WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Sameer

Sameer's NBA Talk Show

I agree with all of those guys Sameer to be honest. There are alot of young guys in the league that I feel like could step up and take the league by storm in a few years. I just hope Zion can get through this injury and stay healthy, as injury concerns are a question mark for him but I think he is gonna prove some people wrong about that. I would also like to mention Ja Morant though too as he is looking really good at the moment. Just feel as if someone has to bring him up here. I think that Grizzles team is building something and Ja could push them to that next level sometime in the near future.

Most Shocking Team This Season? (As Of 11/11/19) 

Phoenix Suns

e3d595ef-22a6-4b96-9e1b-7eb226e42bd4-AP1

The Suns have shocked the whole world certainly with the type of start of the season they are having currently. As of the day I am writing this the Phoenix Suns are 6-3 and 5th in the western conference. Everyone was saying that they had a really bad offseason trading down in the draft and selecting someone that wasn't projected to go in the lottery. But they are currently proving a lot of sports writers wrong. Devin Booker finally getting the respect he deserves. Aaron Baynes has actually been a monster, I thought when Ayton got suspended that they would be the in lottery again but they are going and fighting hard every game.

They have beat the Clippers, Nets, 76ers and Heat so far and all of those teams are really good. Everyone on the team has stepped up. Ricky Rubio is doing really good as the starting point guard. Maybe all they needed was a legitimate point guard? who knows but honestly I think they are going to be what most people thought the Kings should've been this season which is maybe quietly sneaking into the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed. Monty Williams has done a excellent job coaching this group, he's been around Gregg Popovich who is one of the most successful coaches in the NBA and it's clear that he has made an impact on this team this season. Devin Booker has become more of an efficient scorer this season and I think that has something to due with Monty.

So I want to know, 

What are your expectations for the Suns this season?