WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Arius

SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss

image.png

At the first-ever WWE Stomping Grounds, Bayley will defend her SmackDown’s Women’s Title against a Superstar that is no stranger to the gold, the incomparable Alexa Bliss.

Moments after Charlotte Flair regained her SmackDown’s Women’s Championship from Becky Lynch at WWE Money in the Bank to become a nine-time Woman’s Champion, Bayley cashed in her newly-acquired Money in the Bank contract and defeated The Queen to seize the blue brand title.

Although tension built between the new titleholder and The Queen in the weeks that followed, Five Feet of Fury would not be denied. The five-time Women’s Champion walked into a Triple Threat Match against Flair and Carmella on the June 4 episode of SmackDown LIVE and walked out with an opportunity to get her title back.

When the two decorated Superstars square off, it won’t be all hugs. But without a doubt, the WWE Universe is in for a truly explosive encounter from start to finish.

I agree with Bailey. Wild Card rule aside as an annoyance with need to live with i wish the wrestlers of each brand could at least be stopped from competing for the championships of the other show. It shrinks the show.
That aside i'm looking forward to this match and it might be, next to the WWE Championship match one of the reasons i'll tune in. Bayley has come a long way from where the two of them last feuded in the god awful feud they had so hopefully in this brief time they can work something better.

I hate the extent that the wild card rule has gotten to where it nearly defeats the entire purpose of the brand split. On WWE.com, it says that the wild card rule gives superstars from the other brand a ONE OFF appearance into the other but if Alexa Bliss won here, she would be champion of the other brand. With that being said, I think Bayley will win but this is just dumb.

Don't get me wrong I like Alexa Bliss and I have been enjoying Bayley lately. And in any other circuntances this would have been a great match if they avoided doing This is Your Life Bayley seguements and Bayley scared of using Kendo Sticks Schticks...

But why are they having Alexa Bliss a RAW Superstar chellange for the SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S TITLE?! It completely defeats the purpose of the Brand Split in the first place.

Do they really need Alexa to chellange considering of the two brands Smackdown has in fact the better Women's Division considering they have the likes of Ember Moon, Asuka, Kairi Sane, Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose, heck even Charlotte Flair (Despite her getting title shots constantly she is on Smackdown at least). Seriously if they wanted Alexa to chellange for a Women's Title have her chellange Becky for f's sake!

Rant out of the way this will at least be a good match but I think any result that isn't Bayley retaining will be dumb by WWE.

Edited by Alex Costa

I enjoy Alexa Bliss as much as the next guy but as a RAW wrestler she shouldn't be challenging for the SD Womens title. I mean think about it: Her and Cross just beat the Womens tag champs in a non-title match clearly that should indicate a tag team championship match for the two of them? but instead she randomly gets inserted into a number one contenders match and then wins. It just seems nonsensical and it's pretty obvious Bayley is retaining. Probably one of the less interesting things on the pay-per-view. 

It's stupid, this Wildcard rule is basically ruining a lot of the WWE product. Don't tell me there wasn't someone on the actual Smackdown Roster who could have faced Bayley for her first title defence. Not only is this pointless, but this makes the SD Women look like shit because a RAW Woman is challenging for a SD title. If Bliss does end up winning this then there will be even more confusion. I just hope this goes away soon, I don't think it will but I have Bayley retaining here. A waste of MITB and a Championship win if she doesn't 

I hate this match, and hate the build to this match.  There is no reason a raw superstar should be fighting a SD champion for the title.  The build also has been terrible, the stuff with Nikki cross has just been bad.  Like Nikki Cross has been good but I just hate the whole Bliss using someone storyline it just has been overused.  Just hope Bayley wins and Bliss stays on raw

I personally am not a fan of this match, for reasons others have likely already iterated. Something I find interesting is the build of Nikki as an unknowing heel, the story that Alexa continues to use her "friends" and that, once Cross realises what she really means to Alexa, she will be a bit more, (excuse my pun) cross. That longterm storytelling asset is still in the back pocket, but if Bayley doesn't win, it's code red for WWE.

I never expected one of the best builds to a match on this card to be this match, between a Smackdown Champion and a RAW Superstar.  I kept fearing we would have a repeat of their 2017 feud but with their Smackdown they both showed how far they have both come in that time. Honestly it might be one of my segments of the year. There's real shades of grey going into Stomping Grounds. Bayley had her best promo to date. Nikki played her role perfectly (her expressions were good) and Alexa actually came across as sympathetic. Does anyone feel the chances of a double-turn are in the air down the line?
Right now i feel Bayley will retain but it won't be clean. I'm not saying she will cheat but it won't be straight forward.

13 hours ago, Arius said:

I never expected one of the best builds to a match on this card to be this match, between a Smackdown Champion and a RAW Superstar.  I kept fearing we would have a repeat of their 2017 feud but with their Smackdown they both showed how far they have both come in that time. Honestly it might be one of my segments of the year. There's real shades of grey going into Stomping Grounds. Bayley had her best promo to date. Nikki played her role perfectly (her expressions were good) and Alexa actually came across as sympathetic. Does anyone feel the chances of a double-turn are in the air down the line?
Right now i feel Bayley will retain but it won't be clean. I'm not saying she will cheat but it won't be straight forward.

A double turn was something i was hearing on twitter, would definitely be interesting if it does happen.

This match should have never happened in the first place. Please do not have people from other brands challenging for a different brand's belt, especially when said brand already has plenty of talent that could have been in that place. Bliss was undeserving of this and she was always overpushed so this was super annoying. Let's get some SD talent facing Bayley please.

I think this was very predictable from the outset in which majority of people would have predicted Nikki Cross inadvertently costing Bliss the match to continue that little story. Hopefully Bayley moves on to other SD challengers and Bliss and Nikki stick to RAW for their story