BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Smith

BPZ Wrestling - The Smithyverse

Gimmick: A veteran who returned from retirement because he wanted more respect

Interaction with Fans: They hate his guts, especially in Liverpool where they will often take their shoes off if they hate Josh Scott

Mannerisms: Very cocky in the ring

Signatures/Finishers/Moves: Kayfabe Moveset Thread

Wrestling Style: Brawler

How does he carry himself: Often enters in a Man United shirt

Further Details: Part of SSW Club 

Name:Benjamin Wolf 

What is your gimmick in kayfabe?Cult Leader 

Does your character have a significant background?

How does your character interact with the fans?brings fans into ring in his promos regularly trying to convert them to Wolfism.

What mannerisms does your character have? Unorthodox, very Bray Wyatt like.

In-Ring

What are your signatures and finishers?Howling Wolf (Gourdbuster GTS),Wolf's Prey (Sister Abigail) you can add more if you want.

How does your character carry himself? Bray Wyatt like 

What kind of wrestling style does your character have? Technical wrestling with a bit of brawling.

What general kind of moves does your character perform? Don't care 

ZJannSr.png

Match Card

BPZ North-American Championship Match

Arius (c) vs Hans Clayton

qShomyX.png

4WTUaSL.jpg     0yG9SWU.png

Bob Sparks vs KENJI

sSBHWNM.png     2rB1nWv.png

BPZ Tag Team #1 Contender Match

The Godsent vs SSW Club

FiqlpAv.png 1SFnWFg.png     PhesvCP.png u6OY0XC.png

BPZ Intercontinental Championship Match

Julius Jones (c) vs Monda

Jjct3HI.png

9jqzbCs.png     DWMerzm.png

Bart Hoogveld vs Xavier King

WAOPfrG.png     xapBpio.png

BPZ Tag Team Championship Two Out Of Three Falls Match

The Big Ballers vs Royal Flush

k1CZ2Wx.png

jxeHVWw.png 6lTvRvJ.png     7XNcUUi.png HpqlALo.jpg

Echo Wilson vs Flynn

FLRhg5A.png     SLzboN1.png

BPZ World Heavyweight Championship Match

The Bailey (c) vs Bashka

yUbHoM0.png

o34wk2r.png     Qag2R8C.png

Firstly, thank you for the positive feedback already, I greatly appreciate it. Secondly, obviously I haven't been the most active, especially in kayfabe, so I might not have the best idea about everyone's characters. Therefore, if anyone wants to, they can fill in the sheet below to give more detail about their character.

Please note that this is based on kayfabe so if you do fill in your details, make sure they correspond with your kayfabe character. Also, the more interesting and in-detail you explain your character to be, the more likely you are to be booked better. Finally, I may make some changes to some characters and not everyone will be pushed instantly so be patient and just enjoy the shows.

THE MORE DETAIL, THE BETTER!

Your Kayfabe Character

Gimmick

What is your gimmick in kayfabe? Prizefighter who believes to be the best in the world, will do anything to stay at the top

Does your character have a significant background? NJPW Wrestler, won it at 19 years old

How does your character interact with the fans? Nonchalant, doesn't really care about them

What mannerisms does your character have? He carries himself like he's better than everyone else and doesn't really care about much.

In-Ring

What are your signatures and finishers? Pedigree & Rings of Saturn are my finishers, any Omega knee and Rollins arm-twist knee are my signatures

How does your character carry himself? Nonchalant, he doesn't care about much except winning

What kind of wrestling style does your character have? All-Around Brawler

What general kind of moves does your character perform? Striking moves, head-based inflictions

Firstly, thank you for the positive feedback already, I greatly appreciate it. Secondly, obviously I haven't been the most active, especially in kayfabe, so I might not have the best idea about everyone's characters. Therefore, if anyone wants to, they can fill in the sheet below to give more detail about their character.

Please note that this is based on kayfabe so if you do fill in your details, make sure they correspond with your kayfabe character. Also, the more interesting and in-detail you explain your character to be, the more likely you are to be booked better. Finally, I may make some changes to some characters and not everyone will be pushed instantly so be patient and just enjoy the shows.

THE MORE DETAIL, THE BETTER!

wOq8bte.png

BPZ King Of The Ring

As tradition, in the month of July, from the 1st to the 28th, BPZ will be going overseas to tour around Europe as this year's King Of The Ring tournament commences. Every year, sixteen BPZ superstars get the chance to compete in a single-elimination tournament with the winner earning a one on one title match against the BPZ World Heavyweight Champion in the main event of SummerSlam. Below are the details on the 2019 King Of The Ring tournament, including the first-round matchups, show dates, and venues.

Round Of Sixteen Matches

First-Half

Aaron North vs KENJI

0oRFkRC.png   2rB1nWv.png

Bulldozer vs Julius Jones

PhesvCP.png   9jqzbCs.png

Alex Costa vs George AK

xJ6Dsqa.png   TL3RtfO.jpg

Monda vs Natedog

DWMerzm.png   KtWly4i.png

Second-Half

Buddy Ace vs Hans Clayton

1W7tTdV.jpg   0yG9SWU.png

Arius vs James Knight

4WTUaSL.jpg   EZ92OHm.png

Bart Hoogveld vs Bob Sparks

WAOPfrG.png   sSBHWNM.png

James Ropati vs The Marker

uKD7FhR.png   s902OYT.png

Dates & Locations

Round Of Sixteen

1st July | Altice Forum Braga | Braga, PT

8th July | Ziggo Dome | Amsterdam, NL

Quarter-Finals

15th July | Luzhniki Palace Of Sports | Moscow, RU

Semi-Finals

22nd July | 3Arena | Dublin, IE

Finals

28th July | Wembley Stadium | London, UK

Predictions

aSUgfFc.png

Make predictions by clicking here! This includes the use of Challonge as it allows for better tracking of predictions. Please post a screenshot of your fully predicted bracket below!