BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Smith

BPZ Wrestling - The Smithyverse

Wow wow wow what a show. I appreciated the push SSW Club were given and although it was brief I actually enjoyed my storyline. I’m interested in the Sameer vs Brenden story because with 5 stars involved any match could occur, personally I see it being a tag match at SummerSlam. I also see George and Nate having a feud based on the injury but you could have different plans. Meanwhile the tag division is looking interesting, Bailey vs Bart should be a great match and I’m excited to see how you book Julius and Rops feud. I can’t wait for more Smith

Gimmick

What is your gimmick in kayfabe? Basass

Does your character have a significant background? Icon was born in Long Island, New York, suffers from drug problems and wrestling is his escape.

How does your character interact with the fans? He doesnt care about them, but knows that thats where the money is put in. 

What mannerisms does your character have? He trys to torture the opponent as much as he can.  And looks like he enjoys doing so. 

In-Ring

What are your signatures and finishers? Superkick Curb Stomp

How does your character carry himself? Icon carrys himself like he doesnt gives a damn in the world but he knows hes the best there is. 

What kind of wrestling style does your character have? Technical/ High Flyer 

What general kind of moves does your character perform? Clothesline, big boot, phoenix splash, and jabs. 

Another very very good episode here Smith, been a very consistent diary for awhile now. The Bailey vs Sheridan is a great match for Carnage and the storylines for "Young And Free" are entertaining as hell and I'm enjoying their story thus far. I'd like to see some more detail in matches in the future, but they are very good right now as it is, quality show Smith keep up the great work.

nNxbNQa.png
BPZ Carnage | 19th August, 2019 | XCEL Energy Center | St Paul, MN

Triple H

The Boss Takes Action Into His Own Hands

With the biggest party of the Summer, SummerSlam, only two weeks away, Carnage begins with the owner of BPZ Wrestling, Brenden Playz, comes out to the ring. Despite his recent conflict with Sameer, he remains professional as he now starts to talk.

Brenden Playz: "St Paul, welcome to Carnage! Tonight, we have a fantastic main event as two BPZ veterans, two BPZ Hall Of Famers, FDS and Flynn, go one on one. Furthermore, we continue the BPZ North-American qualifiers set by the champion himself. With SummerSlam now only two weeks away, its no surprise that the roster has become so heated, with everyone trying to prove why they should be on the biggest show of the Summer. With that being said, I would like to announce that at SummerSlam, BPZ Wrestling will have its first-ever pre-show that will include a number of match-ups. Not only will the pre-show bring you extra in-ring action, but we will also have an array of BPZ presenters, superstars, and legends giving their thoughts and predictions of the matches on the show. Therefore, I hope to see you all tune into the BPZ Network extra earl-"

With Brenden making an important announcement, one on behalf of his business, it would be extra disrespectful when Sameer's music hits, interrupting Brenden. With a smug grin on his face, Sameer walks out, with one hand holding the Money In The Bank briefcase and the other holding a microphone. Of course, by Sameer's side is Bob Sparks and his newly hired hit-man, Slim. With such powerhouses behind him, Sameer seems very comfortable in getting in the same ring as the man who he turned on and has been tormenting over the past couple of months. Once gloating in front of the man he betrayed, who is also his boss, Sameer finally begins to speak.

Sameer: "Come on Brenden, no one cares about some stupid pre-show and I know you don't either. I can see straight past this business-first mentality you're trying to force onto yourself. For months, ever since stabbing you in the back and taking my career into my own hands, I know it's been eating you alive. Even putting a Hall Of Famer against me and forcing me to defend my briefcase, none of it has stopped me from proving to you why I never even needed you. Everyone here, everyone watching, they don't want you to see you keep your head down and carry on running your business, they don't want you to ignore me, they want you to get your revenge, beat the hell out of me and defend not just your pride, but your legacy and your company. Nevertheless, as much as you want it, I know you won't go through with it. You're afraid of me, you're scared that your rusty body might not be able to run the ropes anymore, and you're anxious that I will defeat you, ruining your great legacy. In fairness, I don't blame you. I mean, I am the hottest thing in wrestling right now and you're just a-"

After so many insults and so much antagonising, Brenden decides that enough is enough as he interrupts Sameer, now with fury prominent in his voice.

Brenden Playz: "Shut that foul mouth of yours! For just under five years, I took you under my wing and I pushed you to stardom! Throughout all those years, many faces came and went but I never stopped supporting you and your career here in BPZ Wrestling. Now, you've thrown all of that in the trash and you walk around flaunting about it, bragging about how you took that big jump, and I was ready to let you thrive by yourself, perhaps I had been too controlling. Yet, you still have a problem with me, you still keep trying to antagonize me. Well, if it's me you want, then you've got me! That's right, at SummerSlam, in Toronto, it's me vs you, Brenden vs Sameer!"

With Brenden finally giving in, finally taking matters into his own hands, it has been announced by the owner of BPZ Wrestling himself that he will face Sameer at SummerSlam. In response to the news, Sameer starts nodding in excitement before giving Brenden some final words.

Sameer: "Thank you, Brenden! Thank you for allowing me to be the one that puts an end to your career! ...I'll see you in Toronto, buddy."

After giving his final words, Sameer drops his microphone and exits the ring. However, Bob and Slim don't follow; the two powerhouses remain in the ring. As Sameer walks up the ramp, cockily chuckling to himself, Bob and Slim step towards Brenden as the boss realises their intentions. Acting quickly, Brenden starts throwing punches but is soon overwhelmed by Bob and Slim, who start to lay a beating into the boss until Bashka runs in from the crowd in order to even the odds. Just as the duo of Bashka and Brenden start to fight back, Sameer creeps into the ring and takes out Brenden from behind, allowing Slim to then plant Bashka with an Essential Eliminator. The three men show no respect, continuing to hit moves on these legends of BPZ until they literally can't move. With a strong statement made, the three men leave the ring, happy with their work.

Image result for zack gibson

BPZ North-American #1 Contender Qualifying Match

Alex Costa vs Joshua Scott

In the first match of the night, Alex Costa and Joshua Scott compete in the third qualifying match for the BPZ North-American #1 Contender Match. With his return not being as successful as maybe, he anticipated, Alex Costa has struggled but has found a tag team partner in Sir Raven. With that being said, Joshua Scott has also struggled but is also apart of a team as the leader of SSW Club.

With both men in need of this win, the two superstars push each other to their limits, trying to find success as singles stars despite being apart of teams. In the end, the much more experienced Joshua Scott defeats Alex Costa and therefore qualifies for the BPZ North-American #1 Contender Match at SummerSlam.

Image result for jeff hardy willow

Hollow Wants The Prince

Following the first match of the night, as we wait for the show to continue, the arena suddenly loses all lighting. Moments later, the screen displays a dark room, with the only thing visible being someone in the distance. All of a sudden, a close-up on the face of Hollow flashes on the screen before we return to the darkroom where the man, who is Hollow, is now much closer. He begins to speak, erratically and eerily. 

Hollow: "In you, I see him. In you, I see your master. In you, I see the same man that has overshadowed me my whole career, the greed-fueled monster that you once let guide you. Well now, let me guide you, let me guide you to the dark place, where I've been forced to find comfort, where I've become the madman you see before you. Echo Wilson, at SummerSlam, I will show you the pure darkness generated by your master's deeds."

With his last words spoken, Hollow goes straight into laughing hysterically as he strolls back into the dark setting until he is no longer visible.

Image result for miz and morrison

The Tag Team Division Incites A Massive Brawl

With Buddy Ace & Jack Bishop winning the only other tag team match than the championship match at King Of The Ring on their debut as a team, they walk out onto the stage pretty smugly. Once entering the ring, the newly formed tag team grabs a microphone each.

Jack Bishop: "For weeks, I competed in tag team matches with new partners, trying to find the right man to stand by my side. When I faced First Class Express for the first time, I came so close so I asked for one more chance, with a new partner."

Buddy Ace: "That's where I came in. Instantly, we clicked and you all saw it. In our first-ever match as a tag team, we defeated one of the best team in the division, live on pay-per-view. Now that we've discovered how great of a team we can be, we're out here to challenge the BPZ Tag Team Champions, Royal Flush, to a match at SummerSlam.

Jack Bishop: "We understand we've only had one match but realistically, the only other team with the credibility to challenge for Royal Flush's titles are the same team that we already beat so let's not wait months on end, let's just get this over and done with, and get that championship gold around our waists nice and early."

With their challenge put out, it wouldn't come as a surprise when the theme song of Royal Flush hits and the BPZ Tag Team Champions enter, carrying their belts with them alongside microphones. As they approach the ring, they respond to the challenge set by Buddy Ace & Jack Bishop.

Jonathan: "Holding these BPZ Tag Team Championships, it really has been enjoyable. At King Of The Ring, we defeated the number one contenders in The Godsent and now, we're looking for the next team to challenge us, the tag team to take us on at the biggest party of the Summer."

Sheridan Muller: "And the two of you, you make a good point. For the past few months, First Class Express has been one of the best that our division has to offer yet, you two defeated them on your first night as a tag team so perhaps, the two of you do deser-"

Now, the theme song of First Class Express hits and interrupts Sheridan. As First Class Express make their entrance, the two teams that have already made their way out watch on from the ring. Of course, First Class Express have their own microphones as they look to give their piece.

Hans Clayton: "Hold on, hold on! At the biggest party of the Summer, you want to defend the BPZ Tag Team Championships against Buddy Ace & Jack Bishop? We're First Class Express, we run the biggest parties all year round."

Xavier King: "That's right and what's also right is that the BPZ Tag Team Championship match needs First Class Express if it's going to get any of the limelight at SummerSlam. Royal Flush, you know that. Ace & Bishop, you know that. The whole BPZ Universe knows that the match everyone wants is First Class Express against Royal Flush."

After First Class Express pitch their idea for the BPZ Tag Team Championship Match at SummerSlam, it starts to become intense in the ring, with the three teams staring each other down. All of a sudden, the four members of SSW Club rush the ring and incite a massive brawl between the four teams! Eventually, the numbers game works in the favor of SSW Club as the four men stand tall over the champions and the other contenders.

Related image

BPZ North-American #1 Contender Qualifying Match

Bob Sparks vs Yelich

In the final qualifying match for the BPZ North-American Championship #1 Contender Match at SummerSlam, the intimidating big-man Bob Sparks takes on the returning Yelich, who is a three-year veteran in BPZ.

After an uphill struggle for Yelich, he would be closing in on a victory over the much bigger Bob. However, in the closing moments, the referee would get knocked down and then, ICON would make his return by costing Yelich the match and giving Bob the victory! Afraid of the consequences, ICON would sprint up the ramp and to the back, leaving the aftermath to be settled between the two competitors.

Related image

Monda Believes In The Land Of The Free

Once again, Carnage is taken to the same vintage setting that we've seen Angelo Caito and Joh at. This time, we see BPZ Hall Of Famer and American hero, Monda. Just like Caito and Joh, he is also in a nice tailored suit.

Monda: "Welcome to a United Nations serviced story. As a born and raised American, a man who bleeds red, blue and white, I have a lot of pride in the United States. From young, I saw my country evolve, I saw states take different directions, I saw the people change, but still, I'm proud to be American. This country is like no other. Each state has its own culture, each city has its own life, and each person is proud of their country. This is the United States of America, the land of the free, and I am Monda, the American hero."

After a similar statement to both Caito's and Joh's, the camera fades to black as the United Nations logo appears on the screen.

Image result for dolph ziggler big e backstage

ICON Reports Back To Sameer

After returning and helping Bob Sparks defeat Yelich moments ago, we see ICON backstage rushing through the corridors, checking behind him every few seconds to make sure no one is following him. As he comes to a locker room, he knocks and is then answered by Bob Sparks.

Bob Sparks: "What do you want?"

ICON: "I'm here to see Sameer."

Reluctantly, Bob lets ICON into the locker room where we see Sameer and Slim playing cards, with a hand left on the table at a seat which ICON takes. The two men sat at the table look at ICON confused before looking past ICON and beginning to snicker. To see what they are snickering at, ICON turns around and is met with Bob standing tall over him.

Bob Sparks: "That's my seat."

ICON: "Sorry, sorry, I didn't realize, here you go, Bob mate."

Quickly, ICON scurries to his feet, not trying to get on the bad side of the brute. After a bad start, ICON is somewhat rattled and nervous.

Sameer: "So did you want something?"

ICON: "Yes, I did what you said and I interfered to help Bob win. You said if I helped him with his qualifying match that you would-"

Sameer: "I told you to do what? Listen kid, I don't know what you're doing here but just get out."

At first, ICON is frozen to the spot, confused, not sure whether Sameer is joking or not. However, when Bob stands up, ICON gets out of the room as fast as possible as he realizes that Sameer has played him.

Image result for daniel bryan

FDS vs Flynn

In the main event of tonight's episode of Carnage, two veterans of BPZ, two Hall Of Famers, FDS and Flynn go one on one. Despite FDS having one-year in BPZ over Flynn, the major difference between these two legends is that FDS has never won the BPZ World Heavyweight Championship whereas Flynn has done on multiple occasions.

Nevertheless, FDS would prove why he is a Hall Of Famer as he would push Flynn to his limits in an exciting match-up. With both men exhausted, suddenly the lights would go out. Once the lights would return, Necce would be stood behind Flynn. As Flynn turns around, Necce attacks him before planting him with an Antichrist Revolution, forcing the referee to call the match. With his damage done, the lights would go out and Necce would disappear. However, it wouldn't be over. As FDS would be comprehending what just happened, Mikey would creep into the ring and hit FDS with a Cosmic Ascension. Standing over FDS, Mikey would laugh at the destruction in the ring before sliding out and walking up the ramp. With the last scene being FDS and Flynn both laid out in the ring, this week's Carnage show comes to an end.

0MDAf2w.png

nNxbNQa.png
BPZ Carnage | 26th August, 2019 | Smoothie King Center | New Orleans, LA

Related image

The Bailey Is Back To His Normal Self And Ready For Bart

With SummerSlam coming up this weekend, we kick off the go-home show with the BPZ World Heavyweight Champion, The Bailey. As he makes his entrance, The Bailey seems to be back to his usual extraordinary, super-confident, self. Once in the ring, The Bailey stands on the turnbuckle, raising his eyebrow to a raw from the crowd as he looks across them before climbing down and collecting a microphone.

The Bailey: "FINALLY! THE BAILEY HAS COME BACK TO NEW ORLEANS, LA! Now, we are only six days away from SummerSlam, we are only six days away from The Bailey defending his BPZ World Heavyweight Championship, we are only six days away from the millions and millions of The Bailey fans watching the most electrifying man in sports entertainment layeth the smackdown on the jabroni known as the King Of The Ring! After an emotional battle with his brother, The Bailey is now back to his normal self, is back to putting boots to asses, and will be kicking the candy-ass of whatever nobody won that garbage tournament! At SummerSl-"

With The Bailey back to his usual trash-talking self, Bart Hoogveld interrupts the champion, who doesn't seem too pleased about it. After making his way to the ring, Bart collects a microphone of his own and comes face-to-face with The Bailey.

Bart Hoogveld: "Over the past couple of years, I've been rising through the ranks of BPZ Wrestling, working my way to the top and finally, I have my first BPZ World Heavyweight Championship shot. I overcame a sixteen man tournament, defeated my former brother in the finals, and earned my title match in the main event of SummerSlam. Nonetheless, as excited as I am, I just honestly thought that the champion I would defeat in my crowning moment would be less of a... joke."

After insulting the champion, Bart lets off a cocky chuckle but The Bailey snaps right back at him.

The Bailey: "Seeing that The Bailey wasn't done speaking, you should know your role and shut your mouth! But congratulations because at SummerSlam, you get to go one on one with the great one! That's right, at the biggest party of the Summer, The Bailey will take you down to Know Your Role Boulevard, which is on the corner of Jabroni Drive, and check you directly into the Smackdown Hotel! If you smell... What The Bailey is cooking!"

After responding to his challenger, The Bailey looks straight into Bart's eyes as the two now stare each other down, only days away from their main event match at SummerSlam for the BPZ World Heavyweight Championship.

Image result for pete dunne

James Knight vs The Marker

With The Marker coming to the end of his second year in BPZ Wrestling as we head towards the new year, he takes on a much newer member of the roster in James Knight. Despite his comeuppance in 2018, this year has been pretty slow for The Marker whereas since debuting, James Knight has been on fire.

In the match, The Marker shows the more aggressive side of him that we've seen throughout this year as he starts the match with some gritty offense. Nevertheless, Knight is able to fight his way back into the match-up and as the momentum begins to sway in Knight's favor, it looks as though the young-gun is going to get the upset until The Marker just unleashes on Knight, beating him down outside the ring, to the point where the referee counts the both of them out. Still, The Marker continues his beat down on the rookie, only stopping once there's enough security to hold him back. 

Image result for corey graves

Aaron North Is The Final Piece Of United Nations

After the first match of the night, once again we return to the luxurious setting that we saw Angelo Caito, Joh, and Monda in over the past three weeks. This time, it is Aaron North sat in a nice leather chair.

Aaron North: "This is a United Nations serviced story. Despite my youth, I consider myself quite mature and intelligent for my age and for that, I have to thank my home country, Finland, which is dubbed as the gold standard for determining corruption worldwide, and its world-renowned education system. Across the world, the Nordic countries are remembered for their barbaric pasts but today, they are some of the best places to live in and start a family, with next to no corruption in our governments and immaculate education systems. In myself, as a wrestler, I embrace both of these sides of my country, creating a gameplan before unleashing my barbarous roots."

As Aaron finishes his story, a round of applause is given. To reveal who is clapping, the camera pans out and sat beside Aaron in their own chairs are Caito, Joh, and Monda. Behind them, a flag with the United Nations logo is hung up. With all four members now revealed, they sit in their suits and leave us with one final statement.

United Nations: "We are United Nations!"

Then, the segment comes to a close as the screen turns black with the United Nations logo at the center. Afterward, United Nations are advertised to debut on the SummerSlam pre-show in a tag team match but it isn't announced which members will be competing.

Image result for sami zayn backstage

Yelich Will Not Forgive And Will Not Forget

In a locker room backstage, we see Yelich sat down looking into a mirror, talking to himself. As the camera looks over his shoulder, into his reflection in the mirror, Yelich begins to speak on what happened in his match last week.

Yelich: "You! I wasn't sure why and I was very confused but now, now I'm disgusted. Just to get on the good side of someone higher in the rankings, who isn't even a man with authority, you cost me my match, my opportunity to get one step closer to the BPZ North-American Championship... ICON, you are a very very desperate kid, desperate for any sort of credibility or fame, so desperate that you would screw a man that has never done you any wrong. Well, ICON, do not expect to me forget what you did and do not expect me to forgive you. At SummerSlam, this weekend, we are going to have a one on one match and I am going to show you what three years of being desperate feels like."

With a challenge set by Yelich to ICON, the biggest party of the Summer continues to get bigger with a singles match between two superstars desperate for a win set to face off.

Image result for bobby fish and kyle o'reilly

The Godsent vs The Thundermans

In the second match but first tag team match of the night, The Godsent, who were the last team to challenge for the BPZ Tag Team Championships, and The Thundermans, the newest team to debut in BPZ Wrestling, would face off.

In a match where The Thundermans look to both continue making their name known as well as getting used to competing in a BPZ ring, The Godsent proves why they were worthy of challenging the champions so early on in their careers.

After the match, The Godsent is celebrating when a theme song plays but it isn't recognized by anyone. Nevertheless, once the words 'Young & Free' appear on the titantron, the crowd erupts as finally, after weeks of seeing these three men traveling the world and getting up to unusual activities, Kieron, Cody, and Prince walkout. Whilst Cody and Prince take in the love from the fans, Kieron heads straight to the ring, solely focused on Delgado and Sellers. As soon as he gets in the ring, Kieron goes straight for The Godsent, who mocked and humiliated Cody in public. At first, Kieron fights the two of him by himself but the numbers begin to catch up on him until Cody and Prince rush in and help him out, forcing The Godsent to escape and retreat up the ramp.

Image result for bray wyatt firefly fun house

Necce Introduces Us To The Antichrist Corner

After a cheerful child's show like intro, in which a colorful logo that read 'Antichrist Corner' appeared, we see a room with sky blue walls and a bright red door. Suddenly, the door begins to creep open before Necce then peaks out, spotting the camera before giggling to himself.

Then, Necce fully enters the room, closing the door behind him before stepping forward, spreading his arms and welcoming us.

Necce: "Oh good golly am I excited! I can't wait to show you all what I've been working on! Welcome to the most magnificent show in the whole wide world, Antichrist Corner! Today, we're kicking off the series with a real humdinger of a show. Now, let's shimmy on over to the beautiful blackboard!"

After welcoming us all to what he calls 'Antichrist Corner', Necce moves around the room to a blackboard that is usually used in schools. As he continues to talk, Necce seems to flip between a joyous tone and a sinister one, giving off a very eerie feeling.

Necce: "Today, we will be learning about the word coward. Let's start with an example sentence. This weekend, The Fiend will beat the living hell out of that coward, Flynn. Now, let's give you the definition: a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things. Remind you of anyone?"

Necce looks up jokingly, further insinuating that his arch-rival, Flynn, is a coward but in a cheerful yet creepy way.

Necce: "Now everyone, wants the most important thing that we can take from every event in life? Learning! In everything we can do, we can learn. Just like how this weekend, Flynn will have to learn how to not be a coward and finally, after claiming he is the most dangerous man in BPZ Wrestling, will have to face the most dangerous being in BPZ, the creature that Flynn fears the most, The Antichrist!"

Suddenly, static takes over the video before close-ups of the scary face of The Antichrist flashes on the screen. Abruptly, the video cuts to blackness as all that can be heard is the uncanny laugh of Necce.

Related image

The BPZ Tag Team Champions Announce Their SummerSlam Match

After the chaotic brawl that ensued last week between the BPZ Tag Team Champions, Royal Flush, as well as three other teams, Buddy Ace & Jack Bishop, First Class Express, and SSW Club. With the fight breaking out after Ace & Bishop set a challenge out for the champions, after all the havoc settled, the concern then became who will challenge Royal Flush at SummerSlam. Therefore, to address these queries, we are joined by the BPZ Tag Team Champions themselves backstage as the two hold their titles proudly, with an announcement to be made.

Jonathan: "Last week, Buddy Ace & Jack Bishop rightfully asked for a title shot after defeating one of the best tag teams in the division at Judgement Day, First Class Express. After we came out to reply, as expected, First Class Express came out and gave their piece. Then, the ring was invaded by all four members of SSW Club and from there, it all got out of hand."

Sheridan: "After much consideration, after speaking to officials, we have come to a solution. At SummerSlam, we, Royal Flush, will defend the BPZ Tag Team Championships against... Buddy Ace & Jack Bishop!"

Jonathan: "...And First Class Express!"

Sheridan: "...As well as SSW Club! But that's not it, the four of us will compete in a fatal four-way ladder match with these beautiful belts hanging above the ring. The first to collect them is officially your BPZ Tag Team Champions. With that being said, good luck to the other teams, it's going to be fun looking down at you all from the top of the ladder as we retrieve our championships."

With the BPZ Tag Team Championship match for SummerSlam officially announced as Royal Flush vs Buddy Ace & Jack Bishop vs First Class Express vs SSW Club in a fatal four-way ladder match, we are left with a cheeky wink from Sheridan and a cocky smirk from Jonathan as the champions look forward to what's set to be a blockbuster of a match at the biggest party of the Summer.

Image result for roman reigns

James Ropati vs Slim

In the main event of tonight's episode of Carnage, the #1 contender to the BPZ Intercontinental Championship, James Ropati, takes on the dominant former BPZ World Heavyweight Champion who recently returned but instead of championship hunting, Slim is simply now in it for the money, working as a hired hit-man for Mr. Money In The Bank, Sameer.

Despite an impressive effort from Ropati, who would prove he rightfully deserves to be the #1 contender to the BPZ Intercontinental Championship, Slim is able to end the match with an Essential Eliminator and pick up the victory.

However, whilst he is celebrating, he is interrupted by Bashka, who comes out onto the stage with a microphone.

Bashka: "Slim, at King Of The Ring, I had the chance to stop this drought in my career by defeating Sameer and thus claiming the Money In The Bank briefcase as my own, and I almost did it. I came so close to getting that win that could get me back to the top but you, you ruined that. You ruined my opportunity just so that you could get some extra money. Is that really where you're at right now? Either way, I want my revenge. If I can't win a championship, then I'm going to get my revenge. Therefore, Slim, I challenge you to a match at SummerSlam so that I can take all this anger, all this frustration, that I have built up over these years of disappointment after disappointment, so that I can take it all out on you!"

With emotion painted all over the face of Bashka, he breathes heavily whilst staring down the ramp at Slim, who simply grins back, evidently finding humor in Bashka's frustration. With the last moment before SummerSlam this weekend being Bashka and Slim standing off, the go-home show comes to an end.

0MDAf2w.png

8Sfaiuz.png

Pre-Show

James Knight vs The Marker

EZ92OHm.png     s902OYT.png

United Nations vs High Society

DWMerzm.png X1ouXsD.png     xJ6Dsqa.png fz8doxk.png

ICON vs Yelich

jT7kKQQ.png     Hvdzw0b.png

FDS vs Mikey

cr4VcsJ.png     QP04ocu.png

Main Show