BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Sameer

Golden State Warriors: We Are Still Here

f7808209-88d7-4f01-a688-5517b1405d64.nba 

D’Angelo Russell on being traded to the Warriors. 

You know Brooklyn will always be a home to me even though I spent 2 season there. We created a bond there. I won’t forget it. But now that I look on, I’m ready to be apart of the Golden State Warriors organization.

This place has had so much success. It will be fun playing with the splash brothers, Draymond and Boogie. All  tremendously great players. Lets bring Dub Nation another championship because that’s what we are aiming towards this year and I don’t see why we can’t. 

Stephen Curry on his new teammate D'Angelo Russell 

maxresdefault.jpg

Obviously, D'Angelo is an All-Star in this league. He is a very talented passer and shooter. I am looking forward to playing with him. Made this season I will be playing more off the ball and having to do more plays off-ball which I really don't mind at all. Anyways this kid was an all-star at 23 years old. He's special, I'm hoping that maybe I can teach him a few things down the line and help him out on his craft. Although I and Him are new teammates playing together. We have a goal and that goal is to go back to the NBA Finals as a Team and win. I think We can do that with the team we have. For the regular season obviously, Klay will be out for that but he'll return for the postseason and I think we have a pretty good chance of going back to the finals this year. 

Warriors vs Jazz 

Battle in Salt Lake City

We start off with the tip-off. Both teams are newly looked after the offseason that the Warriors lost Kevin Durant but got D'Angelo Russell and the Jazz getting Mike Conley. 

Lineups 

Warriors: PG: Steph Curry, SG: D'Angelo Russell, SF: Alfonzo Mckkiane, PF: Draymond Green, C : DeMarcus Cousins 

Jazz: Mike Conley, Donovan Mitchell, Joe Ingles, Jeff Green, Rudy Gobert 

The Jumpball goes to the Jazz and we start off the NBA Season. In the first quarter, D'Angelo Russell and Steph Curry are having some trouble playing together. Conley and Mitchell are mashing up pretty well together. Mitchell would get off to a hot start, scoring 9 points in the first as the Jazz completely blow out the Warriors in the first quarter

25-40

Jazz up 

In the second quarter, Steph Curry would get hot and start hitting his shots. Trying to carry his team back into the game. Later in the second quarter, D'Angelo Russell would start to show up scoring 9 points straight for the warriors. The Jazz wouldn't be as good on the offense as they were in the first quarter as Draymond and Boogie Combined for 5 blocks in that quarter.

D-g_K_BXkAEnlCn.jpg

The Warriors would still be down 62-71 going into the halftime break.

D-hBwFoXkAg3z9j.jpg

In The 3rd Quater, the Warriors would come out with the same energy as the second quarter outscoring the jazz 34-21 in the 3rd and taking the lead as the fans in salt lake city are stunned as they blow a 15 point lead. The Warriors would take the lead late in the 3rd and they wouldn't stop there as they continue to create a huge gap in the 4th quarter as Steph, DLO and Draymond having amazing games 

The Warriors would end up winning this game 

127-115

STATS FOR PLAYERS

Steph Curry: 47,3,8

D'Angelo Russell 35,5,10

Draymond Green 12,11,7 

Mike Conley 27,2,6

Donavon Mitchell 30,5,3   

Great first game Sameer taking on the new look Jazz who are no pushovers in the Western Conference anymore. The two headed dragon that the warriors have formed with D-Lo and Curry has a lot of potential especially with a talent like D-Lo being a second option. It's going to be no doubt that Dray, Step and D-Lo are going to ball out but I'm interested to see how the bench does and what sort of minutes they will give you as the season goes on, which I think will determine if the Warriors are still a top seed or sitting in the middle of the pack. Good shit Sameer, look forward to more 

LeBron-James-Stephen-Curry.jpg

Preview for the upcoming Playoff Matches 

(I will start with the Warriors vs Lakers than do more) 

The Warriors were just able to secure home court advantage against the Lakers. By only winning one more game than them. Anthony Davis was out for 3 weeks and the Lakers fell on a big losing streak and fell from the 1st seed to the 4th seed with him out.

Although the Warriors don’t have Klay Thompson this still should be a good series as both teams are not just trying to advance 1 round into the playoffs but win a championship. Will LeBron go in Playoff Mode? Will Steph Curry be able to showcase his former self before Kevin Durant joined? Although the Lakers are the 5th seed and the warriors are a higher seed many have had the Lakers as the favorites to win this series and I guess we will find out soon enough 

That double headed Dragon in AD and Lebron is absolutely tough to handle especially when both of them are putting up crazy numbers like Lebron did in this match. Steph balled out which is what he needs to be doing if the Warriors have any chance of success but the other players need to step up as well. Having McKinnie in the starting lineup is an absolute weakness and if he is guarding Lebron then it's going to be a very long series 

Steph Curry not happy about how things went in Game 1 

maxresdefault.jpg

Steph Curry was asked on his thoughts of game 1 and what the whole team can do better to win game 2 

Curry: We are a good basketball team, I know that Lebron and The Lakers were around the 1-2 seed before Davis got hurt after the All-Star Break. I really do feel like this series will be close. I just have to expect more out of my self and try to dominate. I know my teammates will follow. This is D'Angelo's second playoff series and since I have some knowledge and experience in the playoffs, We'll discuss it in practice tomorrow and also not have Klay is pretty disappointing but I rather see him get healthy and not risk playing him too soon even if it leads to us being not as good as I know we can be. Klay is a great player and I know he's dying to be out there with his brothers but his health is what comes first. At the end of the day I know we are not the favorites to win this series. But that just motivates the guys on our team, even more, To absolutely give it all 100 percent when we are on the court.    

Lebron James after game 2

maxresdefault.jpg

LeBron James: Look it would’ve been nice to win both games at their home court but we still did take one at there home. We go back to LA they need to win one game there. We are in a good spot right now and I am sure our team will fix the mistakes we had tonight one of them being shooting the basketball. D’Angelo showed tonight why he has an all-star this season in Game 2 props to win for showing up this game. At the end of the day once again we are in a nice spot they need to win one game at our house or this series goes 3-1 to us and we will give it our all to make sure that happens but I know they are working on plays and etc for game 3 as we speak. I’m confident in our chances of winning the series and advancing and thats not disrespect to Golden State at all.              

Heading into Game 3, It's a win each teams needs. Neither team wants to go down 2-1 in a series and they both know that so everyone on the Lakers and Warriors will give it all to either go up 2-1 or down 1-2. This is a big deciding game in the series for both teams with that been said lets game to the game. 

We start off with the Lakers winning the tip off and it was a pretty close game throughout the first quarter it was a pretty close grit and grind game, both teams putting on some great defense. At the end of the first quarter  Golden State would be up 5 points put the Lakers went on a little bit of a run at the end of the first so they had the momentum going into the 2nd quarter

In the 2nd quarter even though the Lakers had the momentum to start off the quarter, The Warriors would stop that and keep their lead and stopping any kind of comeback that the Lakers tried to perform at the start of the halftime show the Warriors would be up 6.

D_J7hnDWsAE1xiN.jpg

In the third quarter the Warriors would fall down and the Lakers would go on a nice 10-2 run and take the lead at the end of the 3rd quarter it wasn't looking too good for the Warriors as Steph Curry really did struggle to get any points on the board for his team. Although Boogie had a huge quarter it wasn't enough to maintain the lead 

But despite the horrible 3rd quarter Stephen Curry was able to pull through and keep his team in the game with one minute left they were down by 3 points and Stephen Curry had to shoot a deep 3 as the shot clock was about to expire BANG CURRY WHAT A SHOT FROM DOWNTOWN 

tenor.gif?itemid=12051800

After that shot from Steph Curry neither team would be able to score in the quarter afterwards so this game will being going into overtime with a big time score as both teams have scored alot in the past 2 quarters 

D_J7hPzW4AESh53.jpg

In Overtime Steph Curry and Lebron James would both be eager to edge one of each out and they both had at least 8 points a piece in the quarter. 

Lebron would throw down a huge dunk after a steal on Draymond to give the Lakers a 5 point lead

tenor.gif?itemid=12724663

and the Lakers never looked back after that and won the game by 7 

LAKERS GO UP 2-1 

giphy.gif

Steph Curry on the bench didn't seem too pleased about being losing and looks to be disappointed after a hard fought match loss 

1465187839165-talk-curry-postgame-201606

Steph Curry was asked on his thoughts of Game 3 against the LeBron James led Lakers.
It was rough out there tonight man. To play in a overtime match never the less a playoff game that goes to overtime and we lose is pretty disappointing. After I hit that 3 to send it into overtime I really thought we could win it after being down at the start of the 4th. It's just really a tough lost that's why I looked so disappointing when we lost. But we have to learn from our mistakes and get better and that's what I know we are going to do with the coach and coaching staff. We had 4 turnovers in the overtime quarter that cannot be happening if we want to win. We have to be more careful of keeping the ball. You know everyone says LeBron defense isn't good anymore but I have to give him credit because he was tough man to get pass and go into the paint in the playoffs he really does turn it on. We'll respond back in Game 4, I am that confident in my teams skill and determination to win this series especially since we are viewed as the underdogs 

So I want to get to the offseason so instead of posting match by match I just simulated the whole Playoffs and this is how it went 

D_gBv7iX4AAKHQ0.jpg

LeBron James wins one for the LA Lakers beating the Brooklyn Nets ( with out Durant ) Irving balled out in the playoff it just wasn't enough to beat the powerhouse of AD and LeBron. The Lakers had somewhat of a tough path to the finals having to play in 2 game 7s but I think the biggest suprise of the playoffs was Memphis beating OKC in 5??? Could tihs mean that the OKC Russ era is over??

Can_Brandon_Ingram_put_everything_togeth

In other news league sources are telling ESPN that G/F Brandon Ingram had a dispute with head coach Alvin Gentry. Appreantly things have gotten so bad that Ingram has asked for a trade. Ingram did not get as many mintues as he would've liked and tried to come off the bench this year but apparently he did not like it as the season was progressing and Head Coach Alvin Gentry told him to "deal with it" Ingram has stated 2/3 teams that he wants to be on them being the Golden State Warriors to team back up with his former teammate D'Angelo Russell. That has been the only team disclosed at the moment. League Soruces have not been told if the Warriors are looking at this deal and seriously thinking about trading for Ingram or they are keeping info very closed about their next moves.

BREAKING NEWS 

1562803263275-PG_HYPE_VID_HEADER_1200x67

The L.A. Clippers have acquired six-time NBA All-Star Paul George from the Oklahoma City Thunder in exchange for guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, forward Danilo Gallinari and the Clippers’ first round draft picks in 2022,2024 along with two first-round choices via Miami (2021 and 2023), and OKC obtained the right to swap first-round picks in 2023 and 2025,

George requested a trade earlier this morning after losing in the first round to an 8th seed and having another MVP type year Paul thought it was about time to move on. Rumor is that Kawhi Leonard will also be signing with the Clippers as he is a Free Agent again signing a 1 year deal with the Raptors in last years Free Agency. He has also made it known to the Raptors that he will not be accepting his player option. Leonard give the Raptors a NBA Championship and led them to the Eastern Conference Finals this season it will be interesting to see what he does 

D_ot-svWwAkTDxB.jpg

RUSSELL WESTBROOK TRADE TO THE HOUSTON ROCKETS FOR CHRIS PAUL AND PICKS!!! Houston will get a Superstar in Russell Westbrook and getting away from Chris Paul's contract. In this trade the Thunder get a huge amount of picks from the rockets including 2024 first round pick, protected 1-4, 2026 first round pick, protected 1-4, 2025 swap, 1-20 protected, 2021 swap, protected 1-4 -- OKC can swap Clippers pick or Heat pick. Rumor is that Sam Presti owner of the OKC Thunder is looking to trade Chris Paul to a contender as that is his wish and they can get more assist out of it. If not they will have to keep him.   

OKC Thunder's goodbye to their most loyal player Russ and the player they started their franchise with 

BRADLEY BEAL IS A Denver Nugget. 

Bradley-Beal.jpg

After the Wizards engaged trades with the Nuggets, Heat and Pistons it was the Nuggets that had the best offer for the all star player Beal. The Heat didn't want to give up Bam and Tyler Herro and felt as if it wasn't worth it and knowing Pat Riley it was probably the right move as he is very found of Herro and Bam, they both could become great players later on.  

Here is the trade 

Wizards get: SG Gary Harris, PF Trey Lyles, PG Monte Morris, 2023 first round pick

Nuggets get: SG Bradley Beal

Why: The Nuggets would get a second All-Star to run with Nikola Jokic, while the Wizards would be in good shape with Harris, who has All-Star potential.