WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Arius

Hardest to watch use of weapons?

Image result for the Rock VS Mankind at the 1999 Royal Rumble
I'll start off with an obvious one, at least for myself and that's Mick Foley and The Rock’s I Quit match at the 1999 Royal Rumble. Remembered for the sight of a handcuffed Mankind getting cracked in the head over and over with a steel chair. 
This only made harder having seen the Beyond the Mat footage with Foleys family in attendance. I can't imagine what it would be like being that young, having your father tell you that Dwayne and him are only pretending during their show tonight, then sitting down and watching him give dad 12 consecutive concussions.
Apparently the original plan didn't have as many chair shots to the head, but both men got carried away which is crazy.

Some of the weapons used in this match are very hard for me to watch, including the thumb tacks, knowing how much they hurt makes it just really hard to watch especially when the camera shows Orton's back full of thumb tacks

The recent unprotected headshot in AEW. Just think about how much we now know about head injuries and how serious they can be. Back when they were most common we didn't know the stuff we do now. And they still thought it best to bring out the unprotected headshot. Disgusting. Other than that, it would be a Mankind moment. Like him going off of the cell, the 12 chair shots or the thumbtacks head first.

Agreeing with Bailey, those chair shots were so brutal looking and poor Foley had no chance at protecting himself either.  And the fact that his family was there for that event (I believe they had to be removed from the arena during the match) makes it all the worse.  Mankind didn't even give up the match on his own, and Rock had already gone over the amount of shots they agreed on.  If the match kept going, I don't know if I'd be able to watch.

Image result for david arquette nick gage gif
This isn't the most bloody, most sickening but it felt too real that it was uncomfortable to watch. David Aquette vs Nick Gage during their match there was a moment where Arquette was cut across his throat and he reacted as anyone would when something in their mind had gone wrong. This whole situation was bad all around. 
David Arquette is like Shane McMahon in 1999, a true fan who knows he's got to go far beyond the extra mile to prove himself and is willing to do it. I don't think he needed to do this, maybe he was just a little death match curious, but I'm glad he's thought that maybe he doesn't have to go that far. I'm not really a guy to call on the Wrestling Gods, but I say book him in the Royal Rumble before he finally hangs up his boots! The man is still wrestling sparingly even now.