BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Brad

AEW All Out Discussion

Great news for them that All Out sold in 15 minutes which is half the time they sold out All In last year, only showing the increase in support for the AEW brand. This is going to be a big show, expect all new champions to be crowned and big time matches to take place just like the two that they have announced. Looking forward to seeing what Moxley and Omega can do and really get a chance to see what Adam Page is all about. It's an exciting time and I'm definitely excited to see what All Out brings to the table 

What a monumental moment selling tickets that fast again. I've seen people say they should aim bigger and higher next time but I think so early into the companies existence they should just continue with what they’re doing. The headlines "Sold out in 15 Minutes" is doing wonders for their publicity. Also when they switch to weekly TV it will be a different field compared to monthly events.  

In the wrestling industry it seems to be tradition or at least the safer bet for a company to have a veteran star hold a debuting top championship to give it some legitimacy but there is a part of me that thinks Page could walk away the winner. They are all about trying to break away from the normal and going all in on someone like Page, on the idea of pushing fresh talent, wouldn't surprise me as much as i thought it would.
That being said as exciting as it is to see the inaugural champion crowned i'm more excited to see Moxley vs Omega. Watching Moxley work in NJPW and the promos have just put me on a high to see even more from him. 

The matches so far look absolutely amazing, I'm very excited for Jon to take on Kenny, I know they will do a amazing match with each other and make themselves the best wrestlers on the roster, Page vs Jericho as well is a great match, I feel that Jericho is gonna win the title tho, they need that big name as the champ and who better than Chris Jericho. 

With this being the Sequel to All In and AEW's big Pay-per-view event of the year i am going to guess that this card will be stacked with some really great matches and it's already starting to look like that. With Jericho and Hangman going at it to crown the first Ever AEW World Champion I have a feeling this match may lack in match quality so AEW will probably need to stack the card with some excellent wrestling in order to please the hardcore fans then again they did just announce Omega VS Moxley which I can easily see being a MOTY contender. The Young Bucks are probably going to need a big ass tag team match but the question is against who? Perhaps another match with the Lucha Bros but that may feel tired by that point then again they could do a multi tag team match for the tag titles if they want to crown more than one champion at the show but I doubt that. I suspect Cody will face somebody of Major importance or perhaps him VS MJF will take place here with Cody beating up his so called protege. I look forward to seeing how the card will shape up and it sure seems like it'll be a good show. 

Really excited for All Out. Should be an excellent Card. Im not too keen on Page being in the World Title match of your biggest show but i can live with it. Moxley and Omega is probably the true Draw of the card. It should be fantastic. I have full confidence AEW will put on a great show and a great card