BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Sheridan

Reputation Point Abuse

I might not have agreed with the begging stuff but this I can agree with. Like people shouldn't be doing deals for rep. As for how much rep you can give daily.  Hasn't there always been a limit to what we could give a day anyway?  But yeah, someone caught abusing this system then yeah they should get punished. 

Just now, Blade said:

I might not have agreed with the begging stuff but this I can agree with. Like people shouldn't be doing deals for rep. As for how much rep you can give daily.  Hasn't there always been a limit to what we could give a day anyway?  But yeah, someone caught abusing this system then yeah they should get punished. 

The amount of rep you could give was raised but then it got lowered again (if i remember correctly)

7 minutes ago, KaiZinoYT said:

ofc your not gonna agree with the begging stuff if your own partner did it... 

*The crowd Gasp*

This isn't the topic for that, also as someone who has been on the other side of someone begged against. I have been against it anyway.  I having been against a punishment idea for it back after mania and I do now.  If you want my full opinion on this go check out that post on that thread.  As people do agree with what I posted there.  Thank you and have a good day.

On 7/14/2019 at 8:59 AM, Sheridan said:

Regular members can now give reputation points 10 times per day, advanced members can give 12, supporters can give 15 and premium members can give 20.

Is this working? Cuz I can give 20 rep a day and I somehow have negative rep so I have unlimited rep to give. Plus I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person that's had this happen to them (I'm pretty sure I saw someone screenshot having negative rep available a few weeks ago, I forget who though). I'm all for this but it's not working, at least for me.

Just now, Yelich said:

Is this working? Cuz I can give 20 rep a day and I somehow have negative rep so I have unlimited rep to give. Plus I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person that's had this happen to them (I'm pretty sure I saw someone screenshot having negative rep available a few weeks ago, I forget who though). I'm all for this but it's not working, at least for me.

your not supposed to tell them bro shhh