer did it! Dreamer is the new ECW Television Champion. The crowd are cheering as an ECW Icon like Dreamer finally gets his happy ending with no shenanigans. Beleau comes in the ring and she hugs Dreamer and the two hug it out as the crowd are in delight. Rhino is no longer the champ, and Living Dangerously ends with a satisfying ending. 

85 B+

Overall Show Rating: 81 B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedback on the show would be appreciated.