BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Brad

Bray Wyatt Possible Live Raw Return Next Week

According to PWInsider, former WWE Champion Bray Wyatt is scheduled to be at next week’s RAW at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

While this doesn’t mean that Wyatt will definitely appear live on the show, but this is the first time in months that Wyatt will be physically present backstage on RAW.

Speaking of Wyatt, Slice Wrestling noted that an idea was recently pitched about Bray Wyattgoing after the WWE 24/7 Championship, but Vince McMahon quickly shot it down.

While the WWE 24/7 Title is a hit with the fans (and views on YouTube don’t lie either), Vince McMahon wants to protect Wyatt’s new gimmick and wants him to be a much more intimidating character moving forward (while the 24/7 Title is a comedy thing).

WWFOldSchool.com

I like the gimmick. But i dont know how it translates into the ring. It might just be regular bray with a mask on. They need to be very careful about this debut. Wait until a strong audience otherwise it'll start poorly. Im not sure if he can really bring what this character needs in the ring to be believable enough. Going to be a tough assignment especially with all this expectation.

If this is the case then it definitely gives me a reason to tune in to RAW. I think no matter what he will be received as a Babyface so you can expect cheers from wherever place they are going to but what's going to be interesting to see is if he changes up his wrestling style or even the way he presents himself in the ring. As Brenden said it would be a bit of a letdown if it was just normal Bray Wyatt with a mask on so hopefully he can reinvent himself and provide something new and fresh. Really looking forward to the attire, the theme and just the presentation in general 

Whichever writer stood in the room with the idea that Bray Wyatt, the man they have been building up for weeks as a potential monster of a competitor should debut and go for the WWE 24/7 Championship needs water thrown in their face to wake up. I'm glad Vince possibly sees Bray as a fearsome character. 

That aside, hearing Wyatt will be backstage is exciting. Of course this doesn't mean he will debut but it could mean we are nearing the end of Firefly Funhouse for the time being as he will debut soon. The vignettes haven't grown close to tired yet so if they would run for another month i'd be okay with that but it's always a risk dragging something out too long and tarnishing the interest you built. I feel they are close to needing to show Wyatt in the ring. I agree with what has been said that hopefully Wyatt has created himself an altered moveset to keep this new version of himself apart from what people knew before. I'd be okay if he kept Sister Abigail as a finisher but, using the example of Finn Balor at Wretlemania as the Demon, he for that event used different moves to Finn Balor and it helped separate the two of them competitively. 

It quite honestly wouldn't surprise me if Bray himself pitched the 24/7 idea, as his entire gimmick has been his own doing. The idea of Bray finally making his in-ring return excites me, and while he certainly isn't the guy I'd count on for 5-star classics, I feel he's a good enough wrestler that he can reinvent his moveset, and maybe even rename Sister Abigail or possibly scrap it. This has the potential to be a massive disappointment, but just like the vignettes and gimmick, I think his in-ring work will defy all logic and be straight money.

As much as I enjoy the Wyatt character I feel like that it feels a bit rushed to just debut him on RAW. He seems like the kind of character you have return at a pay-per-view and have him unleash the Fiend on some poor bastard but one thing that makes me a little more optimistic that he's returning on RAW is that he could be beginning a rivalry with someone and it'd be cool to see Wyatt winning some big matches again. I am unsure of how I feel about him debuting on RAW but it'll be interesting to see if he does. 

Bray debuting on Raw should be interesting, however I think they should do it at Stomping Grounds. As the news came out that Daniel Bryan might not be a full-time wrestler for much longer. Imagine an angle where Bray returns to cost DB and Rowan the match. Causing DB to go away for a while so he can become a part-timer, as well as starting a feud which could potentially see the reformation of the Wyatt family.

I agree with what many people have already said. Bray's return should be done on a big occasion and I was really hoping it might be this Sunday at Stomping Grounds, possibly coming out at the end of the WWE Championship Match to announce himself as Kofi Kingston's next chellanger for the title?

Then at Extreme Rules have him beat Kofi for the title, that would be a very good way to make him return big time.