BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Arius

Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre

image.png

At WWE Stomping Grounds, Roman Reigns will look to stomp Drew McIntyre into oblivion for the simple reason that he is associated with Shane McMahon.

After The Scottish Psychopath aided Shane-O-Mac for weeks in his quest to bring Reigns to his knees in retaliation for the former WWE Champion slugging Mr. McMahon with a Superman Punch, The Big Dog decided to double down on his already-scheduled battle against Shane at WWE Super ShowDown by choosing to face McIntyre two weeks later.

But, is Reigns biting off more than he can chew when he faces the same man that he narrowly bested at WrestleMania? After all, it was McIntyre's help that allowed Shane to prevail in their brutal encounter in Jeddah. Considering how dangerous McIntyre is when his adversary is at full strength, will Reigns possible have enough left to survive?

I mean it'll be a fun match at least. While it is a little cliche and played out these two have the potential to have a pretty good match, hopefully they get given a good amount of time (to be honest just give them more time than the Uni title match) but I'm going to go with Reigns since I don't see them having him lose back to back pay-per-views. I am going to predict that both of these guys will be challenging for world titles at Summerslam with Reigns facing Kofi in a rare Face VS Face match and Drew facing Seth for Uni. 

This could be a good match if given at least 15 to 17 minutes and make it hard hitting as hell. Roman Reigns here for the win for me because like stated by Julius and FD, he just lost to Shane McMahon of all people and him losing to Drew would be bad, not just saying it's a bad thing to lose to Drew as he is a great and believable wrestler, but it's Roman Reigns, one of the biggest stars of the new era, and him losing back to back PPVs isn't a bad as it would be for most stars, but it'll still be a momentum remover. 

I know at the least this match will be fun to watch but i just feel bad for Drew McIntyre knowing that most likely this means he will be defeated by Roman Reigns again. Maybe he will get the victory and allow Roman to finish his feud with Shane in a final match but i have this feeling it is Drew that will take the pin to build Roman up for his Shane rematch which is...worrying. Hopefully whenever this ends Drew can stay on RAW and focus on feuding with Rollins or someone on that brand. Becoming champion.

Meh, this is a match we’ve seen several times in the past which means it’s not something I’m extremely excited to watch, however I feel like it’ll still be a decent match to watch with Roman getting the victory here and hopefully ending the rivalry here but with WWE, you never know. We’ll probably still be seeing this one until SummerSlam.

While this is a good match to watch, I have seen this match countless times over the past couple of months. That's something really loves to do nowadays which is doing a match over and over and over again. Plus it's kinda of an afterthought to a Shane O'Mac vs Roman Reigns feud when the real feud should have been Roman vs Drew. But I digress Roman to win here hopefully in a very hard hitting match so both can move on to other stuff.

This would be an excellent opportunity for this match if we didn't have this so many times before, this is what annoys me a lot about WWE, they use the same matches over and over again on WWE and then puts them on a PPV, they can't be doing that any more otherwise people are gonna lose interest and a lot of people are right now. 

This really is rematch central, there's only 2 matches on the entire card that haven't happened before. As for Roman/Drew, this is their definitive WrestleMania rematch, and one that is really unnecessary. Quite honestly, we all know Roman wins, however he does it. He's literally the poster for Stomping Grounds. Drew deserves more than taking constant losses, even if you're trying to keep Roman away from losing (aside from him jobbing to fucking Shane).

the match was actually alright in my opinion. Was a lot better then their Wrestlemania match but Roman winning here is just the same old shit, he gets beaten up, makes a comeback and spear. Drew needed this win, nobody would really benefit if Roman won and he did. Solid performance by both men tho.  

I was hoping that this rivalary will end after this match but it looks like it is not ending anytime soon. Match was alright but if WWE wanted to extend this rivalry even more than Drew McIntyre should have won. In my opinion, this rivalry is ruining Raw and SmackDown because most of the people don't want to see this rivalry any longer but they are seeing on both shows because of Wildcard Rule.

I didn't mind the match at all, and I think the closing third was pretty enjoyable with all the near falls and the exciting moments. It was a standard Roman Reigns win overcoming the odds and picking up the victory but to be honest I didn't mind it, it moves us one step closer to a conclusion and if Drew had won here we would have definitely had Roman vs Drew again at some point in the next few weeks. The handicap tomorrow night on RAW will probably lead to a Shane vs Roman extreme rules match at the next PPV which will probably end that feud 

I didn't miss the commentary team overly talking about how large the odds are against Roman or anyone. They really hammered it home during the match. The match itself was better than their Wrestlemania match in my opinion and as previous comments said the ending had some exciting moments and near falls but the result bums me out. It's good to be optimistic about the future of Drew McIntyre within WWE because WWE obviously see something in him but tonight Drew McIntyre needed four or more interference moments from Shane McMahon and STILL couldn’t win the match. This is a now or never moment for Drew to turn this around. Commentary mentioned over and over that this is a closing chapter but then Shane announced a handicap match for RAW tomorrow night instead Drew needs to kill Shane McMahon tomorrow night.

Nice match here. Drew is great and I wished he had of gotten the win. Reigns basically was superman and overcame everything. Which just isn't going to work long term. McIntyre needs more, he should be groomed to face Rollins at Summerslam. Unfortunately, he's Shanes lackey and will lose to Reigns again at Extreme Rules.