BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Arius

WWE 2K20 News & Rumours Discussion

Image result for WWE 2K20 png

The rumours so far
It appears WWE 2K20 will offer at least one special edition of the game, and WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle looks to be a part of the incentive package. Angle posted an image of a stack of commemorative photos of himself that also clearly included a WWE 2K logo. 

- Renee Young will be on commentary in the game - Renee’s Instagram showed the screenshot of the script for the upcoming WWE game’s Showcase Mode, which had her pairing with her Monday Night Raw broadcast partners of Michael Cole and Corey Graves.

- Leading off that Instagram post, The match they were doing commentary for was Charlotte Flair and Natalya’s NXT match, leading to speculation that the Showcase Mode this year may possibly be revolving around the WWE Women’s Evolution.

Until they can have at least 20 Men in the ring at once. This game will never be interesting to me. That is the main thing ive always wanted out of this and they've yet to deliver.  Please please make it that more people can be in the ring at once. From what i saw my career was pretty decent in2k19 hopefully they can improve on that. But please work on UM. Make it better and more interesting that would be nice  not sure if i will buy the game but come Christmas time i guess will see depending on if its good or not

If the rumoured Women's Showcase for 2K20 is true, what matches/feuds before the NXT Revolution could you see being added ?
Mickie James vs Trish Status comes to mind. Also Trish vs Lita. It would be great to see them embrace the entire history of women's wrestling in WWE(F) in some form. Bull Nakano vs Alundra Blayze. Maybe Wendi Richter and a younger Mae Young featured characters. Of course there is only so much room for characters but with the introduction of the Women's Tag Team Champions having The Jumping Bomb Angels would be a cool minor throwback.

Im probably  not going to buy WWE2k20. Last WWE2k I bought was 2k17 and it got stale for me pretty quickly. Even if I go on it now I can only play for like 5 minutes. Reenee Young being on commentary just seems odd. If anything she should be used in MyCareer as an interview person. Having Kurt as the cover figure is pretty cool I guess, but still I am not going to buy it.

As much as I used to love buying the WWE games every year, I don’t think I plan on getting this one. The games lost their appeal to me once I realised that I didn’t play them much and that there are better games I could get. I really only ended up playing Universe Mode when I did get the Ames and there was ever only so much you could do.

WWE is one of the few complete collections i have of that size, having all PlayStation titles. From there all up until 2K19 which was the first one i didn't have much desire to play. Something about the new style lost its appeal for me and i needed a break. Though i'm excited for the new possible THQ game they have in store is i'm also looking forward to what 2K20 has in store because i feel the itch and hope they reveal some new changes that scratch it.