BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Bashka

The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre (No Holds Barred Match)

“I want to get off Mr. Bones Shane McMahons Wild Ride.”
I like Shane McMahon, i haven't reached the point where i'm building a hatred but it's getting exhausting having him involved in multiple feuds, in multiple segments across both shows. He isn't Vince McMahon and even trying to fill that role they are going about it the wrong way. They need to turn it down and hopefully after this match at Extreme Rules we might have Drew McIntyre turn on Shane or just Shane having showing up only once a week.

I know Kevin Owens speaking on Smackdown was just the company giving the people what they want to hear but it felt so refreshing to at least know those thoughts are being echoed backstage. After what happened, i guess it's a possibility Kevin Owens is involved in this match somehow? I bet Undertaker would feel nostalgic seeing an overbooked ending.

The Undertaker looks in good shape compared to previous years, i'm hoping that his match with Goldberg was just a series of unfortunate events and in a tag-team match he can use his time well. He isn't needed for 20 minute epics anymore but if he can do his moments, show a decent offence i'm happy to see Undertaker involved, especially if this feud with Drew McIntyre is true. And if it is true Shane McMahon should be taking the pinfal tonight. Don't put it past them to try and protect Shane McMahon though. God knows he needs it.

I loved this match it was a great opener to the show and got the crowd hot. Taker looked fantastic.  So cool to see him when he does welll. It was a very fun match I thought.  This should be the end of this rivalry. But I could see Taker vs McIntyre at Summerslam happening as Shane moves onto KO

WWE Extreme Rules started off with The Graveyard Dogs facing Drew McIntyre and Shane McMahon. This match was a much different outing for The Undertaker than his last one in Saudi Arabia and he was more than pleased about that.

Brad Shepard reports that The Undertaker was ‘extremely happy’ after his Extreme Rules match. We can only imagine that he would be feeling much better about this contest than his match in Jeddah against Goldberg.

We will have to see when The Undertaker wrestles next. It was previously reported that he has a match at Summerslam, but it won’t be against Drew McIntyre.

Things could get interesting with new Executive Directors in play as well because Summerslam plans are now up for changes as well. At least Taker’s return to Philly was successful being his first match there in thirteen years.

This match was a pleasant surprise to be honest. I wasn't expecting it to be that good but everyone looked pretty good. Undertaker had one of his best performances in awhile, he can still take a load of bumps which is crazy at his age. I wonder if the feud will continue after this and if we'll continue to see Undertaker on TV. I'd prefer if Owens started feuding with Shane instead of Reigns honestly, I just feel like there's a lot of interest for the Owens and Shane stuff at the moment. I'd like to see Drew on his own now and possibly have this match with Taker at Summerslam. I don't think it will be long before we see Reigns back in the Universal Title picture either with Lesnar as champion again. 

I have seen highlights of the match. And this seems like it was a decent match. I expected it to be bad, as an old Taker mixed with Shane just isn't great. But I feel like Taker was managed well, not being left in the ring for too long and allowing him to get sufficient breaks. It was still difficult to watch Taker take bumps just because of his age. But overall, this match was decent.

I honestly was very surprised by this match, it was quite good.  Everyone had a pretty decent showing in it and I feel like the chaotic nature of it really set the show off to a good start.  I also think the right team won which is always a bonus and I hope this leads to McIntyre vs Taker sometime in the future but who knows.

As we noted during our Extreme Rules 2019 live coverage, The Undertaker absolutely tore the house down during the No Holds Barred tag team match as he delivered his best performance in years!

The match ended with The Undertaker pinning Shane McMahon after delivering a Tombstone Piledriver. The Undertaker showed respect to his tag team partner, Roman Reigns, by telling him ‘This is your yard’.

According to Brad Shepard, The Undertaker was very happy backstage after his match (as he wasn’t happy at all with what happened at WWE Super ShowDown) and gave Drew McIntyre a hug.

It should be noted that we might get to see The Undertaker vs. Drew McIntyre next month at SummerSlam 2019.

We’ll keep you updated regarding The Undertaker’s status.

WWFOldSchool.com

"Shane's fucked!!" -Renee Young, 2019
That match was Vince's apology to Undertaker for having done Super Showdown with Goldberg. Or at least the results of it. I imagine neither of them wanted to leave the taste of that match in the fans' mouths for very long with the less than stellar reception and it worked for them. Commentators were putting Undertaker over big time saying how fast he was moving, how invigorated he looked, how impressive he was. It was all about re-establishing his dominance.  

I was actually surprised to see it open the show at first but by the end of the match and Extreme Rules in general it was the right call. The crowd welcomed him again, they were surprisingly behind Roman Reigns which is always a roll of the dice but against Shane McMahon i guess anyone would hopefully get that reaction. It did it's job and i had a lot of fun watching it. Especially during the usual Undertaker moments, like Shane McMahon freaking out as he stood up after the beating him, McIntyre & Elias put on him. Does it make me more excited to see him vs Drew McIntyre at Summerslam or even the next Wrestlemania? Hell yes. One of the highlights of camera work was seeing McIntyre suddenly rise behind Undertaker.
Jw8OXrG.gif
That alone has me looking forward to the possibility.