BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

“Spotlight”

{Julius and Bashka lock eyes, as the crowd explodes to their feet waiting to see what will play out next. Bashka is urging Julius to fight him but Julius just steps back and brings his microphone to his mouth}

“Be careful what you wish for”

{With that Julius throws the microphone at Bashka’s head and starts laying into him with fists and elbow strikes sending him crashing to the mat. Without wasting anytime, Julius then hits Bashka with a devastating Claymore Kick flooring the BPZ Hall of Famer. Julius then heads to the outside of the Ring and picks up a steel chair and then starts beating the living hell out of his King of the Ring opponent. He wraps the chair around Bashka’s leg and then stomps on it sending Bashka isn’t excruciating pain. Julius then brings Bashka to his feet, stares him right in the eyes and hits a brutal Hell’s Welcome on the Steel Chair. Julius then grabs his Intercontinental Championship and stomps his foot on Bashka’s throat holding the title in the air}

“Ladies and Gentlemen, take a look at your supposed hero. Weak, dismembered and pathetic. How does it feel Bashka to be so weak, unable to move has my foot crushes your throat. This is a preview of what’s happening at King of the Ring my hand raising the IC title in victory and you beneath my foot helpless and unable to move. I’ll see you at King of the Ring Jack”