BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Kirk

Project Apollo 2050 (TEW2016 FANTASY MOD)

I've realized that I'm not gonna be fully satisfied with TEW until I have a fully customized fantasy mod. I have several ideas for the mod (but am interested in taking ideas or suggestions as well). The only requirement/restriction (as of now) the mod will have is it has to be 100% original content (no using copyrighted images or content) and the worker database must maintain about 66% of workers who will only work as a freelancer (short contracts); the other 33% can be top notch guys who are willing to pledge loyalty and stick with a company for as long as desired. I think this will reflect a world in which i can see the wrestling business heading to in the future. This means you have to keep in mind you'll have a fast turnover rate for most of your roster. Also, every wrestler will be able to work anywhere in the world.

I'd like to get help from anyone interested as this is going to be a large amount of work, but there is no deadline or timeline. I plan on doing it as a hobby and it'll get done when it gets done. With that being said, i'm reaching out for help to those who are interested. I've already recruited the assistance of @Shiba ... If you have an idea of any kind that you feel like would make a good mod just PM me on Discord or reply here. From company ideas, broadcasters, workers of any type, etc.

For the workers, I'm using WWE2k19 to develop the avatars. For at least a handful of the workers, I am taking the time to keep in mind that these guys will age as the game goes so I've created alternate profile pictures for them (see the example):

Worker-Sample-Preview.png

I'll post more on this thread as updates happen.

CALLING ALL MEMBERS!!!

Now that I have all of your attention, go get some family members and friends, because me and my team are going to need all the help we can get. I estimate this mod get get as high as about 2000 workers give or take. And it's all original. No real world stuff. Even down to the broadcasters (here's a few of the fantasy broadcasters):

image.png

Anyway, it's a large project. So, if you have ANY ideas AT ALL, whether it's a wrestler, an announcer, an entire company with it's shows titles and everything, ANYTHING AT ALL then PLEASE ... I BEG YOU ... reply to this thread with as many details/screenshots as you can. I am already deep into this and will finish it ... one day ... but the more help i have, the faster it will go and the more imprint this community will have in the mod (which i'm super proud of). I think that TEW has been needing a mod like this, and with your guys' help, I want to bring it to life. 

Thanks to everyone who has already helped:

@Shiba

@Arius

@"The Crippler" Jay

@TheNathanSawyer

@BrendenPlayz

@TheBeastlyKing

The man in the gorilla suit ... otherwise known as Harambe ... decided to work exclusively in a gorilla costume in order to commemorate the silverback gorilla, Harambe, that was killed after a three-year-old boy fell into his habitat at the zoo. There was a lot of controversey surrounding this incident but the one thing most can agree on is, whether he should have been killed or not, Harambe will be missed.

Some say that this incident was a "bridge between parallel universes" ... claiming that the Harambe Incident has occurred in every single parallel universe in the exact same way on the exact same day. Of course, this is superstition as there is no way to prove it.

Harambe.jpg