BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
JoshsNow

FIFA 18 Interactive Diary

Whilst I’m running the FIFA 18 diary with Forest Green Rovers, that one will just be a brief description of what’s happening. However I also want to run a detailed diary that is interactive so you guys are making the decisions as well as me. The first decision I want you make is what diary I should do. Keep in mind this takes place at the start of the 2017/18 season

Everton FC: European Qualification 

Everton.jpg

Everton have a fantastic history, but haven’t seen silverware since 1995. And although in 2005 David Moyes did the impossible and got Everton in the top 4, the gap between the top 6 and the rest of the Premier League is opening further and further. But who better to guide them back into Europe’s top 4 than a former European Cup winner in Ronald Koeman. Can Everton qualify into Europe’s elite?

Real Madrid: Treble Glory

valencia-v-real-madrid-la-liga-5b0ac3ff7

Zinedine Zidane has guided his Real Madrid team to back to back Champions Leagues and last season won the La Liga. With two of the best players in the world in his side, can Zidane’s New Galactico’s retain those two titles and also claim a Copa Del Rey and a treble in the process

Arsenal: Back On Track

maxresdefault.jpg

2016/17 was a strange season for Arsenal, who dropped out of the top 4 but still claimed an FA Cup. Arsene Wenger looks to redeem himself as the fans call for his exit, as they hope to return to Champions League football through 2 routes, either though winning the Europa League or gaining top 4, as well as retaining the FA Cup

Please comment below as to which career mode I should go for

So I have decided to go for the Everton diary. Here is the information for you to know

Transfer Budget: £62 million

Wage Budget: £422,000 a week

Squad

Keepers: Jordan Pickford (79), Maarten Stekelenburg (75), Joel Robles (74)

Right Backs: Seamus Coleman (81), Jonjoe Kenny (70)

Centre Backs: Michael Keane (80), Ashley Williams (79), Phil Jagielka (79), Eliaqium Mangala (78), Ramiro Fuentes Mori (77), Mason Holgate (72), Morgan Feeney (60) 

Left Backs: Leighton Baines (80), Luke Garbutt (70), Cuco Martina (70), Matty Foulds (57)

Centre Defensive Midfielders: Idrissa Gueye (82), Morgan Schneiderlin (81),  James McArthy (79), Beni Baningtime (64)

Right Midfielders: Theo Walcott (79), Yannick Bolasie (78), Nicola Vlasic (68)

Centre Midfielders: Davy Klaasen (81), Tom Davies (74), Connor Grant (66)

Left Midfielders: Gylfi Siggurdson (82) 

Centre Attacking Midfielders: Wayne Rooney (81), Shani Tarashaj (68)

Strikers: Cena Tosun (80), Oumar Niasse (75), Dominic Calvert Lewin (71)

So that’s the squad, if there is anything else you want to know about them, just comment below. Now before I start I’ve got a few questions that I need your feedback on

What formation should I use? Choices are 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1

Who should I buy or loan? 

Who should I sell or loan out?

With the contracts of Roble, Grant and Foulds running out, should I resign any of them?

I would appreciate your feedback below. Thanks for reading

• What formation should I use? 4-2-3-1
  • Who should I buy or loan? Buy a new centre back, not sure who so just scout, buy a new attacking mid, once again scout
  • Who should I sell or loan out? Sell players over the age of 33 and loan out young players with low below 65 (?) ratings
  • With the contracts of Roble, Grant and Foulds running out, should I resign any of them? Foulds yes, Grant yes then loan out, Robles yes

July (Decided to do this save on World Class in case anyone is wondering)

Results

European International Cup Group Stage: Everton 2-0 Leverkusen (HT: 1-0)

Tarashaj 28’

Calvert Lewin 90’ (9.4 MOTM)

Lars Bender Yellow card for Leverkusen

European International Cup Group Stage: Everton 1-1 Inter (HT: 1-0)

Klaasen 28’ (1-0 Everton)

Mauro Icardi 71’ (1-1)

European International Cup Group Stage: Everton 2-1 Roma (HT: 0-0)

Tosun 53’ (Assist Sigurdsson) (1-0 Everton)

Sigurdsson 59’ (Assist Klaasen) (MOTM 9.4) (2-0 Everton)

Marco Tuminello 62’ (2-1 Everton)

Everton had 15 shots to Roma’s 2

This meant the Group looked like this

Pos/Team/Points

1. Everton 7

2. Roma 6

3. Inter 4

4. Leverkusen 1

That meant we faced Schalke in the semi finals. In the opposite semi final, Porto beat Roma 3-1

European International Cup Semi Final: Everton 3-2 Schalke (HT: 2-1)

Sigurdsson 7’ (1-0 Everton)

Tosun 14’ (Assist: Schneiderlin) (2-0 Everton)

Alessandro Schöpf 22’ (Assist: Guido Burgstaller) (2-1 Everton)

Leon Goretzka 90’ (Assist: Thilo Kehrer) (2-2)

Niasse 90’ (Assist: Klaasen) (3-2 Everton)

MOTM: Klaasen (9.1)

Everton had 18 shots to Schalke’s 6

European International Cup Final: Everton 2-1 Porto (HT: 0-1)

Danilo Pereira 10’ (Assist: Francisco Soares) (1-0 Porto)

Morgan Schneiderlin 55’ (1-1)

Michael Keane 73’ (Assist: Luke Garbutt) (MOTM: 9.0) (2-1) 

Everton had 11 shots to Porto’ 5

EVERTON WIN THE EUROPEAN INTL CUP

So it was a good start for results, winning the Cup with 4 wins and 1 draw but friendlies are often very different to the actual season itself

Transfers

Emil Forsburg Leipzig - Everton £44.2 Million

Beni Baningime and Nicola Vlasic Everton - Free Agents

So far it hasn’t been a successful transfer window with no transfers and loans coming in and the board aren’t willing to invest any more until that happens. I am looking to put in a bid for José Giminez soon but I also, having played with the squad for a bit

However now for the questions I want you guys to answer

I am looking to offload a few players to get the wage bill down. I want to get rid of a CB so should I offload Holgate or Feeney?

I wanna get down to two left backs. Which two should I sell? Baines, Martina, Garbutt or Foulds?

Which two midfielders should I keep out of these 4. Rooney, Davies, Grant or Tarashaj?

Which of these 2 players should I buy to improve my Right Wing. Quincy Promes or Quaresma?

Please can I have some feedback below, answer the questions, tell me your thoughts on the results and transfer window and how to improve the diary? Thank you for reading

I would say get rid of Feeney. If you need any young players to sign then hmu and I can give you some suggestions. Personally, I would try and sign a young CB such as Upamecano or maybe a slightly older guy like Akanji or Lascelles. If you have any money after that I feel like a striker or cm is needed.

Transfer Window

We had a much more eventful transfer window in August, making our second signing on 23rd August by paying £17,000,000 for Benedict Höwedes. On the 24th we sold Maarten Stekelenburg to Watford for £2.7 million. The day after we loaned out Jonjoe Kenny to Cambridge. Then on Transfer Deadline Day, we sold Shani Tarashaj to Derby for £2.1 million, before we made a shock signing. Everton bought former Liverpool player Fernando Torres for £9 million. El Niño is back on Merseyside

Results

Premier League: Everton 4-3 Stoke HT: 2-1

Mame Diouf 18’ (0-1) 79’ (3-3)

Emil Forsburg 25’ (1-1) 61’ (3-1) MOTM (9.4)

Michael Keane 32’ (2-1)

Eric Choupo-Moting 64’ (3-2)

Cenk Tosun (83’)

Everton had 18 shots to Stokes 5

Premier League: Man City 1-2 Everton HT: 0-0

Wayne Rooney 61’ (0-1)

Emil Forsburg 79’ (0-2) MOTM: 9.2)

Wilfried Bony 83’ (1-2)

Everton had 10 shots to Man City’s 8

Carabao Cup 2nd Round: Blackpool 1-3 Everton HT: 1-1

Max Clayton 23’ (1-0)

Morgan Schneiderlin 36’ (1-1)

Wayne Rooney 85’ (1-2)

Theo Walcott 88’ (1-3) (MOTM: 9.3)

Blackpool had 3 shots to Everton’s 17

Chelsea 0-1 Everton HT: 0-0

Howedes 79’

Chelsea and Everton each had 4 shots

So that’s August. I won’t give a full Premier League table, but Everton are top on 9 points, 2 points clear of Manchester United who are in 2nd. I would appreciate your feedback still on where we need to improve come the transfer window, how our season has gone, any improvements I could make on the diary and the question for the month is

(1) Who was our Player of the Month?

Please comment below

Amazing august for Everton. Good transfer window as well, however you might want to be careful with Howedes as I think hes old so he may regress soon. Being Chelsea and City is an amazing achievement and being top of the league is deserved. Personally I think that the player of the month is Forsburg as he has got 3 goals in the first month, all of which have been vital, he has even got 2 motm awards.

The month started with Everton awarding their Player of the Month award to Emil Forsburg, However Davy Klaassen took home the Premier League Player of the Month Award. In other news Ronaldo Koeman was offered an international job

Premier League: Everton 4-2 Spurs HT: 2-2

Davy Klaassen 11’ (1-0) 53’ (3-2) MOTM: 9.3

Karim Bellarbi 22’ (1-1)

Dele Ali 25’ (1-2)

Gylfi Sigurdsson 37’ (2-2)

Theo Walcott 78’ (4-2)

Everton had 7 shots to Spurs 6

Carabao Cup Third Round: Everton 1-0 Southampton AET

Davy Klaassen 117’ MOTM: 8.9

Everton had 18 shots to Southamptons 5

Premier League: Everton 3-0 Bournemouth HT: 1-0

Davy Klaassen 15’

Dominic Calvert Lewin 75’ MOTM: 9.5

Gylfi Sigurdsson 89’

Jordan Pickford saved a penalty in the 85th minute

Everton had 7 shots to Bournemouth’s 3

Premier League: Manchester United 1-4 Everton (HT: 1-0)

Marcos Rashford 31’ (1-0)

Fernando Torres 59’ 79’  (1-1) (1-2)

Luke Garbutt 86’ (1-3)

Emil Forsburg 90’ (1-4)

Seamus Coleman was MOTM (9.5)

Man U had 1 shot to Everton’s 15

Everton carried on their 100% league record and we are still unbeaten in all competitions. Once again, the first thing I ask is, who was our Player of the Month. Also, should I take up international management or just focus on Everton, thank you for reading