BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Discuss the biggest event of the Summer in WWE, Summerslam!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
????

WWE Plan On Doing Three Undertaker vs Goldberg Matches

As seen at WWE Super ShowDown 2019, The Undertaker defeated Goldberg in the main event with a Chokeslam in their “First Time Ever” bout.

According to The Dirty Sheets, WWE originally planned on doing 3 matches between The Undertaker & Goldberg in 2019.

This is the reason why their match at WWE Super ShowDown 2019 was billed as a “First Time Ever” match and not “Once In A Lifetime”.

WWE planned on doing their second match at SummerSlam 2019, where Goldberg would’ve defeated Undertaker.

The rubber match would’ve then taken place inside Hell in a Cell at Hell In A Cell 2019 PPV.

No word yet on if these plans are still on the table after what happened at Super ShowDown.

We’ll keep you updated regarding this.

WWFOldSchool.com

This would be a really bad ideia as there match at Supershowdown showed. Both men really need to stay retired as that match was really bad and sloppy as hell. People do mention the heat where the ring was and maybe that could be a reason but after that match I feel no interest in watching Undertaker or Goldberg wrestle anymore.

It was cool as a one off but I really don't think the story is there to justify 3 >10 minute matches between two fifty year olds. A series of matches would have been awesome some years back but in 2019, I don't think they should go through with it. Being given a chance to make up for SSD might sound nice but I don't see the need for it.

After what happened at Super Show down with both of these guys nearly getting seriously injured I'm not sure if they would even want to go twice more let alone inside of a Steel Cage. If the first match went down well, no one got hurt and everyone enjoyed it then definitely do another 2, but I think the backlash and the negativity from almost everyone might force WWE's hand to not go ahead with these plans 

Considering the rumours of the apparent argument after their match at Super Showdown they might've killed any talk of another match as it is. But i don't think this should've ever turned into a series of matches. It was booked as a special attraction as it should be. A one off match between two ageing legends. 
It's just a pity that the showcase turned out to be as bad as it was. Goldberg was completely out of it and Undertaker rightfully should take half the blame for that match as they both looked like two blown up middle aged men out there, which they are. Sadly this isn't '98 anymore, hell it ain't even 2004 anymore. You could even argue 2010 could've had this match turn out great but in 2019 maybe the time was too far gone. I'd almost fear the damage that could be done in a Hell in a Cell. I'd rather them protect the match type for talent who can take advantage of it.

To be honest I am not against 1 more match with these two.  Yeah Super Showdown was bad, but that was mostly due to Goldberg getting hurt in the middle of the match. I don't want to see 2 more matchs though just one more to make up for this one.

Easy enough keep it simple and short. Keep Goldberg from doing the turnbuckle spot, and just hit the normal moves nothing super big just enough to get like a 4 to 5 minute match.  One match to make up for the disaster the super showdown match was.