BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
????

Match Of The Year: WWE Edition

Stone Cold vs The Rock at Mania 19. Had a lot of great moments like both men hitting each other with their finishers, The Rock wearing Stone Cold's vest and of course The Rock's stunner sells are hilarious. That third rock bottom to finish off the match will always be the best rock bottom in my opinion, the impact is crazy.

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho - WrestleMania XIX
"I grew out of wanting to be the next Shawn Michaels, and I concentrated on becoming the first Chris Jericho..."
Everyone knew this match was going to be good, but I don't think anyone expected it to be as good as it was. Shawn had to really prove himself in this one being his first WrestleMania match in 5 years and only working a few matches beforehand. This was a large stage to show the audience that Shawn Michaels was back and i feel it delivered. Proving that he could still be Mr Wrestlemania and Jericho solidified the was the real deal if people weren't convinced already. Some will argue about who should've won the match but this was a foundation for a feud that would last for years to come, leading to more great matches involving them both.  

Chris Benoit vs HBK vs HHH - WM 20
Kurt Angle vs Eddie Guerrero - WM 20
Randy Orton vs Cactus Jack - Hardcore Match - Backlash 04
Eddie Guerrero vs Brock Lesnar - No Way Out 04
Chris Benoit vs Randy Orton - Summerslam 04

That Triple Threat is such a great match, it's one of my favorites of all time.

Eddie Guerrero vs Brock Lesnar - No Way Out 04
The Goldberg run-in kills the finish a little, but everything up until that is just great and the ovation from the crowd when Eddie gets his victory more than makes up for it. I love the way Brock out-wrestles and out-powers Eddie, so Eddie waits for him to make a mistake then goes to town on the leg. The build to match was intense as well, especially his Addict promo.
Image result for Eddie Guerrero vs Brock Lesnar - No Way Out 04 gif

Gonna go with HBK vs HHH vs Benoit myself. The match was Fantastic, the storytelling was great, and the final moments of Benoit applying the crippler crossface onto HHH, the man who had pretty dominated Raw for 2 years finally taps and it was memorable. The final shot of Benoit and Guerrero embracing in the ring was the icing on the cake.