BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Sameer

Superhero/Villains Tournaments

So I am starting tournaments of Superheros/Villains and who you think would win an a fight or battle.

Here's the bracket for the first round of this Tournament I will start off by doing the first seed versus the sixteenth seed. I will give a background on both 2 Superheros or Villains fighting and you just tell me who would win, Whichever Hero or Villain gets the most votes they will advance pretty simple

I saw that the superhero battles thingy me and bic had kinda died down so I brought it back with a tournament instead. 

here's the bracket 

86b46800440a04e23aea42e561599290.png

1st Seed vs 16th Seed 

Green Arrow 

arrow1-696x375.jpg

The Green Arrow aka Oliver Queen was born Oliver Jonas Queen born May 16, 1985 is a former billionaire playboy, turned archer vigilante/hero of Star City. After the Queens Gambit went down Robert Queen made the ultimate sacrifice by shooting himself in the head and letting Oliver survive he spent 2 years on an island called Lian Yu that's where he would learn how to fight with help of Slade Wilson and a women named Shado. After the death of Shado, Oliver kept her hood to honor her. He would make it to Hong Kong where he was taught moves by Ra's al Ghul's daughter Talia al Ghul. He has been trained by many assassins and is deadly with his Bow and Arrow and Hand to Hand combat. He also has many types of arrows in his quiver. He is also very smart in terms of finding away to find his opponents weakness. The only weakness he has is that he doesn't have superpowers and he can only carry a limited amount of arrows.

VS

Harley Quinn 

margot-robbie.0.0.jpg

Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel, also known as Harley Quinn was a Doctor at Arkham Aslyum until the She was caught with the patient 'The Joker' Who she was trying to help become civil but instead The Joker manipulated her into being his side kick and that's where she became Harley Quinn. She uses a giant hammer has her weapon and normally has a bunch of goons protecting her. She is also not the brightest person so if you get in her head she might make a reckless move.

Now it's your turn to decide who wins

Green Arrow or Harley Quinn   

giphy.gif

Nightwing 

Dick Grayson was part of a circus family, known as the "Flying Graysons" for their defying stunts and acrobatics. After a performance that Bruce Wayne attended, Dick was left as an orphan by the hands of the mob. After he felt sympathy for the child, Bruce decided to take the boy in as his own and treat him as family. Eventually, Batman gained enough respect and trust for Dick that he showed upon him his great secret, and even went as far as to train the acrobat and develop a new sidekick, Robin. After a while Dick would leave Bruce aka Batman and taking what he learned from Batman to go on and be the hero of his own city Bludhaven.

tumblr_onl7gb3maK1vm30uno2_250.gif 

KID FLASH

Wallace "Wally" West (born 1995/1996) is the son of Joe and Francine West, and the younger brother of Iris West. He was born after Francine had separated with Joe, having left him and Iris, so he was brought up without a father or sister. He eventually met Joe, Iris, Joe's foster son Barry Allen and the rest of Team Flash, and became a member. He would be mentored by Barry Allen aka The Flash on how to use his speed. 

SO NOW YOU DECIDE NIGHTWING OR KID FLASH