BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Yuvraj (Rory Orton)

Marvel's Avengers Game: Everything we know so far

Here's everything we know so far about Square Enix's Marvel's Avengers game

null
Credit: Square Enix

With Avengers: Endgame still fresh in our minds, the thought of being able to dive into a new original Avengers-themed game is more exciting than ever. Square Enix announced it was teaming up with Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s Crystal Dynamics, and Deus Ex developers Eidos-Montreal, to bring us this brand new Marvel's Avengers game back in 2017. The game description in the announcement trailer states that it will feature a completely original story, and will introduce a universe gamers can play in for years to come. The trailer also promised to reveal more details in 2018, but since then, the studios have been quietly working on the project without revealing much of anything. Thanks to some leaks, we’re only just now learning more details about the project ahead of Square Enix’s showcase at E3 2019. We know the official title of the project could very well be Marvel’s Avengers, and we’ve even gotten some insight into its gameplay, as well as possible hints towards a release date. Since we can hardly wait to find out more, we’ve gathered together everything we know about the Marvel's Avengers project so far. Read on below to find everything you need to know including gameplay details, a release date window, and more. 

Marvel's Avengers game will introduce us to its game universe with an original story

“The world will always need heroes, we just need to reassemble.” What a line. As we mentioned above, the announcement trailer landed back in January 2017, and the video description outlines that it “will be packed with all the characters, environments, and iconic moments that have thrilled longtime fans of the franchise.” As you can see in the short clip, flashes of multiple iconic weapons wielded by our Avenger heroes are shown, such as Captain Marvel’s Shield, and Thor’s Hammer Mjolnir. Most excitingly of all, it states that this project is the start of a “multi-year, multi-partnership,” and since it will establish a “universe gamers can play in for years to come,” it looks like we’ll be seeing more Marvel game titles in future to build on the game’s universe - not unlike the cinematic one. It will also introduce us to its game universe with a new, original story that isn't associated with the MCU, so players can expect a wholly new Avengers experience

Mixed feelings on the reveal trailer from today .Visually it doesn't look particularly fantastic but the action does look fun. Story wise, I'm having a hard time telling what they're up against. Maybe if they had presented at least two minutes of gameplay that showed the Avengers working together in a co-op mission sequence but it was a rendered short film. Free DLC and Characters is a great plus though. We have until 2020 so there is plenty of time to learn more.

The one thing that bugged me about the trailer was the way the characters looked and some of them just don't look like their MCU counterparts at all. Nevertheless I will definitely be willing to give this game a go, I like the Marvel Avengers stuff and I think it would be cool to play it on the PS4. Also Free DLC is great 

6 hours ago, Julius said:

The one thing that bugged me about the trailer was the way the characters looked and some of them just don't look like their MCU counterparts at all.  

I was talking about the game the other day in brief with some friends and one of them mentioned it reminded them of the design of a mobile game commercial and it's hard to not see that looking at the character designs now. I'm okay with the characters not looking exactly like the MCU actors since the characters have always had various facial design changes but for a game of this scope it's hard to not think there should be more.