BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Prince

What time on the forum would you go back to in order to relive?

There have been very iconic nights (and days for some) on the forums which we love to reflect on time to time fondly or maybe not so fondly and so with this thread feel free to elaborate any of those times.

For me it was when Akki dropped the iconic 'Sobbing' track and people on Discord spent most of the night making memes and overall just taking the piss, it was a great experience which I laugh about now just thinking about it. 

32eqg2.jpg

I have enjoyed my time here on the forums very well thus far but if I could go back in time to any period I would go back to when I first joined the forums and join the kayfabe immediately as it has quickly become my favorite part of the forums but also I do feel I have gotten off on the wrong foot with a few people and I would like a chance to hit the refresh button on for lack of a better term but at the end of the day we’re all human and makes mistakes but overall I wouldn’t change much about my short time here and I look to make many memories in the future to come 

11 minutes ago, Realtoxik431 said:

I have enjoyed my time here on the forums very well thus far but if I could go back in time to any period I would go back to when I first joined the forums and join the kayfabe immediately as it has quickly become my favorite part of the forums but also I do feel I have gotten off on the wrong foot with a few people and I would like a chance to hit the refresh button on for lack of a better term but at the end of the day we’re all human and makes mistakes but overall I wouldn’t change much about my short time here and I look to make many memories in the future to come 

Yet you still talk shit about me everyday. Anyways so this doesn't go off topic 

I would simply go back to the summer of 2015. Most fun time to be on the forums.  Big time personalities. Legendary chats. I ran the whole forums. I mean I still run the forums to this day but were talking a whole nother level in 2015  like a mob boss basically.  Votings were entertaining every month and everyone was kissing my ass except for a few people and those people would fail every month because they didn't get the picture it was either your with me or death 😁. Nah I'm only joking about that part.... 🙂

Winter of 2014... my absolute apex. Most of the guys on the forums who are my era were killing it and kayfabe was brand new so that was still being established, as well as guys like CobheadJake inventing diaries and stuff like that. It was overall exciting times and that old chatroom baby. So much good stuff happening there. Also, I was global mod for you bpz history buffs

On 6/3/2019 at 2:25 PM, Flynn said:

I’d go back to the Summer of 2015. Absolutely loved the old chat room and 90% of the guys involved in the chat during that period are the biggest OG’s of the forums and were all incredible people to talk to and get to know. 

Hell yeah. Going into chat at anytime during late 2015 would always create some memories, whether it was the mods having kick parties or simply just walking into somebody talking to themselves it always made for a great time. I love discord but it’s not the same 💔

November- January 2017. Honestly that was my favourite time i've ever been on the forums. I was doing one of my favourite characters that i've ever done, I was in a lot of really fun feuds with Smith, Ark, Jonathan and also in the survivor series match (Yes I know it stressed people out but building it was rather enjoyable). November-January  2017 was one of the highest points of my time here on the forums so far and I really enjoyed it during that time, plus double champion is always a good time. 

52 minutes ago, Sameer said:

Going back to around May 2015 When not just the forums and popping off but PS4 was so much fun to play. I have a couple of memories of just chilling playing Battlefield Hardline and shit. It was always fun to just come in the chat and talk too.

Playing Battlefield Hardline with the lads and Brenden carrying us and calling everyone else shit. Me and Sameer with our squeaky voices and then me staying up until like 2am and then my mum would come in and kick me off. I miss those times. 

A few here

BPZ Mania 2018 - Winning the Intercontinental Championship. It was a great occasion as I wasn’t going for IC and FDS had been more active than me. I’d also never won a close vote, I’d always won votes by at least 10 votes, so when I pulled it from 13-8 to 12-12, I was happy but I assumed I was going to lose. I was buzzing when I won the vote the next morning. Of course I later figured out Slim and Bailey had been begging for me but I would relive the vote itself rather than the discovery the next morning

KOTR 2018 - The whole July was brilliant, with the belief England would bring the World Cup home which would be the basis of my promos. Of course after I barely beat Ryan I didn’t think I had a chance against Echo. However a great promo got me shockingly through to the semis where I was beaten by Julius

Survivor Series 2017 - I still maintain this is the greatest PPV in the history of the forums. The Team Smith vs Tema Flynn feud which to the surprise of no one turned into a Slim and Ross vs Flynn and Bailey feud. However it is the second greatest feud in forums history (and also started the greatest feud when Flynn turned on Necce)  but that wasn’t the main reason. It’s when begging on the forums reached a new high, with everyone desperate to win that match. It went to extra time and wasn’t the only vote, as me and George took The Order to extra time for the tag titles. It had been controversial enough, Flynn convinced us to play mind games by having us say Slim is the new member of our team but it resulted in Slim originally leaving us out of the vote, until many people said they would vote for us if we had been in the vote, to which point another mod added us. That match too resulted in begs, the only time I have ever done it, but it was Slim Who again proved himself to be a master of it, winning both votes. However the weekend itself was fun as the forums split in half and then rejoined like nothing had happened

I would probably go back to winter of 2017. That was when I was most active and I was posting 2 full diary posts a day as well as kayfabe. I would also want to go back to when I joined, if I understood how a forum worked before I joined then I feel like I would have been able to fit in much quicker and do more work.