BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Epic1237_

Worst Wrestling Merch

Image result for carlito spit or swallow
WWE really enjoyed their borderline shock shirts didn't they? Now if in life you also carry around an apple in your hand with this shirt you might be able to get by but outside of that it's hard to imagine anyone being able to wear this shirt around without some concerning looks. 

Image result for AJ Styles jizz shirt

Never forget this absolute monstrosity of a t-shirt. It cannot be unseen. This is the kind of design that makes one think;

Someone designed that, and said "Yes! that is good". And THEN a DIFFERENT PERSON said "Yes, let's print that right away! And show it on TV!"

Easily one of the most objectively bad shirts ever designed, both in Wrestling and outside of it. AJ even trashed it (rightfully) on Twitter not too long ago. RIP Spooge Shirt.

15 hours ago, Gwynfro said:

Image result for AJ Styles jizz shirt

Never forget this absolute monstrosity of a t-shirt. It cannot be unseen. This is the kind of design that makes one think;

Someone designed that, and said "Yes! that is good". And THEN a DIFFERENT PERSON said "Yes, let's print that right away! And show it on TV!"

Easily one of the most objectively bad shirts ever designed, both in Wrestling and outside of it. AJ even trashed it (rightfully) on Twitter not too long ago. RIP Spooge Shirt.

When i first saw the shirt bad graffiti or just a horrible white font was what crossed my mind. Something i could haphazardly draw while bored in class. Thanks to the glory of the internet was i enlightened to what the true message of the shirt was. I wonder if those designing it were trying to see what they could get away with at the time or if maybe someone higher up had their hearts set on the idea...

On 6/11/2019 at 11:36 AM, Arius said:

Image result for carlito spit or swallow
WWE really enjoyed their borderline shock shirts didn't they? Now if in life you also carry around an apple in your hand with this shirt you might be able to get by but outside of that it's hard to imagine anyone being able to wear this shirt around without some concerning looks. 

I like that shirt and i've seen Carlito wear it on RAW. I think i'd wear it if i had it :D 

On 6/16/2019 at 6:52 AM, Gwynfro said:

Image result for WWE Test Merch

I mean.....for the meme factor this also belongs in the best merch list.....but yeah, you would not want to be seen wearing this shirt in public.

I always wonder what WWE do with their left over merchandise that they can't even sell at 90% discount. Do they keep several boxes of Testicle shirts in their storage just in case the phrase catches on? Do they end being shared around as spare clothing in relief areas? Many questions. I'm sure a large group of drunk graduating physicians could've made work of these shirts.