BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Yuvraj (Rory Orton)

How did you find your Kayfabe gimmick?

At first, I wanted my gimmick to be like John Cena's gimmick because he is my favorite WWE Superstar but I realised that I couldn't do it. Then, I decided my gimmick to be like Randy Orton as he is second favorite WWE Superstar. After that I decided to change my name to something else and I wanted to be similar to Randy Orton's name so I chose my name to be Rory Orton.

My gimmick started from signing up for the BPZ vs Twitch mod. I used most of what i thought of from that sign-up for Kayfabe when i started because it was fresh in my mind. The name Arius is one I've used quite a lot as an online name but the rest of the details have pretty mundane justifications. I chose Papa Emeritus as a figurehead because i was listening to Ghost a lot and i love the appearance. Since then it has very much been a "this sounds good" process as I've tweaked parts and added new elements because they sound interesting to me. Such as the theatrical approach, the ambiguous social life with masked parties ect.

My first gimmick was a William Regal gimmick, both because Regal’s one of my favorite wrestlers and because it played off of the WOTI competition we had around the same time (hence the name “Sir Raven”). After that didn’t really work out, I figured I’d go in the complete opposite direction with Sting and a vigilante gimmick, which has been much better for me so far.

I sorta base my gimmicks off what phase my character is going through. When I first arrived I was Strowman, and then when I joined ROA I was Fale to give off that Gang Boss crime with Flynn being Omega, sort of like the Bullet Club. Then I changed to Lesnar when I won the World Title to play off the "Next Big Thing" character and now I find myself today with Drew McIntyre for my road to redemption story after losing the title 

I basically just wanted to do something that i knew i was gonna enjoy doing and could have fun with.  Without giving a shit about what anyone says. The Rock is obviously such an amazing gimmick and Electrifying and fun to do. And who better to do it then the GOAT. The biggest thing is to find a something youll enjoy playing no matter what some people think. Especially kids who think they are some highly prestigious Kayfabe critics. I enjoy being The Bailey and I will continue to be it

Well at first when I came in I decided to be a bit like 1999 Chris Jericho whose debut has always been one of my all-time favorites. Afterwards I went through a short Cesaro run when I won the NXT Championship which immediatly became Naito once I didn't like the way I was defending the title.

Finally I kinda settled on being a bit of an amalgmation between Nakamura and Balor when he was in Japan. Entrance wise I come out with the Lighting Jacket and all, but when I am in the ring I act a bit more like Nakamura with some small bits of AJ, Balor and funnily enough Alexa's childish tantrum because I find it hilarious.

Seriously it's great:

Resultado de imagem para alexa bliss tantrum

Brad as 2017 Chris Jericho: I've been a fan of Chris Jericho since the days I can remember watching wrestling in early 2004 to 2005, and he had the Charisma that select few others have. Then when he started doing The List in 2016, I became hooked instantly. As it developed, so did everyone else. 

Angelo Caito as Randy Savage: I was originally going with Dean Ambrose as I want Angelo to be a more out of control character in the ring, but has some control on the outside in public. But going with United Nations, I was looking for a wrestler of Italian descent, and Randy Savage was on that list. And Randy "Macho Man" Savage is very well known for his out of character style. 

Nanovirus as Ministry Undertaker: For me, Undertaker's best gimmick was the Ministry of Darkness Taker because it was fresh and he had the chance to be truly demonic like he said he been portrayed as. 

The Villain gimmick was orginally suggested to me by @Ross. Feel like I should give him some credit. 

Me and Prince wanted to shake up our tag team with new gimmicks, and after a long time with one of us changing their minds (I won't say who but it wasn't me) we decided upon British wrestlers as I was happy with Scurll and he was happy with Dunne. Afterwards it just kept on working, and I have had for almost 18 months now. 

This is a really weird story. I found my Multiple Personality Disorder gimmick (which I would assume is the overarching gimmick for all of my gimmicks) through my want to say that I was a former NXT Champion and Global Champion when I changed characters to someone not named Yelich twice (Gary Kirby and Peter Wilchester). Plus it was getting really confusing for people who kept calling me Yelich in promo's even though my kayfabe name was Gary Kirby or Peter Wilchester. And when they put those kayfabe names on polls nobody knew who it was so people who only looked at names on the polls and didn't follow the actual feuds, they voted against me. (AKA, the reason I lost to Brad when I was Peter Wilchester). So I wanted a way to mold all of my characters together. Earlier I had dabbled in the thought of Schizophrenia in a character (Look at Decay) as I had been learning more about mental illnesses like Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder in school at the time. So I thought it would be interesting to knit all of my characters together by saying I was an insane person who kept changing identities all of the time. And while I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER! Seriously, my character is NOT AT ALL an accurate representation of Multiple Personality Disorder. It turned out to be entertaining. So that's that weird story

In my career I've had 3 stand out gimmicks I feel like that have all taken inspiration from various different movies, gimmicks, and characters and those 3 are my rich cocky heel characer EC3, and the baby face, passion driven Johnny Gargano. 

EC3

Going into the gimmick, I've never even seen an EC3 match or promo. I just knew he wore suits,and acted rich and thats what I wanted. While the promos were not as good as I plan to make them if I ever go back to he gimmick, but I took inspiration from such heels as The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, and a few promos from around the forums and I just went with it. Its been the gimmick I always went to and its been a fun one.

Johnny Gargano

The reason Gargano is my figurehead is just because he is cool looking and is a known babyface, but the original inspiration for my gimmick was the Creed movies, I wanted to create a story away from the ring. Away from a match, create a feel of respect for the character of BiC and I think the matches I won and lost played out perfectly with the role I had. I am not done with the story so I won't reveal much yet but, its going to be good!

All of my creepy, dark gimmicks basically have the same goal in mind.

My goal is to provide the reader access to a deep, dark corner of the mind that average people rarely traverse to. A primal, almost savage-like corner, devoid of all civility and morals. I've always been intrigued by that bone-chilling, unnerving, and in some cases, borderline inhumane stuff that you find on the deep web/dark web, you know? The Russian Doll Man, LOCAL58, u/CarlH, WorldCorp, South32, the John Lang incident, so on and so forth. It's interesting because they're humans, just like you, but they do things that you could never see yourself doing. When you read about it, and dig deeper, it's almost like being transported to a new world, full of pessimism, sadness, and loneliness, as opposed to the optimism, happiness, and togetherness regular people are full of.

In the wrestling world, and especially here on the forums, a pessimistic gimmick stands out. It's not very often done right, but when it is, it's done great. I'd like to think that I've succeeded in at least one dark-toned gimmick that you all have perceived this way.

I found it by thinking about other ways to call myself the best and then i remembered that Mr. Perfect used to call himself "Perfect" and so i decided to go with that and also i thought about ways to make it different and decided to make my character a punk aka Corey Graves.
I got the eyepatch because Arius kicked me and then i became a mix of the Governor and Mr. Perfect ever since i got the eyepatch i'm becoming crazier and crazier everyday.