BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Yuvraj (Rory Orton)

Kofi Kingston opens up about the possibility of facing not only Shane in the ring, but also Vince McMahon as well.

In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Kingston opens about the possibility of not only facing Shane in the ring, but also Vince McMahon as well.

“I would love to fight Shane, and I would love to get Vince in the ring, too. I think it’s really cool that Shane is in this role of walking the line of an authoritative figure, but, at the same time, is an active superstar. Shane does some pretty crazy things in the ring, as you see in every single match that he has, so I would love to mix it up with him.”

I don't know how Kofi could get a 73 years oldVince McMahon in the ring. It looks impossible but it will be so great if he could.

Big chance we get Kofi vs Shane now because I feel like the payoff to Shane beating everyone is going to lead to him getting a WWE Championship opportunity. The match would be interesting to see just for the moment and could potentially propel Kofi to another level if he does cleanly beat Shane O'Mac. However is Shane is the one that goes over in the match then there is a problem because no one really wants a McMahon being a champion right now especially the company's top champ 

There was a time that New Day said they would fight young children if they needed to so fighting a 73 year old Vince i wouldn't put past ol' Kofi. Keeping all potential competition on their feet. Past, present and future. 

If the company weren't in a rough spot creatively at the moment i think there is a chance Shane McMahon could become WWE Champion as horrifying as it is to think about but i don't even think they would risk it right now with the shaky ground they are on and Smackdown moving to FOX. 
That aside a Kofi Kingston vs Shane McMahon match could actually be fun with the spots they could pull off together. Give them a stipulation and it would be a nice match for a B-PPV. If anything good is going to come out of this current mission to have Shane look like a competitor it would be to put Kofi more over i suppose. 

As fun as a Kofi vs Shane match could be, I don't think I want Shane anywhere near close to the WWE Championship. It's already bad enough they are having him constantly be a focus of the shows and having him beat Roman, we don't need him to be WWE Champion as well.

And as for Kofi vs Vince, no just no.