BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!

Well, I suppose after years of watching Brenden on YT, I finally decided to join his forum. I'm usually just someone who only watches, but while I have the time, I figured I'd try something new. I'm getting ready for my sophomore year of university, wanting to become a park ranger after I graduate with my Bachelor's. I've enjoyed wrestling, specifically the video games, for a decade now. I also enjoy Board & Card games and Badminton. BP introduced me to TEW, which convinced me to buy it and I don't regret it. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have at least a decent day.

Gorrila.jpg

Welcome to the forums Groundhog! I hope you have fun. If you have any questions feel free to ask pretty much anyone and they’ll be able to help you or direct you to somebody that would be able to. Or you could message me (on the forums, or on discord) if you have anything you’d like to know :D 

4 hours ago, Arius said:

Park Ranger is a unique career, maybe it's just because of where i live but it sounds like an interesting path to take. How long as that been your career goal? Glad to have you aboard man! Hopefully we see you in discord.

Well, for awhile when I was younger, I was very interested in going into a field of science until a bad experience soured me on it back around 5 years ago. It wasn't until nearly 2 years ago when I really became interested in state and national parks and eventually the conservation of parks/nature. I also found out my mom wanted to become a park ranger too before she had me, so I decided I would earn my Bachelor's in NRM (Natural Resources Management) and hopefully become a park ranger for one of my home state's state parks (Tennessee). I've also had dreams of becoming a pro wrestler ever since I first got into it, but that's just a pipe dream at this point.

Ay yo what's up dude, I'm Brad, and I'll be your tour guide throughout the adventure we call 'BrendenPlayz Forums'. Most people are interested in the "Kayfabe" section which you can find directly below the "Introduce Yourself" section. I recommend reading this post before doing anything though.

Another section that is widely popular is the diaries section, where you can do basically anything, whether it be a WWE Brand Split diary or a Call Of Duty diary, we welcome them all. Not good at creative writing? That's okay, because we have sections for Extreme Warfare Revenge (Game I will link below), and WWE 2K19, where most members post their Universe Modes and write them up for members to enjoy.

Links to all three sections + EWR:

http://brendenplayz.com/forums/index.php?/forum/88-wwe-2k19/

http://brendenplayz.com/forums/index.php?/forum/50-extreme-warfare-revenge/

http://brendenplayz.com/forums/index.php?/forum/60-diaries/

http://homeofprowrestling.com/tew/ewr/software.html

We also have Title Votings every month that are based on contributions to the forums, and once you reach 25 posts (which I'm sure you will), you will be able to view the awards section where all of the votings are posted. We have a voting at Judgement Day, which has the NXT Title, which is held by Bob.

Anyways, please read the guidelines because a lot of new members don't and end up breaking rules, so take a minute to check those out. So, welcome totheforums dude and I hope you stay active!

On 6/10/2019 at 7:26 AM, MSGroundhog said:

Well, for awhile when I was younger, I was very interested in going into a field of science until a bad experience soured me on it back around 5 years ago. It wasn't until nearly 2 years ago when I really became interested in state and national parks and eventually the conservation of parks/nature. I also found out my mom wanted to become a park ranger too before she had me, so I decided I would earn my Bachelor's in NRM (Natural Resources Management) and hopefully become a park ranger for one of my home state's state parks (Tennessee). I've also had dreams of becoming a pro wrestler ever since I first got into it, but that's just a pipe dream at this point.

You're lucky to be able to find a path you want to go down and have the focus to commit to it. I struggled with that, to choose a career rather than just seeking work with the skills i have.
Maybe it might not be a career but if one day you feel you are physically capable you might be able to look into it as a part time passion. Do you think if you were to become a wrestler you might try to combine your dream career as a park ranger into your gimmick or did you have ideas in mind already? Maybe a ring name? 

On 6/11/2019 at 3:04 AM, Arius said:

You're lucky to be able to find a path you want to go down and have the focus to commit to it. I struggled with that, to choose a career rather than just seeking work with the skills i have.
Maybe it might not be a career but if one day you feel you are physically capable you might be able to look into it as a part time passion. Do you think if you were to become a wrestler you might try to combine your dream career as a park ranger into your gimmick or did you have ideas in mind already? Maybe a ring name? 

When I was creating a character for the BPZ vs Twitch mod, I was originally was thinking about one of my gimmick ideas I've had. I would play a character who gets into other people's heads by acting as weird or disturbing as possible to give himself a psychological advantage in matches. I think I could pull it off very easily, especially with a mask. He'd be a natural heel. For now, I need to focus on college; later on, though? also, the only reason I didn't make him for the mod was that I didn't feel like going on 2k and taking a pic of him or just using any person with a mask. So now, I have someone else who is going to be a star!

Gorrila.png